- Text Size +

'We should really try it! I think adding a little kink to our...' she trailed off as they passed two strangers chatting on the sidewalk.

'Well, sure, I guess I should count myself lucky that I've got such a devilish girlfriend. Its settled then. I'll check it out while you finish shopping.' replied James. He watched Vanessa as she turned to head towards the mall's main entrance. He, of course, would be heading off to the new adult store that had opened up just recently. It was called Cherry. Fittingly seductive, he thought, but still he hadn't heard much about it. Yet Vanessa claimed that her girlfriends had all raved about the place, full of exclusive and exotic toys. Women had a wild side, yet for him this was kinda new. So as Vanessa's gorgeous hips swayed away, off to pick up a special outfit for the night, he wondered what he would be picking up. His knowledge wasn't exactly vast, he knew about dildos, and had heard of beads. Oh, and artificial plastic vaginas that men who worked the oil fields bought to keep their cocks company in the freezing north while their partners waited at home. Still, he knew that Vanessa was wanting something exciting. She would be looking at lacy undergarments all afternoon while he waited. Her gorgeous ass, her naked breasts... Stop it! James could already feel himself getting hard, standing on the sidewalk like a creepy pervert. He continued to walk until the entrance was in view. No cliche neon sign of a naked girl declared the main doorway. An oversized decorative cherry, with hot pink letters displaying the name decorated a large wooden door. It almost looked inviting, in an oddly arousing way. Or perhaps, he was just thinking about what was inside.

James approached and pushed on the door. There wasn't a handle, and no indication of how to enter. He pulled, sighed, and then knocked. Exclusive, he figured, or perhaps just careful owners. Either way, moments later, a woman appeared as she opened the door with a smile.

'Hello, come right on in. I'm Jane, but everyone here just calls me Candy. And you are?'

'James, hi. I'm, well, umm...'

'A little new at this, I understand. Not to worry, I'll see you through until you are completely set.' She closed the door behind him. The room was brightly lit, dozens of shelves of erotic toys of various dimensions glared at him. Fuck me, he thought, how the hell does one even get started in a place like this.

'You're nervous James? Understandable of course. Why don't you come with me to the counter, we'll go over a few things, and then I'll help you pick out something nice.' she showed him to a glass paneled counter, enclosing several varieties of candy among some smaller electric toys. Everything lay on a small displays with no price tags. Guess one had to ask to find out. She pulled a piece of paper from behind the counter, and what appeared to be a large catalog.

'Alright, so how did you hear about us?' Candy asked. Her voice had a befitting sweet and musical tone. She smiled again, and raised an eyebrow.

'My girlfriend Vanessa told me to pick out something nice. She's finding some lingerie, and wants it to be a kinky evening. Umm, I doubt you need to know all this, sorry, I'm just out of my element here.'

'Of course, James, and don't be so worried. I assure you we are entirely professional here. Sometimes just talking openly makes it all more comfortable. Sex, for our purposes, is a wonderful release, meant to be shared and enjoyed with our lovers. So no more squeamishness, let's get you filled in.'

'So is Vanessa your referral then? Just write her full name and address here. Take a look at the form, its fairly concise.'

James glanced at the form. He wrote Vanessa's name and address at the top, then began reading the first few lines. It started with a confidentiality agreement, with a list of details about return policies and surcharges. He was bored before he even got to the second paragraph. Not wanting to waste his time, he looked at the bottom and found a place for his signature and then passed the sheet back to Candy. She turned it around and smiled again.

'Just one more detail James, is Vanessa coming to pick you up later or would you prefer we deliver to her house. We of course, promise complete discretion and it will arrive before closing today.'

The comment was odd, he noted. He figured he would just pick something up and meet with Vanessa later, unless she finished up early for some reason. Still, having it delivered to her house might be fun. A kinky present on her doorstep. She'd love it.

'Delivery works fine. So, what's next?'

Candy opened the catalog on the counter top. It was extensive.

'Alright, so next I'll need to get a sense of what you'd like to get into. Does your girlfriend have a preference? What kinds of things were you hoping to do together?'

'Well, I don't think it's her first time with toys. She has a dildo and a vibrator, so something more than that. She's also hinted at liking some backdoor play, but in the end, I'll need some recommendations.'

'Hmm, well we have quite the variety here. Naturally, we have your dildos, form fitting of standard, powered toys both vaginally and anally, as well as beads. These are most of the starter options. We also cater to more, specific tastes. And then we have my favorites, the erotic sweets.'

'So maybe we'll try the anal beads. What kinds are there?'

'Well we have standard connected beads, plastic or metallic, as well as ones with a large top bead. We also have more tubular options with bulges which are very similar in their use. Its all about how the woman would like the fit, of course.

'What do you suggest?'

'The large ending bead is a favorite, I think its a great fit. Still, the best way to gauge the fit is to speak to our consultants.' James was taken aback by the comment.

'Consultants?'

'Naturally, we assure the finest of fitting store made products. To do this we use our consultants. I'm assuming were going with the beads then. Any color preference?'

'The pink ones, she'd probably like those best. Plastic.'

'Wonderful choice.' she grinned. 'Let's see about finding a nice fit.'

 

Candy led him to the back room, past a series of curtains, and into a small private room. She motioned for him to sit on a comfortable chair, positioned in the center of the room, with the height adjusted low to the ground. Once James was seated, she stepped outside for a moment, returning with three young women. They were gorgeous, scantily clad, and varied in their physique.

