- Text Size +

I walked by to work, my mind racing with thoughts and memories about what had just occurred. I knew I had a fetish, but this was taking it to the extreme. I almost liked it better when the other person was not aware of my fetish. It seemed to make things more exciting for me.

When I arrived at work, Jack was at the front desk as though he had never left. He laughed, gave me a thumbs up and shouted, "Morning sunshine! Ready for another day in paradise?"

I glared over at him knowing he really had no idea what I had been through in the last 24 hours, so I just smiled back, chuckled and headed to the back.
Soon after, I heard the bell ring. I peered through the stacks of shoes to see a woman, that appeared to be as tall as Wendy. 

"Hey Jack! It's been awhile, it's good to see you!" 

Jack replied, "Yes it has been Amy, and it is good to see you as well. It's always a pleasure to see all three sisters back in town!"

Amy looked around and then back at Jack.

"The place looks nice. Hey can you do me a favor and not tell Wendy I am here. I want to surprise her!"

"Sure thing. You just gonna hang out here or what?"

"Yeah, I just tore a hole in my new ones, and I was hoping I could find a pair here to replace them."

She looked down at her feet, which were still in some black stockings, and in her hand was a pair of flats with a freshly made hole in the sole.

"Go to the back over there, and Dave will help you find some new ones." 

"Okay, thanks Jack!"

My heart began to pound in anticipation of meeting yet another amazon woman. Could she really be the size of Wendy? It just seemed so improbable. I had moved into the dressing room, and decided to peak under the bottom of the stall door to see what I was dealing with. As I peered over, I saw her looking around at shoes while she patiently awaited my service.

She giggled as she pulled out a size 16 shoe and set it down on the floor near her foot. It only came up to about half the length of her foot. I couldn't believe it. She finished her mockery of the shoe and placed it back on the shelf. She then continued looking around, pacing back and forth between the aisles. Each foot dwarfed the tiles on the floor even though each tile was 18 inches in length. I also noticed that her feet must have been perspiring a bit  since the outline of her foot left its"heat signature" on the floor. 

Clearly I was going to need ruler for this woman's feet. I exited the stall, and went to find the ruler, but Amy must have seen me.

"Hey are you Dave?"

"Yes, I am. You need some shoes?"

She nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright then, let me just grab a ruler to measure your feet."

I resumed my path back to the employee closet and found my ruler lying on the desk. I grabbed the straight ruler, and then headed back to where she was waiting. She looked down on me, and then back at her foot. 

"I don't think that is long enough," she remarked.

I took a look at the ruler and then laid it next to her foot. The end mark was 24", and surely her feet did not surpass that. To my surprise, they did. Barely, but none the less, they did; they were probably about 25". Her big toe was extremely large, and appeared to be about 6 inches long, while the next three were about 5.5 inches, followed by a 3 inch pinky toe. Her feet made Wendy's seem a bit small.

"Hey I think Wendy has some shoes for me in her office, or at least she usually does."

I wandered into Wendy's vacant office searching for any signs of Amy's shoes. There were some boxes in the back that seemed to be the right size. I walked over to find them all empty. It seemed there were no shoes for Amy, or at least none that I could find. I was about to exit the door when I spotted some flip flops near the exit. I grabbed them hoping these were them. Each was about the size of my arm and I looked absurd as I approached her carrying the two oversized flip flops. 

"Here, I'm not sure if these are them, but lets see if they work."

" I think those are Wendy's actually. She may be a couple inches taller, but my feet are definitely bigger. We are fraternal twins, and it looks like my height was added to my feet instead, " she sarcastically remarked, "but let's see.

She put her foot up, expecting me to remove the stocking. I looked up to her and point at myself with a surprised look on my face.

"Yeah. Don't you work here. Isn't this your job? Are they too big for you?"

She seemed to have a good sense of humor so I jokingly replied, "Uhhh yeah, those things might squash me if I get under them."

She laughed and began to take them off herself. As she peeled it off her left foot, I noticed her red soles as they were released from their prison. It looked a little damp, but more importantly it looked soft. Her foot settled back down on the tile. Her nails were squared just passed the tips of her toes, but almost even with them, and they had a beautiful dark blue color to them. Almost like midnight blue. The blue shined in the light, but otherwise remained in more of an Indigo shade. Her big toe shifted up, along with some of her other toes as she struggled to pull the other stocking off. I offered my help and grabbed the end of the stocking and gently peeled it off. I could feel a slightly damp feeling on the bottom of the stockings, but that wasn't unexpected.

She then reached for the flip flops and proceeded to place the first one on her right foot. Her toes slid onto the rubber, and eventually off the front. They actually made the shoes look small. Her toes splayed over the edge, and her big toe was even able to touch the ground with ease. 

"Yeah these aren't going to work, but thanks for your help. It's okay I'll just walk barefoot until I can find some shoes. I just had my toes done anyways, and I love they shade of blue. I mine as well show them off." 

"There's one way to look at the brighter side," I said over a small chuckle. "They do look very nice."

"Thank you! Hey Jack look, I've been working on my abs." The blonde Amazon suddenly jumped to grab on to some handles that were in the ceiling (I didn't even know they were there). While holding herself up, she began lifting her straightened legs to work her core. Each time I got a magnificent view of her delicious soles as they moved up and down. She finally stopped and dropped to the ground. 

"What is this?" 

She lifted a shoe. My shoe. It was the pair I changed into after work. 

"Are these yours Dave, they are tiny," she said as she compared it to her hand, "look, they barely pass the palm of my hand." 

I quickly joked, "You know what they say about girls with big hands and big feet...small hearts."

"Oh yeah, you and me this weekend. We will get dinner and have some fun at my place. Not sexual, just fun. Bring your swimsuit. I'll grab your number from the staff contacts and call you later. Be ready to meet these ladies," she said while pointing to her wiggling toes and feet, " and also these," pointing to her hand. 

"And if you're lucky, maybe this "little heart." "

I about fainted. This girl was a dream. I love when women joke, and those feet with the deep blue nail polish were spectacular. I had the biggest grin on my face as she left the building.

Jack looked to me, "You sure have a way with the ladies. I don't know how you do it."

Neither did I.