- Text Size +

I started in a direction, unsure of the distance to either walls on the side. Hoping I didn't run in to the I began a full on sprint to the other side. I seemed to be going somewhere, when suddenly I was greeted by the sole of a foot. I hit it full on, not seeing it until the absolute last second.I noticed their feet were bigger than me now; I was only two thirds of its size. 

After running into it, I immediately bounced off the sole and onto the floor. Within milliseconds, her foot followed up to grab me, but I must of been near the end of her reach since her toes were trying to reach me and not her sole. I tried getting up again but a couple toes managed to grab my arm and wrestle me down again. After which a sole descended upon my back, pinning me to the floor. I tapped the foot to signal that round was over.

"Nice job Mom, I almost thought you lost him. Good grab!"

"Thanks sweetie. Ok round two. Dave turn your back and wall to the "x" and we'll pick new locations. I did as told disappointed in my performance. I reached the "x." Moments later the lights went off and the room was blacked out. Unsure again of how to proceed, I cautiously went to the left. I needed to have a strategy. So I started zig-zagging to appear unpredictable. As i raced to the other side, carefully tracking my direction, I felt a foot whiz by me. It must have missed. My strategy is working, I picked up the pace with my increase confidence. Not to much later, a foot came down in front of me. I managed to stop myself before running into the foot (now visible), but before I could react, someone's big and second toe wrapped around my neck pressing me into the bottom side of the foot. Confident of her grasp, I was hoisted into the air and unable to find any leverage as a dangled against the foot. 

"Nice job again Mom. I barely missed him the second time, but you snagged him perfectly. You have always been good at this."

"Okay, this is your final attempt. You know the drill."

I returned to my spot until the lights went black. I paused, thinking of some new strategy. This was impossible. I decided to just sprint it out again. I ran and ran, but collided with a big toe. It grazed my right leg and sent me tumbling. I rebounded quick and continued my run forward.

Lucy screamed, "Oh no, I missed! Get him!"

I ran having no idea where Wendy was. All of the sudden a foot landed in front of me. I tried to hurdle it, but only managed to snag my foot on a toe, and somersault forward and land on my back. As I lifted my neck to get up, Wendy's toes smothered my face into the underside crevice. I was stuck and regretfully tapped to end the final round.

"I did it!"

"That's my daughter! Good job. Ready for some more fun? Lets move to the second game. Ok here is a box. It is about 12 feet long on each side. My daughter and I sit across from each other, on the top and bottom side, on the ground facing each other. Our legs/feet will also be facing each other. Our feet, or heels, must always be touching the ground. You, Dave, start on the left and must make it to the right. We try to trap you between our feet. You have 2 chances. Good luck."

I proceeded to my side and got myself ready. She yelled begin and started my short journey to the other side. I saw Laura's foot come at me first but I managed to spin past it and continue my run, but Wendy managed to trip me up by hitting my knee with her toes. I stumbled, and looked to my left to see Laura's huge sole headed right for me. It crashed into me followed by Wendy's other foot into my back. The force of the second hit caused my body to fly up and my arms to jerk forward and wrap around Laura's foot. I was sandwiched almost completely between their two soles. 

"Look, we got a perfect sandwich," and as if to celebrate they both lifted their legs upward with their target trapped between their soles. 

I was pressed firmly in between the hot, perspiring soles, but it sort of aroused me. I needed to refocus.

"Final Round!"

I went to the start line, and she yelled for the start. I ran towards Wendy's thighs, hurdling her legs. She had a hard time reaching me, and Laura's legs couldn't make it over. I almost made it when Wendy snagged my ankle right before my destination, leaving me trapped. Before I could free myself, Laura grabbed my face with her toes, rubbing the damp undersides onto my face. My head and leg were stuck. I tapped.

"Giving up? Here's the next game."

A small copy of a boxing ring was brought out. About 4 feet to each side.

"This is simple. Last a minute and half without getting pinned by me, and you win. I will sit on the ground with my leg coming between the ropes. My foot must stay in the ring at all times. All you have to do is avoid my foot's grasp."

I stepped in the ring. My opponent (her foot) was still much larger than me. Laura's toes wiggled in anticipation. Wendy yelled begin and it was off. Laura charged me with her foot but i managed to dodge it. The next time I wasn't so lucky. The ball of her foot connected with my face sending me into the ropes. Her foot then followed, ramming me back into the ropes as well as in to her sole. As the submission countdown began, I tickled her toes and she quickly let me go.

"Hey no cheating."

She came at me more aggressively. I onto her foot and swung myself onto the top of her foot. It was the first time I saw this side. She had longish toes, but not like her daughters. I grabbed her second toe, and pulled back. She jerked from side to side trying to relinquish my grasp. No such luck. But when she was whipping back and forth my head got too near to her toes and she was able to pinched it between her first two toes. I struggled to hang on, but was saved as the bell for the time went off.

"Lucky you," Laura said, "I guess you may date Amy."

My heart and mind felt at ease.

"But I want to do one last thing so you remember just how miserable I can make your life."

"Okay and what's that?"

She grabbed me, tied each wrist with a string of leather, and additionally around my neck. She then lifted me towards her foot and pressed her sole into my face and body, and then Wendy began to tie the other ends of the straps together on the top side of the foot. Each wrist strap went around the outside of her foot, and the neck strap went between her toes. They were all knotted together. I was stuck like Jesus on the cross against her sole. She then laid back on her bed and set a timer for 1 hour. 

"Remember this day if you decide to break my daughter's heart. As for your size, you should return back in the next few hours. Enjoy my foot."

Then the lights went out.