- Text Size +

 

Secrets

 

Pablo woke up. Everyone in the room was still sleeping. Even the tiny dog inside Donna’s bellybutton was fast asleep. He stood up, his feet sinking a little bit into the thick skin of the giant belly he had been sleeping on. Donna’s breathing made it a bit hard to move around, since her stomach kept rising rythmically.

 

“Hello! Donna!”, he shouted, trying to wake her up.

 

Donna’s snoring made it clear that it would take a lot more than that to wake her up. Not wanting to wake up the other giantess, he avoided shouting even louder, and decided to try a new approach. Crouching, he used both hands to try and tickle the giant belly, hoping to get her attention that way. However, his diminutive hands were completely unfelt by the blonde giantess.

 

Realizing he needed more strength, he stood back up and started stamping his feet against her belly. This definitely had a much better effect, as he could see her stir slightly in her sleep. Seeing it working, he kept doing it, hoping she’d wake up soon.

Her reaction was somewhat different from what he expected, however. She didn’t wake up, but she did start moving. Feeling something tickling her belly, she lifted her hand and, as a reflex, she slammed it down on her it.

Before he could even realize what was going on, Pablo found himself tightly pinned between two giant walls of flesh. The skin of both her open palm and her bare belly were soft enough to avoid squishing his tiny body in between, but they certainly made it hard for him to move, or even breathe.

After a few minutes, which seemed like hours to Pablo, the tiny Chihuahua dog started barking. The high-pitched sound somehow managed to wake Donna up, who sat up, rubbing her eyes. This caused the tiny dog to fall off her bellybutton, rolling down her belly. Luckily, she reacted quickly, lifting her hand off Pablo and swiftly catching the diminutive canine with its palm.

 

“Whoops! Sorry!”, she said, lifting her hand closer to her face. “Are you OK, Freckle?”

 

The tiny dog simply barked a couple of times, making her chuckle. Pablo, meanwhile, being no longer held by her hand, started rolling down her hip, all the way to the mattress. Blowing kisses at the tiny dog, Donna was completely oblivious of him. Annoyed, he started pounding against her gigantic, powerful thigh.

 

“Donna!”, he shouted again. “Down here!”

 

“Huh?”, she said, looking down. “Oh, hi there!”, she said, reaching down for him.

“About time”, he said, letting her pick him up.

“Did you sleep down there?”, she asked, lifting him to eye level.

“Yeah, yeah…”, he said, not wanting to explain the whole story. “Listen, I kind of need to go now.”

“What? Why?”

“I have stuff to do.”

“What kind of stuff?”, she asked, confused. “Can I come with?”

“No, no!”, he answered. “I…I mean, it’s just something I have to take care of. Boring stuff.”

“Oh…OK.”, she said, suspicious. “Well, see you later?”

“Sure, sure. I’ll be back later.”, he said, looking down. “Care to give me a hand to the floor?”

“Of course.”

 

Donna lowered him to the floor and he climbed down. She then watched him walk towards the front door. Standing up, she stepped over him and easily beat him to the exit, opening the door for him. He simply waved up at her and left. She then walked back towards the bed and sat down, looking at the tiny dog on her palm.

 

“This is kind of strange.”, she told him. “Like, leaving so suddenly. What do you think, Freckle?”

The dog simply barked.

“Yeah, I know, right?”, she said, smiling down at her new pet. “Should I go find out?”

This time, the dog simply stared back at her.

“I think so too.”, she said, looking around. “Now, where can you stay while I go?”

 

Donna walked around the room, looking for a place to put her dog while she was away. She didn’t want to keep him inside a drawer or somewhere closed, as it could make him feel trapped. She also didn’t want to leave him on a shelf or something; he could fall. She then looked at Linda, who was still sleeping, and walked towards her.

 

“Psst! Linda”

“Mmm…”, the sleeping girl said.

“Linda, wake up a second, please.”

“What…?”, said Linda, half-asleep.

“I’m gonna go out for a bit. Can you keep an eye on Freckle?”

“Sure, now let me sleep.”

“OK, OK, sorry. And thanks.”, Donna said, carefully placing Freckle on the floor. “I’ll leave him on the floor, OK? Please, please, please watch your step.”
“Yeah, yeah, whatever.”

 

As Donna was about to leave, she saw something shiny on top of Linda’s head. Leaning closer, she saw the tiny crown among the forest of black hair. Reaching down for it, she carefully picked it up between index and thumb, lifting it to eye level.

