- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I updated this chapter. Most of it is the same, but a different ending.
I got a review on this chapter which made me realize I was going about it the wrong way and I now have a different direction for which I want to take the story.

Essentially, I changed Rick's reaction to the experience.

For tonight, Imperia was very much Lena Morena – the young and ambitious corporate lawyer at Reged and Viceara. She was so close to achieving her goals. Lena was even closer now that she was working on a case with Rick. It was an "impossible to win fairly" case. Rick knew that as well as she did. What could they do? But wasn't that part of the plan all along.

Lena knew that Rick was still working in his office. It was already 11 PM. Workaholic Rick was thinking that this case would get him an unprecedented boost to senior partner. It just could with Lena's help. She would make Rick fall in love with him. Rick couldn't want to be with someone like Amy – she was not simply "the quiet type" as Rick liked to call her. Rather, Amy was weak. She would never desire power because it would never want to flow into someone like her – so the search was futile. There were plenty of strong and silent types in the world. Her father was that type. He was just as soft-spoken as Amy, but nobody could mess with him. Rick was dead wrong in his assessment of Amy.

It was so damn quiet in the office. Lena and Rick were definitely the only ones still around. She figured now was the time to have a little fun with Ricky. She walked to his office and knocked on the door. Lena went in and saw Rick working busily at his laptop. He didn't look like he was in the mood for chitchat, but that would change.

"What do you want, Lena?"

"I am surprised that you're still here. What does your girlfriend think about that?"

"None of your business. Since you've been working late, I hope you have something."

"I do, Ricky. You see. I think I know why we will work great together."

"Lena, I'm not in the mood for that... besides.. Amy."

"Oh right, sweet Amy. Could she ever do what you have done?"

"She could if she wanted to."

"Why does she not want wealth and power? That's what you have now. That's what I want to have too."

"I'm only making $400,000 a year. It's not exactly my dream salary."

"This case .. if we win it.. will help us so much."

"So, you have anything? I'm only going to ask you one more time."

"Yes, I do. I can plant the seeds of doubt. Even though, it is clear that Rosenberg Equities is guilty of the crimes they have committed. The evidence is all there. I got the Magic."

"I need a lawyer to help me, not a fucking magician."

"Have you thought of anything, little Einstein?"

"I haven't. Ugh, I wish Amy was still here. She would be a lot better than you."

"Why are you so mean to me, Ricky? I only want to help."

"You may have the others fooled, but I know that you haven't changed one bit. You're still the same conniving and embarrassingly insecure sister of Magina."

Funny, thought Lena, Rick would probably the easiest of the whole lot to bring to her side.

"It's clear that this case has you all stressed out. We're the only two here. Why don't I help you relieve the stress?"

Lena smiled coyly. She knew Rick wouldn't be able to resist.

Rick sighed and said, "Lena, I am seeing someone now."

"Who said you have a choice in the matter? I already temporarily blocked your size changing skills, so don't even try that." Lena snapped her fingers and watched as Rick shrank down to an inch.

She held Rick up to her face. He was so cute when he was small and so angry. Rick tried to squirm out of Lena's 'powerful' grip. She gave Rick a wet kiss and said, "why don't we get out of here, little Ricky?"

"It's not like I have a fucking choice, do I?"

*********************************************
Lena put Rick inside of her bra and walked briskly out of the office. She was already turned on by Rick's movements. He was resistant for now, but that would change closely. Men were all the same.

"You're making my nipple hard", whispered Lena to the tiny Rick, "be careful down there."

Lena arrived at her apartment and stripped out of her work clothes. She slung the bra downwards so aggressively with the hopes that Rick would hang on to her breast. Lena was correct. She also noticed the tiny Rick's erection. He couldn't hide that he found Lena attractive. Lena wanted Rick to burst on her olive-toned breast. Lena wanted Rick to want her and only her.

"Hey, little man", said Lena softly, "feel free to do whatever you want with me at that tiny size."

Lena noticed that Rick was trying to act tough. Too cute. She knew that she was better than Amy and she was going to prove it.

"I can't", said Rick softly, "I...ummmm....it's just...that...."

"I know", said Lena, "you have a girlfriend now. Did that stop you when you were dating Courtney? Remember that. Remember us."

"Amy's different."

"Oh yea", said Lena rolling her eyes, "Amy's different alright. She's probably crying because she's afraid of her own shadow."

"Stop this", groaned Rick, "Amy Wong is the most incredible woman I have ever met and you aren't going to change that."

"Sooooooo loyal", said Lena, "for some reason, I never associated you with loyalty."

"That's because I would never be loyal to you."

"I wonder what you taste like, I wonder."

Lena dropped Rick into her mouth and began to swish him around. She wasn't actually going to eat him but she wanted Rick to feel the desire. Lena could feel Rick's tiny cock grow. No matter what he thought of her, it was clear that one part of his body wanted Lena. This went on for about five minutes. Lena then stuck out her tongue and picked Rick up.

"Hmmm, you seemed to have enjoyed that experience."

Rick was silent.

"I wonder. What should we play with? My feet or my butt? Well, I know your girlfriend doesn't like tiny people to play with her butt – so why don't we play with mine?"

Rick didn't say a word, but his dick was rock hard. He definitely wanted it. Lena laughed internally. She wasn't going to tell Amy about this experience. This was all incredible. She used her magic to paralyze every muscle in Rick's body except for his cock.

Lena placed Rick on the bed and then moved her buttocks downward. She then moved her buttocks up and down making sure her tiny friend held on tight. She loved the feeling. It was like having an extra-large anal bead inside her. The whole experience was making Lena feel quite wet. She was embarrassed that she might cum before Rick.

