- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I tried to give a little background on the siblings and their family, feel free to point on spelling errors and such as I'd gladly correct them. Suggestions are welcome, also.
--------------------------------------------- 

 

I’m not quite sure what I was thinking, but it was undeniable that I needed to remove myself from my sister’s panties at some point. Definitely before she woke up. I came to my senses and tried to wiggle myself unstuck. Bad idea. I heard her mumble a little and her body seemed to tense up. I waited a minute before trying anything else and realized her body was slightly aroused because it started to get humid and more moist inside her panties. My body was upside down and my head was level with the bottom of her vagina. I was seated right between her folds. I could feel small amounts of her love juices leaking out against my body. This was bad, and worst yet I was also getting aroused too. I slowly, very carefully tried lifting myself right side up using her thin hair to grab and pull myself with. It was necessary for me to climb out, but I was now face to face with her monster sized pussy and I could see a clear liquid trickling out of her, like a spring escaping from the cracks of a mountain. I should’ve been focusing completely on climbing out, but curiosity, or arousal decided I was thirsty. I moved my face towards her gigantic vagina and reached out with my tongue for her liquids.

The strong scent of my surroundings made me a little dizzy, but I didn’t fall this time. As her liquids filled my mouth I could taste a mixture of subtle flavors, both sweet and sour. Her liquid was clear, yet slightly thick and as I took a gulp was soothing going down my throat. Ah, I got distracted again. I wiped my mouth with my left arm then I resumed climbing again. I was careful, but I still slipped and occasionally rubbed against her skin on accident causing her body to squirm ever so slightly in reaction each time. I made it out without any further mishaps and quickly climbed off of her body and back onto the bed.

I definitely crossed a couple lines there, but since she was still sound asleep and snoring blissfully and I had no intention of telling her anything of this. It would remain in the past as a secret, at my current stature the last thing I need is an upset sister deciding my fate. I used the blanket to dry myself off. Since I was back on the bed and didn’t have to worry about waking my sister up, I decided to take a moment and think back to the initial moment I was shrunk, two hours ago.

2 hours ago:

 

I had just finished eating my dinner and was reading a magazine while laying down on the floor for fun. It was friday night so I had the freedom to use my time as I pleased. I wasn’t intently reading the magazine, just scanning the pictures absent-mindedly as I thought about various things. Earlier that day at school I heard a couple girls mention my sister.  I decided to eavesdrop, curiosity getting the best of me. Thankfully it wasn’t anything nasty, they were just talking about how shy she was and how she didn’t really interact much with most of the people in her classes. Thinking about it, my sister and I don’t really talk much either. It’s not as though we’re on bad terms, in fact I’m fairly sure we both are quite fond of each other as I frequently help her with english and biology homework and she often helps me with math or physics. I even share a laptop with her, since neither of us have an actual computer. I say share, but I rarely ever use it so it’s almost like I gave it to her. Though we don’t talk much, I think that’s just how she is so I’m not bothered by it. I think it’d be better if she made some more friends, but with the way she looks I’d be far more concerned if she got popular and her behavior grew out of control.

Despite being a month older than me, she’s shorter than me by about three inches. We’re of a similar build, being somewhat pale skinned and thin with straight, dark black hair and blue eyes but puberty did her some more favors than it did me. She had a gently curved figure, modest medium-sized breasts and a firm, well shaped butt. She was skinny, but not unhealthily so. Though slightly short, her finely formed figure coupled with her long black hair, crystal-like blue eyes  and pale, smooth skin gave her a somewhat radiant aura which was enhanced by her kind-shy personality. Any normal guy would find her desirable, I’d imagine. I’d like to protect her, as any brother would - but I don’t think she needs it. She’s far more independent than me and also outperforms me in phys ed. She’s short in words but if kindness could kill, she’d have no enemies. She probably doesn’t have enemies anyway. Even jealousy would be unlikely to persist when one is aware of her utter lack of il-intent and she hasn’t once done someone wrong. My sister is precious to me, but I should clarify that she’s far from perfect. At home (and probably at school too) she’s very clumsy and often has her head in the clouds. She’s fallen down the stairs a few times and has slipped on the bathroom floor too many times to count. Despite her kindness, she’s somewhat easily upset and will stay in a pouty mood all day, sometimes longer. Though I’m fairly sure we’re on good terms, I once accidently ate her pudding that she left in the fridge. It wasn’t an ordinary pudding, it was an expensive pudding made by a specialty shop that she had to travel an hour away to get and spend 5$ on. I should’ve known, seeing the fancy packaging but I ate it anyway. That was the only time my sister had ever gotten mad at me, staying mad for the better half of a week. She ignored me for another couple weeks after, but that was in the past. It happened last year. I apologized profusely and even gave her double the money it was worth, but I don’t she think ever quite forgave me.

Anyway, back to the to the story. I was laying on the floor, reading a magazine while thinking about things. I began to doze off after a while, but then I heard a noise. It was a humming noise, sort of like an engine would make but not quite. It was very quiet, but curiosity led to me trying to find the source. It seemed to be coming from somewhere inside my room, but I couldn’t find it anywhere. It got a little louder and it seemed to be coming from near the window. I got on my hands and knees and checked the floor near there, but I couldn’t find anything. I went to get back up, but I stumbled and hit the wall in front of the window sill with my head. My head was in pain, but more notably a bright flash filled my vision as grew very uneasy and was overwhelmed by a sense of vertigo. I got up and tried sitting on my bed to try and relax, but I saw a second flash and then I fell unconscious. When I came to, I was laying in my bed. No more than thirty minutes could have passed, but I felt very well rested and pleasantly energetic. I looked in front of me and my bedroom seem strange to me, I couldn’t quite grasp why that was so but once I began to get up it hit me. Everything was gigantic! Or maybe I was really small, but even so everything was crazy large to me. My clothing appeared to have shrunk with me, which was very convenient. I couldn’t really grasp just how small I was, but I was curious to find out. My bed was like a plain, and the sides were like cliffs to me. Climbing it would be difficult, but luckily my blanket was old and worn so I’d have plenty of places I could grab on it and it was making contact with the floor. It took me a good two minutes, taking my time and going with the utmost care but I managed to make it from my bed to the floor.

It was night time, but I left my light on so I could see my surrounds quite easily. I kept my room fairly empty and clean, so there wasn’t much to look at. I walked towards a pair of jeans I’d worn just the day before and found some coins next to my pockets. I found the closest coin to my size and laid on it, which was a quarter. Fortunately I was slightly bigger than a quarter, which if I remember correctly means that I’m about an inch tall. Unfortunately, an inch is very small. I wasn’t safe at this size, I needed to find help. My mother and father work as representatives for electronic companies, so they’re often travelling for work and were currently both on a trip over in Europe. I thought about how I would explain my situation to my sister, but I couldn't think of anything satisfactory, but even after half an hour of brainstorming the best I could come up with is simply saying 'Annie, I need your help' and telling her I was now 1" tall. She'd be just as confused as I am about it probably, but that's the best I can do. I usually leave my door open a little, so getting out of my room wasn’t difficult. If my family owned cats or dogs, I’d be a lot more cautious but thankfully we don’t. It was about 9:00 PM which meant that my sister had just fallen asleep, but she was the only one around so I had no choice but to go into her room and try to wake her up. It took me a couple minutes to walk to her door which was closed, but I think I could easily crawl underneath through the gap if I tried.