- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Rick goes home to tell Amy what happened to him.

Rick had never been so disgusted and humiliated in his life. He couldn't believe that he let himself be taken advantage like that. He was correct in his assumption about Lena/Imperia. She hadn't changed at all. It was 2 AM. Rick decided to not head to the office but go straight home. He felt obligated to tell Amy what happened. Thankfully, Lena didn't live far from Rick. It only took five minutes of brisk walking for Rick to get home.

He noticed that the lights were still on in his apartment. Amy might have still been awake. Rick was still careful to be as quiet as he could be. He headed to the bedroom and saw that Amy was still awake and at her laptop. Rick hoped that for his sake that his absence wasn't the reason she was awake.

"Hey Amy", said Rick with a smile, "were you having trouble sleeping?"

"No", responded Amy, "I mean.. umm.. yes. I know that you're busy but.. oh my gosh, you must think I'm so selfish." Amy was beginning to tear up.

Rick took out his cell phone and noticed there were three text messages and a missed call from Amy in the past three hours. Rick chuckled. It was like him to not pay attention to his phone, even when not being raped by a giantess bitch.

"It's okay", said Rick, "but well....". Rick felt surprisingly nervous to tell Amy about what happened. He knew it was because he was supposed to be the strong one. Rick was supposed to be Amy's protector. If Rick couldn't protect himself, how could he protect her? He didn't want to admit to embarrassing weakness.

"Was there something wrong at work", asked Amy.

"Sort of", said Rick, "you are definitely not going to believe this."

"Try me", said Amy with a soft smile, "I've seen a lot of unbelievable things recently – especially these past months."

Rick began to feel himself sweating and then said, "umm, is it okay if I put on more comfortable clothing?"

"Of course", chirped Amy, "I've been in my PJ's for the past eight hours. Please don't worry about such things."

Rick took his set of pajamas and went into the bathroom. He looked closely at his face. There seemed to be no damage which was surprising given what he went through. Rick supposed that Lena used her magic to stop the pain. Who needed physical pain when the humiliation was enough? A giantess Amy was different than a giantess Lena.

Rick changed his clothes and sighed. What would Amy think upon hearing that Lena took advantage of him like that?

Rick went back to the bedroom and saw that Amy was patiently waiting with a natural calm. God, he loved Amy. She was the best thing that had happened to him. Amy probably had no idea how she had helped.

"Okay", said Rick nervously, "please don't be mad at me."

"I've never been mad at you yet, I trust you."

"So, after we spent time together, I went back to the office. I've been working on this big case with Lena actually. Chad thought it would be a good idea for his two "rising stars" to work together on a tough case. One which is fucking impossible to get a good result from. We were both working super late on the case. At around 11, Lena stopped by my office claiming that she wanted to discuss the case. She just told me that she couldn't find shit. After that, Lena blocked my ability to change size and she then... she..."

Rick noticed that Amy began to look concerned. However, she didn't put any pressure on Rick to continue after pausing.

Rick needed a minute or two. Amy still kept her same quiet "I want to help" demeanor to her. Damn, Rick thought, he didn't deserve her. Perhaps, he only deserved someone as cruel and selfish as Lena. Maybe that was the symbolism behind the night, Rick was a weak-minded and greedy bastard who was complaining to Lena about how his $400K salary was low. Rick was making more money than both of his parents combined who were professors at Hofstra. He was certainly making more than Amy's family. Rick didn't ask Amy much about her upbringing, but he knew she came from a family who wasn't able to pay for her college education. Rick wanted to be as rich as fucking Greg Rosenberg. He wanted to be as rich as those brats that went to his high school and college.

"Lena shrunk me down and stuffed me in her bra. She took me back to her apartment and fucking... my god.. I can't even say it, the words won't come out of my mouth. You must think I'm a weakling."

Amy began to cry and said, "I trusted Lena. I can't believe I trusted her. Why would she do this?"

Rick hugged Amy and said, "she's a fucking sociopath who is the same person she was when she tortured you."

"So... she... I know what happened. Next time I see Lena, I'm going to shrink her down and crush her!"

Rick tried not to laugh at seeing his cute and docile girlfriend talk tough. It was admittedly a turn on.

"If we have that opportunity", said Rick, "I would let you have the honors of doing whatever you fucking like."

"We need to tell Magina about this", said Amy, "she'll be able to help us teach Lena a goddamn lesson."

"But at the same time", said Rick, "I need her – she knows this client well. She can help us win."

"I thought you said she wasn't a good lawyer", said Amy, "can't she be replaced by another decently experienced associate?"

Rick groaned. He only said that to make Amy feel better after all the abuse Lena gave his sweet girlfriend. Lena was a bitch, but she was a smart bitch who earned her place among the semi-greats of the firm.

"Lena was awful for how she treated you", said Rick, "I hate her for that mostly. She's got a good mind though.. I don't mean in the sense that she's got a single ethical bone in her body- but yea.."

"I really don't deserve you, Rick", said Amy, "you really went out of your way to defend me from everything."

"I am glad I did it", said Rick with a grin, "I might have never spoken to you otherwise, Amy."

"That's true. You were always wrapped in your work and I have always been too shy for my own good."

"I wanted to tell you about what happened tonight, but I am going to be able to handle her on my own. I don't need Magina. I just gotta limit my contact with Lena. It will be business as always."

"I..umm...I... well, I don't know", began Amy nervously, "I think that... oh, but I guess you've made up your mind."

Rick knew that Amy wanted him to contact Magina and tell her about all the awful things that Lena did to him. Magina probably would be able to help. Despite Lena's diabolical scheming, Magina was still the more powerful Magic. At the same time though, Rick didn't want to ask others for help. He wanted to be the strong one. It was easy for someone like Amy to ask for help when she needed it. She needed to be protected.

