- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, just wanted to post this up for you all. It takes place after Chapter two but it's not chapter 3. So 2.5? Anyways please enjoy and like, and your reviews are always appreciated.

Commissioned by TechniMIND, please check out his work on Eka's Portal, he's a talented artist and a good friend.

Enjoy~

~ Aboard the Thousand Sunny ~

 

Nami's eyes slowly began to open as the sun gently cascading through the porthole's lining the sides of the boat. As she rose, the orange haired navigator yawned tiredly after resting for what had to have been a full day.

It had only been a couple days since she and her crew, fought off against Gekko Moria back on Thriller Bark. The fight was definitely their hardest yet. She even considered using her true power to stop him. He wasn't one of the Seven Warlords for nothing after all.

Thankfully it didn't have to come to that. Smiling faintly, Nami shook her head amused. Her captain was one of a kind. Rising to her feet, Nami walked tiredly towards her window before gazing out at the glimmering ocean of red.

The sun was just barely rising and it gave the sea, a magnificent visage of beauty. Leaning against the wall, she sighed contently as she continued to watch the sun rise. If things had ended differently on Thriller Bark she might have never been able to do this after all.

As her mind traversed over the somewhat distant memories, like they had happened years ago, she remembered something important… or more, felt it poking her. Nami rubbed her legs together as a faint blush played across her cheeks.

It seemed her pets wanted out. Stretching out her sore and bruised body, Nami lazily yawned once more before making her way towards her private bathroom. Upon entering, she looked around at all her makeshift slaves in delight.

After coming to terms with what she truly was to others, she found much more joy in tormenting her playthings. Running her hands over the tiled sink to her left, she gazed over her toothbrush with a knowing smile.

That bandit had been like that for over a month at least. Nami half expected her to have gone insane after such long solitude. Then again she was used every day at least, so she couldn't be that lonely. Giggling at the thought, Nami sighed before stepping towards the small, porcelain toilet next to her tub.

As she looked at it somewhat thoughtfully, her mind went over all the horrific things she had done to her slaves with it… those memories pleased her the most. Raising the lid, Nami bent over before pulling down the flashy pair of pink panties, she was still adorning.

As she tugged the garment off, a look of disgust played over her face. ‘I'll never understand how she could wear these… there just so…' Nami shivered. They screamed ugly in her eyes, not to mention uncomfortable.

However, after getting aboard the Sunny, changing into different clothes was the last thing on her mind. She was completely and utterly worn out. After touching her bed, she all but collapsed into its silky folds upon touching it.

It was mid-morning when she laid down last, and now the sun was rising once again. She had to have been sleeping for over a day. Shaking her head, knowing she was getting off track, Nami flicked the used garment to the side of the bathroom and as far away from her as she could possibly get it.

Sitting on the toilet, she didn't really even need to push lightly before she felt the contents of her bowels beginning to come out. Moaning quietly, she bit her lip in pleasure as she felt the wiggling mass being forced out of her deeper parts.

After a few minutes, filled with entertaining splashes below her, Nami stood up, finding no need to wipe after all. She had slaves to clean her up now. Turning around, the orange haired goddess gazed into her toilet as she tried to differentiate what was what.

It didn't seem she needed to however as the large clump of excrement, she had just released began to separate revealing two distinct forms swimming around in the murky waters. One seemed to be patiently waiting while the other was thrashing about and squeaking vehemently.

Smirking down at her two pets, Nami giggled softly, drawing both their attentions towards her. "Good morning my favorites, did you both have a pleasant stay?" Hearing nothing from either of her pets, Nami smiled.

It seemed Perona had learned her place rather fast. She half expected the ghost girl, to keep screaming after her internal trip through her body. She was rather happy now she hadn't spat her back up in the end.

Reaching into her toilet, uncaring of how dirty it had become, she plucked the two girls out of her waste, before moving towards her sink. Humming quietly, more for her own entertainment then theirs, Nami began washing them off forcefully, knowing she couldn't really hurt them in the end.

After scrubbing them down to the point she felt comfortable enough to carry them around, Nami turned off the hot water before grabbing a small wash cloth next to the sink. Once again, she rubbed both her pets over somewhat violently much to her amusement before unfolding them into her hands.

As both Robin and Perona landed on her hand, they shivered lightly before looking up at Nami with questioning eyes. "G-Goddess… why am I out…?" Robin finally spoke up first drawing Nami's attention. Sighing, the Orange haired girl merely shook her head.

"Don't think this will be a common thing pet… I just need you out for now. I'll be shoving you back inside your home soon enough." Through her words, she saw the happy smile grace Robin's lips as she nodded. She had really changed so much.

Directing her gaze away from her once friend, Nami looked down at Perona before smirking. "You, however, will be staying out of there much longer. I think it's time I start introducing you to your new life." As Perona gazed up at Nami with unhidden fear, she nodded.

She didn't know what to expect after all… but the pleasure her new *Goddess* promised… it was just too much to turn down. As Nami exited her bathroom, she strode over to her bed before setting her two pets down next to one another.

Now getting a much larger view of her Orange haired Goddess, Perona blushed as she stared up at her towering form. She didn't think, she'd ever get used to it… to this. Moving away from her pets, Nami went to her dresser before rifling around for a moment. As her eyes lit up, she withdrew a striped pair of blue and white panties before moving back to the bed with a smirk.

As she pulled up the fresher, non-pink garment, she gazed at Perona with a leisurely smile. As she stood over the pinkette, Nami lowered her hand to her before waiting patiently. Knowing what her goddess wanted, Perona crawled onto her hand before feeling herself lifted high into the air.

"I think to start things off, I want to show you what your new life will be like." Perona listened in silence as she was carried over to a small dresser with what looked like… a doll house? As Nami stood over it, Perona blinked her eyes in genuine surprise.

It was, in fact, a small doll house. It wasn't that fancy either. Single storing, small, square… really nothing fancy at all. Even the peach colored walls were common. Looking up at Nami questioningly, the orange haired goddess merely chuckled before lifting the top of it.

Now looking inside, Perona looked around the basic set up still confused. There was a couple bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with two do-, Perona's eyes suddenly widened. As Nami watched her newest pet's reaction she only grinned.