 

“Linda, what’s this?”

“What’s what?”

“It looks like a crown”

“Oh, yes, that’s mine.”

“It’s so cute! Where did you get it?”

“I won a wet T-shirt contest”

“No way…really?”

“Yeah, why?”

“No, nothing. You’re just lucky I wasn’t participating, hehehe.”
“Very funny, Donna.”

 

Donna then stood back up, placing the tiny crown back on Linda’s head, and walked towards the door. Before leaving, she grabbed a couple of blouses and dropped them by the door, blocking any escape attempts Freckle might have. She then walked out, wearing only her pink bikini, and closed the door behind her.

 

“Now, let’s go find this boy…”

 

 

***

 

 

Donna walked back to the size-zone where she found Pablo the first time. She felt like a very clingy girl, following him like that, but she was super curious about what was so important that he had to leave like that; especially since she wasn’t allowed to go with him. She wasn’t going to have to wait too long to get an answer.

Being still early in the morning, the beach area didn’t have many tourists around; that’s how she managed to easily spot Pablo. This would have normally made her smile, but in this case, she was frowning. The reason was simple: he wasn’t alone.

Standing right in the middle of the beach, Donna saw him talking to an equally tiny girl. Clenching her fists, she decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, as she could be his sister, for all she knew. This last hope was totally obliterated as the girl wrapped her arms around his neck and french-kissed him passionately.

She couldn’t take it anymore. Even if she had just known him for less than a day, the fact that she had been so easily and quickly replaced was just too humiliating. Not wasting another second, the colossal American made a beeline towards the tiny couple, stamping her feet to make her anger evident to everyone around.

The tremors caused by Donna’s steps were more than enough to stop their kiss, as they now looked around for the source of the ground shaking. Moments later, the two tiny lovers were completely covered by a massive shadow, followed by an enormous foot that landed pretty close to them, almost knocking them off their feet. Staring up in awe, the two Mexicans saw Donna, hands on hips, clearly very upset. Pablo was obviously scared, but the girl was just annoyed.

 

“Ummm…can we help you?”, the tiny girl asked, crossing her arms.

“Oh, sure. You can help me.”, said Donna, as she crouched. “Get your paws off my man!”

 

And with that, the blonde giantess used the back of her hand to brush the tiny girl away, causing her to roll on the sand a few times before stopping. She then grabbed Pablo and stood back to her full height, holding him right in front of her face, clearly angry.

 

“So this is what you had to do, huh?”, asked Donna, placing her free hand on her hip.

“I can explain.”, he said, shaking. “This isn’t what it looks like.”

“Is that so? Then what IS it?”

“Well…you see…she...ummm…she is…err…”

 

Before he could complete his sentence, Donna felt a tickle on her foot. Looking down, she saw the girl she had just brushed aside standing right next to her. The tiny woman was too far away from her eyes to tell if she was punching, slapping or kicking her foot, but it was evident that she was being attacked.

 

“I’m his girlfriend, you slut!”, the tiny girl said, completing Pablo’s sentence. “So just put him down and go away, OK?”

“How did you call me?”, asked Donna, shifting her foot on purpose, knocking the tiny girl down on her butt.

“Slut!”, the tiny yelled. “Are you deaf?”

 

Instead of answering, Donna simply bent down, lowering Pablo back to the ground, dropping him unceremoniously on the sand. Before standing back up to her full height, the giantess used her now free hand to reach for the woman who had just insulted her. Seeing the massive open hand moving towards her, the diminutive girl wasted no time and tried her best to avoid getting caught.

Having been knocked onto her butt seconds before, the tiny woman didn’t have time to get back on her feet and run, so she simply crawled backwards as fast as she could. This was obviously not enough, and as the huge hand got closer, she started kicking its vast palm as a last desperate effort.

Donna barely even felt the pathetic kicks of the almost microscopic feet against her palm. Grinning at this, she easily engulfed the miniature girl’s body into her fist, grabbing some sand too, as she lifted her hand to her face while standing back up to full height. The American giantess then opened her hand, holding both the tiny girl and a bunch of sand on her open palm.

 

“So, care to repeat what you called me before?”, asked Donna, a little cocky. “This time to my face”

“I called you a slut!”, shouted the girl, throwing a handful of sand at Donna’s eye. “Because that’s what you are! An oversized slut!”

