- Text Size +
The next day, Friday, I walked into the store to begin my routine when Jack pointed to the back. I followed his gesture to see that he was pointing to the green light that was on in the back. Knowing what it meant, I prepared myself mentally and headed for Wendy's office. I cracked the door open, but was unable to see Wendy, so I continued pushing the door open. Once fully open, I saw Wendy's shadow come from her bathroom in the back. She came out, looking at me, and smiling.

"How are you today, Dave?"

"Doing well."

"Good. I hope work has been enjoyable for you this first week, and you have been doing such a great job, I decided to let you have the weekend off. Unfortunately I won't be around to enjoy it with you, as I have some meetings to attend out of town."

"Oh thank you! I am rather drained from this week, so I appreciate it."

"I know you are, so enjoy it. Okay I actually have to leave now so thanks for coming in here. Oh and Dave, about the other day. It changes nothing between us. I am your boss and it is probably best to keep it that way. I like you, and you're a good worker so keep it up! Okay, see you next week."

She left, and I went back out to my work station to help some customers. While doing so, all I could think about was Amy. She made me so excited for the weekend. My excitement was broken when a couple of women walked in to ask if we carried a size 13.

"Yes, they are on the far wall over there."

"Okay, thanks."

I watched as the fumbled through the various options, probably surprised to see such a variety. The store was definitely appealing to any woman who wore over a size 12. The girls looked satisfied so I went back to cleaning around the store. I was sweeping up some trash in the store when the telephone rang. Jack answered.

"Hi this is Jack. Oh hey Amy. What? Oh yes, he is right here." Looking to me, "Hey Dave, it's for you."

I walked over and grabbed the phone from him.

"Hello."

"Hey Dave, it's me: The women with the little heart."

I laughed, "Oh yeah, you must be Amy. What's up?"

"I just wanted to give you the address of my place so we can watch a movie tonight. Just me and you, sound good?"

"Yeah, what time?"

"Come over at 7, and don't forget to bring your swimsuit. Here's the address."

I quickly jotted down the address and put it in my pocket. I hung up the phone, my excitement began to boil, and I resumed my work with extra vigor. Throughout the rest of my shift, only a couple more people came in, and soon I was done. I looked at my watch; it was 5 pm. I hurried across the street to grab some food before I went over to Amy's. After eating, I got in my car and drove to the address she had provided me earlier. It was 6:30. I decided to knock to just see if she was there. 

About 15 seconds after the knock, Amy came to the door. She opened it and her eyes lit up when she saw me standing there. She gave me a quick awkward hug by getting on her knees and then bending over. She invited me in and showed me where I could lay on the couch.

"You can lay down there at the end on the lounging chair section. I'll sprawl out across the rest of the couch since I am so tall."

"Okay sounds good," I said. Her couch was very large and the lounging section was more than enough for me, while the rest of the couch shot out in a long straight line. It was very nice, and appeared to be microsuede. I made my way over and sat down on the end. 

"So," I asked, "what are we watching?"

"Oh, I just rented this movie about a girl who travels the world to find her dad, but then finds a guy. Blah blah blah, it's supposed to be a romantic comedy."

"Okay good, I like to laugh."

"I'm going to grab some blankets and then I'll be right out with you. I'll start it in the meantime to let some previews run through."

She left for a short period of time, but returned just as the movie was starting. She laid down next to my left, and then my dream happened. She decided to lay her head on the opposite side of the couch, with her feet pointed in my direction. It was going to be difficult to concentrate.

We watched, giggling here and there, eating popcorn, and having a good time. I would sneak glances at her feet or toes as the became exposed from under the blanket. I was amazed at how large her big toes was, and obviously all of them, but the largest one was seriously almost the length of my hand. 

As we continued watching, it actually became very slow. I decided to lay on my side, kind of facing where her feet were. She too had turned on her side, and I could see the outline of her foot under the blankets. It looked like her knees were still slightly bent; she must have still been too tall for the couch and was kindly compromising for me by curling up a bit.

I watched, waiting for the end of the movie to take place. It had gotten so dull. As I thought about getting up to grab some water and snacks, Amy's leg decided to fully extend, and her enormous foot planted itself right into my face. I watched as the sole began to fill my view until it went completely dark. Her soft sole pressed into my face and pushed my entire body into the side of the couch. She must have dozed off, and now she was stretching, but was unaware of my situation. She must have awoken after her foot had been on me for moment because she quickly brought it back towards her body.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry, I accidentally fell asleep, and I must have unconsciously stretched my body out. Seriously, my apologies."

"Don't worry about it. I'm still alive, although this did confirm my fears from yesterday," I said with a smile. She laughed. 

"I guess so. Let's turn off this movie before it makes me squish you."

"Good idea."

She stood up and hit the power button. Again, she stretched, getting on her tippy toes. Her toes dug into the floor, ruffling the carpet fibers. 

"Ok then. Let's go to the jacuzzi. Follow me." 

I followed her out until we got to the jacuzzi. She told me to go ahead and get in while she grabbed some towels. I slowly dipped in, and found a ledge to sit on so that the water came up just above my nipples. I sat there with my eyes closed, enjoying the warmth of the water that shielded me from the cold night. I heard her close a door, and in another few seconds she was getting in across from me. The jacuzzi was very large to accommodate her hight and so it was almost more like a pool to me.

She finally settled and looked at me smiling.

"So I had to walk barefoot all yesterday since you couldn't find my shoes. Lucky for you, I washed them," she said, lifting her foot.

As her foot rose above the water, I noticed that it came up up about a foot away from me. Her sole glistening in the moon light, and the water slipping off her sole. 

"Look how big it is compared to your face. Oh my."

She leaned off her seat a little to allow her foot to reach out towards my face.

"Just my toes can almost cover your entire face."

Her foot was now dangerously close, and just as I thought they were going to touch, the shot back under the water. My relief was soon disrupted, as her toes found the waistband of my swimsuit. I was then jerked forward as she brought her leg up towards her. She then grabbed me with her hands and picked me up out of the water. 

"Will you kiss me?"

I wasn't even able to completely nod my head when she brought me in close and invaded my mouth with her tongue. It was so large, it was practically in my throat. I did my best to maintain a romantic moment, and kissed her back as well as I could. We remained intertwined for a couple minutes until she released me back into the water.

"Small heart, huh? More like big everything."

And with that, she used the sole of her right foot and pushed it into my torso and extended her leg back out until I was in my original spot across the jacuzzi. I finally made it to the other side, but she left her foot pressed into me so that I was trapped between the jacuzzi wall and her wall of flesh. Her heel rested on my thigh as her toes pressed into my upper chest. 

"You should apologize to my feet since you were wrong about my heart." 

Her big toe flexed backwards so that the underside was exposed, implying that is where I should kiss.

"I left the nail polish since you liked it, but now it needs to feel the love."

I gently lowered my head and kissed the middle of the oversized toe. It was warm and extended from my chin up to my eyebrows. I then began to push her foot off me, and she allowed it to happen. 

"Good, I thought I was going to have to squish you," she said jokingly. 

"Dry yourself off and come inside."

I grabbed the towel which was more like a bed comforter and wrapped it around myself. I followed her in and she closed the door behind us.