"I know what you're trying to say", said Rick, "I will think about it. Maybe I can handle Lena myself."

"Lena is a Magic", said Amy, "surely, she isn't as powerful as Magina but Lena could still destroy you easily."

"She doesn't want to destroy me", said Rick, "she wants me to be her tiny slave as she conquers the world. Lena thinks that if she plays into my giantess fantasies that she could have me completely under her will."

"That seems like destroying a person to me", said Amy, "you're more than your body. The spirit means so much."

"I suppose you're right", said Rick. He then kissed Amy on the forehead and said, "I love you so much."

"I love you took, Rick", said Amy, "you can't even imagine how much you have helped me this past year."

Rick stared into Amy's eyes for a couple minutes. He supposed this is what love felt like. If that was the case, Rick realized this was the first time he had ever felt love for another woman like this – all the others were simply feelings of lust. Of course, Amy was incredibly sexy too – but she was truly incredibly lovable.

"It's getting late", said Rick, "we're both going to have to get up soon for work. It's like 4 AM."

"It is 4 AM", said Amy, "I think that you should take today off or work from home – you've just been through so much this day alone. Tell the firm that you're sick and need to take the day off."

"I have this big case, really can't do that. What if that leads to me not getting the next promotion?"

"You always have your eyes on the prize, don't you", said Amy with a grin, "please take the day off."

"Lena will know exactly why I did it. She will know that she had truly weakened me. I want to show that bitch that I was completely fucking unaffected by what she had done to me. I am still her boss and want her to know that I can crack the whip. She shrank me. She raped me. So what?"

"I wish there was something I could do – something that could fix everything for good. I know there's that Magina."

Rick knew that Magina could probably solve all of their problems with Lena. Magina knew what her sister could do.

"Fine. But maybe we should go to sleep first", said Rick, "we'll call Magina in the morning – I promise you."

"Does this mean you're taking the day off? Please tell me that's what you're saying. I'll take tomorrow off too."

"Haven't decided yet", said Rick, "but we will call Magina – I should call myself lucky to have a girlfriend who is as smart as you. Without you, I would probably be doomed to a life of being Lena's anal bead."

"That would be awful", giggled Amy, "but... I.. um.. was planning on making you my toe ring at some point."

"Really", said Rick, "somehow, I don't believe you would actually do that to me against my will, am I right?"

"I don't think it would be against your will", said Amy, "I know how much you love my tiny feet."

"Tiny feet, huh", said Rick, "time to pull off those covers so I can see how tiny they truly are."

Rick pulled off the covers and saw that Amy was dressed in a comfortable set of flannel pajamas – of course with no socks or slippers. Given some of Rick's experiences with Amy's feet, he was always amazed by how small they were. He could fit one of her feet into his hands when he was normal-sized. Made them more incredible.

"I think you deserve a foot massage", said Rick, "especially after how you helped me get through what happened tonight."

Amy smiled and said, "thank you, I don't ask for much but my feet love your touch – they really do."

Rick grabbed Amy's feet with his hands and began to knead at the soles. She loved the movements he would make with his fingers onto her soft and sensitive feet. Amy's toes wiggled at the touch and then she said, "you treat me far too well. I don't know how I can ever repay you for this absolutely wonderful massage."

Rick felt like the lucky one. His penis was fully erect from massaging Amy's feet. When they were larger than him, they would toy with his body and the most sensitive spots would play with him. Now, Rick was playing with the most sensitive spots on Amy's feet. They also smelled like watermelon lotion. She took good care of them.

Rick felt one of Amy's feet leave his grasp and land softly onto his cock. Amy certainly knew how to tease a man. He still had trouble believing that a woman would actually want to do this stuff with him.

"Oops", said Amy, "my foot accidentally slipped, I'm so sorry. You must be absolutely furious with me." Amy smirked knowingly.

"Yes I am", responded Rick sarcastically, "in fact, I'm so mad at your indiscretion that I want your foot to pay attention to my dick now. My cock was disturbed from its slumber and now it wants to fucking play."

"I hope my foot could make you proud", said Amy, "it's very sensitive and gets its feelings too easily hurt."

Rick took off his pajama pants and boxers and let his fully erect cock out. He longed for the touch of Amy on it. Everything about her was delicate – whether she was smaller than him or an almighty, powerful goddess.

"I think it will", said Rick, "despite my giantess fantasies, I could honestly use a little normal-sized stimulation after Lena."

Amy grinned. She gingerly put her feet onto Rick's cock. She began to move her feet up and down slowly. Rick couldn't help but look at her toes. They were absolutely perfect to Rick: feminine, shapely, and painted a dark shade of purple. The look fit Amy so well – especially as Magina once said, Amy likes to wear dark clothing.

The next few minutes were silence. That's how they liked to have sex most of the time. Talking wasn't necessary. Rick moved his cock in synch with Amy's feet. He couldn't wait to orgasm all over her pretty little feet.

Then it happened. Rick squirted globs of semen from his cock. He had probably more of a violent orgasm from Amy's soft touch than from Lena's rough rape. Rick was scared that Amy would someday realize she could do better.

"Oh my", said Amy softly, "it appears my feet and your cock are good friends after all. Am I right?"

"Yes, you are right, sweetheart", said Rick, "it's been a long day. Why don't we get some sleep? We're tired."

"Okay Rick", said Amy softly, "good night, I love you."
They turned off the lights. Rick quickly went to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

And yes.. Magina will get involved.

It was just that Rick wanted to sleep on it.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, :D