- Text Size +

Out of panic, I broke my stance and bolted for the front door. Despite having no plan, I thought getting away would just make this whole situation disappear. After making it down the hall, I saw the large double doors that led to the world outside. I picked my legs up as fast as possible, and once I got there I pulled on the knobs to find them locked. I quickly unlocked the door handle, and tugged again only to find the door still not budging. To my dismay, I looked up to see a deadbolt at the top of the 12 foot door. There would be no way to unlock it.

By the time I accepted the fact that this door wasn't opening, I turned around to find Wendy's towering figure standing before me. Her face seemed to be content with the situation I was in, or at this point, the shit-uation. Unsure of what to do, I just stared back when Wendy finally broke the silence 

"Dave, Dave, Dave. Look at where you have yourself. You broke into my house, touched my feet as I slept, and then tried to get away? You took the risk, now let's face the punishment."

On the last word, she began walking toward me, and then she grabbed me around the waist as if I was a child. With both her hands, she could wrap her fingers around my entire waist. She then lifted me in the air, only to then toss me to the floor. I scrambled onto my feet, and began to make a run back down the hall, when again, her enormous hand found its way to me. She grabbed onto my arm, watching me struggle to break free of her grasp. 

She then said, "Why not just ask to pamper my feet? I would have gladly accepted, but now I will have all the fun I want with you, even if it humiliates you." She then proceed forward to her bedroom, dragging my along. Then, without much effort, she hoisted me up on the bed, and then turned to lock the door, which had a similar deadbolt near the top. Returning to me, she decided to grab my wrists with one hand, and then sit on my legs. She was far to heavy for me, and noticed I was in pain. She compromised by settling her gigantic foot onto my face and chest while she held my wrists.

"You should like this. Isn't this what you want....my feet?" 

As she said this she began to apply some pressure onto my face. My face began to become buried in her soft sole. I couldn't breathe, but I almost didn't care. She then removed her foot and again repositioned herself so that she was sitting on her butt with her legs were partly extended, and her foot laying on its side. She had her hand on the back of my head, and she began to guide it towards the resting foot. I resisted, but it was futile. My head finally made contact near the underside of her toes, and then she slowly forced to upwards until my mouth was next to the tips of her toes. She then held my nose, giving me no option to breathe unless I opened my mouth. I did, and she quickly shoved her long, elegant toes into my mouth. Wiggling them, she began to play with my tongue and the back of my mouth.

I glanced up to see her face, very much concentrated on the task at hand. My eyes met hers, and all she could do was smile. 

"Now get up. I've had my fun. Now go." 

"What do you mean? Can I leave?"

"If that's what you want, sure."

"I just want to say I am sorry for invading your space. I meant no harm, and only wanted to admire your feet some more like when we were in your office. I enjoyed that very much."

"I know you did Dave, and so did I. I don't mind your presence here, and so far my feet seem to like you. However, even so, look at the time. It's 7 am and I believe I have you scheduled for 8 am at the store, right?"

I nodded. 

"Ok then, get dressed and back to work. We'll have to play later."

She then tossed my clothes at my feet and winked at me as she turned to unlock the doors for me.