'Let me introduce your consultants. We have the petite brunette, Liz. And next the taller blonde Sarah. And lastly, our most curvaceous pick, Jillian. They will help you with sizing among other considerations. When you are finished, we'll get things finalized. Have fun!'

Candy stepped out of the room, quietly closing the door. James was left with the three women, lined out in front of him, all smiling seductively. What the hell was this supposed to be, he wondered. He felt his erection build, but tried to hide it by sliding his cock to the left. The first woman, Liz, approached.

'Hi James. I hear were going with the anal beads today. So let me give you the quick introduction.' she said, handing him a small briefcase. He opened it, revealing a series of strings of beads, with varying volume, all with a much larger ball forming the end of the chain.

'First of all, do any of us resemble your girlfriend's height and body shape?'

'Yea,' he gulped, pointing at Sarah, 'she actually resembles Vanessa closely.'

'Perfect, then we can use her size for estimation. If your girlfriend is experienced, we do of course recommend trying to increase the size by one or two selections. I'll ask you to take the middle one, labeled six, and apply some lubricant. If you aren't using enough, Sarah will let you know. Be kind, and if the fit is to your liking, we can get you on your way.'

 

Sarah stepped closer to him. She wore a small red mini-skirt and a white tank top. She turned to face the wall, and reached downwards to grab a metal railing, positioning herself bent at ninety degrees. Her buttocks popped into James' immediate view beneath her skirt. Liz lifted the skirt, revealing a lack of undergarments, and then motioned for James to continue. His heart pounded. Holy hell they were thorough. He couldn't hide his erection well, it pulsated in his jeans uncontrollably. Nervously, he shakily dipped the string of beads labeled six into the lubricant pooled to one side of the case. He used his finger to smear a large gob along the large ending bead, spreading additional amounts to the smaller successive globes before dangling the instrument close to the blonde's posterior. Liz and Jillian each placed a palm on Sarah's ass, spreading it apart and revealing the tight fleshy wrinkles of the woman's anus. It was puckered, but pulsated, tensing and relaxing in apparent anticipation. Liz motioned again, urging James along. He brought the large bead to touch her asshole, and it relaxed. With a guiding hand, Liz pushed his own grip firmly, forcing the bead inwards. It disappeared with a satisfying pop, now engulfed inside the woman's ass. Sarah moaned deeply. The remainder of the beads followed swiftly, casually popping inside until only a small plug was left. It formed a circle, large enough to slip his finger through, and he motioned it in and out. The girl continued to sigh and moan as he continually massaged the beads within her.

'How is the feel James? Do you think she'll like it?'

'Yea, yea, wow. I think she'll love it. It's so kinky. Damn.' James was breathing hard now. He felt like he was somehow cheating Vanessa, yet she had insisted he come to this crazy place. Still mystified, he began to pull on the ringed end piece, watching fervently as the beads began to emerge, still dripping in a warm mixture of the woman's excretions and lubricant. Finally, with a tug, the last bead emerged, and Sarah released an exasperated moan. Liz motioned to a small bin next the case, and James placed the spent toy within. It landed with a splash in the tub of soapy water and was lost to his view. Finally, Liz and Jillian lowered the girl's skirt down, and she stood erect. As Sarah turned back to face him, she grinned with a hazy expression. She must have enjoyed that. These girls had quite the calling, James mused, but fuck was it hot.

'Last thing left to decide,' Liz continued, 'is whether to size it up, and if you would like some modifications. The number seven and eight add about 10% diameter the beads respectively, and if you'd like, we can add an alternative grip, vibrating function, or ribbed beads. Any further requests can be accommodated, if possible. Thoughts?'

'Let's go with the seven, I think the fit was tight enough as is, but I bet Vanessa would enjoy the extra width. She hated ribbed condoms when we tried them, so skip that. As for other requests, I can't think of anything. So what's next?'

'I'll fetch Candy and she'll walk you through the last steps. We hope you enjoyed Sarah's demonstration, Vanessa is going to love her present.' When Liz finished, she exited with the other two women. The door reopened moments later, and Candy came back in, smiling sweetly as always, carrying a tray with a double shotglass.

'I hope things went well James. I understand we are going with a size seven pink, large final bead, no ribs, no modifications. Does this all sound correct?'

'Yea, that's what we decided. Liz mentioned a last step, and I was wondering about payment.'

'Not too worry, James, the payment is always covered by the referral, in this case, Vanessa. We have a drink prepared for you to relax while we finalize everything.' she said, taking the drink and pressing it towards him. James grabbed the beverage and swirled momentarily before tilting it back and downing the sour taste in a single swallow. It had an odd chemical taste, perhaps some kind of whiskey sour. Yet only moments after it was gone, he felt lightheaded. Candy grabbed his hand and he stood, the room spinning continuously as they marched from the room and into a small closet like chamber. Inside it was stifling, and Candy abruptly left the room, enclosing him in the tight space. The single overhead light flickered out as the door was shut, and large whirring sound pounded his senses. He felt like he was going to pass out, no, he was going to pass out. What the hell was in that drink. He glanced back to the door and tried to reach for a handle. There was none. Slumping down to the ground, his head drooped, and the near perfect blackness that surrounded him faded entirely.