- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first story so please feel free to give constructive criticism
Harry awoke on a strange surface. He was covered by a very thick material of some sorts. He stood up but lost his footing immediately. The surface of which he was standing on was soft and unstable.
Harry pulled out his wand and started walking forwards, lighting it as he did so. Now with the light on, he realised he was naked. The soft material above him fell down before him but when he walking through it, it lifter up so he was able to walk straight.
Suddenly his foot hit something. He lifted up the material as much he could and saw the unmistakable figure of his best friend Ron Weasley. Harry woke him up and they immediately covered themselves up.
"Where are we?" asked Ron.
"I have no idea. But I have a bad feeling. Like we're not our normal selves anymore," replied Harry
"Should we start walking?" asked Ron
Harry nodded.
They continued on through the strange material. Suddenly, Harry's wand started flickering and quite soon after it went out completely.
"What do we do?" Ron asked, his voice shaking with fear.
"We keep walking," said Harry.
They were then surprised to reach a clearing. From what they could see, it was a very large clearing. They kept walking though and soon hit something. It was very soft, softer than the material they were standing on. It was cold and made a slight slap as they numbed into it.
Harry immediately brought his wand out and was surprised to find it light. He looked at the thing he bumped into. It was a giant wall of skin. Harry stepped back and saw what he was hoping for. It was a girls foot lying on its side. Only the foot was absolutely massive. Harry thought that it must have been at least two hundred feet tall and six hundred feet long. He looked at all the plump toes and was especially aroused by the massive big toe.
Harry looked at Ron and he knew it was a race. They both bolted straight for the big toe. Harry reached it first and immediately licked the giant big toe that was at least ten times big than him. He licked, sucked and kissed as much of the toe before ejaculating over it.
Harry looked over at Ron who was already finished, but was still trying to cram as much skin in as he could into his mouth.
Harry continued on to the ball of the humungous foot and sucked as much as he could. He came, screaming and pounding on the bottom of the foot.
He heard Ron do the same over by the toes. They kept going though. Harry made his way over to the arch of the foot and was amazed by the size and length of the sole. He ran his tongue along the length of the gigantic sole until he reached the girls meaty heel. He pressed himself against it and sank into the flesh a little bit. Harry started grinding up and down and for the third time that day, he ejaculated all over the bottom of the heel.
Harry and Ron were completely exhausted. Harry shuffled back to the big toe and climbed on top of it. The girls humungous, giant foot was still on its side.
Harry then realised what was happening. The girl hadn't grown to a massive size; they had shrunk down and were on this girls bed. But Harry though that the foot looked familiar.
Harry explained all of this to Ron.
"I think we should find out who this is, Ron," said Harry.
"I agree. Maybe we can even get them to agree to keep us like this and worship her feet forever" said Ron.
"Yeah!!" Said Harry.
They climbed up the foot. It was so easy seeing as the toes were so soft and plump. They made it up the foot with ease. They were now standing on the girls ankle. They continued to walk along the beautiful leg of the girl. It was smooth and tanned.
They eventually reached the waist of the girl. She was still lying on her side. She was completely naked and both Harry and Ron both came at the sight of her beautiful ass. It was so big and round.
They were about six hundred feet from the ground now. They continued walking along the girls side and reached her chest. They beat off furiously and came again. They looked at each other embarrassed but continued to walk. They reached the girls neck and found that the blanket had ended. They stepped out from under it and were immediately greeted by a massive mound of hair.
It was bushy and seemed to go on for ages. They climbed on up the girls neck, using her hair to get up. They emerged from the hair and saw a sight that was truly beautiful. It was Hermione. She looked absolutely stunning while she was sleeping peacefully.
Harry couldn't believe he hadn't recognised her feet instantly, seeing as he had spent hours staring at her feet, "accidentally" brushing his hands on her wrinkled soles and he even once pretended to faint and fall with his face landing directly on the soles of her feet while she kneeled on the floor. Her toes had landed directly in his mouth and he had cummed almost instantly.
They walked over to her nose and stood on the side of it. Suddenly her eyes were open and she was looking directly at Harry and Ron.
"Hello you two" she said as she pouted her lips.
