- Text Size +

 sat there at my station, realizing I just had one of the most amazing fetish moments of my life. I was thrilled. And as I reminisced in the memory of only moments before, the bell went off again accompanied by, "Oh hi, Wendy! Yes, Dave is in the back." 

My blood froze. Her sister was already here. I began to get excited, but as I walked out to greet her, I noticed she was no longer in the store. Jack looked to me, and said, " Come here so I can explain an additional routine that you are not aware of."

I hurried to the counter he was standing at.

"So Dave, Wendy is here, and she must think very highly of you. She is already wanting a private session with you."

I thought to myself, "What the hell is that, I am just a shoe clerk." 

Jack continued, "So when that light in the back corner of the room turns green, I want you to go
back there and open the blue door that is in the very back of the staff room. That is her office. She will most likely be on the massage table, face down, waiting for YOU. Go in, and unless told to do anything else, just massage her feet." 

Near the end of the sentence, a small but audible ding went off. I turned to see that the light and changed to green. 

"Off you go then, Dave." 

I began heading to the back, my heart pounding and my palms sweaty. I opened the staff room, and walked to the back, where a large blue door stood. Stopping just before it, I tried to collect myself. Then, I finally turned the knob, and sure enough their she was standing in front of me. Her shadow casted over me. This woman was at least twice my height and I was at a loss for words.

"Yes, I am very tall. 11'2" to be exact. I wanted you to be as shocked as you look now. You will NEVER meet another woman or man as tall as I am. Enjoy
it. I am probably several times your weight, and can basically do whatever I want to you. Understood?"

I nodded.

"Well then, lets get started." 

She laid on her stomach onto the massage table to the left, her feet extending out towards me. Her feet were absolutely enormous. Each foot was about the size of my torso. Her toes dangled just below my waistline, and her heels were at about my shoulder height. The table was a bit taller than usual due to her large stature. It was the perfect height for massaging. However, at the moment I was just staring in awe at her feet. She must have sensed this as she blurted out, "So I hear you like feet, and give great massages." She says this as she prods my member, which is extremely hard. 

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone, but can you start your massage and grab my feet before they grab you."

Without saying anything, I grabbed her foot. It was about 8 inches wide at the widest point, about even with the ball over her foot. My hand fully extended couldn't even cover it, but I continued anyways. I pressed into her soft sole, even leaning a bit to apply more pressure. Her feet responded with gratitude as they flexed and contracted. She cooed in pleasure. 

"That feels amazing Dave." 

I continued my rubbing motion up her sole until I reached her toes. I began to grab each one. Her toes were very long, even for her height. The big and second toes were each a bit over 5 inches long, and her third was just under 5 inches. Her fourth and pink were a bit smaller, at 4 inches and 2.5 inches respectively. Regardless, I massaged them as well as I could, being they took up most of my hand. As I was massaging in between her first two toes, they suddenly grasped together, trapping my hand in between them. 

"Your hands or so small, but they feel great. Keep going."

Her toes gently released my hand. I then shifted my focus down her sole, using my elbow to press into her arch and even down to her heel. I still couldn't believe how soft they were. She must have taken care of them. As I was massaging, I felt her toes creep near my crotch and she attempted to grasp my member between her toes. I was aroused, but shocked by her boldness. I lost my concentration and even quit massaging. She then quickly sat up and turned in my direction. Her height still around 8 feet.

"I appreciate you massaging my feet, or should I say foot? Here, this one is getting lonely."

She then used her other foot to sweep my feet out from under me. I land on my back, and before I could react, her huge foot made its way on top of me. Her foot pressed into me, and my face found itself under her toes at the base. She splayed her long toes across my face, and I looked up, seeing her evil grin widen. She enjoyed this. She continued to rub her foot across my body with the intent of massaging her foot. The warm sole covered me, and in a sense, felt like a small blanket. She then removed her foot, and demanded me to get up.

I complied, and immediately hopped to my feet. She then stood up herself. The difference in size between us was astounding and to me, erotic. She then looked at me at said, "I have always wanted to do this." To which she lifted her foot up until it was about eye-level with me, and then briskly said, "Suck."

I grabbed her foot, unsure of how to respond. She then guided her big toe towards my mouth, and I opened it. I then sucked as much as I could. My mouth was only able to manage about 3/4 of her toe, and found itself just past her knuckle. She tried to push farther, but then gently released it from my mouth. As I regained some breath, Wendy moved her foot above me and continued her demands.

"Lick the bottom of my foot."

She then lowered it back to my face, and I began to run my tongue along her soft warm sole. It had a slight aroma to it, but I buried my face as far as it would go, not saying anything. While she stood there, using the ceiling for balance, she moved her foot slowly until her toes rested over my nose. I looked up to her smiling. She gently squeezed my nose, her long toes having no difficulty. I was in a trance, until suddenly her foot moved away. There was a knock at the door. 

"Are you ready Wendy?"

It was her sister.

"Just about, I'm still getting ready."

She then grabbed my face with her large hands. Basically palming my face, she bent over and whispered, "Thanks for being such a good boy."

She then released my head and said," I look forward to seeing you tonight. No excuses. You are invited to movie night at my place with my sister and I. I hope you enjoyed your first day of work, now go home and rest. See you later." 

All I could mutter was a quite "okay."

She then clothed herself and left.