- Text Size +

A peal of laughter brought Hugh out of unconsciousness. A dull ringing in his head faded slowly, and he rubbed his bleary eyes.

 

"He's up, he's up!" No sooner had the call come than a powerful force wrapped around his body, lifting him high into the air. He fought against the presence, but whatever it was held firm, barely yielding to his efforts.

 

"Oh man, he's kicking at me!" A vaguely-familiar feminine voice said. Hugh struggled to get his bearings, and within moments found himself staring up into the gigantic face of a young woman. She had short blonde hair, a nose ring through her left nostril, and a smirk a mile wide. "Hey there little dude! How ya doin'?"

 

"W-what the fuck!?" came his reply, and the girls once again laughed.

 

"You're itty-bitty, dude!" Another girl, this one with black hair, said. "And Joyce here is gonna fuckin' kill you!"

 

He looked from the brunette back to the blonde, and was suddenly aware that the force restraining him was the blonde's forefinger and thumb. They were easily big enough to crush him into nothing in less than a second, and thinking about it made a ball of fear develop in the pit of his stomach. Hugh became very still, looking into the face of his captress.

 

Joyce's expression was one of concern. "Hey, don't listen to her, little guy," she said gently. "It's not gonna be so bad. I'm gonna give you an amazing opportunity first." Her tone of voice was the same as telling a child not to fear a shot. The giant girl leaned against the back of the couch she was sitting on, and carefully deposited Hugh directly onto her right breast. Hugh looked down, feeling as though he was at once both standing on holy ground and violating this woman's personal space. He looked into her eyes for an explanation, still too stunned to speak.

 

"Well, I see you checking me out in calc a lot, so I just figured, you know... what the heck, right?" That was where he knew her from! She was a student in the class for which he was a teacher's assistant. She got mediocre grades, but her habit of wearing revealing tops made her something Hugh looked forward to every day.

 

"Anyway, my girlfriends and I like to shrink dudes and squish 'em, and you were my pick. It's not a mean thing, really, just..." She shrugged, glancing up at the two other girls in the room. "I dunno. Guess I just figured, you know, why not?"

 

"W... p-please... please don't kill me..." he whimpered. He was pathetically miniscule, especially contrasted against Joyce's already impressive bust, but she was still able to barely make out his words.

 

"Hey, come on, don't be like that. Didn't I say you'd get to have some fun first?" She smiled, waggling her index finger at him as though he was an infant. "I'm gonna let you jerk off on my tit before you go."

 

The sentence hung ominously in the air, and Hugh ran through it in his mind several times. She couldn't have really just said that, could she? He must have misheard. He must have misheard. Hugh began to ask her to repeat herself, but she cut him off. "Isn't that nice of me?" When he didn't respond, she jostled her breast with her upper arm, causing him to lose his balance. "Answer me, dude."

 

"W... what do you mean?" he stammered, climbing to his feet once more. Joyce looked at him quizzically.

 

"Wwwwhat part aren't you understanding?" she said in a tone of mild condescension. "Jerk off. You know, masturbate? Cum?"

 

"I-I know the word!" he said, blushing. "I just mean... w..." He shook his head, his mind reeling from the baffling absurdity of the situation. "Why?"

 

Joyce shrugged. "Well, I mean, I could just squish you right now. Is that what you want?" He squeaked up to her a quick response in the negative, and she chuckled. "Well then there you go. Have a little fun before you die. You've... well, you haven't earned it, but I'm a sweetheart anyway." She put on her best heart-melting smile, and Hugh felt a stirring in his crotch despite himself.

 

"No. No!" he cried. "No, that's not right! You can't just kill me!"

 

"Oh blah, blah." Joyce rolled her eyes, reaching to the table beside her and pulling out a cigarette. "You've got 'til I finish this cigarette to finish." She paused. "Hah. Finish." Joyce chuckled at her own joke, then lit the cigarette.

 

"Better get to it, little guy," the third woman prompted. He spun around, looking out from the shelf of Joyce's breast to the room before him. Two other women, neither of whom he recognized, sat across the table from Joyce in different chairs. While Joyce's demeanor was casual and laid-back, the other two seemed to have a vested interest in the scene unfolding before them.

 

A plume of smoke wafted over Hugh, sending him into a fit of coughing. "Listen, little dude," Joyce began. "Just think about it. If you do it, you get to cum and that makes you happy; plus, I get to do a good deed, and that makes me happy. If I just squish you right now, we get that happiness robbed from us. You don't want that, do you?"

 

Hugh had fallen to his knees from coughing, and he now slowly turned around, looking back up at the demented, perverted woman before him. "I don't want to die!" he insisted. Joyce rolled her eyes again.