"See something you like?" Blushing furiously, the pinkette just shook her head confused. "W-What… what are they…?" Sitting in the living room were two… dolls? One looked like a little girl, wearing a light blue dress. She had dark blue hair and a mischievous look on her face.

The other doll, however, was kneeling in front of the younger one with a look of anguish on its features. It had dark blue hair just like the little girl, but it appeared to be significantly older. However… this doll was naked and showed off just how anatomically correct it actually was.

They looked so… human. But they weren't moving, weren't breathing. They were dolls… weren't they? Lowering her hand, Nami rested her palm, along with Perona inside the doll house before smiling warmly at her two dolls.

"Do you like them, Perona? The little one on the couch is my favorite doll. She's just so cute, don't you think?" As Perona stepped closer to the little girl doll, her eyes observed it closely. It had light, pale skin but… it was in fact just a doll.

Suddenly Perona shrieked as they girls eyes blinked causing her to fall backward's in freight. As Nami's hand glowed lightly, she couldn't hold back a chuckle as she watched Perona gasping in shock as the little girl doll began to move.

As the little girls form yawned tiredly she rubbed her eyes a bit before looking around. It was almost as if she had just woken up. As her eyes traveled towards the naked doll in front of her she smiled happily before watching it in bliss.

However, the little girl's eyes soon noticed something off to the side. Looking towards Perona, the girl simply raised an eyebrow at her. "Who are you?" Perona was still gasping lightly as she felt her heart desperately trying to break out from her chest!

That was the scariest thing she had ever seen, and she lived with zombies and ghosts her whole life! Hearing no response from the pinkette, the girl favored ignoring her as her eyes traveled back to the older version of herself still kneeling in anguish a few feet away.

As Nami watched her little dolls calm reaction to Perona she had to chuckle. Looking up now, the girls eyes widened before a big grin spread across her face. "Mistress Nami!" Lowering her hand for the girl, the blunette quickly climbed on her hand before bouncing excitedly at the sight of her.

"Good morning Lil. Did you have a pleasant sleep?" The blue haired child, now known as Lil nodded quickly as she hugged Nami's thumb as if it were another person. "I had a great dream, Mistress! I was with my sister all night and even big sister Robin was with us. It was wonderful!" She chirped with no hidden enthusiasm.

Giggling, Nami nodded before giving the girl a quick kiss engulfing her face in the process. Lil giggled happily as she tried to return the awkward kiss to her *Mistress*. All the while this was going on Perona just stared at the strange sight still unsure of what was happening right in front of her.

She just saw a doll come to live, said doll act like nothing even happened and then call her goddess… Mistress? She was a child wasn't she?! As Nami broke the small kiss apart, she lowered her hand back down before setting Lil in front of Perona.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to my newest favorite Lil?" The blue haired child looked towards Perona before frowning. "She's one of your favorites like big sister Robin?" Nodding Nami moved her hand behind Perona before giving her a light shove forwards.

As Perona stumbled towards Lil she just stared at the child in a mix of confusion and slight embarrassment. Lil on the other hand just blinked at her before turning her head to the side slightly, in befuddlement.

"She doesn't look that special to me." Gritting her teeth at the audacity of the child Perona stood up now, glaring at her. "Hey! I am special, I'm the Ghost Princess, Perona I'll have you know!" clenching her fists in anger at the yawn Lil gave her, she wanted to send her ghosts through the child to show her, her place but feeling nothing happen it hit her.

Her horo horo powers were still nullified by Nami's… *gift*. As Nami watched the interaction amused she looked towards the other doll before sighing. "Hey Lil, do you want to speak with your sister today?" Looking up towards Nami now, the little girls eyes widened in happiness as she nodded.

"Big sister Robins here! Please, let me see her, I've missed her!" Sweating slightly at the statement, Nami craned her neck towards Robins sitting form before shaking her head. "U-Uhh… No Lil, I meant you're… other, big sister." She directed her gaze towards the kneeling girl now causing realization to dawn on the little girls face.

"Oh… Arbell…" Lowering her head, Lil sighed before nodding. "S-Sure…" Her tone didn't sound happy, rather, it sounded more disheartened then anything. Raising her hand slightly, Nami directed her gaze to the naked doll on the floor before her hand glowed a slight shade of green.

Perona watched, much less startled now as the doll began to twitch before falling forward as it gasped and cried in what seemed to be the pain. Curling into a ball, the much older copy of Lil known now as Arbell sobbed into her hands before crying louder.

Stepping towards her sister Lil moved in front of the small couch before sitting down and crossing her legs. "H-Hey Arbell… Are you feeling any better today…?" As the blunette looked up with tear soaked eyes she just slammed her fist into the wooden floor below her as she gritted her teeth.

"L-Lil… W-Why…" the older woman croaked out in a strained voice. Curious now, Perona stepped behind Lil as she watched Arbell's crying form. "What's up with her?" Frowning Lil shook her head. "Big sister won't accept Mistress Nami's gift… she still cries about it and still wants to see… Salchow…" She uttered the last part with bitter contempt.

Hearing the crying girl wail louder now at the mention of that name, Perona observed her closely. Nami to crossed her arms frowning as she stared down at Arbell in annoyance. She was a very disobedient toy. She wouldn't listen, constantly having to be forced to do things, and refused to even agknowlage her. She was the exact opposite of Lil.

As much as it irked her, Nami didn't punisher her like she would with her other disobedient pets. Lil had insisted she could change her sister's mind, but each day, she seemed more and more unsure. Shaking her head, Nami raised her hand again before Arbell's form went still.

"N-No, l-l-let m-me, go! I want to see my Sal-"Before she could finish whatever it was she planned to say her eyes grew hollow as her body turned back into a doll, still kneeling on the ground in front of a very unsettled Lil and Perona.

As a silenced passed over them, Lil looked up at Nami with saddened eyes. "I-I'm… I'm sorry Mistress… I'll…. I'll try harder next time…" Lowering her hand in the doll house, Nami gently pet Lil's back which seemed to calm her trembling form.

"It's not your fault Lil, we've been over this. Someone like her… she won't break unless you make her, and I don't think you're up for the task yet." The small blunette pulled her knee's to her chest before burying her head in them.

