- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone. Sorry again about the delay. I haven't had much time to write lately. But it's finally here. Next chapter. I really hope you like it. Have fun!

 

The Picnic

 

“Wake up, girls!”, said Donna, clapping her hands loudly. “Rise and shine!”

“What is it?”, asked Linda, slowly opening her eyes, yawning.

“We’re having a picnic today!”, answered Donna.

“We are?”, asked Linda, sounding annoyed.

“Yes, now get up!”, said Donna, grabbing Linda’s wrists and pulling her out of bed.

 

Linda stretched, rubbing her eyes. Looking at Chloe’s bed, she noticed that her short friend had her head buried into the pillow. She thought it would have been a good idea to do the same in order to avoid Donna’s annoying attempts to wake her up. Soon, however, she dismissed the idea, seeing the tall blonde grab one edge of the mattress with both hands and lifting it, causing the petite brunette to slide out of bed and onto the floor.

 

“Ouch! Hey!”, said Chloe, jumping onto her feet. “What the Hell was that for?!”

“Picnic!”, said Donna, cheerfully. “Get ready, you two! Meet you at the door in 5 minutes!”

“Do we really have to?”, asked Linda, sighing.

“Yes, we do!” answered Donna. “And don’t think I don’t know that you left Freckle unattended. He was terrified when I got back. Poor Freckle. So you owe me!”

“Ugh, fine, fine…”, said Linda and started getting ready.

“Hey, I don’t owe you anything”, said Chloe. “So I don’t have to go.”

“Excuse me?”, asked Donna, hands on hips. “Don’t get me started with you, missy! You put a man on my belly while I was sleeping!”

“Oh, well, but that was just…”
“No buts!”, said Donna with a commanding voice. “We’re going, and that’s it!”

“Fine, fine, calm down!”, said Chloe, rolling her eyes.

 

***

 

At the beach, Donna placed a few towels on the sand, covering what would be entire blocks to Mexican scale. She then put all kinds of snacks and stuff around, like sandwiches, fruits, chips, etc. By the time Linda and Chloe lazily got there, Donna had already set everything. Even Freckle was there, barking and jumping happily around a giant apple.

 

“Come on! Sit!”, said Donna, patting a towel with her hand.

 

Both girls then sat on the towel, and the 3 of them started eating. They were actually quite hungry, and half the food quickly disappeared inside their mouths. A few tiny tourists started gathering around the picnic zone, but none of them too close, clearly intimidated by the Americans’ colossal size. However, they stood at a safe distance, watching curiously.

 

“No drinks?”, asked Chloe, looking around.

“Oh, of course!”, said Donna, grabbing her bag. “Sorry! I forgot to take it out. We have orange juice, water…”

“Not that!”, interrupted Chloe. “I mean…drinks!”

“In the morning?”, asked Linda, grabbing a bottle of water.

“Excuse me, but we won’t be able to drink alcohol back home until we’re 21.”, answered Chloe. “We’re in Mexico now, and I intend to make the best of it.”

“Suit yourself”, said Donna. “I didn’t bring any alcohol, though.”

“It’s OK.”, said Chloe, taking out a six pack out of her bag. “I came prepared!”

 

The 3 girls then kept enjoying the picnic when Donna noticed a few bold tinies getting closer to them. She smiled and waved at them, trying to seem as friendly as possible. Linda simply giggled, seeing Donna’s attempts to get them to join the picnic. Chloe was too busy gulping down her beer to even notice this. Not that she cared.

 

“Come here!”, called Donna. “Join us! There’s more than enough for everyone!”

 

And with that, more and more tinies dared to venture towards the giant teenagers. Donna even placed a few sandwiches near them so they could also enjoy the giant food. By then, the little people around them already felt very comfortable, exploring the huge surroundings and even taking pictures. A couple of girls even started playing with Freckle, who seemed relieved to be around women closer to his size for a change.

 

“Hey, I have an idea!”, said Donna, taking out a rope from her bag. “Let’s jump the rope!”

“What?”, asked Linda. “Really?”

“Yeah, why not?”, asked Donna.

“Yeah, come on, Linda!”, said Chloe. “It will be fun! I haven’t done that in forever!”

“Looks like someone is drinking her beer too fast.”, said Linda, chuckling. “Fine, I guess we can for a bit.”

“Hey, I’m not drunk”, said Chloe, standing up. “Me first!”, she said, excited, and stood on a clear area.

 

Donna and Linda then joined Chloe, standing at each side of her, holding each end of the rope. They then started skipping the rope over and under their shorter friend. Chloe was surprisingly good, as even with a beer can in her hand, she easily jumped rhythmically. Every now and then she’d take a sip to show off.

The people at a nearby bar felt strong tremors each time Chloe landed, shaking their glasses a bit. This got their attention, and soon most of them were watching the petite giantess jumping the rope. The show didn’t last too long, though, since a few seconds later Chloe mistimed a jump and tripped, falling on her belly and spilling her beer.

 

“Oof!”, she said, as Donna helped her up.

“You’re very good!”, said the tall blonde. “I knew you had a child in you! Even if it needed alcohol to come out.”

“The only way there’d be a child in me would be if I ate it.”

“Very funny.”, said Donna, giving Chloe her end of the rope. “Let me show you how it’s done.”

