- Text Size +
I awoke, slowly opening my eyes and trying to remember where I was. I couldn't remember much, or least not enough to reason my current location or state. I was laying on a bed, with white sheets surrounding me with my head propped up on a pillow. There was a window and the sun was shining through, splaying its light across the room. I looked around, but no one was here, and yet the place seemed familiar. As I was observing the room, the door handle began to jiggle, before finally opening. It was Amy! And she was back to her Amazonian height.

"Dave, you're awake! Oh my god, I love you!" She exclaimed while hurrying into the bed and hugging me. She then laid down next to me, her legs extending the length of the bed, while mine only came up about half way. She stared into my eyes for a while smiling. I smiled back.

"So do you remember anything?" She asked.

"Well not a lot, but last I remember, you were shrunk. Actually we were all shrunk." I said.

She looked at me and started laughing. "Well she must have really knocked the sense out of you. Yes that all happened, but you forgot the most important part: your heroic actions to save us all. And a hero must be rewarded for his actions. Shouldn't he?"

Her hand cupped over my package, each of her long slender fingers longer than my dick. My body shivered as she traced her hand across my body; I grabbed her wrist in my hand as best as I could, redirecting her hand upwards and away from its devious intentions. I then just looked at her at sincerely whispered, "You're my reward every day."

She leaned her head in closer to mine while gently closing her eyes. Her lips slowly came together before meeting mine. We passionately kissed for a several minutes, each of our hands against the other's back slowly grinding against each other. We paused for a moment, locking eyes and smiling, when she said, "I want you inside me, Dave."

I couldn't help but comply to her desire, but before anything happened, she continued further with her demands, "...but first I want you to suck my toes. Each one of my long. Delicious. Toes."

Regardless of whether or not she truly enjoyed it, she knew that it turned me on, and that it was excellent foreplay for me. But as much as I enjoyed it, I wanted to include more role play. Amy was a fantasy come true, and I was going to take advantage of it, so I quickly declined her request and even antagonized her, "No, I don't do things you tell me to do. You'll have to make me."

She laughed, seeing what I was doing, but quickly played along. "Oh you'll do it, otherwise I'll squash you under my feet, footboy."

To give me the impression she wasn't kidding, she stood up to her full height, towering above the bed. She then placed a socked-foot onto the bed next to me. I was always amazed that they were so large, and It always sparked arousal as well.

"Now take off my socks!"

I looked at her foot, but shook my head in denial so she moved it closer to me.

"Now!"

Before even shaking my head, her foot jetted towards me, planting itself onto my face and upper body. I suffocated momentarily under the cotton prison. I grabbed her foot with both hands, attempting to move it from my face.

"That's a start! Now take it off." She continued.

I struggled some more, refusing to give in, but she applied some more pressure to my face with her toes, reducing the amount of air left to breathe. Hating it and loving it, I finally wrapped my fingers around her elastic band and pulled. The sock slid off her heel and up part of her arch, but further progress was impeded by the pressure of her sole. To help me out, she reversed the pressure and shifted it to her heel. It pressed into my chest uncomfortably so I quickly slid the rest of the sock off her foot.

"Good boy. And now the other."

She hovered the other foot above me, waiting for my service. I removed it swiftly to avoid further punishment. She then spread her toes, and let me soak in the view of her reddened sole.

"Now massage my foot while you suck my toes."

I grabbed hold of her hovering foot and began to knead my thumbs into her foot. They were tiny compared to her gargantuan foot, and in addition, I couldn't even wrap both my hands around her foot entirely. Her foot was still very warm from the prior confinement of the sock, and they were soft as always. I then placed her heel into my right hands, which easily took up my entire hand, and then shifted her toes downward with the help of my other hand. They wiggled again in anticipation, and I lowered them into my mouth as expected. Just as the tips of her toes entered, I gently caressed the tips with my tongue. She cooed in delight. I continued massaging her foot while my tongue continued its work between her toes. She used her longer-than-fingers-toes to gently grab my lower-lip and chin. She held my mouth open with her firmly gripped toes.

Then without warning, she flicked my head to the side, and planted the top part of her foot onto my head, completely covering it. She pressed down a little, pushing her warm sole against my face.

"Tell me you like my feet." She said as she pressed harder into my face. She bent over and began unzipping my pants, but left her foot in place. After finding my package, she roughly grabbed my member between her fingers and stroked it gently a few times.

"Say it."

"I like your feet my goddess." I said.

She began to stroke it faster, bringing my member to a full and throbbing erection. She then lifted her foot off my face, relieving the pressure, and then stood there for moment before bending all the way over and sliding her lips over my erection. I was about to cum so much, but I held it, enjoying it all as long as possible.

"What do you want me to do to you?" She whispered.

"A toejob." I answered excitedly.

She smiled, and stood back up to her full height followed by her foot returning to the bed. Her foot slowly made its way to my chest where she used her toes to then snake down my torso to my hardened member. With ease she snatched it between her toes and started to pump. I was in complete ecstasy and couldn't hold out for much longer. I placed my hands on her foot and began to rocked it up and down myself to increase the speed. She started touching her boobs to tease me and arouse me even more. After a minute, I exploded all over her toes and myself, spilling one of the largest loads I had ever had. She continued to stroke me slowly, milking every last drop she could get.

Once I was done, she left for the bathroom, leaving me on the bed, out of breath, and in a state of motionless pleasure.

"Now get ready my hero. We have to go show you the new additions to our workplace." She said.

I slowly stood and left to shower, still resonating with pleasure. I quickly cleaned myself and then went to grab some clothes.

When I was finally ready, Amy raced me to the car while talking on the phone with her workplace. "Yes, yes, please reserve the largest table for our group. Yes, we will be there shortly. See ya soon." Click.

"So what are you all excited for?" I asked.

"Everything!" She exclaimed. "We're in love, my family likes you, we put those terrible people in their places, and now we have a successful business that we're running. Yes, that includes you too. So yeah, I'm just happy about life. Our lives."

I thought about it for a moment, and she was right. Things had worked out for the better, and all because I chose to be a shoe clerk for a little.

We talked for several minutes before finally arriving at our business.