"Don't make her disappear… she's still my big sister… even if she's not like big sister Robin…" Clutching Lil carefully, Nami raised her up before pressing the quiet girl into her cheek affectionately. "Don't worry, your still my favorite doll, and I want to keep you happy. I won't touch your sister… yet."

Hugging Nami back, Lil sniffled a bit but nodded none the less. "Thank you, Mistress…" All the while this little scene was going on Perona watched still somewhat confused. Who were these people… and why was this child calling her Mistress?

Moving Lil back to her lips, Nami gave her one more kiss before smiling. "Time to go back." Frowning Lil sighed before looking around. "Can we play longer next time…? I feel like it's been awhile since we played…" Nodding, Nami smiled at her before setting her back down in the doll house.

"I promise next time we can play as much as you want alright?" Nodding happily, Lil smiled lovingly at Nami before she bit her lip, her cheeks growing a slight tint of red. "C-Can… Can big sister Robin play with us too?"

Grinning now, Nami nodded once more which seemed to make the little girl ecstatic. "Thank you, Mistress, you're the best! Hopping back on the couch now with a slight jump in her step, she crossed a leg over her lap before resting her elbows on her knees with the same mischievous look she wore as a doll.

"Maybe next time you'll listen… Arbell…" With her last words muttered Perona watched as the girl's still began to shine softly signaling her state of being as her body went stiff. As Nami lowered her hand once more, she gently patted Lil's head before moving her hand towards Perona.

As her goddess's fingers wrapped around her, the pinkette just started down at the two dolls now in the same positions she had found them in. ‘She willingly let herself be turned back…' it just seemed so unreal to see such willingness for something like that.

As Nami lowered the roof on the dollhouse once again she sighed, grabbing the tiny princess's attention. "It's sad that she still thinks so much of her sister… that woman's a lost cause," Nami tsked in annoyance before looking back down at Perona.

"I'm guessing you have some questions?" Knowing she could ask now, Perona tried to sort through what to even ask. There were so many questions she didn't even know where to begin. Licking her lips to wet them, Perona tried to think of what was on her mind first.

"W-Why… why is she here…?" Looking somewhat puzzled at the statement, Nami tapped her chin in thought. "Well if you mean Lil, you'd have to ask Robin. She wanted to keep her for some reason. I wasn't really on board with it at first but…" Nami blushed faintly before a smirk crossed her features.

"Robin put up a rather… persuasive argument. In the end, I've come to like her. She kind of reminds me of… well me." She chuckled before looking back at the dollhouse. "Arbell on the other hand… she's a useless toy." Nami whispered bitterly surprising Perona somewhat.

"She doesn't follow orders even when I force her, and punishing her only seems to make her resist more. I would have just made her a slave like the others already but Lil begged me not to… and honestly, I have trouble saying no to that girl." Nami shook her head somewhat ashamed.

Looking back at the dollhouse herself, Perona looked up at Nami flummoxed. "You turned her into an actual doll, though, isn't she already a slave to you, goddess?" Looking back at Perona, Nami's smile widened now.

"This is what I wanted to teach you first Perona. There's a fine line with my possessions. You happen to be a favorite, a rite I rarely give out. Lil and to a much lesser extent Arbell are toys. I like… well one of them. But slaves…" Her voice took on a dark tone now.

"Slaves are the lowest of the low… there, not people, no, they're not even insects to me." Gulping in fear at the dark tone the bubbly navigator now took, Perona nodded in vague understanding. She had some kind of system for people she captured… how far it extended was still known, though.

Feeling her body moving slightly, Perona watched Nami walking towards her bathroom now with an agitated look. Shivering in fear now she watched carefully, (not wanting to anger her goddess) as she stepped into her bathroom before setting her down on the sink.

Clenching her hands now, Nami looked around the large bathroom before her dark eyes landed on Perona startling her. "Tell me, what do you, see all around you?" blinking once, then twice, Perona looked around puzzled.

‘What does she mean by that? We're just in her bathroom.' Looking around nothing honestly seemed out of place. "I-I'm… I'm a sorry goddess but, I don't understand what you mean, I don't see anything out of the ordinary."

Scowling now, Nami shook her head. "That's not what I asked. What, do, you, see." Gulping in fear at the darker tone now, Perona quickly looked around before naming things off quickly, anything that came to mind.

"U-Uh, t-toothbrush, a bar of s-soap, umm… S-some tissues? Q-Q-tips…" She fumbled for anything else but she didn't understand what Nami wanted her to say. However, Nami's dark look took a lighter one now as she smiled approvingly.

Moving her hand over a small box of tissues, Nami pulled one out before showing it to Perona. "Look special to you?" Shaking her head now, Nami just chuckled. "That's because it's not special, it's just trash." Raising the tissue to her nose, Nami blew into it for a moment, clearing her sinuses before lifting the used snot rag up.

As her hand glowed a faint green, Perona watched before her eyes widened in shock. Cupping her mouth she gawked in a mix of curiosity and horror as the used tissue in Nami's hand slowly turned a faint pale color before changing form altogether.

As its form started to shrink it became quite clear what it was. Nami smirked to herself as she watched the snot covered person change back after having just used her for her needs. "These Perona, these are slaves."

Gulping in fear at what looked like a lifeless form in her hands she said nothing. She feared her for good reason… but with every cruel act, she displayed her fear was renewed. ‘A-And I'm one of the h-her favorites…?' That realization never felt so good to her.

She thought being turned into a doll was horrific but… Looking around at everything in the bathroom, she could only imagine what everything actually was. We're they people, all of them… everything in there?! She honestly didn't know.

Stepping away from Perona, Nami moved towards her toilet before lifting the lid up. "Trash is trash, and once you're done with it, you throw it away." Letting go of the little person, Perona could only watch in shock for what seemed like the tenth time since waking as her Goddess casually discarded it into her toilet.

Hearing the faint splash in the background further made her shiver. She wouldn't actually flush it would she?! Setting the lid down, Perona sighed somewhat as Nami walked away uncaringly. Her relief was short lived however as Nami stood back over her now.

