- Text Size +
When I reopened my eyes, my vision was still a little blurry. I took a look around and didn't see anyone although I was fairly certain that I was still in the cabin. Only this time, everything in the cabin was huge. How small was I? I tried finding something for a point of reference, but struggled due to my hindered eye sight. I waited a few moments, and noticed it was becoming better. After several minutes, my vision returned to normal and I was able to move again. I found a shoe lying on the floor. Regardless of who's it was, I must have been much smaller than I was before because it looked like a boat.

All the sudden, the door to the cabin burst open and the three girls stood in its opening looking at me.

"He's awake!" Laura exclaimed.

They all rushed over to me and began observing my new size. I couldn't believe how small I felt next to them. Their feet looked titanic and now I was wondering what I could possibly do at this size to free Jen.

"Okay Dave, now we have to do a test and make sure that we will be able to sneak you in. They won't allow us to bring in bags or anything of that nature so unfortunately this is our next best option...you have to go in one of our shoes. I think we'll have Amy do it since she has the largest feet. You're about 7 inches tall so you should fit okay. Are you ready?" She asked, looking to me for confirmation.

I already had an inkling that something like this would happen so naturally I nodded my head to show my readiness. I looked up to the building-sized Amy, who was smiling at me. I motioned her to grab me. Her foot gracefully glided towards me, and I could see her long toes making their way in my direction. They stopped in front of me, and then Amy remarked, "I'll be gentle. Thanks for doing this."

I was then snatched between her big and second toes which were nearly as long as I was tall. Her warm toes sandwiched me in their fleshy vice and lifted me into the air before hovering over their destination. I looked down to see some shoes similar to uggs; it was going to hot for a little before I escaped this "prison". Immediately after finishing this thought, Amy's toes released me into the depths of her shoe. I softly landed onto the sole of her shoe and looked to the opening above.

"Crawl to the toe section. I think that'll be the safest place to be." Amy suggested.

I made my way towards the front of the shoe and after arriving, I situated myself so I could lie on my back and face upwards, hopefully making it easier to breath (I thought). I shifted my eyes back to the entrance where I saw Amy's toes entering. Her dark nail polish contrasted her golden, long, slender toes. Amy cautiously slid her foot in little by little, her toes searching for me, ensuring not to crush me underneath. I myself was becoming nervous, but knew it had to be done. I calmed myself as Amy's toes finally slithered over my body. I was amazed at just how large her feet were. Even at 7 inches I was able to fit under the crevice of all her toes (luckily they were long, even for her size) and remain somewhat comfortable. She wiggled her toes over me most likely adjusting to the new feeling. I wrapped my arms around her 3rd toe, hugging it as a sign of comfort. She returned the favor by scrunching all her toes together and giggling. Her squeeze aroused me as I became surround by her toes. I focused on breathing between the space between her first two toes, because it was going to be awhile before I got out.

"Okay let's go everybody! I don't want Dave in here too long!" Amy shouted.

There was some shuffling from the others and then a door opened. Now came the most exhilarating moment: the first step. It almost felt like a roller coaster as Amy lifted her foot. As we went forward, I slid a little only to have her toes squish down on me, pinning me to the sole before being released and repeating the process over and over as she walked.

"Are you doing okay," she asked. I responded by hugging her toe again and kisses the bottom of her big toe, causing her to giggle again.

The walking only lasted for a minute before she was in what sounded like a car. The vehicle's engine rumbled and the three girls remained silent as the car moved to its destination. Everyone was composing themselves for the moment ahead; thinking of things they may say or do in different scenarios. No one know what do expect and neither did I.

It was beginning to get hot in Amy's shoe as she sat there. The heat emanated from her foot and it began to perspire. The smell fortunately was combated by her wonderfully scented vanilla lotion, although the didn't help with the rising temperature. It was becoming a sauna and even my body began to sweat. I tried to close my eyes and simply dull my sense until we arrived there.

After a short while, I could feel the car come to a stop. The shoe I was in floated through the air as Amy took a step outside of the car. She was careful not to bear too much weight on me, although her toes kept me pinned flat with each step. Eventually the movement stopped and I could hear a muffled conversation between the girls and some other people. If I wasn't mistaken, they all sounded female. I was becoming curious about who these people were, but I was also worrying about how I was going to free Jen. Amy began taking more steps, until coming to yet another halt. It felt as though she was now sitting. I remained motionless for several minutes as the muffled conversation continued, until finally Amy's foot began to back out of the shoe. I crawled to her toes, understanding she would need to drag me out, and fortunately she did too. She snatched me between her two toes again and lifted me out of the shoe and onto a cold tile floor.

Although it felt refreshing, I had work to do, and at the moment I had no idea what to do next. I observed my surroundings to see 3 sets of large, familiar legs while across the table were 3...rather small sets of legs. Like unusually small, probably belonging to some extremely short women. I began to ease drop on the conversation, hoping to gather some clues.

An unknown voice demanded, "You have to give me the research you have been working on if you wish to see Jen. No research, no Jen. We know you have research that allowed you to grow to your incredible heights. We want this, and this alone."

