- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Final chapter, and some quick vore for all yall.

Thanks so much for reading! It's been realsies.

He called out to her as she was taking the final bag of filth out to the garbage. He seemed to be just as surprised and she was, and when she met him she was that they were both shaking. 


"You," she exclaimed.


"Thou!" He exclaimed.


-----------------------------------


The Goddess had cleaned up, she was no longer the naked lovely thing that has visited destruction on the entire tiny nation and people- when she woke up just past noon, she had showered and cleaned herself and her insides very well. After showering she donned clothes, a simple garb of jeans, blouse, and her grey checkered sneakers- the shoes that had marked the start of her rampage- though that was unbeknownst to her. Her apartment was filthy- the floor sticky with viscera and blood, remains everywhere. Her bed was done-it couldn't be cleaned no matter how much elbow grease, bleach, or tears she could muster. The sheets, too- the very large spot of red couldn't possibly be explained away, too big even with any menstrual cause. She decided to throw away the sheets, cut up the mattress, and take it far away to the dump past city limits- if she cut out the larger red spot, it shouldn't be more than glanced at. 


She spent the rest of that morning scrubbing and wiping away. She was very grateful that her wooden floors had been redone in recent years, and only with a bit of product did the remains of her carnage come loose. She was grateful to find that the obstacle on the door was done away with. She did not see the spell dissipate, but she knew it happened between when she last saw it and when she woke up. Had the priestess' death done away with it? The murder of the little people? Or had the sunlight dissipated that dark magic? 


Who knew? Who cares, she concluded.


She'd killed a lot of bugs that night, she knew. Dozens. Maybe hundreds. Most of their bodies, she knew, wrapped up in plastic bags, but one, she realized, was still digesting in her stomach. 
Now that had been a weird sensation. Of all the deaths she caused, her eating the woman still made her... Shudder. Not out of fear, but, something else. It brought butterflies to her stomach. They fluttered about. She remembered, with something like fondness, of the feeling of holding another person in her mouth. Even more so, the crunch of bones or the iron tang of blood. 
She stopped. She cursed herself- she was getting worked up. She couldn't believe it- of all the things, the take away was that she was a cannibal. 


And yet, there was something so sweet about it. For her, of course.


She realized, with a bit of disappointment, that she'd probably never do something like that again. Imagine her surprise when she heard a tiny voice cry out across the room as she took the last bag of garbage out.


-------------------------


"You," she exclaimed, shock wide on her eyes.


"Thou," he confirmed, holding his hands up. "Pray, lady virgin, peace. I asketh thee only for talk."


The Goddess was nonplussed. She sauntered over to him. He was standing on the couch arm, wearing naught but a skinny loincloth. Surely it was another one of those same tiny folk. She squirmed at the obviousness of the conclusion, chiding herself. 


'No, it's my tiny neighbor, Al!' She told herself sarcastically.


The tiny man backed up nervously, keeping his hands held up. The Goddess figured that he would be indeed very wary of her, a woman several hundred times his size- and his people's monster, no less. She softened her approach slightly, feeling the return of a more gentle her. The weight of it all had returned somewhat to her when she woke, and she was not so quick to harm- this one had come to her in meekness- and the curiosity of it had overcome her. 


She knelt down, becoming eye level with the minuscule man- he also wore the skimpy loin cloth and nothing else. She noticed a black hair and darker eyes, even at that size.


"You're very brave," she began, feeling stupid for that being the first thing said, "to come out like this. Who are you?" The inquisition was not unfriendly, she found. 


"I am Jawm, oh Virgin. Who art thou?"


She told him.


"Verily I see. Pray, hear me, I must thank thee for-"


"Wait, how did you know?"


He stopped, eyed her warily.


"Know? Knoweth what?"


"That I've never had sex." She swallowed. "How'd you know I was a virgin?"


The tiny man himself began to shift. She would have no idea, would she? It struck him as queer, that idea- she came from an entirely different world. A much larger one.


He smiled and held out his hands. 

 

“Behold, we hath gained the ways to tell. A piece of thy garment, a hair… our magic is telling.”

 

She didn’t understand. But, the again, she supposed that that didn’t matter.

 

“Ooookayyyy…” she bit her lip. “Well… what did you want to talk about?” She crinkled her nose at a sudden thought- he was going to chide her.

 

“I… I killed all of you. Well, not all of you, you’re obviously here, but,” she covered her mouth. “Not, not that I want to kill you or anything, I mean… well, you do kind of deserve it, but…” she swallowed. It was like talking to a boy for the first time. “But I dunno, you weren’t there, last night. Like… was that your people? Your… tribe, I guess?”

 

“Verily, it was!” Jawm called up, smiling. “And thou hast done me well- forsooth, I am indebted to thee, as I did think when I was wont to cut thy bond- thou hath stopped the ritual from continuing on- thou art, or rather, were chosen to be last- but thou hast broken the chain, thou hath torn them to pieces, yea, and none can deliver.”

 

She gave a half-smile. She wasn’t used to praise- especially not from someone who probably had their family killed by her own hand… or rather, she thought foot.

 

“Well, I don’t… I didn’t want to. I was… well, I had to, and… wait, you cut the rope last night?”

 

He nodded vigorously.

 

“I see, but… wait. Chosen? Ritual?”

 

“Verily!” he practically burst. “We hath many a time sacrificed thine own kind to prolong ours- thou were meant to be a similitude, an effigy, yea, even a savior. Many times hath we consumed others, in fact I hath been a part of one and half score, and thou were-”

 

“Wait.” The Goddess cut him off. He looked at her, lowering his hands, as he had brought them up to aid him in explaining. “You’ve… done this before? The whole… tying up and,” she swallowed, “raping?”

 

He laughed.

 

He fucking laughed, thought she.

 

“Nay, nay, we were not wont to rape thee! But instead consu-aack”

 

The Goddess gripped the man between her fingers, bringing him up to her face, all filled a-fury.

 

“Lady Virgin, please! What art thou-“

 

A thumb pressed on his face, covering his mouth. He began to flail, desperately trying to wrench free. All relaxation was gone.

 

“So many innocent people.”

 

She sighed and closed her eyes.

 

“So much fear. And hate. And screaming. How many times did they beg for mercy?” She opened her eyes, gritting her teeth. Her black hair veiled her eyes and all that lay before Jawm was a forest of shiny black vines. “How many did you kill?”

 

The little man in her fingers continued to flail. She felt a small pinch on her thumb, a sharp but tiny sting. He was biting him.

 

She chuckled, bitterly.

 

“Oh, you little boy…” she began, licking her lips. “Don’t you know that this meal is only for me, your goddess?”

 

His eyes went wide for the split second before he went in. He didn’t scream, didn’t flail, but only was motionless as the Goddess placed him between molars. He was gone in one quick bite, and his blood watered the teeth of his huntress.

 

She chewed, swallowed, and sat there.

 

And then, the weight of everything- her break up, her capture, her escape, her rampage, her remorse, her resolve, all of it- came rushing back to her. She began to sob, hot tears running down her cheeks. She sat down and buried her hands in her face.

 

She just simply couldn’t handle everything that had happened.

 

 

 

James had opened the door on the third knock. He looked confused as he saw his exe standing there at his apartment door.

 

“Rose? Are you okay… what are you doing-“

 

“James, listen, I know you broke up with me. I want to talk… I think I’m ready.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Yup, her name is Rose. It was gonna be Mary but holy fuck did that seem obvious. 

 

Anyway, thanks everyone. You are the best. The Virgin may very well be ressurected in a different tale connected to this one- I hope to expand her in the next.

 

See ya!