- Text Size +
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It all began as a normal day for Eric.
He got out of bed, put some clothes on, ate some breakfast and got to school.
He was excited for today, as he had two hours of English, with his super hot teacher Kim.
On his way to school, Eric looked around him and saw that everything was wet from the rain. He always walked to school, because it was close to his house.
Suddenly, Eric splipped over some wet leaves and hit his head on the ground. Everything blacked out. But then suddenly, he heared a voice, it said: "Tell Kim she is a real goddess. Then she will be a real goddess." Eric couldn't believe what he heard, as he always believed in paranormal stuff. He got to school and ran into his classroom. Kim looked at him with an annoyed face and she said: "You are late." Eric apologised and sat down. He looked at Kim and she looked super hot. She was a blonde and tall woman. She was 25 years old. She had average sized breasts and a big, round butt. She was wearing a tight red dress squeezing her butt. She looked even taller on her high black heels. And she was a goddess, she just didn't know. After two hours of staring at her with an awkward boner, Eric waited as the rest of his classmates left class. Eric stood up and walked towards Kim who looked at him with a questioning look on her face. "Can I do something for you?" She asked. "I don't know how to tell you this" Eric said, "but you are a goddess." "Awh thanks Eric!" Kim said "but that's not something you say to your teacher." "No no, you don't understand." Eric replied. "You are a REAL goddes!"
"Well then" Kim said with a naughty smile on her face. "Why aren't you worshipping me then?" Kim knew she wasn't allowed to talk to her students that way, but she couldn't help it. Eric knew that it was his duty to do as she says, so he kneeled down and began kissing Kim's feet. Kim looked down on him in shock. But the way he was worshipping her, made her really happy. Eric looked up to see her facial expression. She was really enjoying the power. She looked down on him and yelled "Hey you worm! Did I tell you to stop?" Suddenly there was a slurping sound, a flash of light, and Eric was gone. The only thing left was a small, pink worm at Kim's feet. First she looked shocked, but then she realised that that was what she yelled at him. A worm. And then she was sure of it: she WAS a goddess!
She looked down on him with an evil smile on her face. This was where ALL people should be. As worms at her feet. She looked at her desk and pictured it to be cleaned. After one blink of her eyes, it actually was. Kim smiled and imagined what she could do! She looked down at Eric and saw that even as a worm, he was still kissing her feet. She grinned evil as she lifter her foot, knocking Eric off. She hovered her foot above him and said in the sexiest way possible "Bye bye." Eric looked up and saw the shoe of his goddess come down on him, he felt the pressure made him burst open. Suddenly, Kim applied all of her pressure and Eric was squashed. Kim twisted her foot even more to grind Eric into the floor. Suddenly, Kim felt some kind of regret. She wanted him to be her servant, her slave. She lefted her foot and the worm was stuck to it. She plucked it off and said: "Don't be dead, don't be dead." Suddenly the worm was un-flattened and moving in her hand. She smiled and trew him in the air. Before he came down, he turned back into a human being. She smiled at him and said: "Kneel, and kiss your goddess' feet."