“Eeeek!” Even though she managed to close her eyes just in time, Donna didn’t like the tiny girl’s intentions of blinding her. “Oh, so we’re using sand now, huh?”

 

Without even warning, Donna took a deep breath and then blew at her hand. The sand on her palm was quickly lifted and blown right at the tiny girl, who simply closed her eyes and screamed as a “sandstorm” buffeted her. After just a couple of seconds, the giant girl saw her tiny rival lying down on her palm, all covered in sand.

 

“You bitch!”, the tiny girl said, standing back onto her feet. “How dare you?”

“Hey, you started it”, answered Donna, smiling.

“You…you…you…”, the tiny girl said, but then started spitting sand from her mouth. “ Ew!”

“You shouldn’t eat sand, you know?”, mocked Donna. “It’s bad for your health.”

“Oh, shut up!”, said the tiny girl, brushing sand off her hair with both hands. “Look at what you did!”

“Because you called me a slut!”

“Because you attacked me!”

“Because you were trying to steal my man!”

“Your man? He’s my boyfriend!”

“Your…boyfriend?”, asked Donna, confused.

“Yeah, I told you before!”

“I…I guess I didn’t really hear you. Is he really your boyfriend?”

“Yes! Ask him, if you don’t believe me!”

“Sure, I’m SO asking…”

 

Donna then looked down, noticing that Pablo wasn’t there anymore. However, knowing that his tiny legs couldn’t have taken him very far, she started looking around for him. From her vantage point she could easily see the whole resort. People were now starting to crowd the place, so it made things much harder.

When she was about to give up, one of the hundreds of tinies in the resort caught her eye. Unlike anyone else in sight, this tiny seemed to be running at full speed. Without any doubt, she knew that was her man, and started walking towards him. Considering the vast size difference, she caught up with him in just a few strides.

The tiny man was already exhausted when a colossal foot landed right in front of him, blocking his path. He was sprinting as fast as he could, so there was no way he could stop in time. He bumped face first against the side of Donna’s foot and landed on his back, a little dizzy.

 

“So, you have a girlfriend, huh?”, asked Donna, hands on hips.

“You mean HAD a girlfriend!”, shouted the tiny girl.

“OK, calm down, you two…”, said Pablo.

“Oh, we’re calm. You’re the one who shouldn’t be so calm right now…”, said Donna, trying to sound threatening.

“Wh…why? What are you two up to?”, he asked, backing away.

“Oh, we’re just going to make sure you stop playing with women, so I’m going to flatten you now.”

 

Donna got down on hands and knees, placing the tiny girl back on the sand, and then lifted her right hand, holding it above her head. Seeing this, Pablo jumped back onto his feet and took off running again, not wanting to be crushed. The blonde giantess did her best not to burst into laughter as she slammed her open palm right behind him, pretending to miss.

Pablo kept running, as tired as he was, trying to find a place to hide from the angry giantess. Donna, meanwhile, enjoyed the “cat and mouse” chase for a couple of minutes, before finally deciding to put an end to it. With a swift movement of her hand, she pinned the diminutive guy under her palm, against the soft sand. Holding him a few seconds there, he got stuck to her palm because of the sweat.

 

“Gotcha!”, Donna said, lifting her hand to face level. “Seems like you’re STUCK with me, hehehe.”

“Please, just let me go. I learned my lesson.”

“Oh, I’ll let you go, alright. Just not here.”

 

Donna got back to her feet and walked towards the nearest palm tree. Crouching down besides it, she peeled Pablo off her palm and held him upside down before her eyes. Giving him a final smirk, she carefully tangled his swimsuit with one of the tree’s branches. When she finally let him go, he was helplessly hanging from the palm tree’s branch.

 

“Thanks for the dog.”, she said, as she stood back to full height. “See ya!”

 

Donna gave the palm tree a gente flick before walking away, shaking Pablo violently and almost making him fall. She then walked towards the tiny girl she had previously tormented and kneeled down in front of her.

 

“Sorry about that, I had no idea he had a girlfriend, and I behaved like a bitch.”

“Hey, don’t worry about it.”, the tiny girl said. “At least he got what he deserved”

“That he did.”, said Donna, standing up. “See you around!”

 

Both girls waved at each other and walked away.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks again for reading, and as always, comments are welcome. Until next time!