- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The long awaited chapter that I've been meaning to post for a long time. I will post the next few chapters to finish off the first part of the Microscopic Colony story very soon so keep an eye out for those. So please, enjoy.
Destiny then placed the bottle right in front of Alexis and John's hiding spot. They were terrified at what they saw. This predator had eaten two of their friends and just brushed it off as nothing more than another meal. Alexis had taken comfort in John's company but not much after she just saw the apex predator of her colony chew and swallow two rangers and two of her friends.

"John, we have to get them out. We never leave a ranger behind." Alexis screamed as she ran away from John and ran towards the giant girl's hand. She was going to show this predator what happens when she pisses her off. John was at this point scared at what Alexis could do. What if she was spotted? The colony doesn't have information about what she would do if she ever found out that an entire colony of little people were living in her walls. For all they know, she could be a very destructive person and rip each and everyone in half just for her own amusement.

"Hey bitch! Look at me!" Alexis screamed towards the giant woman. John just wanted to go back to the colony and try and convince everyone that he nearly died trying to get food. But that story was about to become a reality. "Alexis! We can't get them out! They're in her stomach! They're dead already!" Alexis stopped in her tracks and turned around towards John. That's when the giant girl turned around and looked directly at the duo of tiny rangers.

"What do we have here?" The giant girl said to tiny and almost miniscule rangers. "I'll be right back. Don't move." That's when the giant figure left their view.

Alexis then looked over to John. John then whispered in her ear. "Get out of here. We're so small to her that she'll think there was only one of us. Now go back to the colony. Tell them that everyone died but you." Alexis didn't need to be told twice. She began to run down the counter, leaving John alone. John was nervous as hell but after Alexis makes her way back, he might be a hero in Ariel's eyes, even if he doesn't come back.

Not even a minute later, the giant girl came back with a giant glass thing. "Alright. You want to tell me why you're here little bug?"

"I was just wondering around your great home." John said, almost in a nonchalant style. He may have been calm on the outside but on the inside, he was trembling. He didn't want the girl to think he was a coward.

"Enough flattery. Why are you really here? Judging by your clothing, you're not alone. Now, I'm only going to ask you this once. Are you alone?" The girl told him one last time.

"Yes ma'am. You mean this? These are just somethings that I found today."

Destiny then picked up John by the arms and brought him over her mouth and opened real wide. John had heard the sounds that came from there via Sean and Courtney's radios so he had zero interest in going down the depths of this massive women. "I'm going to give you one last chance to answer my question before I completely swallow you whole. Did you come alone?" By now, John was terrified as he looked down to Destiny's mouth. The tongue was the most terrifying as it moved around its prison of flesh and teeth. And the way her humid and absolutely disgusting breath seeped out of her jaws made John even more scared. He had zero choice. He had to tell her.

"I come from a colony not too far from here. Please! Just let me go!" John screamed to the giant Destiny. "This will put the colony in danger." John thought as she soon set him down back down on the counter. "There! Are we done? Can I leave?" John screamed once again to the powerful giantess, hoping she will release him and she will let him return to the colony and Ariel.

"Not even close little man. I want you to show me what colony you're from and where it is. Tomorrow. Meanwhile, you will clean my running shoes. They're all filthy from me, you know, running in them. You can call me Destiny by the way. If you don't call me that, guess where you'll end up." That's when Destiny brought her free hand up to her mouth and slowly traced her esophagus all the way down to her smooth stomach. That's when her finger stopped and she moaned as she smiled at John. He looked up at Destiny's mouth and he once again saw her slippery tongue come out of her mouth and lick her pink lips. "Don't worry. If you do what I say, you won't end up as a snack in my stomach." Destiny then picked up the tiny person and carried her to her shoes. She then got on her knees. Destiny smiled as she dropped John in to her running shoes. She could smell the stench from where she was but she didn't have to worry about it. She wasn't going to have to smell what her feet made while she ran. That was this little mans problem.

Turning around, Destiny smiled and got on her bed. She was exhausted so she just crashed on her bed. In the process, she had almost crushed another ranger under her heel. This ranger turned out to Alexis. She dodged death once and she looked up as the giant girl left her vision. She then got on her radio and called John. "John? Are you there? Please." Alexis called out, virtually in tears. John basically gave up his life because of her mess up. She should have been the one that was found instead of John.

A few seconds later, John responded to Alexis's radio. "Alexis, I'm fine. She found me. Listen, you're not at the colony are you?"

"No. Why?" Alexis sniffled as she was still recovering from the stress of the situation. "Radios go out once you've gone past her bed. Now listen. I told her that I wasn't alone. You need to tell command. Prepare for the worst." John said as he continued to scrape the dirt and sweat away from Destiny's running shoe. "Also, before you leave, tell Ariel I'll miss her. Judging by what she told me earlier, after tomorrow, she's going to find the colony and..." John stopped his sentence as he began to get a headache from inhaling the toxic gases that Destiny's feet caused.

"Don't worry John. You have my word."

"Thank Alexis. If command doesn't get to stop it in time...get ready." John said.

"Don't worry. I'll get there in time."
Chapter End Notes:
Thank you for reading and if you haven't left a review, please leave one. It shows that people are reading this series and it can help improve future chapters. Again, thank you.