- Text Size +

Before Leah could take another step, a powerful headache overtook her. It drilled into her brain like a jackhammer and soon spread throughout her whole being. She stumbled, fell down, and blacked out.

When she woke up, her environment had changed drastically. The ground beneath her was hard like diamond, compacted by unfathomable pressure into what appeared to be several long mountain ranges. She stood and surveyed the landscape around her. She wanted to vomit when she ultimately figured out her location. She was standing in her own footprint. The once again six-foot-tall girl was standing on top of one of the ridges created by her own bare foot. Whatever natural landscape had once existed was now gone, replaces by hundreds of miles of ridges that were thousands of feet wide. It took her a few minutes to run to the end of the ridge she was on and stare down into the valley below. The drop from the ridge to the valley was bigger than the Grand Canyon.

She turned around and was met with an even more upsetting sight: her right shoe. Over a hundred miles away, she could see the entire shoe and how it stretched seemingly into infinity. She couldn’t even see the top of the heel as at rose above the atmosphere. “Oh my God,” she whispered, “that’s how BIG I was.”

Her thoughts were interrupted by a rumbling earthquake that shook her to the ground. As she fell on her butt she looked overhead at a vision that was infinitely more upsetting than anything she had seen all day.

A thousand miles above, looking directly at her, was the face of her mother.

Leah shouldn’t have been able to see that far into the sky, but for some reason she had perfect visual clarity. Her mother was wearing a gorgeous red dress that struggled in vain to contain her voluptuous curves. Of course she was bending over to look at her daughter; if she hadn’t been bending over her enormous breasts would have totally obscured the view of her face from the ground. Leah scanned her mother’s figure from her eyes down to her feet, which were bare. She had obviously gotten a pedicure today, and her toes were painted a fiery red to match her sultry dress.

I always knew you had great power in you,” Diana began to speak. To the rest of the world her voice was a deafening, unintelligible rumble, but by some magick Leah was able to understand her clearly. “I’ve always known you were special, that you would be capable of things other witches could only dream of.” She paused. “Even without the tiniest bit of training, you were able to accomplish something no one in history has ever even come close to. But, my dear…

Diana knelt at this point, and Leah felt the sky was falling on her. Diana shook her finger disapprovingly at Leah, a finger whose nail was so large it could have created the Panama Canal in a single stroke. “…you were never supposed to take the shoes off.” She smiled and rose to her full height. Deftly she slipped her pampered bare feet into the high heeled shoes and clasped them shut. “Ahhhhhh…..” she cooed as she felt an incomparable power transfer to her from the shoes. She savored the feeling and wiggled her toes, sending thunderclaps for hundreds of miles.

Now they’re mine,” Diana purred as she lifted her foot. The 135-mile long foot crashed down hundreds of miles away, wiping out untold cities. In less than a minute Diana was halfway across the planet, and Leah was left with a single memory and a vast landscape of solid diamond.