- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This League of Legends semi-fanfic was written as a commission! I hope you all enjoy!

"Just fucking forefeit!" Cammy screamed at her monitor, banging her mouse hard against the mousepad. Her table shook and for a moment she worried she'd broken something, but a quick flick of her mouse wheel nothing had been damaged too badly. She held her head in her hands and screamed wordlessly into her desk, then looked back up at the screen.

 

PinkPrincess (Ahri): no surrender

PinkPrincess (Ahri): we can win

 

"NO WE FUCKING CAN'T!" The shriek resonated through the entire house and Cammy blushed a bright red, having screamed much louder than she intended. She took a breath, then opened up the chat box.

 

CamYouHearMeNow (Sona): no we fucking can't

CamYouHearMeNow (Sona): just ff

CamYouHearMeNow (Sona): PLEASE

CamYouHearMeNow (Sona): they're IN OUR BASE YOU SGLJKAGLKAGIOPAIO

 

She watched, powerless, as her allies threw themselves face-first against the enemy, only to be mercilessly slaughtered. She watched as the enemy team easily overcame what remained of her base's meager defenses, and less than a minute later she watched them win the game. An entire minute.

 

"Fuck!" Lashing out, Cammy struck the top of her monitor, causing it to jolt back violently. Immediately her tone became one of regret, and she leaned forward, assessing the damage. "Oh, no no no no no, no shut up, you're fine, you didn't break, no no no," she whispered, checking the screen. The LCD panel had erupted in a firework show of color, but slowly faded back to normal. She sighed, sitting back in her chair, and looked down at the mouse on her desk.

 

Cammy blinked. "What?" she said aloud, jerking back. It had stark white fur, but that fur seemed to be slithering over itself, almost as if its flesh was made of furry white snakes. Cammy recoiled in shock and disgust, her eyes scanning for anything she could use to smash the ugly thing, when it crawled up onto its hands and knees, looking up into her face.

 

It was Ahri.

 

There was no mistaking it. What she had mistaken for serpents of fur were actually Ahri's tails, and there was no way Cammy wouldn't recognize those golden eyes and furry, pointed ears - not to mention her considerable bust. If she hadn't been so small, she would easily have put Cammy's own pair to shame.

 

"Where did you even come from?" she wondered, her eyes gazing back up to the screen. The word DEFEAT sat there in big red letters, mocking her. All the feelings of rage and frustration bubbled up in her again, and her narrowed eyes refocused on her new companion. "You," she hissed.

 

Ahri had by this point risen to her feet, her tails swelling majestically behind her. "Me?" she asked, uncertaintly plain in her voice.

 

"You lost us that game, you dumb bitch! Why would you take mid if you've never fucking played Ahri!"

 

"What are you talking about?" The miniscule foxgirl took a step back, afraid of the enraged giantess before her. "I-I don't even know how I got here!"

 

"Bullshit you don't, you little liar. Come here!" Cammy's hand snapped forward, grabbing Ahri by one of her tails. The tiny woman tried to dash away, but Cammy yanked her back, dangling her in front of her face. She lifted her other finger, jabbing it accusationally at Ahri. "You locked in Ahri and you fucked us all game!"

 

"Please, I don't know what you're saying! Please!" the tiny woman begged, terrified out of her mind.

 

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip all your fucking tails off right now." Cammy was getting the feeling that, somehow, this was the actual Ahri made flesh. She was an innocent, completely removed from the failings of the imbecile who had been piloting her last game. And for the life of her, Cammy couldn't care less.

 

"Let me go!" The tiny woman twisted her body to the side before firing off a small pink bolt. The giant girl was too stunned to move, watching the heart-shaped projectile fly at her face before breaking harmlessly on her nose. The two waited out the next few moments in silence, wondering if it would have any effect.

 

"So... your powers don't work here, either," Cammy said, raising one eyebrow in delight. Ahri trembled even more, now desperate to escape the giant teen's clutches. She felt herself suddenly falling, her arms and legs pinwheeling in the air as she desperately groped for anything to brace her fall, but nothing came. The hardwood floor abruptly halted her descent and Ahri's body shook with the pain of the fall.

 

"Scamper off, little nine-tailed mouse!" Cammy taunted. Ahri rolled over just in time to see Cammy's massive bare foot raised high above her. She squealed and darted away a moment before it came down, sending tremors through the ground.

 

"Help me!" she screamed to no one in particular. This situation was entirely new and entirely terrifying to her. People didn't get this big! Even Cho-Gath didn't get this big! Gathering her focus, Ahri fired off another projectile, this one a blue sphere. It lashed out at Cammy's big toe before fizzling out once more against the giant woman's thick skin. "P-p-please have mercy!"

 

"It's too late for mercy!" Cammy taunted. Her foot swept to the side, catching Ahri in the chest and sending her tumbling to the ground, rolling end over end before finally coming to a stop. Before she had time to react, the cruel girl placed her big toes on either side of Ahri, each digit pinning two of the shrunken woman's tails to the floor.

