- Text Size +

Although she wasn't nearly as tall as her sisters, she was still easily able to lift me off the ground. I had zero leverage to resist now, and her hand clamped my mouth from opening so I could try and wake the others. She must have had this planned since the dare. A vindictive one. She carried me to a bedroom far from where the others were sleeping, and threw me onto the bed. She then turned to lock the doors, but encountered the same problem I had earlier. The dead bolt was 12 feet up. Even with her arms up, she was at least a foot short of the lock. 

She assessed the situation, realizing she hadn't thought the details out. She came to the conclusion that she would have to jump and slide the lock over. I tried to take advantage of her diverted attention, and tackled her as best as I could when she jumped into the air. After making contact with her legs, I bounced off her and onto the floor. At the same time, Jen was thrown of balance and fell sideways. 

"You little shit. You're gonna regret that."

Not waiting to see if it was true, I made a run for the bathroom. She hurried to her feet, realizing that I could potentially escape my predicament. I made it in, and attempted to close the bathroom door when her hand squeezed into the opening, blocking me from closing the door. I tried anyways. Her weight was now behind the door and she eventually used all her weight to lean into the door, bursting it open. 

I was thrown back from the force of her weight, falling onto my back. She made quick work of my position, grabbing each of my legs with her hands. She then proceeded to drag me back out.

"No more screwin' around."

I tried to grab onto to anything near me, but I was pretty sure it didn't matter. I was in trouble. We finally made it back to the floor of the bedroom. She laid me on my back, and then squatted on top of me, pinning me to the floor. 

"Get up. We are going to wrestle. I'll just stay on my knees though. That should make it more equal."

She backed off me, remaining kneeled. I stood up, and to my my embarrassment, she was still several inches taller than me still. I attempted to just charge her, running straight at her. My courageous efforts were matched with a hand around my throat, keeping me an arms length away. Her fingers curled around my neck.

"That's the best you got? Try again."

She tossed me back, causing me to stumble. I regained my balance and rethought my strategy. I charged again, this time with a new objective. She laughed, thinking I was doing repeating my actions, but was surprised to see me leap and swing around her shoulder and onto her back side. I wrapped my arm around her throat and squeezed. 

I was in more of an awkward position than she thought. She struggled to grab parts of my body, and for a moment, I thought I was doing okay. She shifted her attention to my arms. She grabbed them, intending to break my chokehold. I was able to fend it off for a little, but she eventually broke it, and then swung me back onto the ground. I laid there on my back, a bit discouraged. I didn't have much time to dwell as her right hand wrapped itself around my throat and her other hand in between my legs. She squeezed and then lifted me into the air above her head. I couldn't do anything. She stared up at my face, watching me squirm.

"You are just so small. Every part of you is just...small."

She laid me back onto the floor, and spread one hand across my chest, and the other across my face. Her hand was huge compared to my face, I thought, as her fingers curled onto the top of my head. She then changed to pinching my cheeks and staring into my eyes as if she were trying to instill fear into me. She did this for a moment, and then leaned backwards, placing her butt in between my legs. She held onto my arms, making sure they couldn't resist. She the bent her legs and used both of her feet to press into my face. It was like reverse cowgirl except we weren't fucking and her feet were on my face.

Each foot covered the side of my head (and more), and she squeezed them together as if trying to make her soles touch. The pressure on my head built as her damp soles pressed into the side of my head. I had no choice to do anything, no way to resist. She must of enjoyed watching my diminutive head being squeezed by her large feet which were a little over 14" long. 

"Put your fingers in between my toes. I just love that for some reason."

She moved her feet onto my hands, lining her toes up with my fingers. I slid my fingers between her long toes which left only my thumbs free. She flexed her toes, observing my fingers moving in sync with them. She then set both her feet back down to the floor, leaving my fingers still in her toes' grasp, and her feet settled onto my forearm. Her heel was only a few inches short of covering my entire forearm. The width of her foot more than covered my forearm, not that it was out of proportion, it was just a large foot. She looked intently at the difference in size.

"God, you're so small. I can seriously pin you with just my feet."

She then stood up leaving me on my back; her feet pressed into both my arms. She then released the fingers of my left hand, and lifted her right foot, hovering it over my face. The pressure of her other foot increased onto my arm and hand. She spread her elevated foot's toes and slightly curled them back , making the skin on her sole taunt. 

"Smell my foot." 

I lifted my head a little and began to sense the heat and aroma radiating from her foot. She wiggled her long toes. Slowly I sniffed her feet, trying to make them audible so she could here them. She repositioned her foot placing the base of her toes over my nose. I continued sniffing the subtle aroma of her foot.

She then forced some weight onto that foot, pressing it into my face. She began grinding it for a moment into my face. Then, she propped up her foot so I could see her soles and toes. She left her heel on my face, and moved it towards my mouth, forcing it in. I did my best to fit it, and hold it in my mouth, but it was so big. She left it there for a moment before switching feet.

"Don't forget this one. I bet you regret locking me out, don't you?"

She was busy grinding her other heel into my mouth when the bedroom door crashed open. A fiery-eyed Amy stood in its place. 

"So you want to bully my boyfriend? Bad choice."