- Text Size +

 laid there for a moment soaking in what was possibly the best orgasm I had ever had. I heard the bathroom door open, and saw Amy stroll out. Her swim suit was gone and she was stark naked. She was absolutely beautiful. Toned and fit with nice blonde hair, and a cute face to pair with it, I wasn't sure if there was anything I disliked about her. She looked at me.

"Hey we gotta make things...even," she wittingly said.

"Oh yeah. And how shall we do that?"

She walked towards me with some pace and I saw her hands reach out for me. Unopposed, but unsure of what she was doing, I let her. She picked me up under my arms and stood me up next to her. I was staring straight into her well trimmed vagina. She lead against the wall using one arm, and just stood over me looking down at me. She then grabbed the back of my head with her other hand and guided it closer to her pleasure zone.

Needing no more hints, I let her hold my face against her clit, and I began to massage it with my tongue. Her vagina was already very most and was almost overwhelming to me, but I could manage. I licked as furiously as possible, but even so she would occasionally rub my face up and down her vagina in the manner she wanted. Sometimes I would have to stand on my tiptoes to go where she want me to, but regardless I wanted to pleasure her. 

"Get inside me," she whispered.

Keeping a hand on my head, she transitioned her other hand to grabbing my harm and shoving it inside her pussy. It was warm and sticky. She then controlled the pace of my arm going in and out of her along with the position of my head. I did my best to go down on her, and touch her erotically with my free arm, and not much later, she came. Her vagina contacted, leaving my arms pinched momentarily, while she moaned. My arm was now drenched with fluids running down to my shoulder. She finally released me.

"That was amazing."

I ran into the bathroom to clean up, and when I got back she was under the covers just smiling at me. I walked over, and she snagged me, dragging me in towards her cleavage. She finally nestled me in next to her, with her breasts against my back. I could feel her nipple still somewhat erect. Her warm body was comforting and soon we both fell asleep for the night.

The next morning I awoke, stretching my legs and arms to see that Amy was already gone. I decided to make some breakfast, when I spotted another note on the counter addressed to me.

"Hey Dave, sorry to leave another note, but I didn't want to wake you. Left to run some errands. I want to let you know that I kind of told my family about us, and they want us all to get together and celebrate at my mother's house. Should be fun. Ok Here's the address: 101 Amazon Ln. Be there at 6:30, and I'll see you there.

I quickly ate some breakfast and thought about her letter.

I thought to myself, "Isn't Wendy going to be at least a little disappointed or angry. Only god knows what her mother thinks of me. I guess I just have to face the music here. Call me when you get there."

Seven hours later: 5:30 pm.

I hop in my car and decide to head there early to make sure I found the place on time. I start driving and after 30 minutes I find myself on a dirt road headed to the boonies. Eventually it winds to the end, and leads to a huge mansion. A sign was in the front: "The Alta Residence". I parked my car, confirmed the address and walked up to the door. I knocked. Shortly after the door swings open and it's Wendy.

"Oh hey Jack, you're a few minutes early that's perfect."

"Yeah, hey is there a phone I can use to call Amy. She said to call when I arrived." 

"Yes, right over there on the counter," she said while pointing towards the kitchen.

I walked to the phone, and simultaneously I heard Wendy relocking the door. That's odd. I dialed Amy's number, and after a couple rings, she answered.

"Oh hey Jack, I wasn't able to make it. Don't be mad, but the just want to spend some time with you to discuss our relationship with you. Just be polite and do what they ask. Ok gotta go. Love you. Bye."

Do what they ask? What does that mean. The locked doors, the weird call, and now I'm alone. This was looking ominous. I turned around while sort of zoning at the ground, when my eyes ran across an unfamiliar set of feet. A large set of feet covered by thick wool socks. I traced up the leg and body to meet a gaze of a woman who sort of looked like Wendy and Amy: their mother.

"Hi, I am Laura," she greeted, extending a hand in my direction. 

I grasped as much of her hand as I could and replied, "You must be the mother. So nice to meet you."

"And you as well. Would you like some water? It was probably a bit farther out here than you thought."

I nodded. She walked into the kitchen to grab some water, and I took a moment to gauge her height. She stood next to Wendy, and was actually about an inch or two taller. She must have been in her mid 40s, but still had the skin of someone in their early 30s. She had long black hair which she elegantly curled. She returned handing me a glass. 

"Special order for Dave," she said handing me the glass.

I gulped it down. I hadn't had any water all day, so it was the best possible thing she could have offered. We then went to the living room to begin our discussion or "bonding."

I chose to sit on the couch, and so did Wendy. We sat next to each other, he frame dwarfing my own. Laura sat in a sofa chair in close proximity. 

"So," Laura began, "I understand you have feelings for Amy, but also had some fun with Wendy. Is this true?"

I could tell this wasn't going to be a fun evening. 

I answered as best i could, "Yes, but there is a misunder...a misun..." I began to feel dizzy. My headed was spinning, I couldn't speak, and eventually my vision went black and I passed out onto the carpet.

I awoke face up unsure of what had just happened. I sat up still feeling groggy. I looked around trying to gather some information, but all I heard was Wendy screaming.

"MOM! He's up."

I looked around. I was in a room with no furniture, but there looked to be some weird leather strips. There was one window, but it seemed super high up, and then I noticed that the entire room was like a house to me. I panicked, I think I have been shrunk. 

Sure enough, the door opened and Laura walked in, Wendy following. They look like absolute giantesses. I was shocked and had no idea how to comprehend my situation.

The mom filled the silence, "So, to clear this up. No you are not dreaming. This is real and you are now 16" tall. We are going to play some games. If at anytime you win the game, you may leave and date my daughter. Until then, you will be stuck here with us. First game: we will stick this florescent necklace around your neck. It will glow in the dark. Me and Wendy will choose a spot in the room to stand and we will staying there. We can only reach out to get you with one foot, and the other must stay planted on the spot we chose. You will have 3 attempts to make it to the other side of the room. We can see you with the necklace, but can't move from our spot. If you are immobilized 3 times, we will move on to the next game. We will not hurt you. Understand?"

"Yes," I answered, feeling overwhelmed. 

They put the necklace around my neck and told me to face my side of the wall. They then chose their spots and turned the lights out. 

"Okay, begin."

I turned around to complete blackness. All I knew was I had to make it to the other side.