- Text Size +
Having taken both Laura and the antidote, Jane began to walk away, surely to find a place suitable for both. A place safe and hidden. It was essential that we follow her, but in the mean time, it was also important that we retrieve Jen from the fallen guard's bag.

Once Jane's back was turned, we all ran, sprinting for the bag. When we arrived, we all pulled, removing the top cover for the bag, exposing Jen at the bottom who was still unconscious. Her sisters ran to her side, asking if she was okay. Fortunately she was neither injured nor traumatized and she awoke after a couple shakes.

"Where's mom?" Jen asked.

"She's been taken, but we're all going to rescue her. Can you do that?"

"Of course! I'll follow. Let's go."

We immediately returned to our pursuit listening for signs of the tall guard. She had taken a right down the hall, which seemed to be a couple football field lengths away from us at our size. We ran and didn't stop, running until we finally reached the corner of where she had turned. It was the entrance of bedroom, where she had decided to rest. We watched as she placed Laura into a dresser near the bed and then locked it shut, placing the key...in her sock which she then put back on before laying down on the bed. As if things weren't already difficult, the antidote was tied to a necklace chain that hung around her neck. We needed a plan, and a good one.

"Okay so how are we going to do this?" Wendy asked.

We all thought for a moment.

"I'll grab the key." I offered.

Amy began laughing, "Of course you would, you foot lover. But that's fine, someone has to do it and if your willing, I think that's best."

I smiled, understanding her point.

"Ok me and Wendy will grab the key then. Shouldn't be too hard." She continued.

"Jen, can you set up some sort trap by the door in case we need to make a get away and need her to slow down or be stalled. Can you do that?" I asked.

She nodded, almost immediately running off to fetch some materials. As for us, the next challenge was to make our way onto the bed. It was high but not impossible. There was a woven blanket that would require some climbing but nothing we weren't willing to do. Each of us grabbed footholds into the blanket attempting to work our way up. It was actually much easier than expected and it only took two minutes for us to scale upwards and onto the top. I looked to Amy as we got ready to separate.

"I love you. Just remember that. And also, if you get the antidote. Don't wait to take it, just do it wherever you can. I'll do my best to get the key just in case that doesn't work." I said.

She smiled at me before replying, "Oh I won't! I don't know if I can handle being this little for much longer. It is interesting being the same height as you for once. I kind of like it, but I also love towering over you and making you worship me feet. And when we get out of this mess, that's exactly what I'm gonna make you do, footboy."

It aroused me hearing her words. Hopefully what she said was true and in the near future, but for now, we had a job to do. We kissed goodbye passionately before parting ways.

I ran to my end of the bed, my eyes locked on her right foot. That's where the key was and that's where I needed to go. I approached cautiously, unsure if the giantess was really asleep. I placed my hand gently onto her sock, testing the sensitivity of her foot. There was no response. Her feet were fairly large, and were probably a few inches taller than myself, but I didn't have time to admire much more. I worked quick to find the ankle band, and began sliding it off her foot. Still no movement. Phew. Her sole emerged from its cover, revealing a whitened arch and reddened heel. The key must have been farther up her foot, but before I risked much more I looked to check on the sisters. They were currently looking at me to see what I was doing. I gave them a pause sign, fearful for what would come next. I reached under the remainder of the sock which forced my arm against her foot but I was careful not to tickle her too much. Finally my hand found a cold hard surface: the key! I quickly pulled it out, again being careful not to touch her foot too much. Her toes wiggled, but nothing more. Once it was out, I gave the girls a thumbs up in excitement.

I watched as they attempted to step on her shoulder, but each seemed hesitant and scared. I decided maybe it was best to free Laura while I had the chance, so I made a dash for drawer. After arriving to the drawer, I laid onto my stomach while maneuvering the key into the hole. Eventually I aligned the two and it caught so I turned as hard as I could. An audible pop came from the drawer as it unlocked. I looked over to see the giantess still sleeping. So far, so good.

I could her Laura begin banging against the drawer, using the force from her push inside the drawer to hopefully crack it open. And it worked. I finally saw her face through the cracked opening and smiled down to her. I offered a hand to help her out and onto the desk. She grabbed it with both of her hands and elevated herself out of the drawer.

"Thanks Dave. How...? How did you... Save me?"