"To answer your question, yes, there is a very big difference from my toys… and my slaves." Nodding vigorously, Perona now knew the difference, it was practically spoon fed to her after seeing this. Lowering her hand back to Perona now, Nami grinned before letting her newest favorite follow along.

"In time you will learn more about my slaves, after all, anything under a favorite is your slave as well." Perona looked up surprised at hearing this. She assumed she was just going to be there for whatever Nami wanted but the way she just made it sound, it almost sounded like she could have a little freedom from time to time.

The thought didn't appall her by any means, she was just, pleasantly surprised, although something did pester her on that note. ‘Could… could I actually use these people as carelessly as she does…?' She wasn't a good person by any stretch of the imagination, she knew that already but actually doing what she wanted with someone else then just throwing them away afterward?

Perona let her mind wander for a bit after that, only half hearing what Nami was telling her. It wasn't till she was set down that her undivided attention was placed back on her Goddess. "H-huh," Nami looked down at Perona with a raised brow.

"I said I need to take Robin now, we'll be back later after we check up with our Captain." Nodding dumbly, with a faint blush Perona looked over at her fellow favorite who seemed to be shivering slightly. As Nami raised her hand, Robin's form began to change much to her apparent dismay.

As she stood tall at her original height, the pinkette couldn't help but wonder why she looked so saddened. Quickly getting off the bed to change, Nami watched Robin as she dressed lackadaisically. "When I come back, we have a lot to talk about so rest for now…"

Perona looked back up at Nami before nodding. She looked troubled by her friend's mood. Then again she barely knew the brunette so she couldn't honestly say if she was different than usual. Once Robin was changed into one of her usual outfits, both she and Nami left, leaving Perona to her own thoughts on their bed.

Flopping back into the sheets, the ghost princess bit her lip wondering, just what she had gotten herself into…?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ With Nami ~

 

Shoving open the door to her cabin, Nami pinched the bridge of her nose before sighing in annoyance. After she had checked in with Chopper on everyone else it seemed like they'd be drifting north for the foreseeable days to come.

Luffy was still unconscious, not that she expected him not to be. Zoro was unconscious as well though which surprised her, she hadn't seen him that winded when he fought off Gekko moria. Sanji was somewhat ok, thankfully enough to still cook for them while they recovered.

 As for Usopp and Franky they didn't seem the least bit hindered. And as for their newest member… shivering, Nami just shook her head. ‘Why did he have to let that creepy skeleton join our crew?' He was crude, perverted, and to joyful for any normal person. Add to the fact he was dead seemed to make him a whole lot scarier to her.

Robin stepped in behind Nami with a frown of her own as well. They had heard some good news from Chopper, and some bad. As it stood with the caption and first mate unconscious, Nami was basically in charge of the ship till they recovered, which meant she wouldn't get as much time with her newest favorite as she'd like…

However, she would get long periods between checking on the ship and her own time. That was a silver lining at least. As Robin shut the door for her, both women moved towards her bed before sitting down softly.

Looking over her covers, Nami smiled softly as she looked at Perona's sleeping form. She really was cute like this. No doubt she'd stay that way for a long time. As her smile began to fade, a frown soon spread over her lips.

"What's wrong Goddess?" Robin whispered quietly, seemingly noting the pinkette sleeping soundly. "Do you think it's possible to change a wish or alter it before it comes true?" the question caught her off guard somewhat.

After seeing everything Nami could do by bending the rules of her powers, it didn't seem like anything couldn't be made to happen by her. "I think whatever you wish will always happen, regardless. You're my goddess for that reason after all." Robin cooed quietly, before resting her head on Nami's lap.

Smiling a quiet smile, Nami petted Robin's hair soothingly before looking back at Perona. The next few days would probably be trial and error for her. But in the end, it would give her a deeper understanding of what laws she could break, and what ones she couldn't.

 

-          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Two Days Later ~

 

"I-I-I'M S-S-SORRY MISTRESS!" Perona screeched as her body was sat upon further. The heavy weight being pressed into her wasn't painful, or excruciating, but the lack of air made her feel like she was suffocating endlessly!

Nami rested her bare bottom on top of Perona with an unamused look present on her features. It had been a couple days since she had first shown Perona around and what her life would be like but now that, that was over her training began… and she wasn't off to a great start.

Bouncing lightly on the shrunken ghost Princess, Nami smirked before standing up. Gasping quickly, Perona coughed as she drank in air, her whole body flushed red from the intimate and embarrassing contact with her Mistress's ass.

"Now, try again." Gulping in fear, Perona quickly nodded before pressing her hands together. Slowly a small ball of white began to form before extending ever so slightly. "Keep it coming, don't lose focus…" Nami mumbled, more as a silent threat than encouragement.

Soon the small white orb took on the distinctive features of one of her ghosts before floating slowly into the air before suddenly popping into nothing. Glaring down at Perona, the pinkette didn't have time to scream before she found Nami's ass firmly dropped on top of her once more.

‘Why can't she do it? I grew her back and shrank her again without wishing her to be helpless… so why can't she use her Horo Horo powers!' it was infuriating. This had been going on for the past hour. She had first tried being comforting with her training approach but that didn't work at all.

Next, she tried to threaten her with punishments if she failed. The progress was somewhat improved but still flawed. She could barely shape a ghost before it just popped. ‘Is this my fault, do I need to change the wish again?'

Rubbing the bridge of her nose, the orange haired goddess sighed in exhaustion before standing back up. Gasping for air once again, like she had been multiple times, Perona cried softly as her hands shakily moved together to try again.

She didn't want to displease her Mistress but she just couldn't get her powers to cooperate with her! "What's wrong now…?" Nami growled as she saw the small white ball Perona began to form shutter and pop much quicker than last time, her eyes growing fearful.

"I-I-I'm s-so sorry M-Mistress…*sniff* I, I just can't make one, they won't listen to me!" she cried out, tears bursting from her eyes as she cringed, expecting another impact from Nami's ass any moment. ‘Think… maybe punishment isn't the proper course of action…'

Sighing once again, for what felt like the umpteenth time that day, Nami moved to the side of the bed before sitting herself down Next to Perona instead of on top of her this time. Moving her hand over Perona's naked form, Nami's hand glowed for a few seconds before the pinkette's body grew back to its original height.

