- Text Size +
I looked to her awaiting face while remembering the way I entered this room. After a moment, I recollected my thoughts and memories and told her, "Go down the stairs and they are the 2nd door down the hall on the right. There are three ladies, who I believe are the boss, and then some guards in the room. There are also probably more since this seems to be a highly secure location. You can't just walk in there in case they trigger an alarm. We have to be more clever than that."

She nodded her head in agreement before taking off for the stairs. Before making it out of the door, she realized that I didn't have the capability to get there myself. She returned back to me before roughly picking me up and hurrying out of the door. She tiptoed her way to a security room which was watching over the the room where Amy, Wendy and Laura were. The screen showed her family sitting across from what was indeed, three extremely short women. Each sat confidently across from the family, angrily awaiting for the research they were promised.

"Okay, it's time to hand over the research. We've had enough stalling. As of right now I will order the execution of Jen if you refuse to comply. Understood?" The lady in the middle asked.

While listening to their dialogue, I was searching for some sort of main line communication wire. Something that I could cut or break so there would be no access to the outside world. After several minutes of searching, a black wire tucked in the corner came to my attention. It lead to the alarm which was placed on their side of the wall. I hurried to grab Jen's attention, taping her fingers as hard as I could.

"What, what?" She asked.

"Look, that wire is the emergency sound off. Let's break it." I replied.

She observed it for a moment before finally walking over to closely examine it. Pinching it between her fingers, she thought for a moment before ripping the wire apart. Fortunately for us, it didn't trigger anything, and in fact it appeared to have killed the alarm. After doing so, we noticed one guard in particular that was about to come out. Jen left me on the floor while she hid herself away. The guard walked by the room and off down the hallway. That was good for us, but potentially bad since he was about to find the other incapacitated guard. Assuming he was headed there, we had about two minutes unless Jen did something about him too.

I looked to her and gestured to eliminate the threat. Quickly vacating her hiding spot, she took off down the hallway for the guard. I peeked around the corner, watching her stalk him up the steps and onto the second floor. Suddenly a noise came from behind me, making my hair raise, and as I turned to see what it was, I was unpleasantly surprised to see a woman standing there. And based on her height, she was one of the three ladies interrogating Laura and the sisters.

"Well looky here. Is this another one of Laura's experiments? How unfortunate for you. Now come here!"

I ran, scrambling for any hiding place before I was captured by this malicious being. Despite my effort, i could see a looming shadow enlarging as she got closer and closer. As anticipated, four fingers wrapped themselves around me and lifted me into the air while squeezing tightly causing the oxygen to rush out of my lungs. I was probably about the size of her hands, which was a change since I was accustomed to being held by amazons. She held me, as if to intimidate me, before asking, "So what were you up to back here? Come join the rest of us."

Her grip unconsciously tightened as we progressed towards our destination. My heartbeat was exponentially increasing. I think I just screwed everything up. Before she arrived anywhere, she began to observe me, examining all parts of me.

"We had no idea that she could shrink people. We only knew about her and her daughters' height." She said.

She walked into the room and threw me on the table. I tumbled across due to the overly forceful toss, and I saw Amy about flip. The guard had his gun drawn and pointed at each of the girls now. Where was Jen? Just then, the room went completely dark as the lights went out. The lack of vision created utter chaos. I wasn't able to see but only hear, and could tell the girls had jumped from their seats. The guard had fired some shots erratically into the darkness, but after the third it went silent. I thought everything was over when I was suddenly yanked off the table. The person then ran out of the room and into the hallway. After making it to the end of the hallway the dropped me to the floor, causing me to smash into the ground. I looked up to see it was one of the anonymous ladies of the room. She turned to face her adversaries and then used me as leverage.

Hovering her foot over me, she told Laura and the girls, "Okay I'm done with this game. You have 30 seconds to give me the research and walk away or I'll crush your little friend here."

Amy's temper rose and she took a step forward.

"I'm not joking," the woman reinforced. She then set her foot on top of me and applied some pressure. Her foot was just about an inch longer than my 7 inch frame. I winced in pain as she pressed down. Her toes smashing my face into the floor as they molded around my head with the ball of her foot pressed into my chest. I attempted to push her away but failed each time.

"20. 19. 18. 17..." She began.

I began to accept my death, knowing it was too dangerous for these women to have Laura's research. I laid there eyes closed under the hot and sweaty foot, thinking about the amazing times I had experienced, when suddenly the foot jolted off of me. I looked up to see the cause of the sudden movement, and there Jen was: she had the lady in a choke hold, and since she towered over her at seven and a half feet tall, the lady's short stature dangled in the air. Amy rushed to my rescue and picked me up. I looked around and noticed that the other two ladies appeared to have escaped.

"Well, at least we got one of them. What do we do about the other two?" Jen asked.

Laura looked at her and retorted," Why does it matter since we just came her to save you? We can ask this woman some questions and hopefully get something out of her. Isn't that right miss?"

The woman still Jen's clutches nodded with hesitance.

"Who are you and the other two? And where can we find them?" Amy asked.

The woman remained silent.

"If you wanna play it like this, we can let Jen have some fun with you, being that you guys tortured her. But before we do that, let's make sure the other guards get what they deserve as well. Jen go grab them, and tie them up in here."

Jen dropped the dainty woman onto the floor and then proceeded to go grab the guards she had left incapacitated. Soon after she drug in both bodies, and tied them to each other.

Everyone's focus returned to the woman.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Amy emphasized.

The woman looked around and then specifically at Jen who seemed to be getting excited for what was about to come. Regardless it didn't seem as though the woman was going to talk.

Jen stepped towards her, as if to break the silence. With a foot on each side of the woman, she smiled down from her towering stance. The woman appeared to fear what was going to happen next but refused to talk. Jen then lifted a foot over her and left it there for a moment, letting the woman soak in the momentary view of her sole. Then it slowly descended until planting itself onto the woman's face, pressing it into the floor. The woman struggled against her 14 inch foot which covered her entire face and neck, with the heel firmly pressed into her upper sternum.

"Get off she!" She yelled.

This only made it worse, as Jen used her toes to pinch the woman's nose closed while pressing the upper sole of her foot against her mouth. Unable to breathe, the woman used her tiny hands to grasp the foot in an attempt to remove Jen's foot. To no avail, her efforts were squandered against the powerful Jen.

"That feels good. Rub those tiny hands against my feet, bitch. I guess you should have treated me better when I was here." Jen stated vindictively, enjoying each passing moment.

The woman began to squirm viciously under Jen, as she struggled to free herself. Finally she broke away from her toes grasped, and swallowed as much air as possible.

"Ok I'll tell you! Just stop." She begged.

"Those two are my sisters. I'm Mary, the other two are Marie and Michelle. We live a couple blocks from here at 27 Pine St. Please stop."

The girls looked at each other, and then Jen tied Mary up with the other guards.

"We'll be back." Laura said.