"I'm not the only one here. Your daughters are all alive and well, we're just all shrunk at the moment. We need the antidote around her neck, but it's a little difficult. Let's get down from her though and get you to a new hiding spot. You are the only leverage we have if they capture us. They need your knowledge still for some reason." I told her.

"Okay, I'll follow you."

We both climbed down the bedspread, and jumped to the floor. We were taking our first step when a sound stopped me in my tracks. Jane's phone was ringing...and now she was waking up. I reluctantly turned to see her staring at the now opened drawer in disbelief. At least her attention was shifted away from the direction of the sisters, but her wandering eyes eventually found me. Oh no.

An evil smiled crept across her face, and she began removing her socks.

"Fi."

"Fie."

"Fo."

"Fum."

I sprinted for the door, taking my chances, and I think Laura did too. Our efforts were squandered as the giantess took two long strides in our direction. She snatched Laura off the ground in one hand as I looked to my left. My adrenaline shot higher, but as I ran, I was suddenly pushed forward violently. I slid on the cold tile floor before coming to a halt a few feet from where I had fallen. I looked up to see Jane laughing with Laura in hand.

"You thought you could get away that easily?what were you thinking? I should crush you right now for thinking about this." she said threateningly.

She then lifted her foot, hovering it over my body. Her sole cast a shadow over me while her foot was blocking the view of her face.

"But before I do, I think I'll just toy with you for a bit."

Her foot lowered onto me, it's warmth encompassing me. I tried to push back but my small hands just pushed into her soles, unable to delay the inevitable. Her toes settled over my head, before scrunching my face into the bottoms of her toes. They were slightly damp and had a sweaty aroma. Her big toe and second toes pinched me head, trapping my face between her toes.

"I like the feeling of your little hands pressed into my sole and your head trapped between my toes. Struggle my doll, struggle."

I struggled to breathe so I pushed back, but the grip was too strong. Just as I thought my life was going to end, something strange happened. Her toes seemed to be getting smaller...wait no, I was becoming larger. When Laura shrunk me, it was only the temporary version, so I wasn't permanently shrunk.

I watched her reaction, unable to move myself for the moment, as I grew larger and larger. She seemed to panic at the sight of me being no longer doll-sized. After a moment, I was finished growing, but her foot was now on my chest. Yes it was still big, but not giant! I immediately slapped her foot away, but before I could get up slammed it back into my chest and pressed down.

"You're still tiny to me." She said.

It didn't matter, I had a family to save. I grabbed her foot and pulled it above me, making her lose balance. She dropped Laura onto the bed as she fought to regain her footing. Meanwhile I managed to get up and face her, my eyes looked onto the antidote around her neck.

I charged her, beginning the fight against my taller and stronger opponent. Jane had no problem and dodged my weak attempt only to follow it up with a chokehold around my neck. I struggled to breathe as I was lifted onto my tiptoes in an attempt to keep pressure off my neck. Becoming desperate I reached for anything, but my hand grabbed onto my prize. The chain of the antidote was in my grasp so I yanked as hard as I could, ripping it from her neck. I had no chance to do much else so I tossed it backwards hoping it would reach the bed.

Jane saw this, and suddenly released me, knowing antidote was more important. With the energy I had left, I quickly lunged towards her, knocking into her leg, causing us both to fall to the ground before she could reach the bed. I held onto one of her legs with all my might. She turned and looked down at me before sending her other foot directly into my face. Her hot sole pressed into my face more and more, sliding me down her leg. Her toes flexed onto my forehead as if searching for more grip, but they found nothing. Pulling her foot back again, she then made an effort for another strike, but I let go, knowing I could handle another hit. I rolled away as we both stood again, squaring off. I could see her eyes watching the antidote on the bed, and a sense of urgency flared into her eyes. She made a break for it, but again, I crashed into her, preventing much progress. Wrapped around her body, I fought to prevent her arms from moving. I glanced up to see Amy drinking some of the antidote from the vile. Thank god!

My strength was outmatched by Jane however, and she managed to free herself and bat Amy away from the vile, sending her flying, before reclaiming the vile. She then redirected her attention to me, throwing some swings at me. I dodged a couple wild swings but her long reach eventually made contact, sending me to the floor. She continued as she stomped into my chest and then kicked me face.

"Take that you piece of shit!" She screamed in frustration.

I was being pummeled and I couldn't stop it. As the blows rained down on me, my vision began to darken and soon, I just blacked out.