- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter from Amy's POV.

Amy had known she definitely made the right decision to quit Reged and Viceara. Working in-house for NYU was a very different environment. People were nicer and more laid-back overall. The pace was less intense. Amy spent most of her time writing up reports for the various departments of the university. Many of these were largely routine, unless some major event occurred which required a new set of legal advice. It was admittedly easy to see why Amy was being paid less at this job, but she liked it better. Everything about the job would have drove Rick crazy though. She tried to picture Rick or Imperia working alongside her and her co-workers on NYU's legal counsel. It wouldn't work.

Amy also got to take a nice hour-long lunch break. She either went out with coworkers for lunch or immersed herself into a good book she was reading. Today felt like a good day for a nice book. Amy was reading "The Notebook". A book which Rick would have dismissed as a "chick flick" book, but she found herself immersed in the story nevertheless. She often liked the opportunity to spend time by herself, the peaceful times.

Amy headed over to Washington Park. It was a warmish autumn day. She longed for the chance to read more about the relationship between Noah and Allie. She had seen the movie many times and read the book three times in the past. However, it was always an enjoyable read for her.

Amy found an empty bench over by one of the water fountains. She sat down on the bench and took off her flats. She figured that she could let her feet breathe for a little bit. Amy also loved feeling the soft grass under her feet. It was so relaxing. Amy wondered what Rick was up to right now at his job. Rick seemed to work close to 24/7 these days. He had a lot going on. All Amy could do was be supportive of her boyfriend. Amy then began to immerse herself in the book.

****************************
Probably, only a couple minutes had passed. Amy heard an unfamiliar masculine voice.

"Excuse me, miss. Is this other side of the bench taken?"

Amy was startled and perked up. She saw a tall man with dark hair and a light beard. The man was even taller than her boyfriend. He must have been at least 6'4". He looked like he was in his mid 30's.

The man smiled warmly at Amy and said, "apologies, I did not mean to scare you."

"No, it's okay. The other side of the bench isn't occupied. I actually should be going anyway."

"I greatly apologize for disturbing you."

Amy didn't want to seem cold, so she smiled and said, "No really, it's okay. I'm at a park- a public place. It is within the realm of expectations."

"You seem like an incredibly bright young lady."

Amy felt her cheeks burn. Why was this stranger being so kind to her?

"I can also tell you are of the modest type."

"I...well...I do have to be back at work within a half hour."

"Where do you work?"

"Umm.. NYU."

"Me too!"

"What do you do at NYU?"

"I am a law professor", said the man, "it is my first year teaching at NYU. It is also my first time living in New York. It is a most fascinating area indeed. What about you? What's your job?"

"I am part of NYU's legal counsel actually. This is also where I attended law school."

"If I had come here a couple years earlier, I could have been your professor. Too bad time is not on our side."

"I do miss school", said Amy wistfully, "I actually went big law for a year and I hated it."

"Big law was never for me. I knew I wanted to be a professor. I was one of the odd ones out of my class at Harvard."

"You seem like the kind of guy who would do well with big law. I know the kinds of people who do well there."

"Let me guess. You need to be a prick with an ego the size of the Freedom Tower."

"No, no. I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry. My boyfriend is a partner at the firm I used to work at."

"I assume that a sweet girl such as you would not be dating a prick with an ego the size of the Freedom Tower."

"Hey, I can be pretty mean. I bet I can make you cry", said Amy cutely.

The man laughed and said, "that would be impalpable. Plus, I am a tough person to make cry."

"Manly to the extreme, am I correct?"

The man laughed again and said, "I like talking with you."

"I believe I haven't gotten your name yet."

"My name is Napoleon D'Anconia. And, what is your name?"

"Amy. Amy Wong."

"Amy Wong? Oh my. Some of the professors still rave about you. Helena Carrington and Patrick Willis have actually both shown me some of your insights on various legal issues."

Amy was very surprised to hear that. She was the quiet girl who sat in the back of the classroom and never participated. However, she graduated law school with a 4.0 GPA, so she assumed her professors liked her papers – but she didn't realize how much her professors liked them.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"I am most certainly not, my dear. Helena has told me that she doesn't think she will have a student as thoughtful as you in at least ten years."

Amy felt herself blush again. It was a bizarre coincidence that this man happened to head towards the same bench she did.

"Perhaps", continued Napoleon, "you should consider joining the law faculty here."

"I ummm... I couldn't... I.. am not very good at public speaking."

She hoped Napoleon wouldn't spew some false stories about how he was scared of public speaking too. He definitely didn't seem the type.

"It is such a small part of the experience. Besides, you survived the hustle and bustle of the corporate world. Academia is such a different world. We educate cutthroat lawyers, but we are not cutthroat lawyers ourselves."

"I barely survived. My boyfriend..ummm..helped me a lot."

"I think you should definitely consider it. If you ever do, you can find me at the Law School."

"Thanks. I'll think about it. I should get going. It is 1:22 and I need to be back at work at 1:30."

"Very nice to meet you. If you ever feel like getting into academia, I will do all I can to help as would many of the professors who have adored your contributions when you studied here."

"Very nice to meet you too, Napoleon. I hope you enjoy the rest of this nice day. Winter is coming too soon."

Amy got off the bench and began to walk away.

"Oh Amy", shouted Napoleon, "don't forget your shoes! I'm not sure that they would allow you in the building barefoot."

"Oh my", said Amy running back, "thank you! I tend to forget those things a lot."

Napoleon laughed heartily.

