- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit more crush and stuff. Unexpected vore. Some F/f action. 

Chapter 1

The scout had no idea what was on him until it was too late- the Virgins enormous, grey, checkered sneaker came down on him full weight, and he was instantly crushed into jelly. The cracks his bones made were hideous- a few feet away from where he was, his comrades had hidden in the shadows, and they trembled in fear, a few of them vomiting after seeing the remains of their friend. The Virgin, however, remained completely unaware of the carnage at her feet- she was obliviously listening to her MP3 player, far too engrossed to notice any crunch. She started to whistling along with the tune, and kicked off her sneakers, sending them sailing into the wall. On the wall, a faint splash of red spackled the brick, blending in. When the Virgin went into the bathroom, the other scouts in the shadows held their breath- this might be the moment they were waiting for. After a few minutes, the shower faucet turned on, hissing and steaming. 

 

"She enters the water cave! Let us make haste and find proof of her virtue!" One cried, sweatingly. 

 

"Are ye mad? Did you not see what became of Ureat? I'll not risk mine life on proof that may or not be there- I desire that my insides and blood stay on my insides, thank you." 

 

The former scoffed at the cowardice of his brother.

 

"You are a fool, Jawm- the priestess guided us here, to thou holy woman-" he pointed to the bathroom, where the Virgin had begun belting out the lyrics to a pop song, "our hope for deliverance. Have ye forgotten that our safety may depend on this titaness? Take courage! I swear, thou shouldst not fall under the wrath of the priestess."

 

Under his breath, Jawm replied, "Would that I rather fall under the wrath of the priestess than the foot of the Titan..."

 

“What sayest thou, wrastle?"

 

"I saith not, kin."

 

The group set out in multiple directions, each going to a seperate corner of the apartment- they had previously searched here before, but that was when they had leisurely time. Now, as the zero hour drew ever closer, they began to search frantically, hoping for any sign of what they needed- proof, as it were, of the Virgin's virtue.

 

One of the scouts, this one named Sigdar, went to the kitchen- an enormous room, to him at least. The towering cold box, the flame cave, and the waste place all loomed over him, eager to be explored. If the intel had been correct, this was an area for the preparation of meals. It contained more food than Sigdar could ever imagine- then again, it was the same whenever he scouted any dwelling of potential Virgins. Mountains on mountains of food- meats, vegetables, fruits, eggs, cow milk... The food in one small kitchen could feed his entire clan for a long while. The scout wondered why they bothered with the trial at all- why not just raid the food cabinets? He briefly wondered if te food eaten by the large actually extended life, in fact. Maybe that's what caused them to be so large in the first place. Sigdar shook it from his head- no matter. He was here to search for something. 

 

His journey up the great wooden walls were perilous- he barely had enough rope, woven from plant fibers, to help him in the climb. When he finally reached the counter, he rested for a bit, and took in his surroundings. A Great Basin filled soapy water was there, where, he knew, the Virgin left soiled plate and bowl. One of the bowls was covered in a white residue. The Virgin, as was her habit according to early scouts, came out late at night at times to scoop more of this white stuff out of the top of the cold box, and eat late at night. He'd never observed this behavior himself, but he was never here late at night anyway.

 

Getting up from his rest, he continued on. He passed the water basin, moved past various cooking utilities, and near the great humming machine. He could see nothing, unfortunately, that would help him confirm virtue to the priestess. Sighing, he tied the rope around his waist and began the even longer journey down the wooden palisades.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another scout, this one a female, named Sigdaw (she the kin of Sigdar), had moved towards the great portal of the Virgin's dwelling after she, Jawm, and another scout had cleaned up the remains of Ureat. She had vomited once more while doing so, and subsequently had to clean that up as well. They left nothing behind, and hastily wiped up the mixed feces, blood, and oils from Ureat's body, disposing of them quickly. Sigdaw herself took a cracked femur bone of Ureat's, sucking out the marrow before placing the bone in her pack- for proof of death. 

 

Her belly filled, she lessened her pace as she approached the doorway. She figured that clothing might give away the mark, especially at a certain time of the week. The mark might have been on the coat that has been laying across the floor, lazily dropped there by the Virgin. As she walked towards it, she noticed a line of foot ware that was also roughly displayed near the exit. Thinking she might have time, Sigdaw decided to take a look. 

 

The shoes were strange, varied. There was an animal-print pair of shoes that seemed like it might only cover the bottom parts of her foot, a pair of green canvas shoes that might reach up to the Virgin's ankles, emblazoned with a star within a circle on the side of each shoe. A large pair of brown leather boots, similar those Sigdaw had seen in her own tribe. A pair of soft, grey woolen short boots, ones that looked warm in the winter. The most compelling, to Sigdaw, at least, was the pair of brown sandals, a pair that had straps of leather winding all around the foot and ankle. They were quite similar to Sigdaw's own, in truth, but the fact that something so familiar to Sigdaw could be shared by a titaness so large compelled Sigdaw to draw closer. As she approached the sandal, it shocked Sigdaw as to how large the Virgin, or anybody they shared this world with, really was. She stood right next to the footware, and realized that the footbed of it came up to her thighs. She felt it with her had- supple leather gave way to pressure under her hand. Much softer, she realized, than her own sandals. 

