- Text Size +
POV Amy

I drank a portion of the antidote, hoping I could grow in time to help Dave. Immediately after finishing my gulp, I was suddenly stuck by what felt like a car, sending me flying through the air. Fortunately for me, I landed in the soft embrace of the pillow of the bed, allowing me to escape without injury. I laid there with the wind knocked out of me, thinking about what would happen next.

I was still unable to move after a short while, but then I noticed something spectacular: the antidote was taking effect! My body grew despite my inability to move and after a short while, I was back to normal size...my normal size. I was still watching Dave as Jane severely beat him. Hang in there Dave. I'm coming.

I kept trying to move my body, regaining movement slowly throughout my body. I wiggled my fingers and toes, waiting for the effect to continue throughout the rest of my body. Suddenly a bolt of energy surged through my body as if it had just been turned on and all of my movement was returned.

I hurried to my feet and before Jane could land another kick, I hit her square in the back of the head, sending her body to the floor. Without giving her any chance to recover, I picked her up by both of her legs, inverting her into the air. I became enraged from everything she had done to both me and Dave...especially Dave. I was gonna make her pay and the women who hired her.

I chucked her violently towards the bed, ensuring that her body slammed into the wall before landing onto the bed. She moaned in pain; I showed zero remorse. As she laid there, I again grabbed her and drug her body near the edge of the bed with her body face up. She seemed hopeless at this point, but still had the potential to put up a fight. As she peered up at me, I saw her eyes widen when she realized my intentions. With her body near the edge, I forcefully landed on her with my ass, using her body as the cushion. She gasped after I landed, probably from the wind getting knocked out of her. Her arms were pinned to her side, and my weight made it difficult to breathe for her, so her only response was to kick erratically, which did absolutely nothing for her.

"How's it feel Jane? You like getting thrashed around? Well then, let's see how long you last." I threatened.

With her torso completely pinned, it was easy to do anything. I palmed her face closing off any of the airways she had. My one hand covered the majority of her face including her nose and mouth. I could feel her body squirm in panic, but I left it there. I could see tears begin to form in her eyes. After seeing a couple slide across her cheeks, I let her face go. She sucked for all the air she could get.

Hopefully she sucked a lot in because I didn't give her much time before I shifted back farther down her body. I brought one leg up, tucking it in, and then brought my right foot down onto her face. It was almost comical how small her head was to my foot, I rested it there for a moment while she again continued to squirm.

"Stop! Get your feet off me!" She screamed.

I slid my foot down her face slowly, applying enough pressure to make sure my arch and upper sole created some friction. It was false hope for her when it seemed like I was going to give into her demands, since most of my foot had been removed from her face. Once the bottom of the ball of my foot rested on her chin, I left my foot there, with my toes resting across her nose and mouth.

"I better feel that tongue get to work."

She shook her head, as if resisting ever helped her. I pressed my toes into her face, spreading them, and then placed her nose in between my two longest toes, I pinched them as hard as I could. The squirming happened yet again, remaining to be futile, but my concentration was interrupted by the sound of a familiar voice. It was Wendy. And there was Jen and Laura, all at their original height.

"Hey, the two women are coming back to the house, can you keep her quite for a bit?" She asked me.

I kept my toes pinched over her nose, and then quickly covered her mouth with my hand.

"Should have been licking. I'll release my toes when I feel your tongue. Until then just make sure to keep quite." I whispered to her.

"Laura is actually taking care of them, me and Jen are going to take care of Dave. He seems okay but needs some care." Wendy continued.

Laura was standing there with one of those guns in hand. She emptied out some of the contents of the dart, but not completely. I was confused about her actions, but Laura clarified when she stated, "Let's give them a taste of their own medicine. Although I only want to put enough in here to make them about 3 feet tall or little less. It won't be exact. It'll just make sure they can still be useful when we put them to work. I already took care of the one we had, now I just need these two and her," pointing to Jane.

"Put them to work?" I questioned, looking for more of an explanation.

"They are going to be apart of this family business we have. They'll be like a permanent feature that will make others feel like giants themselves. That's the catch. People won't need to be our height to have the same fun we have. At least not after we shrink these four." She said.

That was actually a wonderful idea, and a perfectly ironic punishment for the ladies that thought they would steal the secret for growth. A warm wet sensation suddenly began across my sole. About time. My toes release her nose, allowing her to breathe. I kept my hand over her mouth while I listened. The noise of jingling keys could be heard at the door as the evil sisters opened their door. Finally it stopped and the door creaked open.

"Jane come down here! We have everything we..." Two shots rang out, and then silence.

Now they were taken care of. I release my grip on Jane and stood up, knowing she would have this for the rest of her life, so she mine as well enjoy these last few seconds. She made a break for the door unsurprisingly, but another shot rang out, and thud as her body hit the floor.

"Well, I guess we solved that issue! I need to get better security for my files. That was a close one." Laura said sarcastically.

I looked around and noticed Dave was gone.

"Where's Dave?" I asked.

"He's in the car. We're gonna go put him in bed and let him rest," Jen answered.

"Okay, let's all go home. It's been a long day."