As Perona laid there crying, Nami smirked. She was so helpless at the time, it was no wonder she clung to Gecko Moria. She wanted to feel safe around people stronger than herself. She got her wish now but, Nami doubted it was how she ever imagined it.

Crawling over Perona now, Nami's nude form pressed itself into the shivering girl before she cuddled her. "There, there, I'm not angry with you… much." Nami cooed quietly before laying a few light kisses on the cowering girl's neck.

Perona moaned quietly as she felt the intimate contact. It was times like this she most loved being near her Mistress. She was so loving when she chose to be… but her personality could change in mere seconds to a much crueler one. She was the scariest person she had ever met…

"Can you summon one of your ghosts for me now my little Pe-ro-na?" She laid a kiss with each syllable of her name, causing the pink haired princess to melt into her hands. Nodding quickly, Perona raised her hand before focusing on her powers.

Almost immediately a whole ghost formed singing and flying about like they usually did. "I… I d-don't understand it… when I'm small, they won't form… but, but like this, it's second nature to me… I'm sorry Mistress…" she whimpered quietly before tucking her form into Nami.

Frowning, Nami knew she couldn't fault Perona that much. It was most likely her pendant suppressing her abilities. It just infuriated her to no end why. As she continued to pet Perona a thought occurred to her. ‘Maybe…'

Leaning up now, Nami moved her hand under Perona's chin before directing her gaze towards her. "Alright, I want to try something new this time but you need to promise me you'll try your best alright?" Her tone was somewhat insulting. It was like she was speaking to that of a child but Perona nodded quickly. As degrading as it was, it was a tone she'd be happy to listen to over her angry one.

Lifting the pendant from her neck, Nami moved Perona's hand towards it before resting the small gem in her palm. "I want you to make a wish. Wish that you could do what I wanted, with no restrictions on what you can do. Am I clear?"

Nodding, Perona sniffled once more before sitting up. She'd never touched her Mistress's pendant before… but she could feel an alluring feeling coming from it. Blushing, the pinkette closed her eyes before focusing intently.

A few moments later the pendant suddenly glowed but… nothing happened… As Perona's eyes opened she looked herself over before shivering. "I… I d-don't think it worked… I'm so sorry Mistress, I'll, I'll try-"She stopped talking quickly however as she saw a happy grin on Nami's features.

"Are you sure you wished for the right thing? It had to be a truthful wish, something you wanted. Are you sure you made the right wish?" Gulping, Perona's eyes hardened before she nodded. "I… I wished to make you happy, happy in any way I could…"

Raising her hand over Perona Nami grinned now as she watched her favorite slowly dwindle to mere inches till she rested at the height she enjoyed the most. Now looking up at her Mistress, Perona blushed further seeing her dangling breasts right above her.

"Try now and maybe I'll give you a reward if you do well." Nami cooed quietly before watching her little princess with interest. Gulping, Perona closed her eyes before focusing on her powers. Slowly a small ball of white formed in her palms before it began to rise of its own accord.

As its shape took form into that of a ghost, it laughed happily before flying around its mistress. "I… I did it…" Perona's eyes watered slightly with joy. Her powers, she could feel them flowing through her once more. The feeling was almost foreign to her after having them turned off for so long.

As she heard a quiet chuckle above her, the pinkette looked upwards before her whole face turned red in embarrassment. Smiling down at her little princess with lust, Nami bit her lips eagerly. She was hoping it would work this time for her.

After so many failed attempts, Nami needed a break… and Perona could be a good way to vent her frustrations. "Very good, such a good little girl you are. I think you need to be rewarded for doing what your Mistress asked you to."

Feeling Nami's fingers circle around her, the blushing ghost princess nodded wordlessly as she felt her body beginning to heat up. She was flustered. It had been over four days since her Mistress last played with her… and if her dripping quim had anything to say about it, she was four days late on her next release.

Hugging herself into Nami's fingers, Perona moaned quietly as she felt her orange haired goddess's middle finger rubbing back and forth between her exposed legs and pressed against her bare neither lips. This feeling, she ached for her touch…

Lifting her upwards as Nami rolled back into her sheets, she easily spread her playthings legs, there was little to no resistance, she was practically begging for it… and Nami drank it, in. Pulling Perona closer towards her lips, she grinned before giving her crotch a testing lick.

As she expected, even with the slightest touch, Perona's moans echoed loudly for her to listen to. It was the soft sounds of women's moans that always turned her on. The power knowing she could make them shutter by such simple actions. It was the power she knew she held over them that turned her on to such great lengths.

Pressing her tongue into the pinkette's folds now, Nami moaned quietly as she pressed her lips into her, causing her voice to vibrate into Perona. The steady moans she heard soon increased in volume after that.

As her tongue licked up and down, she made sure not to dull her skill she had honed over the years. Side to side, circular then counter clockwise, she could change the tune Perona made with her every lick. Nami was half tempted to make the poor girl sing. With the way she was practically screaming, she knew it would be easy.

As Nami pulled the girls thighs closer to her lips, she forced open Perona's legs further as her tongue viciously lapped at her flooding lips. With Widened eyes, Perona soon screamed as her climax shook her very being.

Shuttering in Nami's hands now, she panted tiredly as she felt her goddess's tongue still drinking in her gift. The pleasure, it was as blissful as she remembered. She was being bathed in ecstasy, and she never wanted it to end…

Pulling Perona away from her mouth, Nami soon licked her lips before planting a light kiss on Perona's tired face. "You were really pent up weren't you? Your taste, though…" Nami shivered at the recollection. "I'll make sure to indulge you more… that is if you keep pleasing me." She smirked seeing Perona's tired form nodding vehemently.

"I… I'll do whatever you want… P-Please let me please you…" though her voice was strained, clearly tired from her recent orgasm, Nami paid no mind to it. In fact, she needed a little release herself. It had been a couple days since her last one and with Robin's steady movements inside of her ass, it was like a ticking time bomb just waiting to drive her mad.

Moving Perona lower, the little princess moaned quietly as she saw Nami's gigantic nether lips coming closer towards her. "Go back inside you home, for now, I'll play with you more in a bit… after I play with Robin that is~." She giggled before spreading her labia apart.