 

Suddenly, a thought came over Sigdaw- a tempting idea, but one that would require her to be quick about it. Looking around, she sat down on the footbed and took off her worn grey sandals, tattered from years of usage and walking. It felt good to be free of them, and she took a half second to enjoy the air on her soles. She looked around again to make sure no one was watching- the other scouts were out of sight and she could still hear the water cave hissing and steaming- in fact, the Virgin was still belting out a song.

 

"It's probably safe," Sigdaw said to no one in particular. With that conviction, she lifted her self up on to the sandal and started to walk. It felt heavenly to Sigdaw- it was all at once exhilarating and pleasurable. Pleasurable because the leather under her feet was so soft and supple- a stark contrast to her own sandals, in fact: Sigdaw's feet were calloused and hard from years of walking, climbing, running on thin flats f leather- so much that there might as well have been nothing on her feet at all. But the leather she felt now... By the gods! It was like walking on a pillow. It was also exhilarating by virtue of the very fact of what it was- where her feet were planted had been tread by the Virgin, a creature many times her size over.

 

"I walketh where a giant hath walked!" Sigdaw whispered, her eyes widening. When she took another step, her foot dipped slightly- she thought that she had tripped or gone over the edge, but on closer examination, Sigdaw noticed that there was an outlined indentation in the leather of the sandal. 

 

It dawned on her, suddenly, that she was inside the indentation of the Virgin's footprint.

 

Her heart stopped as she thought of it. She eagerly traced the indentation with her eyes, and saw it more fully- a shapely, well-formed foot, the leather slightly graded upwards at the arch. And the wide tip of the sandal, five imprints in their orders indicated where the Virgin's toes would push down as she walked. Sigdaw sauntered over to the big toe, and stood there in admiration. It was shapely, and of a good form- perfect, she might have even suggested. Her heart pounded. For sheer morbid curiosity, she laid herself down in the toe's imprint- she was delighted to learn that, from the crown of her head to the soles of her feet, Sigdaw fit completely within the indentation. Her hearted pounded still. She lay there for a moment, closing her eyes. Sigdaw was as an average build for a woman in her tribe, and that meant that most people would fit within the imprint. She thought about that- an entire people, many in number but small in stature, each one able to fit perfectly under the toe of this gigantic titaness. As interesting as it was to Sigdaw, she couldn't help but associate her mind to what she had heard before from scouts who had gone before, and from what she saw today in regards to Ureat. Almost invariably, on every scouting mission, someone of the party had been killed in the most spectacular way- crushed, sat on, swatted, caught in a trap, or fallen to death. The very nature of their life was dangerous, to be afraid of and yet pursue the very cause of that danger. Even now, the Virgin, by no means unattractive, was that danger here and now. She seemed such an innocent woman, to Sigdaw- she could not have been more than twenty five years of age, prime in her womanhood and ready for birthing. Her wide hips, full breasts and lips, dark eyes penetrating whatever they fell upon- she was beautiful, a choice virgin. To be near such a specimen would be honorable- yet somehow she even envied Ureat. Hard to believe, yes, but the thought of his death, while gruesome to behold, excited Sigdaw- to be ended by the Virgin, the very creature you hoped to catch, was exquisite. She closed her eyes to think about it- what had Ureat seen right before he exploded and popped? The sky darkening, a mass of rubber falling on him. What did he feel? Pressure- building and building quickly. His bones cracking. Her thoughts went wild. She took one of her hands and touched the soft leather were she lay in the Virgin's sandal- the sandal that had been under the Virgin's foot, connected to the goddess herself. She tried to imagine what it would feel like- being stepped on. It would hurt, granted- but what about that split second before blackness? Was it heaven? Hell? Closing her eyes, she imagined the Virgin's foot coming down on her- better yet, her bare foot coming down on her- a warm, soft wall of flesh coming down to engulf her own flesh, crescendoing until a soft cracking, a small pop, her insides oozing out. It would feel horrible, yes- but that second of warmth. That second of feeling, just before death.  

