- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a chapter from an old story of mine from quite a while ago. The English might not be the best.

After work, Kim walked home. She normally would take the car, but she wanted to look around the world. A world that would do everything she said.
On her way home, she saw some bugs running away from her feet. Yes little bugs, she thought, soon everyone will know they are just bugs. Then she saw a beetle, lying on his back. She lifted her foot over the, to her, insignificant little creature. She smiled and lowered her foot onto it. It crushed and cracked and she felt so extremely happy. Then, on the middle of the path, she saw another one on his back. She felt excited and really wanted to squash it. Then a jogging woman ran by, accidentely stepping on the bug. She stopped running and looked at the squashed bug at the bottom of her shoe. The woman laughed and said "Hehe, I feel so powerful stepping on bugs, like a goddess." Kim looked at her with angre, that was HER bug! She walked towards the woman, still holding her foot up, and she plucked the bug off of her shoe. "Hey!" The woman yelled. Kim smiled as she stuck the bug in her cleavage. She smiled innocently and said "I wanted to squash a bug, so I will squash a bug." The woman looked at her like she was nuts, but she began to notice that Kim was tall, really tall. No wait... she was shrinking! Her skin was turning dark blue, and hard. She grew more legs and her clothes began to dissapear! She fell on her back, not able to get up. The last thing she saw was Kim's evil smile and her foot comming down on her.
Kim felt great! She looked around and saw a homeless guy on a park bench. She walked towards him and turned around. "Kiss my butt." She demanded. The man looked at her like she was crazy, and said "No way." Kim looked at him with an evil smile and snapped her fingers. The man suddenly shrunk and became an ant. There he was, in the middle of the park bench, with Kim's massive ass above him. He looked at it in fear. To him, it was like a massive neighbourhood! She looked at him and said: "Your homeless life had no meaning, but I am gonna give you one. You gave your life to make your goddess sit comfortable!" "I'll take a nice sit now." She said cheerfully and lowered her butt on the ant. The man fell his body crack and before he got flattened, he kissed Kim's massive ass with his ant mouth.
Kim walked to her front door and unlocked it. She was home early and she would surprise her boyfriend with her goddess powers. She walked up the stairs to their bedroom with a smile on her face and walked in. In there, were her boyfriend and another woman. She looked at them with rage and her boyfriend yelled: "I can explain!" But before he could say anything, Kim looked at them and screamed: "You are nothing more but bugs! And that's what you will be for the rest of your misserable lifes!" Her boyfriend and the woman looked at eachother and noticed they were shrinking. "You know what I will do?" Kim screamed "I will turn you into dust mites! And you will be cursed to live in my buttcrack for all eternity!" The people looked in shock at her as she turned around and lifter her dress and pulled out her thong. The people shrank to microscopic and flew right between Kim's massive cheeks. Kim put her clothes back on and smacked her but causing it to jiggle. To the dust mites this was like an earthquake. She shook het butt and knew, that from now on. Those people would have to feed of her dead butt cells, and would be shaken by every hip movement she did. And when she walked away, her hips swaying from side to side, she opened a can of beans, and smiled evil.