As she inserted Perona back in, she shuttered in bliss. She fit so well like she was made to be shoved inside of her. Biting her lip, Nami let out a quiet moan as she pressed on her favorite's feet, pushing her in the last of the way.

She didn't even need to clench her. The pinkette's every curve served her perfectly, making sure her body stayed in place. It truly did please her knowing this. Stretching on her bed, the orange haired goddess moaned quietly before rolling onto her stomach.

She did want to play for a bit but Perona deserved a rest. No, now it was time to play with her other favorite. Clenching her ass tightly, Nami moaned as she felt a small mass being pushed outward. As she spread her cheeks apart slowly, her hand moved away from her rears supple flesh before she began pressing lightly on her backdoor.

Biting her lip, Nami groaned as she tried to force Robin and Robin alone out. Soon her efforts were being rewarded as she felt the shrunken archeologist's feet wiggling slightly against her fingertips. With a few more clenched pushes, she soon began to tug on her form before she came all the way out.

Clenching her eyes closed by the sudden and blinding light all around her, Robin groaned as she felt the warmth, once surrounding her now gone only to be replaced outside of her goddess. Looking around with haze filled eyes, the little brunette soon looked up at Nami with questioning eyes.

"G-Goddess…?" Nami rolled back onto her back before lifting her once friend over her face and examining her. ‘Her eyes are dark, and her voice sounds strained… she's hardly the Robin I remember anymore.' The thought of her friend being broken and turned into a toy did worry her… a little. But at the same time, she loved the fact she did it.

Their relationship had been one-sided for a long time after all. Being completely in control of Robin's every action, it was just too much. She was her Goddess. She lived to serve her every whim. She hadn't even let her out of her ass in four days for food or water.

The pendants effects truly were terrifying… Smiling up at Robin, Nami blew her a kiss before rubbing her cheek lightly. "How is my little plaything feeling? Your struggles have been less and less recently, do you not like pleasing me?" Nami pouted making the brunette's eyes widen.

"N-N-No, I… I live to serve you Goddess!" Feeling the little struggles in her hand, Nami knew she was telling the truth. She was completely and utterly warped into her toy… and that turned her on to no end. Smirking, Nami shrugged before holding Robin over her by her arms.

"You're pathetic, so pathetic indeed. It makes you wonder why I even keep you around with how useless you are to me, doesn't it?" Seeing Robin's emotionless eyes as she berated her made the orange haired navigator shiver with lust.

"Maybe I should just flush you down the toilet where all the other shit belongs. Do you want me to throw you away like the garbage you are, Rob-in~" Shaking her head slowly, Robin wordless tried to speak but it seemed like she was having trouble focusing?

"I-I'll… I'll do better, p-p-please just put me back m-my Goddess…" Laughing now, Nami shook her head truly amused. "Begging to be shoved back up my asshole, you really are a piece of shit, aren't you?" Smirking now, Nami rolled back over onto her stomach before raising Robin over her butt.

"I'll make you a deal. If you can crawl in on your own, I won't throw you away. But if you can't, the only deep and damp hole you're going in is the toilet. Sound fair?" Not waiting for a response she half expected Robin to not acknowledge, Nami dropped her in before folding her arms under her chin amused.

As expected once Robin's body bounced against her ass cheeks the shrunken girl scampered down as she tried to force her way deeper in. knowing her once friend was to week to do so on her own, Nami moved her arms downward before spreading her ass apart, letting the brunette tumble downward before falling against her sensitive anus.

Nami bit her lip before mewing in pleasure. She could feel her, ever frantic movement, every desperate struggle to get back into her home. She really did feel pathetic back there. ‘You really aren't worth being a favorite anymore…' As her thoughts turned dark, she did feel something else building up within her core.

Moving her hand below her stomach now, she smirked before pressing lightly against her neither lip's. As much as it saddened her, knowing her friend was no longer the same person she used to be, she kind of liked the new robin.

Submissive, frail, pathetic… just a toy for her to use as she saw fit. Groaning, Nami panted softly as she dug her fingers deeper into her folds. She wiggled them back and forth for just a moment before she felt the lightest touches of Perona inside her.

A toy in her crotch, and one trying to get back in her ass, could she ask for anything else more pleasurable? As Robin's movements began to lessen, Nami knew she was exhausted. After all, she was never going to actually get inside her on her own. Clenching her anus a few times, she could feel Robin's arm inside but that was it.

‘She did better than I expected, maybe she's still useful after all.' Moving her free hand back towards her rear, she spread her ample cheeks apart for a moment before pressing her index finger against robin's small form.

"Let me give you a hand you pathetic excuse for a toy~" Moaning louder, Nami pressed on what felt like Robin's head, before shoving it forward, just barely entering her filthy asshole. Pulling her hand away, the orange haired goddess panted in pleasure as she clenched her ass tightly.

Feeling Robin's desperate struggles, she smirked. Her head was inside but just her head. With her anus clenched she was probably suffocating too. Groaning, Nami thrust her hand deeper into her quim now as she felt her pleasure boiling over at the thought of her old friends desperate need for her tainted air.

Propping her ass up now, Nami groaned through gritted teeth as she felt the frantic struggles from within her folds. It seemed her movements had woken Perona up… and she wanted to play to. Clenching her ass harder, Nami gasped before she felt her lips tighten around her fingertips, her orgasm slowly forcing its way out of her as she reached her climax.

Slumping back into her bed tiredly, Nami panted tiredly, as she tried to catch her breath. That had been one of the best releases she had ever felt! As she tried to calm herself it seemed she still had a couple unruly toys that had other ideas.

Scowling now, Nami shook her head. "Disobedience…" Crawling to her feet with shaky legs, she smirked before waddling her way towards her bathroom, her body still refusing to listen to her properly after her recent orgasm.

As Nami pushed the door aside, she quickly made her way to the toilet before sitting down, her tired legs shuttering under her every move. Sighing now, the orange haired goddess shook her head amused. Reduced to a tired mess by toys one, one hundredth of her size, how belittling.

