- Text Size +
When we arrived to the club, we Amy walked me to a booth where her sister and mother were already sitting, each with a drink in their hand enjoying each other's company. Naturally we joined them.

"We'll look who it is?! Good to see you Dave. You survived a beating!" Laura exclaimed

"Sure did." I replied " Only after having so much practice with you ladies." I joked

They all laughed before continuing with their conversation. I listened for a little, focusing on what they were saying, but also getting lost in my own thoughts, both of which were interrupted when a woman's voice approached from behind me.

"Sir, what would you like to drink?" She asked.

I turned around to a woman no more than 3 feet tall. I looked down at her, even while sitting, and stared at her in amazement of her size, and then I recognized her: it was Jane. The one who had beat me. She must have realized who I was as well, and immediately began to back away, fearful of what I might do.

Before she made it very far, Laura called her over.

"Hey, little Jane, get over here. You have some apologizing to do to Dave. Come over here! Don't make me come get you."

Jane, clearly more afraid of a punishment from Laura, immediately walked over to where I was sitting again. She looked at me timidly before whispering an apology under her breath.

" Very good, Jane. Now let's not let you forget your new life, along with your three little friends. Go ahead and start giving Dave here your apology blowjob. No better way to show your sincerity than an ABJ."

Both Jane and I were shocked, but Jane didn't get much time to react before Laura yelled at her.

"Now!!!" She screamed while winking at me as though she was doing me a clever favor.

Jane stood underneath our booth table and began unbuckling my belt and unzipping my pants. I helped a little to slid my pants far enough down to allow her access to my dick. I watched as she looked at it. Compared to her, it was huge and several inches larger than her face. It was hard and ready to go. Her tiny hands grabbed the base as she worked her mouth over the tip of it and began sucking. It felt amazing. I let her work her magic for a moment, enjoying the pleasure racing from my member throughout my body. As if things weren't already wonderful enough (or bad for her) Laura had taken off her shoes and was showing me the soles of her large feet. I stared at the beauty of her soft looking soles. She wiggled her toes before slowly moving them towards Jane. I became aroused at just the size comparison of the two, and even more so at the intentions of Laura.

I continued watching as her toes and soles neared the backside of an unsuspecting Jane. Her toes were flexed back, exposing a taunt underside of her toes which continued their path before finally making contact with Jane's back. Before she could react, the large toes gripped onto the back of her head forcing it down farther onto my shaft. Just looking at the scene in my lap put me in complete ecstasy. Laura's long toes had Jane's small head pinched between them pressing it into my lap. Jane struggled as my member slid farther down her unwilling throat while Laura taunted her.

"You better be able to go farther than that dear."

I grabbed the underside of her foot to feel the warmth of her tantalizing feet. Laura smiled before pressing her soles into Jane's back, trapping my hands there while her toes worked Jane's head back and forth. I couldn't hold it anymore at when Jane's head worked deep into my shaft, I came so far down her throat, causing her to gag. Unfortunately for her, the force of Laura's toes went no where and she was forced to swallow every last drop before I finally stopped and closed my eyes, signaling Laura's release over Jane.

She stumbled back coughing.

"Now go make us some drinks." Laura demanded while pushing her over with her powerful foot.

Jane quickly moved away, relieved to do something else.

"Where are the others? My feet are sore!" Wendy asked.

A loud whistle rang out from her mouth calling for the evil triplets. As if they were trained pets, each showed up to see what Wendy wanted. Without speaking a word, she simply gestured towards her awaiting feet.

Knowing her needs, two of the sisters ran over to massage them. Wendy allowed them each to grab a foot and get to work. Both struggled to lift the gigantic leg high enough to massage them. Wendy's patience thinned with her weak slaves inability to massage her feet. In frustration, she kicked them away and stood up. Looking down at them, she yelled, "You can't even massage my feet?! I'll help you."

Wendy lifted a foot above one of the sisters, her shadow casting over her body. The girl held her hands out in a feeble attempt to block the inevitable. The foot descended towards her face breaking easily through her arms defense. The upper sole planted itself on her face before rubbing back and forth.

"Aw that feels so much better!"

The show was interrupted as a customer walked over to ask a question.

"Hey I'll pay $1000 to play with one these small women. Will that work?"

We all looked at each other in disbelief. Then nodded and pointed to the remaining sister that was standing and doing nothing. The customer, a woman, grabbed her without hesitation and took off.

"Wow this is going to be a profitable business! I said to Amy.

"Yes it will be. And we'll all get rich together! Now come to the back, we have some "business" to take care of." She winked.

Life was incredible, and it always would be.