"Ricky", said Lena, "I know you love this. You love being with me. I think you and I would be great together. There are things I can offer that Amy cannot offer. As you long to make your mark in the world, who do you want to be your partner? You may not know it yet, but you want a strong, confident, and dominant partner at your side. I offer all of those good traits. I will make you awesome."

Lena didn't realize that she was already fingering herself while she was talking to Rick. She wanted to dominate his body so bad. Lena swore she could feel Rick's 2 millimeter cock rub her anal opening. It wasn't her imagination. The cock was getting closer and closer to climax. This brought Lena further closer to climax herself. She moaned loudly. It was happening.. yes... yes... yes... oh my!! Lena orgasmed and collapsed onto her bed from the release of her sexual tension. She felt a tiny wetness between her buttocks – this must have been Rick. Way to go, little man!

Lena found the strength to get up and pull Rick out of his fucking place. "You liked that, didn't you?"

"You know", said Rick who had gained the use of his other muscles again, "this qualifies as goddamn fucking rape."

"Does it though? How did it make you feel?"

"I hate you", snarled Rick, "you are a delusional piece of shit. I love Amy and not you. Nothing you can do is going to change that. If it wasn't for the circumstances, I would call the goddamn police on you."

"You're right", said Lena, "the circumstances certainly do prevent you from calling the police. But maybe you should, I would love to crush a policeman in my vagina. Besides, wasn't what I did to you part of your fantasy?"

Rick grew himself back to normal size. Lena couldn't help but admire his naked body at normal size. Rick wasn't ripped or anything like that, but he was in good shape. Rick saw where Lena had discarded his clothes and put them on. Lena thought that Rick should be fucking thanking him for that. She even kept his phone, wallet, and keys inside of the pockets.

"I don't know exactly what you are up to", said Rick, "however, you certainly aren't going to be using me as a pawn. In fact, I am going to write an honest evaluation of you and hand it over to Chad. You will pay for raping me, fucking bitch."

"Chad loves me. He wouldn't believe anything you say."

"I'm the one who put Reged and Viceara on the map. That means a lot more in the business world."

"You wish it did, Little Ricky."

Rick put on his clothes and left Lena's apartment.

Lena's grin turned into a scowl. She was too aggressive with Rick. Lena set herself back very far. Rick probably hated her more than ever now after using him for pleasure like that. She shouldn't have raped him. She should have got him in a situation where he wanted it.

She needed to turn to an old friend for help: a Magic she had known since she was a young child – Discordo, the master of chaos and a supergenius who spent his whole life being madly in love with Lena. Tough luck for him.

*******************************************

Lena loved walking outside in the city at night. She often wished that some greedy pervert would try to attack her, then she could destroy him. However, Lena supposed that the vibe she gave off was one of strength and dominance. Who would want to mess with her? She needed to find her own victims.

Lena saw a lanky figure sitting on a bench in the middle of the night playing a violin. There was only one being Lena knew who would do such a thing, Discordo.

Discordo noticed Lena's presence and slowly got off the bench. He then vaporized into thin air. Lena groaned. Discordo thought he was so cool with his magic tricks. Lena felt a fly buzz into her ear. She was tempted to swat the bug dead, but she knew Discordo too well by now. It was most likely him. This was confirmed when the fly buzzed, "hello Madam, how are you this fine night?"

"I am excellent, little bug", said Lena, "you should be most careful. I am in a killing mood tonight."

The Discordo fly flew in circles in front of Lena and said quickly, "it is most fortunate that I am a gifted dodger. I was the valedictorian of dodging school in fact."

"That is so cool, Discordy. It reminds me of when I found out I was valedictorian of shut the fuck up."

"Apologies, madam", said Discordo, "the only word I heard was fuck. Did you want me to fuck you?"

"You are an even bigger pervert than the man I need for my latest plan."

"Ah, world domination again? What a bore. I would shoot myself before taking on such responsibility."

Discordo disappeared into the air again and transformed back into his lanky 6'4" frame.

"So, what is it you need me to do, Imperia?"

"It is quite simple. I have met a man who I want. He has the brains, the ambition, and the looks to be my other partner in crime as I become the most powerful Magic in the world."

"Oh my, sounds like me. Except I am quite lacking in ambition."

"What the hell are you going as these days? Professor Napoleon Shitface?"

"I do not know if you read the New York Post, but they wrote a fine article on me recently. Something about being the smartest man alive."

"They do have quite the sense of humor."

Discordo laughed at the comment. Lena knew better of course. He was definitely the most intelligent being she had ever known. If Discordo wasn't so lazy, he would have accomplished so much more than he had.

"This man, Richard Lennox, has a girlfriend", continued Lena, "I know he finds me way prettier than her though. Her name is Amy. She is everything I am not and I am everything she is not."

"Amy.. hmmmm.... I met a rather sweet girl named Amy this afternoon. Is this girl you're talking about Amy Wong by any chance?"

Discordo met her? Jeez, this was a small world.

"From the look on your face", continued Discordo, "I will say yes. I will agree with your opinion that she is essentially your polar opposite. How do you think that you could attract a man who is dating your polar opposite?"

"I am Imperia. That is why."

"So, what do you want me to do? I suppose you already think you have it handled in seducing Richard."

"I ummm... might need your help."

"You need my help? Lovely words I hear!"

"I need you to infiltrate Rick's dreams. I need you to make him desire me. He hates me for what I did to him tonight. I need you to change that."

"I don't understand why you need this Rick fellow? Why not pick another man altogether?"

"I want him to be mine. There is no other fucking explanation needed, Professor Shitface. You're the master of chaos."

"Sounds like a challenge", said Discordo, "but as you know I am up for any challenge – especially for you, Imperia."

Discordo kneeled and kissed Lena's hand. He then disappeared into the air.

Lena sighed. This was definitely her best chance.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked this chapter!