Cupping her quim carefully so Perona wouldn't fall out, Nami pressed lightly on her bowels before groaning in relief as she felt their contents slowly being pushed out of her… along with Robin. It didn't stop there either.

As Nami continued to massage her nether lips lightly, a cruel smile danced across her lips as she felt herself finish. Moving her free hand to the side, she grabbed a few strips of toilet paper before wiping her ass down and discarding them below her.

"You didn't get inside you know… you didn't obey me, Robin…" Standing up, Nami looked down into the toilet before seeing Robin's submerged form underneath her waste. "You're lucky I'm such a nice Goddess or I might have left you in there overnight unless you want that as punishment for your failure?"

Hearing no response from the limp girl, Nami frowned. Reaching into the toilet, she quickly plucked the brunette out before moving towards her sink. As she quickly scrubbed her hand down, and her toy… somewhat, she lifted her back up to eye level before leveling her gaze.

She looked almost unconscious. She was definitely tired. "I'll tell you what; you still need to be punished for your disobedience so… as punishment you need to clean my ass tonight. You're not allowed to sleep until it's spotless… and you're not allowed out until I think it's clean enough."

As robin's head slowly rose up it fell quickly, her energy was all but gone. Shrugging at the limp attempt at acknowledgment, Nami bent over before spreading her cheeks apart. As she positioned Robin back over her dark anus, she groaned in pleasure as she forced the shrunken girl deep into her bowels.

Feeling the light struggling, Nami bit her lower lip before shoving Robin as far in as her fingertips could reach. Pulling her hand back, she gave her anal muscles a few quick tugs before sighing. Robin was nice and deep in there, just where she belonged.

Moving to wash her hands once again, the orange haired navigator frowned somewhat. Robin wasn't the same… she probably wouldn't be anymore… Shaking her head sadly, she soon smiled. She had Perona now, though… maybe it was time to forget about Robin as a favorite.

Deciding to sleep on it, Nami yawned tiredly before moving back to her bed. She'd have to play with Perona later. She needed her sleep now to…

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

~ The Next Day ~

 

"It needs to be darker, it's still too light. The others will notice it immediately… or at least, Sanji will.", "L-Like this Mistress?" Nami bit her lip as she started to circle Perona. After her little ghost girl got her powers under control, they had begun to work on her apparitions appearance.

So far it was coming out good but… Frowning, the orange haired navigator looked over Perona's jaw line before shaking her head. "Her face is too rigid, change it. The spectral version of Perona nodded before her hands moved upwards as if she was grabbing something.

As they gently petted the air, her face slowly began to change as well. "I, I think this is better… is it?" Crossing her arms, Nami nodded somewhat. Her appearance was almost identical to Robin's but… "Your voice, it's still the same… You need to change it."

Gulping visibly, Perona nodded before her lips moved on their own, no words coming out as she spoke in silence. As Nami watched the strange interactions Perona's ghost double did, she smiled a small smile as she looked behind her. Wanting her newest favorite to get to know Robin, she had given her a taste of what Robin endured daily… she didn't appreciate it as much as the little archeologist did.

She could feel them both. Their bodies pressed into one another's so lewdly, it turned her own just imagining how hot and bothered it must be making them. She knew it was true for Perona at least. Her cheeks were turning redder by the minute. It seemed her ghost's physical appearance matched its masters unintentionally.

As the apparition, Robin's face shuttered, Nami began to sigh. Giving her ass a light clench, the ghost in front of her groaned quietly before looking back at her. "W-W-What's wrong M-Mistress?" Sitting down on her bed, Nami crossed her legs before resting her chin on her palm with an amused expression dancing across her lips.

"You're taking your time in their, do I need to speed things up for you both?" As Perona's ghost gulped in, visible fear, she shook her head. "N-N-No… I, I think I have enough to go on… let me try again…" Silence passed between Nami and Perona before the ghost Robin's eyes looked back at her.

"D-Does, does this sound about right Mis- M-My Goddess…?" chuckling at the change of her honor fic, Nami nodded. Her voice sounded eerily of Robin's, minus the stutter in her words, but that would probably vanish when she addressed others. She liked it when it happened to her, though. It showed she still feared her Goddess…

"Alright, I think that's enough for now Perona… It's getting late. We'll continue this more in the morning. Hopefully, you'll have everything fixed correctly then." The ghost girl nodded before her form began to fade away leaving Nami alone in her room… well, mostly alone.

The light wiggling in her rear was the only reminder she wasn't. Lying back in her bed, the orange haired goddess sighed tiredly before looking up at the ceiling in thought. Luffy had just awoken this morning. It was only a matter of time till the rest of the crew finished recovering enough to gather. If Perona didn't perfect every last detail before then she'd actually have to bring Robin back out… but…

As her eyes hazed over, her scowl grew. Robin wasn't the same woman she was before. If her crew saw this they'd know something was up. No, she was right where she belonged, and if she had it her way, Robin would never have to come back out.

She didn't need to eat, sleep, and bathe. She needed nothing but her Goddess. Feeling the foreign wiggles continue once more, Nami sighed. ‘At least, one of my favorites belongs there…' Rolling onto her stomach, Nami propped her rear upwards before pushing lightly.

As her hand snaked its way between her cheeks, she felt around for a moment before she found what she wanted. With a light tug, (and a few not so subtle moans,) she pulled her hand back before looking down at the dirtied form of Perona.

She looked revolted as well. "My, my, such a dirty little girl you've become. Did you like being in my ass, Pe-ro-na~?" the pinkette looked away from Nami sheepishly before her nose wrinkled. "…" Raising a brow at the quieted words, Nami leaned down to hear her better.

"What was that?" Gulping in fear, Perona looked up with uncertainty. "N-N-No… I, I d-didn't like it M-Mistress… I, I don't like being… dirty," Her words were somewhat hollow as she looked over her dirty and smeared form.

Chuckling quietly, Nami nodded surprising the ghost princess. "No, it doesn't suit you all. You're meant to please me in other ways, though, and you do that wonderfully." Feeling her cheeks flush, Perona nodded as her eyes darted away.

She'd serve her Mistress in any way… but she really hoped it wasn't in her ass again. Just seeing her other *favorite* as she called her caked and coated in her waste was enough to churn her stomach. As she felt her whole world beginning to turn, the pinkette looked up at her goddess as she stood up, off the bed.