 

"You're gonna," she said matter-of-factly, before taking another drag of her cigarette. "Okay? You're gonna die. It's a foregone conclusion. The four of us, we all know how the Story of Hugh ends, okay? But what I'm asking is for you to rewrite the climax." She paused again, grinning. "Man, I am on fire with these jokes today!" Her eyes widened further and she glanced at her cigarette, but then shook her head. "Nah, damn it, that doesn't work. I'm not gonna burn you."

 

"Joyce... Joyce, please listen to me. I'm a human being, okay? I-I'm not just some... some sex doll or something, I don't even know. I'm not an object! I can't just be made to perform and then be thrown away when you're done using me!" The two stared at each other for a long while. Finally, Joyce gasped.

 

"Killing it! I should have said I'm killin' it. With the jokes, I mean." She took another drag, then indicated the cigarette with her eyes. "You should really hurry up," Joyce said as she exhaled. "You're on the clock. And hey, at least the body is willing, right?"

 

The giant woman was referring, of course, to Hugh's obvious erection, which was currently doing its best to touch the soft, forbidden flesh beneath his hands and knees. He looked down at the vast expanse of breast beneath him. The skin was smooth, nearly flawless, and incredibly pale. He whimpered as he traced lines across it with his fingertips.

 

"That's a good boy," Joyce cooed down to him. "Go on. Just jerk off onto it. One last time before you go."

 

Tears in his eyes, Hugh looked up into Joyce's face once more. "Joyce... J-Joyce, ple-"

 

The giantess shook her head slowly. "Shhh." It was all she needed to say. Hugh hung his head, defeated, and grasped himself in his right hand. He started pumping himself even as he screwed his eyes shut to hold back the tears.

 

"Is he... doing it?" one of the women asked from behind him. He felt Joyce nod, but she remained silent, save for the occasional crackle of her cigarette as she drew breath through it.

 

In his mind, Hugh wrestled with his own arousal. Though he was loathe to admit it, he did find the current situation incredibly arousing. The forwardness with which Joyce had come on to him, setting him directly on her breast without a second thought, appealed to him. She was a powerful, confident woman, and if Hugh wasn't in a position to be smashed like a flea he would have considered her nearly irresistable.

 

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad. It would likely be quick; Joyce was enormous compared to him. When she killed him, it would probably be over before he even realized it had begun. He worked himself faster, his fingers digging into her breast as much as they were able. Things wouldn't be so bad. Joyce was right, she could have made this a lot more unpleasant.

 

"That's it. That's a good boy. Let yourself go." Joyce's voice was calm and soothing, even if it reverberated through his body. He made himself focus on Joyce's best qualities, and didn't have to go far to find what he was looking for. He stared at the creamy surface beneath him, leaning forward to plant a kiss on it. He heard a whispered Oh my gosh, but wasn't sure from which of the three ladies it had come. It didn't much matter to him anymore.

 

A sizzling sound disrupted his concentration. He looked up to see Joyce staring down at him, one eyebrow raised, and her cigarette smouldering in the ash tray beside her. Raising up to his knees, Hugh held out his free hand, still desperately tugging on himself. Despite his best efforts, tears were still streaming freely down his cheeks.

 

"Wait... wait please... I can do it..." he begged. Joyce just chuckled and winked. Hugh again closed his eyes, focusing all his energy on the orgasm that wouldn't come. "Please..." he whispered to himself. "Please..."

 

Suddenly, it overwhelmed him all at once. In one moment he was struggling to focus on the eroticism of his situation, and in the very next he was succumbing to his own lust. His orgasm built quicker than any previous ever had, and Hugh knelt up straight, arching his back as he gave himself wholly to his arousal, to his climax, to Joyce.

 

Without a word, Joyce rocked forward, pinching his head between her fingers. There was no fanfare, no torment – Hugh had been right, he didn't feel a thing. His head crumpled like wet paper against the overwhelming force, and Joyce lifted his little body up, showing it to her friends. The others leaned in, watching intently as his body finished without him. A few small squirts of semen shot out of his cock, landing imperceptibly on the carpet below.

 

"See?" Joyce said, beaming with pride. "I told you they can cum without their heads. It's, like, muscle contractions or some shit."

 

"Fuck!" the brunette said, slapping a ten dollar bill on the table before her. "I can't believe you were right. Hell, I can't believe he actually did it."

 

"Guys are dumb like sand, Nat," Joyce said, claiming her prize. She dropped Hugh's body into the ash tray beside her, wiping his head-viscera off on a paper towel. "They'll do anything you tell them as long as there's tits involved."

 

"Hey, wanna go see if we can get a couple straight guys to fuck each other on 'em?"

 

Joyce shrugged. "Sure, why not?"