Before she continued further, Laura said, "Fine but first tell me where Jen is and give me the keys for her release as promised in our prior telephone conversation."

There was a moment of silence before the sound of some keys were slapped onto the table. "She's in room 4D a couple floors up, you can see her after we exchange." I noticed Amy had grabbed the keys and was gently reeling them down to me as subtly as possible. I ran over and grabbed them. Luckily they were small enough to manage myself, so after grabbing them, I planned my exit out of the current room. I noticed there were some guards around the room so there was no room for error. I could hear Laura attempt to delay the exchange with mundane and pointless questions, but she wasn't going to be able to do that forever.

I quickly mapped out the room, trying to establish when and where I needed to go. The doors were closed and I need to get up a couple flights of stairs still. I spotted a small hole in the wall that I could possibly fit through, but then a much better alternative came up. One of the ladies in charge told a guard to go check on Jen and make sure she was doing okay. It was now or never. As soon as the guard turned to open the door, I sprinted for the opening, knowing I would only have moments to simultaneously exit with the guard. I ran faster than I ever had with all the adrenaline built up from the situation. The guard and I exited at the same time, and I looked back to make eye contact with Amy before the heavy door closed.

And now was the next challenge. To follow the guard without being spotted and also to maintain his pace. He was headed for a flights of stairs, and there would be no way I could keep up by myself if he went up them. I thought of all my options and decided it was best to try and latch onto his gun strap that was dangling near his hip. I had to distract him and get him down to my level, and so I banged the keys once on the floor hoping he would react. As planned, the guard turned to see what he had dropped and bent over to look in the dimly lit hallway. While he was bent, I lunged for the strap, grabbing onto it with all my strength. I couldn't believe it had worked! The guard's confusion and patience for the mysterious noise vanished and he returned to his duty. Now on his gun strap, all I had to do was hold. After a few flights of stairs we arrived at room 4D and I could see Jen inside cuffed to the table. There was no one else in the room, so the guard walked in and began a dialogue with Jen.

"You're family is here. Looks like you'll have some guests in here after all. Just after we get what we need. And you know who will have to watch over your pretty little face?...me. And I will do just about anything I want to you, and you will do whatever I want." He said grossly before giving her a prevented kiss on the side of her face.

Jen thrashed in her chair, unable to move much, and screamed, "Oh you will regret that. You better not touch me anymore!!!"

I dropped off his strap having no other way to hit the ground. I hit hard, landing on my side, but there was no time to waste. I hurried away from the guard and under the interrogation table Jen was at. I could here him laughing as he walked back out saying, "In due time Jen, in due time."

I took a moment to recover from the fall. I didn't appear to have broken anything fortunately, but I must have bruised several bones. I reached around to grab the key. I saw each of Jen's feet were locked to a leg of the chair while her wrists cuffed to the armrests of the steel chair. I snuck over to her feet, admiring her well manicured toes. They were painted cherry red, and they sat still in defeat. To spark some life into her, I decided to tickle her toes and let her know I was there. I hurried to her toe and began to gently brush the skin on her toes. They wiggled wildly in reaction, but were restricted by the ankle braces. I saw her look down, so I screamed up, "Hi Jen! I'm here to get you out!"

Her face lit up at the sight of me.

"How did you get in here?" She asked.

"Does it matter? Let's get you out!" I replied

I began fumbling with the key to unlock the clasp around her ankle. After a minute, I finally managed to undo the lock, freeing her left foot. I hurried to her other foot hoping for the same result. Again, after a minute, it popped free and her legs were free. All seem fantastic until I realized something: how was I going to free her hands from their cuffs. The chair was far to high for me to reach.

"Hold on Dave!" She exclaimed.

I did have much time to reaction before her big and second toes wrapped around my head. I hugged her foot tightly as it lifted into the air. It smelled subtly of sweat but I didn't mind for the time being. She hovered her foot above her other legs before releasing me. I gently landed on her thigh, where I was able to run up her and make my way to her arm. I was busy working on one hand when suddenly another person walked through. The adrenaline gave me enough to release the lock, freeing her hand. She quickly grabbed the key and released her other hand while the guard was busy locking the door behind him.

Now free, Jen grabbed me and placed me on the floor near her feet before the guard turned. She remained in her chair, pretending to still be imprisoned. I looked to the guard and noticed that it was the same one as before, and immediately knew he was in for some trouble. Jen, as I had found out before was vindictive, and unfortunate it was going to cost him this time.

"Well hello again pretty lady, it turns our bosses want you to be transported to our labs, where you and I will get to know each other real well. So let's get started." He said pulling out some tools yet again.

He was pulling out some of the items when Jen snuck up behind him. He turned, and to his dismay Jen was standing there, towering above him. He quickly tried to grab his gun, but before he could, Jen wrapped both hands around his throat and lifted, elevating him off the ground. He wrapped his hands onto her forearms hoping to relieve some pressure, but eventually it was too much and he blacked out. She dropped him, leaving him alive but incapacitated.

"Ok come on Dave, you remember how to get back to the room where my family is?"