Nami stretched somewhat tiredly before making her way towards her bathroom. She needed to clean her little ghost girl before she'd play with her. The thought of her tasting her own excrement wasn't very pleasant. ‘I wonder how Robin stomachs it so long…'

As she stepped into the tiled washroom, the orange haired navigator quickly turned the sink on before lowering Perona under the tepid water. Feeling the warmth all around her, surrounding her in a shower of pleasure now, Perona mewed quietly.

She could feel her mistress's fingers rubbing her everywhere. The filth that caked her body was being washed away. As Nami watched the pinkette's face changing into a look of pure bliss she giggled. She really wasn't hard to please it seemed.

As her eyes traveled over her little ghost girls form, she soon locked onto her breasts. With the running water moving over her, she was pleasured to see every little bounce and movement they displayed for her.

Trailing her thumbs upwards, she gave Perona's breast a quick flick eliciting a quiet eep from the girl. Grinning now, Nami continued to poke and play with Perona's more, sensitive sides as she bathed her. Why couldn't she have fun while she cleaned her after all?

As Perona found Nami's index finger pressed squarely between her legs beneath the flowing water, she groaned in bliss as she was stroked rapidly under the hot water. This felt amazing… Biting her lip, the pinkette tried to hold out, tried to make the feeling last longer but she could do nothing.

Her mistress's nimble fingers were just too much, at this size! Crying out, Perona bucked her hips into Nami as she felt herself climax. As Nami watched her little favorite spasm and shutter, she chuckled quietly, her own legs beginning to feel shaky under her.

Even if she was new to her collection, Perona really knew how to turn her on with her wails of ecstasy. Lifting her out of the water, Nami looked over her little toys form for any remaining filth she might have missed before nodding to herself.

Hopefully, she wouldn't need to punish Perona anytime soon with her ass. She liked her little ghosty being clean and squeaky… and wet… biting her lip, Nami grinned before moving back into her room towards her bed.

As she flopped down on her mattress, her eyes hazed over with lust as she gazed longingly at her startled toy. "M-M-Mistress…?" Grinning, Nami pulled her legs up before spreading her knee's apart. "Oh, Perona~ I think it's time you pleased your Mistress."

As she was lowered down, the tiny ghost princess blushed as she saw her form, being moved closer towards her Mistress's nether lips. Feeling her own lust beginning to raise once more, her head moved on its own as she nodded subconsciously.

Nami shivered with lust as she gently pressed Perona into her folds. She only needed to press lightly, though. As the pinkette made contact with her sensitive flesh, she began moving her own form around as she clung to her outer lips.

Shuttering, Nami moaned loudly as she felt the light shocks of electricity from Perona's touches shoot through her. It seemed she was just as skilled as Robin… maybe even more than her. Perona stroked and moved her body in an attempt to please her Mistress as best she could.

There was just such a vast difference in size though that made her worry she wouldn't be able to. However, her fears were extinguished quickly as she heard the low moans of pleasure soon growing too loud wails.

Grinning, the little ghost princess pressed her body into Nami's folds, her arms forcing their way into her as she tried to crawl inside on her own. Nami panted quickly as her hands moved upwards her breasts.

It seemed like Perona knew what she was doing; she could leave the rest to her. As her thumbs brushed against her sensitive nubs, the orange haired goddess groaned. She felt herself beginning to get close, it wasn't fair, and she had only just started!

Growling, Nami moved her hands back down from her chest in order to ride out the pleasure for as long as she could. Perona trailed her tongue up the length of her Mistress; she wanted to taste her essence as she was bathed in it.

As she tried to pry apart Nami's lower lips she succeeded only somewhat but that was enough. Diving forward she forced her way inside of her, before being rewarded by screams of bliss from the giantess. Darkness now surrounded her, along with a feeling of unbearable pressure, but she didn't care.

The only thing that mattered was pleasing her Mistress. Gripping her sheets, Nami gritted her teeth as sweat traveled down her form. She couldn't take it anymore! Perona knew exactly where to press inside of her to make her scream!

Shaking her head, she tried to hold herself back longer but she just couldn't resist the lust trying desperately to escape from her quim. Bucking her hips in the air, she let out a loud scream of ecstasy as she felt her climax shoot through her.

As Perona felt the walls around her tighten painfully she was soon drowned as well as a wave of her Mistress's juices soon crashed into her form, forcing her outwards and out of the humid cave she longed to be in just a bit longer.

Falling onto the bed, Perona coughed and wheezed a bit as she tried to clear her lungs after having nearly drowned. As she laid in the small puddle of her Mistress's juices, as the small smile made its way to her lips.

She liked her new life… it was never how she imagined it but… she wouldn't change it for anything at all. As a massive hand moved to grab her, the pinkette made no attempt to avoid it. She simply smiled as she was raised upwards towards her Mistress's beautiful face.

Taking a moment to catch her breath, Nami sighed before feeling the light fatigue wearing off. Looking down at Perona she grinned before licking her lips lustfully.

"So, are you ready for round two?"

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

~ Epilog ~

 

~ Spa Island, aboard the Thousand Sunny ~

 

Nami smiled a chesure smile before leading Porche towards her cabin. "A-Are you sure none of your other crew members are on board? I can't be seen with you, you know…" Looking back at the nervous girl in front of her, Nami just grinned.

"Oh don't worry, no one will ever find out about you, I can promise you that." Nodding quickly, Porche followed Nami into her cabin before the door was shut behind her. "We should make this quick… if Foxy finds the girls and I'm not there when he does I could get into some big trouble."

Pulling her shirt off, the orange haired navigator turned her head to the side before smirking. "Oh don't worry this will be quick, almost instantaneous really. Raising her brow, at that, Porche was about to comment but stopped as she saw a small glow being emitted from Nami's chest.

"I think you'll be a toy, not quite a favorite but, I have a soft spot for you." As the girl was about to respond the faint glow she saw before flashed across her vision blinding her completely. "Welcome to your new life, Porche~"

 

To be continued…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and give me those nummy stars i enjoy :D

Until next time peoples!