- Text Size +

What was going on, Nathan wondered. He didn't attempt to stop the two women who ushered him towards the far edge of the casino. He had heard of a man losing, and the woman forcing him to pleasure her, lick her feet, even do her laundry. He hadn't, however, been told about any back room. And what the hell was that girl saying about her ass! After being led down a secure hallway, the first woman ushered him into a small room. They didn't follow, simply closing the door after he entered, and locking it. The room was well lit, and the walls had an electronic glow about them. Chantelle's voice flooded the space through a microphone that echoed in the room.

'As per the policy at Heartfall, as you well know, woman have the right to full compliance when a wager is won. Women, of course, retain the exclusive privilege to use the shrinking rooms for their prey. That was a fun game Nate. I can't wait to watch my asshole swallow you.'

She was, of course, simply reiterating the list of rules provided at any betting terminal in Heartfall. As a senior member, she knew them very well. Still, sometimes people forgot to read the full listing, especially the small differences in options available for both men and women. The co-owners had designed the casino to favor the female clientele whenever possible. And Chantelle loved this perk specifically, even if the others were wonderfully stimulating. She found that her prey squirmed all the more when she reminded them of their fate, even if it was only by offering them a pleasantry from the list of rules. Watching through the one way mirror, the room behind was illuminated to in near blinding light before returning to its normal glow. Inside waited little Nate, standing at two and a half inches tall. She couldn't be certain, but even at his height, she saw him cowering. Wonderful.

The door pounded open. Still dazed from the light, Nathan tried to look around. As a massive figure entered, the floor shook, enough to set him off balance. As he tumbled, the figure came into view. Chantelle stood far above him, reaching down with a humongous hand. As her precisely painted fingernails came towards him, he could see her pussy far above him. Shadowed under her skirt, no undergarment hid it from his view. It was dripping, and he traced the small droplets down her inner thigh. The grip surrounded him and he was torn into the air. Dangled between two fingers, sharp nails jutting his back, her face stared straight at his own. She licked her lips.

'Now, let's see about introducing you to even tighter quarters. I can't attest personally, but I do think you will find it quite, embracing. That is until I shit you out. As per our wager you will stay until at least tomorrow, and after that, feel free to find your own way out. And if you happen to end up engulfed in my next bowel movement, you can go once you are completely expelled. Bye Nate.'

She blew him a kiss, seductive and slow, before lowering herself down to the ground. He would be much easier to insert when she was supine, knees bent and spread sideways to expose herself. Once she was comfortable, Chantelle brought the tiny man down towards her genitalia, lifting up her skirt with her opposite hand. Vulva bare, she rubbed him against the opening and felt as his clothing and skin was drenched in her sticky excretions. Her fingers were likewise moistened, and her clitoris tingled with the stimulation. Alas, that wasn't where he was bound, and with deep moan, she let her fingers slide him backwards. Coursing down with his legs dangled between the lips that gated her pussy, he collided with the perineum that separated her womanhood from her anus. All too soon, he lay in front of her fleshy wrinkled hole. Chantelle watched him in the mirrored floor boards. A perk of being a senior member at Heartfall, it allowed her to watch him struggle as he was rubbed against the slowly pulsing folds of flesh. Tinged a pink-brown, she admired her own asshole, readily anticipating a well deserved male dessert. Her translucent creamy lubrication almost sparkled with the glowing lighting of the room, reflected off the smears transferred from his body against her asshole. She flexed her index finger in line with his body, now perfectly aligned with the tightly sealed entrance to her ass. Her finger extended, and he was gone.