****************************************

Amy still wasn't used to finishing work at 5 PM on a regular basis! It allowed her some time to herself since Rick rarely finished work early. Amy took the F train uptown to Bryant Park, which was right by Rick's apartment. It was also only two blocks away from Reged & Viceara. Amy often felt nervous that she was going to see one of her former co-workers. She was probably viewed as a "quitter" by most of them, except for Rick and Lena. They knew the truth. Amy arrived home by 5:30 PM. The sun was only beginning to set on the warm October night.

Amy figured that she would continue reading "The Notebook". She knew exactly what would happen, but the book matched well with her ideals on love – true love. Rick refused to see the movie or read the book. Amy giggled to herself. She would have to someday shrink Rick down and force him to see "The Notebook". However, Rick could also change size at will. It would probably be a futile mission. Amy plopped onto the sofa and kicked off her shoes. She began to read.

Amy easily let herself get immersed into the world that the book had to offer. She began to move her feet back and forth onto the sofa cushion. She did notice something small between her toes. Was it a pebble that ended up in her shoe somehow? It felt very nice to rub the 'pebble' under her foot. She began to pretend that the 'pebble' was Rick. He was kind enough to have offered himself to serve his girlfriend. It was his desire. Without the touch of Amy, Rick would feel miserable. Rick needed her to be happy. Amy shivered with excitement as the 'pebble' began to push itself onto her foot.

Hmmmm, thought Amy, what kind of 'pebble' would do such a thing? She knew it. Amy supposed she knew the answer before too. The 'pebble' was actually Rick trying to pull a surprise on her. It was part of his fantasy. But, Rick came home early for that? This certainly wasn't like him at all. Oh well. Amy supposed it was part of the surprise. She liked feeling the pebble push onto her sole. Amy laughed. She couldn't focus on her book anymore.

Amy said aloud, "oh my, this tiny pebble feels so good under my foot. It is even better at massaging my foot than my boyfriend is. I wonder how it made its way to my foot. Perhaps, it got stuck to my foot when I was walking around barefoot at the park during lunch. Maybe it got stuck to my dainty foot and got caught in my shoe. Such a pathetic little pebble it is, as I think about it. It can't even defend itself against my feet. I only wear a size 6."

Amy could hear soft laughter from under her foot. She was a bad actress. Rick must have figured it out.
Amy lifted her foot up. She was correct! It was her tiny boyfriend. He was naked and appeared to have a full erection.

"Hey, you didn't have to stop playing with me like that", said Rick.

"I just wanted to see your cute little body", responded Amy with a smile.

"You like my powerful and large cock?"

"Mmmm, hmmmmmm. Looks absolutely monstrous. I don't know that I would be able to handle it."

"I would jack off right now, but I wouldn't want you to drown in the pool of sperm I will ejaculate."

"You obviously want to play with my feet right now."

"How could you guess?"

"I dunno. Call it women's intuition. I think you feel very nice under my foot."

"So, it is for your own selfish reasons over anything else."

"I guess you could say that", said Amy with a smile.

"What are you going to do about it?"

Amy found it difficult but very rewarding to use her feet to pleasure her boyfriend when he was tiny. She also liked using her feet for sex when they were both normal-sized as well. Ironically, Rick loved that Amy had such tiny feet. Amy supposed it was because that only made Rick feel smaller when her feet dominated his body.

Amy rested her feet on their sides and made sure Rick was in between her feet. She was going to try to 'sandwich' Rick in between her soles. She liked seeing Rick's tiny yet throbbing erection. She had the cure for such things. Amy was nervous about accidentally causing damage to Rick's penis though – definitely more nervous than Rick was about such things. She felt like she had to hold back somewhat. Rick was playing the role of a pebble to be played with but she needed to be concerned about his safety.

Amy moved her feet closer to Rick's body and began to rub each foot onto it. She could feel Rick's tiny cock press itself onto her sole. It felt strangely wonderful to Amy. She didn't know what it was. Was it that her boyfriend was happy with this or did she take pleasure in having some sort of dominance over her boyfriend? However, admittedly, even in these situations – Rick somehow managed to take a level of dominance. Amy knew that Rick designed a medium where she could feel comfortable and he could feel aroused. Rick was the one with the giantess fetish. He was still the one in charge, like it was at work.

Amy giggled at the pulsating erection on her dainty feet. She knew the cock was going to explode any minute.

"Hey babe", shouted Rick, "ready to drown in my ejaculation."

"Hold on, I didn't bring my snorkel. I'm surely going to die for your pleasure."

"I don't think I can hold on much longer. There is something very sexy which is causing me to explode."

"I guess this is farewell for me then. I shall die inhaling your semen."

Of course, this was all a joke. Amy would barely be able to feel her one inch boyfriend's semen on her feet. However, it would be enough to turn her on. Amy had very sensitive feet, which could feel a lot.

Rick came. Amy curled her toes with excitement.

"I can tell you liked it", said Rick with a smile.

"I love you, Rick."

"I love you too. Unfortunately, I gotta go back to the office."

"Already? But it's so late."

"I took a break just to see you, Amy. Lena and I are working on a big case right now."

Rick grew back to his normal height, cleaned his exhausted penis with a Kleenex, and quickly put on his suit.

"Gotta go Amy, but I love you", said Rick kissing Amy on the forehead.

"Don't work too hard", said Amy, "you need some time for relaxation."

"Yea, let's take a nice vacation somewhere this December – around Chanukah."

"And Christmas", added Amy lightheartedly. Rick was Jewish and Amy was Catholic. Neither one took religion too seriously though.

"Yea, I guess that holiday too", said Rick, "we'll see if I make it alive after this tough case."

After that, Rick was off.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
What will happen next?

Next chapter, we will meet Seth.