- Text Size +

"Is that towel big enough for you?" She asked, knowing very well it was.

"Yeah, I think it'll do just fine."

We walked into the living room and she turned on her gas fireplace. Heat began to poor out of the vent and I found myself huddling up closer and closer to it. She seemed indifferent to the cooler temperature and remained settled in a living room chair which she had brought over. 

"Are you freezing? If you get any closer Dave and you're gonna be in the fire."

"Thanks. I think I am doing okay here.

Soon the water evaporated off of me and I began to feel the heat more so on my skin. I eventually dozed off, the towel covering more than enough of my body. I awoke, still covered by the towel which now served as a blanket. I must fallen asleep for only a minute or two, but I looked over to see that Amy had moved. I checked my watch; it had been an hour. I noticed a piece of paper on the chair she had been sitting in. I walked over to check it and saw it was for me.

"Come give me a back massage when you wake up. I would love that. I'll be in bed. -Amy"

I dropped the note and briskly walked to her bedroom down the hall. There she was, lying down, and looking directly at me.

"Hey, about time. I've been waiting for my massage that I know you're going to give me."

"Oh really? Are you giving me one after?"

"Sure, why not. I'll make sure it's the exact same so it's equal."

"Fine then. You want your back?"

"Yes please," she yelled.

I climbed up on the bed and started to rub her back with my hands. Her back was practically as long as I was tall. This was going to be a harder task than I thought. I just didn't feel like I could press down hard enough on her large body. She was fit, and her toned body made it more difficult to push down deep. She eventually motioned for me to stand up.

"Just stand on my back. You can be like an Asian masseuse and use your feet."

I thought about it and decided it made sense. She laid her head back down as I went back to work. I was a bit hesitant standing on the back of a woman. You don't get to do that very often. Keeping my balance, I stepped onto her lower back.

"Ah, that's better, I can feel it now."

I had no idea what I was doing, but I started to walk around on her back where I normally would rub. Occasionally I would pause, and dig my heel into her back to try and relieve some of her muscle tension. Then I continued to walk up her back, and around her shoulders. Her hand shot behind her, grabbing my ankle with ease. She then directed it to her neck and pressed it into her muscles.

"Right there. Ah, yes. Thank you."

I continued to apply pressure there for a little and then began moving back down onto the other side of her back. As I paced back and forth applying pressure here and there, I noticed her body beginning to relax. Her breaths became long and deep, and she seemed to be drifting into sleep. I kept massaging her for about 40 minutes until I became tired from all the work. It wasn't easy to massage a woman 11 feet tall. 

"Thanks Dave, that felt great," she said in a state of euphoria. 

I decided to lay next to her and rest. We both laid there on the bed in silence for a little. I was about to go back to sleep when I felt the bed shift as her weight shifted. I glanced over to see her getting up. She looked and me and said, "Okay, your turn."

I laid on my stomach waiting for her hands to go to work, when I soon felt an appendage on me which was not her hands. 

"Alright, I'm giving you exactly what you gave me. Remember."

My arousal heightened at the sound of this. As my member hardened, I felt her foot gently place itself on my back. The warm sole covering my back like a blanket. It felt amazing. She must have had about as much experience as I had with walking on someone because she decided to press her entire foot down onto me. The pressure increased on my back as I was pressed into the mattress. I could feel her entire sole, even the arch pressing against my back. Some of the air was expunged from my lungs, and I almost had to tap her foot, but before doing so she took her foot off me. She must have realized that wasn't exactly a massage for me.

Taking a new approach, she decided to use her long toes to do the work instead. Since they were so large, it was similar to using multiple hands that worked side by side. She pressed her big toe into my lower back, lining the rest of her toes up parallel to my spine. Then she applied a small bit of pressure and began moving them in small circles. It was angelic. I quickly became relaxed as she moved her toes around to different spots on my back. I was so lost in pleasure, I almost missed what she said.

"I kind of like rubbing my feet on you. It's kind of erotic, and it also makes me kind of feel powerful. Do you like it?"

Now was the moment when I could spill the beans or keep my fetish unknown. Was there an in-between route. I thought for a second before saying anything, but decided that whatever I said wasn't really going to matter.

"If you like it, I like it. Rub those sexy feet on me," I said while turning over.

I thought that was a fair attempt at leaving my fetish as ambiguous, but she must of taken that in a more sexual context. Her toes grazed my face and slid their way down my body, before finally snaking their way into my waistline. They soon found their target and began to gently rub against it. Without objecting, I watched as she toyed with my member. She paused for a moment to bend down and pull my shorts down. I was so unsure of this, but I was so aroused. She then used her big and second toes, which were each about the length of a small hand, to grasp my member and began stroking it.

Holy shit. I was getting a footjob from the girl of my dreams who had huge, dreamy feet. Her toes pumped a little faster as she got the hang of it. My body spasmed in pleasure as she continued stroking it. I was moaning a little until it finally happened. I orgasmed and came all over her long toes. My white fluid streaked across her midnight blue nail polish on her big toe. I moaned a bit louder as she pumped every bit of fluid out of me. 

Near the end of my orgasm, her toes released their sexual grip and she generously switched feet to silence me. In the middle of my now subtle moan, she snuck her toes into my mouth, causing me to hush. I sucked them for a short moment until she pulled them out.

"Quiet down there," She said, covering my mouth again with the base of her toes. 

"I see you enjoyed that. So did I. Now I'll be right back. I'm gonna go clean this mess off my toes." 

She removed her foot from my mouth and went to the bathroom. I was in a state of bliss.