They were suddenly enclosed by her giant, soft hands. She sat up and then placed Harry and Ron on the floor. She slid out of bed and placed her gigantic feet on either side of them.
Before Harry could ask if she would keep them forever as her slaves, she had raised her left foot over them and was slowly lowering it. They were both lying back, jacking off furiously. They jizzed twice before her soft pad finally made contact with them. She was just gently resting her sole on top of them.
"You two will be rewarded. Thank you so much for what you are about to do for me," said Hermione.
She pressed down on the two crushing them and climaxing at the same time.
She stood up and immediately started to grow.





Hermione was standing with her head pushing against the roof. She was quickly filling up the room so she sat down and placed her massive feet on the wall and pushed. Her feet burst through the wall and into the common room, crushing multiple people. The last thing they had seen was a great big pair of feet rushing towards them. She was getting bigger and bigger by the second. When she saw the Gryffindors trying to get out of the common room she placed her big toe in front of the door quickly filling it up. Hermione lifted her other foot and stomped on the rest of the students left in the room.
Hermione was getting too big now, so she had to push further through and was soon pushing the wall with her big toes. Her feet burst through the wall and she crushed many of the moving staircases.
She dropped down from the seventh floor and onto the bottom floor. She stood at five stories high but quickly filled up the whole room. She was now too big to stand so she resorted to sitting as she grew.
Teachers and her fellow seventh years alike were firing spell after spell at her. They had no effect at all. They were soon crushed by her fast approaching feet. They were so big that they were now protruding from the castle itself and into the courtyard.
Hermione was close to climaxing again so she grabbed some students and shoved them in her vagina. At the feeling of their squirming, she cummed all over the floor. The cum drowned many students as well as trapping some.
Hermione's head was now protruding from the top of the castle. She stood up and the top of the castle only came up to her waist.
She walked forward demolishing the walls. She was now standing in the courtyard. Many of the male and some female students had rushed over to her massive toes and were worshipping them.
She climaxed again with massive amounts of cum gushing from her pussy. She was still growing but stopped at around 1000 feet. All of the students were standing, looking up at their Goddess.
Hermione then lifted her gigantic foot up. She left it suspended above the rest of the students of Hogwarts and started to lower it. None of them moved because it would not have made a difference. Her foot was simply too big. She continued to lower her foot until it was touching the tops of the heads of the children.
"Lick my feet peasants" boomed Hermione.
She felt the tiny tongues on the bottom of her beautiful, wrinkled, gargantuan sole. She was so turned on by this so she started to massage her pussy.
Hermione then pressed down on all of the students, feeling their knees buckle and fall to the ground. She pushed further, feeling a slight resistance from their bodies at first, but they eventually crushed under her gigantic foot.
She felt all of the blood spill from beneath her massive foot as their bodies popped. Hermione then felt herself growing again.
"Oh my God. I keep getting bigger, and bigger and bigger". Hermione was screaming now. She orgasmed again when she finally stopped growing to four thousand feet.
Hermione thought to herself- only 15 minutes ago I was a tiny girl. If would be but a speck of my gigantic, huge, massive, colossal, humungous, immense, toes and big soft soles. But now I am a goddess. I will rule the world.
Hermione then lifted up her foot to her face, realising its beauty. She started to lick the sole clean and placed the toes in her mouth. She orgasmed once more. Hermione was now exhausted. She hadn't orgasmed this large or this many times in one day. But she was living out her ultimate fantasy.
Hermione placed her foot back into the courtyard. She could now only fit her big toe inside it after her last growth.
Hermione then lifted up her other foot. Deciding she would finish the job and take out any remaining survivors. She held it above the castle, casting a great foot shaped shadow. Her entire foot was big enough to cover the castle. She brought it down with and with a tremendous noise that sounded like an explosion, the castle was instantly destroyed under her feet like a sand castle.
She then started growing again at which Hermione orgasmed again. She reached five thousand feet and stopped. Hermione looked around at her work.
Hermione then stomped off, completely destroying Hogsmeade with her big toe as she walked.
She had one thought as she stomped across the landscape making gigantic foot holes in the ground and causing the ground to shake immensely.
London.