 

"Why are you doing this to me?" Ahri cried, tugging desperately at her tails. Cammy just smirked and began slowly separating her feet, keeping the tails pinned beneath her toes. The tiny girl shrieked and squirmed, desperately tugging on her tails as the giant toes pulled them taut. "P-please!"

 

Separating the tails from her body was surprisingly easy. Cammy didn't have to tug or anything – just the constant pressure she was applying was enough to sever the limbs and elicit the most tormented shrieks either woman had ever heard in their lives. Ahri pounded on the floor beneath her, wailing to whatever deity was listening for mercy.

 

Her little toy now two tails down, Cammy leaned closer. "You know why this is happening. You took mid when you knew you couldn't handle it."

 

"I don't know what you're talking about! Please, it wasn't me I swear, I'm not lying to you!"

 

"Tell it to the toes." The giant girl's smug reply was followed by a head-splitting crack as Ahri's face was slammed mercilessly into the floor beneath her. She could feel warm blood trickling out of her shattered nose, but she didn't have time to reach her hand up to confirm before the toe came back down again, once more cracking her skull against the floor with terrifying force.

 

"HELP!" Ahri shrieked, blood spraying out of her mouth. The toe came down again, this time dislodging teeth on impact. The shrunken foxgirl could feel the hard enamel rattling around in her mouth as she was subjected to further abuse. After the fifth time she stopped raising her head, instead opting to twitch her limbs pitifully like a swatted mosquito.

 

Cammy, on the other hand, couldn't be more thrilled. She was merely tapping her toe against the tiny thing's skull, but even that was having obviously catastrophic effects on the poor soul. She eventually lifted her foot off to the side after flipping her victim onto her back, forcing her to stare into the face of her captor.

 

"Here's how this is gonna go," Cammy began. "You're going to be my personal slave. You'll do whatever I tell you, whenever I tell you. This includes painting my nails, licking my feet, kissing my ass or anything else that occurs to me." She rested her bloodied toe beside Ahri's head as a fearsome reminder of her power and callousness. "You will not have a will of your own. You will exist to serve me."

 

"Pl-" Ahri tried to speak, but the change in pressure caused blood to slide into her throat, sending her into an excruciating coughing fit. While she gagged up blood, Cammy continued.

 

"If you don't accept these terms, I'll go ahead and end your worthless little life right now. Just think about it: you could be spread out from one corner of this room to the other! So what do you say, hmm? You wanna live, doncha?" Even as she made the offer, Cammy secretly hoped Ahri would resist her. She knew it was impractical and wasteful, but she so desperately wanted to end this tiny, terrified life beneath her feet.

 

Ahri languidly shook her head, tears rolling down the sides of her face. "N-no..." she murmured weakly. Cammy closed her eyes and took in a long, slow breath, savoring the feeling welling up within her. She was going to do it. She was going to kill another living, sentient thing, and nobody would ever catch her for it.

 

"I'm very sorry to hear that," Cammy said with a wide grin. "I hope you understand that you'll have to be punished." Gently, she rested her heel on Ahri's miniature, broken form. "But at least you have your dignity." Try though she might, Cammy couldn't get through her parting words without chuckling.

 

Survive. Ahri repeated the word to herself over and over in her mind. No matter what, she had to live through this. Her vision swam with bright, indistinct colors and the metallic taste of blood filled her mouth, but she still struggled to communicate with Cammy. She had to make the giant girl realize she'd misspoken.

 

"I d... I d-d-d..." her words, or what she could form of them, sounded more like unintentional burbling than anything. Cammy dismissed the tiny sounds, sitting up proper in her chair. She folded her hands in her lap, a thin smile on her lips.

 

"You've exhausted your use." Her tone was saccharine sweet even as she pressed her heel down. Ahri split and cracked into dozens of pieces as the unremitting wall of bone and flesh came down on top of her, ending her wretched existence in the span of two seconds. She tried to gasp out even a small squeak over the sound of her being crushed to death, but her lungs had already been ripped and destroyed. She died, frightened and alone, beneath the heel of a girl she had never known or wronged in her life.

 

When it was over, Cammy swept her heel to the side, leaving a thick red streak across her wood floor. It would stain, there was no question about that, but she relished the thought of having a trophy of her conquest. It would always be her little reminder of her place in the universe.

 

She turned back to the monitor and sighed. The big red DEFEAT still dominated the screen. As powerful as she had proven herself to be to Ahri, her teammates had still lost in her game. Putting on her headphones, she gripped the mouse and moved the cursor over the "CONTINUE" option.

 

"Aaaa!" A small squeal startled her, causing her to jerk back. A tiny white form tumbled out of the bottom of her monitor once again, landing postrate on her desk.

 

"No way..." Her voice caught the tiny creature's attention, and in the next moment the two women once again looked each other in the eyes, right back where they had been not five minutes ago. Together they looked down at the red streak, still glistening on the floor, then back into each other's eyes. Cammy giggled madly.

 

"Let's have some real fun."