Nathan could smell it. The scent of her ass mingling with the taste of her vaginal lubricant as his body was thrust against it. He was winded under the force of her fingers and gasped, only taking in more of the sticky mess. He swallowed as it entered his mouth, trying not to choke. Moments passed in painfully slow fashion as he was rimmed around those ripples and then delicately moved in line with the center of her anus. And then he was pushed headfirst. It engulfed him, his body entering the cramped space under the pressure. He could feel as she tensed, crushing his waist as she enjoyed the moment. The entire cavern vibrated as she moaned. A next push slid his entire body in, the pressure of the tight entrance gone instantaneously. Yet the walls afforded little room, and her finger still urged his body onwards. Nathan pressed his hands to the walls, but they too were slippery, his hands returning covered in a thicker substance than before. He yelped at the realization of what he had touched. As if sensing this, the finger pressed on. How much further was she going to push him. He slid forwards, his body accumulating more of the woman's excrement as he proceeded, aiding his descent into her bowels. His question was answered when he was pressed against a soft mound blocking the passage. But the finger only continued pressing, slowly introducing his head into the cylindrical mass. Once more he was being consumed, until even his feet slid into the tight warm mold. Nathan couldn't breathe, he gagged at the smell. He could taste Chantelle's shit in his mouth and his nostrils. He was completely inside it. His heart pounded, his body unable even to quiver within the congealing substance. The finger tapped gently on the end, before sliding backwards. As it left, he could feel the pop as it exited Chantelle's anus. Nathan was left tightly confined as her moans and sighs vibrated the ever pulsating muscles that lined the wall.

Chantelle padded the log within her anal cavity. Fucking her asshole with this little toy was fun, but the as she imagined him inside her shit, she almost giggled. She didn't always have a fully formed mound within reach, lucky Nathan. He was going to be the filling of her next bowel movement. Her opposite hand rubbed her clit and she continued moaning, letting the sensation fill her entire body. As she popped her finger out of her ass, her body arched towards climax. Satisfied that Nate was going nowhere, she climaxed, picturing him squeezed within those tight walls, left as just another shit within her ass. The electricity rose steeply, before reaching even her extremities, and with a final tense moment, she relaxed. Breathing deeply, Chantelle watched the ceiling as she recovered, completely laid out on the floor. As her wits returned, she stood herself back up and shook herself off, giving her ass a quick squeeze for good measure. Nathan wouldn't be long now, she thought, best to find a good place for him.

The female member washrooms were elegantly laid out. In anticipation of a variety of circumstances, Chantelle had several options set out to her. The stalls were lined with a variety of toys that one could expel prey into, if the bowl was not the preferred choice. If pressed inside, a member was to only keep her prey until the contract expired. This did leave a small loophole. If one discarded the toy or flushed their man, he was welcome to leave. Assuming he could escape. So long as the woman didn't continue to keep him past the contracted date, it was fair game. Chantelle eyed the variety, feeling her bowels slowly press Nate towards expulsion. She could push him out any time now, she just had to make a decision. Chantelle didn't intend to keep him, he was definitely going to be discarded within her refuse. But she didn't like flushing her prey. Better to discard them than afford the option of letting one survive a trip into the city sewers and escape. She knew that was unlikely, but even still, a girl was allowed her quirks. Simple and dirty then, she decided, grabbing a small plastic bag from the shelf, and an appropriate zip tie. Better than zip lock; if he did wiggle his way up, enough pressure could open a small escape route. She sat herself down over the porcelain bowl and slid the bag into position below herself. The plastic molded to her ass, still wet with her own pleasure and sweat. Chantelle bore down, and her anus expanded. Quickly and easily it slid, landing inside the plastic bag, resting neatly at the bottom. As Chantelle felt the pressure of its impact on the bag, she pulled the tie shut, and slipped the bag from below herself, resting it on the nearby shelf. Taking a piece of toilet paper, she cleaned herself off, and discarded it into the bowl. With a flick, it slid towards the pipes in a flurry of water. Chantelle clutched the small transparent sack with a single hand. It was lightweight, and the brown lump inside wasn't moving.

'Guess you are stuck in there pretty tight Nate. As I said, you are all set to leave when you feel up to it. I've tied the top up so that you stay put for a good while though. Oh, and I'll be tossing you into the trash can. Maybe if you're lucky, somebody else will have left you a friend in there. Feel free to keep each other warm if you do.'

Chantelle blew the bag a mocking kiss before reaching over the oversized bin. She let the bag slip from her fingers.  Watching it fall she could have sworn its contents shifted, if but only for a moment.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, rate and review.  If you enjoyed, check out my others.

I do welcome requests, all ideas are welcome.

-Xxana