 

Sigdaw suddenly realized that she was rubbing her clitoris. She was startled for a moment, surprised that she would pleasure herself like that. Over another woman, no less! She extracted her hand and looked at it- a milky white discharge between her fingers dripped down on the ground. She certainly didn't climax, she would have felt that- but it still surprised her that her womanrun would let loose so easily. It puzzled her- she had never felt that way before concerning a woman (if the Virgin was indeed a woman and not some manwoman entity- they'd never explained that fully), but she had heard of woman lying with a woman before. It was strange to be sure for her tribe, but not unheard of. Before the journey today, she had always made union with other men- the chief, other tribesmen, even her brother- but never a woman.

 

The thought excited her.

 

She would never lie with this Virgin, not ever- she was merely a speck to her, something that was even more apparent as she lay in her big toe's indentation of her sandal- but the novelty of it, the idea- excited her. 

 

She began to rub herself again, letting her desire get the better of her. She thought about the Virgin, how she towered over everything, everyone. Her long black hair, her full pink lips, enormous breasts and wide hips. She thought about what it might be like to be a prisoner of the Virgin- what would it be like? She had smashed Ureat to jelly underfoot like it was nothing- but would she have done if she had known she was there? 

 

"Would my goddess hold me to thy breast?" She whispered to the sandal. "Caress me?" 

 

She imagined that after she had gotten hold of her, she would bring her up to the piercing eyes. There, the Virgin would smile and lick her lips playfully, her face reddening ad flushing with warm blood. The Virgin might then purse her lips and caress Sigdaw all over them, occasionally nibbling at her limbs. There was no pain, no never- but it was hard, almost uncomfortable- it drove Sigdaw wild! To know she was only a bite away from dismemberment- it made her wet with ecstasy. Maybe she would slip Sigdaw's rags off of her body with lithe fingers, letting them fall far down below at those massive feet- then maybe, just maybe, the Virgin would begin to flick her tongue all over Sigdaw's body. 

 

Sigdaw's fingers pressed into herself deeper.

 

The tongue might tip its way all over the tiny body, licking her tummy, her breasts, down her legs and on the soles of her feet, toes wiggling with delight. It was delightful, ecstatic- but suddenly ended! With a giggle, the Virgin would let o of Sigdaw, letting her fall down down down to the wooden floor. The only thing Sigdaw saw as she screamed and fell was the Virgin's smiling face, lips curled into a wicked grin and she fell further up away from her. She would hit the groin with a shock, blind numbing pain shocking throughout her body, but she would realize- she was still alive! She tried to laugh but would be stopped by a jutting pain from her lungs- like nothing she'd felt before. She tried to move, but couldn't- her spine might have been broken from the fall. 

 

Good as dead, she thought. 

 

Then she noticed the Virgin towering over her, an evil boom of a cackle resounding in her ears. She looked down at Sigdaw, something that might have been a pitiful creature, a bug.

 

"Wouldst that thou had feasted on my flesh, my love," Sigdaw crocked. 

 

Laughing, the Virgin would lift her foot over Sigdaw's broken body, her heel still on the ground. The soft, smooth, bare flesh of her foot hung above her, smelling fragrant of the lotion she put on them nightly. 

 

This was it, Sigdaw realized. Then, another thought- 

 

"I am honored!"

 

And with that, the foot lowered. Sigdaw pursed her lips to receive the foot, a kiss to welcome lady death, but almost there, the pressure of the Virgin's foot building- and then...

 

Sigdaw exploded in pleasure- she moaned and exhaled sharply with an 'aaahh,' her pussy going over the edge, peaking, and climaxing more than union with any man had ever given her. It still rose. Her vaginal muscles tightened and twitched in rhythm with the rest of her quivering body, hot discharge squirting out from between her fingers. It rose even still. 

 

It lasted for seemed an eternity. The best self-fuck she'd ever had. 

 

The white hot blank that accompanied an orgasm finally left her mind, suddenly very aware once more of where she was. Leaning her head to the side and inhaling, she got a great whiff of the leather from the sandal, with only a faintest hint of the lotion residue that no doubt covered the Virgin’s feet. She slid her fingers out from her wet mess of a pussy and moaned again- like a visit from an old friend. Her fingers, upon inspection, were covered in a thin, white liquid. Out of curiosity, Sigdaw sucked her fingers- it was only slightly sweet, but unlike things she had tasted before.

 

Wiping a bit of her ejaculate from her mouth, she rose up, her legs a bit wobbly. She grinned at that- the self-fuck had really done a number on her. She then slipped on her sandals, the rough worn leather a stark contrast to the very soft material she had been laying on previously. Shifting her patchwork loincloth she had made herself once more to allow for easy breathing, she sighed- the sudden breeze and hyperawareness brought on by her long-lasting explosion made her labia quiver and shake, and a little drop fell to the floor. When she composed herself, she looked around- she couldn’t find anything that might be of use- no other clothes or things that might give away a proof of sorts.

 

Sighing, but incredibly satisfied with herself, she trotted back to where the rest of the party was, eager to know what they found. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More stuff to come. Eventually.