 

Donna’s skill was flawless. She had a perfect timing, and there simply was no way that she’d trip. Being so easy for her, she even jumped on one foot, then the other, then span around midair. However, this wasn’t so good for everyone around. Donna was considerably heavier than Chloe, and her feet caused powerful tremors each time they landed on the sand. The people at the bar saw their drinks spill as soon as the bigger giantess started jumping. Even the waiters were knocked down every now and then, causing a big mess.

Soon, a couple of security guards started walking towards the gigantic trio. It took them much longer than expected to get there, since every tremor knocked them down. The closer they got, the stronger the tremors were. Eventually, they had to crawl towards them, since it was impossible to stand back up.

The tiny pair decided to approach the girl with the USA flag bikini, since she seemed the safest bet. The jumping one could very easily flatten them underfoot without noticing, and the short one was drinking beer, which made her a risky option, to say the least. Finally able to reach their goal, they poked the side of Linda’s left foot, trying to get her attention.

 

“Huh?”, she said, looking down. “Can I help you?”

“Miss, can you please ask your friend to stop jumping?”, they asked. “She’s causing tremors and a mess at the bar.”

“Oh, oops!”, she said, holding the rope still. “Of course, sorry about that!”

“Hey!”, complained Donna, looking at Linda. “Why did you stop?”

“Sorry, but the people at that bar are already complaining.”, explained Linda. “Plus, this is getting a bit boring already.”

“Ugh, fine…”, sighed Donna. “You’re no fun.”

 

As the girls walked back to the picnic, Donna grabbed a water gun from her bag. Grinning, she walked towards the sea and filled it. She then sneaked back, approaching Linda from behind.

 

“You’re no fun”, she repeated. “Let me show you how to have fun!”

 

And with that, Donna started firing squirts of water at Linda. The black haired girl yelped, jumping onto her feet and backing away from her taller friend, using her hands and arms to protect her body. Donna ignored Linda’s complains as she chased her around, soaking her easily. As innocent as this game was, however, it didn’t seem that way to the rest of the tourists.

Too busy trying to escape from Donna’s attack, Linda didn’t realize that to the rest of the people around, she was a one woman stampede. Her gargantuan feet caused powerful tremors, while also kicking and flattening random objects. People ran as fast as they could, trying to hide wherever they could. However, very few places were safe, since the two giantesses ran around the whole resort section.

 

“Cut it out!”, yelled Linda.

“No way! Not until the water runs out.”

“OK, that’s it!”

 

Linda turned around, now clearly annoyed, and tried to take Donna’s water gun from her. The tall blonde was caught by surprise, and soon both girls were pulling the toy weapon with all their strength, trying to snatch it. The tiny people around stared, nervously, as the two titanesses struggled. They quickly cleared the area, realizing it could only end badly. And they were right.

Donna proved to be simply too strong for Linda, and soon she couldn’t pull anymore. She let go the gun, which caused Donna to stumble backwards, finding no more resistance to compensate for her own pulling. She clumsily flattened a couple of chairs underfoot, kicking a palm tree with her heel and snapping it in half. This last action sent her down on her bottom, causing a strong, although brief earthquake.

Linda yelped seeing this and quickly helped her friend up. Immediately after, she bent down to get a closer look at Donna’s bottom, to see how much damage that fall had caused. Relieved, she found only debris and remains of objects that she couldn’t identify, since they had been deformed so much that they were unrecognizable. Meanwhile, Donna made sure that no one was where she had just landed, which luckily was the case. Still, realizing that they had caused a mess with their silly game, they simply walked back towards their picnic, not saying another word about it.

 

As soon as they got back, they realized that they shouldn’t have left Chloe alone with the tinies while she was drinking. The short girl was dancing on the towels, holding a beer can in her hand, and singing in a drunken voice. The tinies by her feet scurried terrified, trying to avoid being trodden by the giantess. The ones that tried to leave the picnic area were stopped by a beer waterfall falling from above, blocking their path.

 

“Where are you going?”, Chloe asked. “The party is just starting!”

 

Linda sighed and even giggled a little, seeing her drunken friend messing with the diminutive tourists. Donna, however, gasped as she realized Freckle was probably still there. Terrified about the thought of her dog flattened under Chloe’s foot, she dropped her water gun and rushed at her, wrapping her arms around her friend’s waist and lifting her off the towel. The smaller giantess struggled a little, but she couldn’t break free.

 

“You’re such a party pooper!”, said Chloe. “Put me down!”

“Oh, I will! But not there!” Donna said, taking a few steps away from the picnic and dropping her friend there.

“What was that for? I was having fun!”

“You could have hurt someone! Especially Freckle!”

“Freckle?”

“My dog. Just be careful, alright? You’re drunk.”

“Just a little, hehe.”

“Well, either way, you’re not allowed back in the picnic. It’s too risky.”

“Ugh…fine, whatever. I don’t need you’re stupid picnic. I’ll just go have fun somewhere else.”

 

Chloe then grabbed another beer can, but before she left, she noticed the discarded water gun lying on the sand. As subtle as a drunken girl can be, she quickly picked it up and walked away with it, thinking Donna probably wouldn’t miss it for the next minutes. She then sneaked away from the picnic area, looking for someone to mess with. In the meanwhile, she kept firing squirts of water at random people at the beach. The tinies scattered in random directions, trying to avoid the powerful jets of water falling from above.

 

“Don’t run, little ones!”, she said, chuckling. “It’s just water!”

 

As if on cue, the gun ran out of water. Noticing this, she decided to refill it in the ocean. However, she soon discarded that thought. An idea came to her drunken mind. Instead of walking all the way to the sea, she simply poured her beer into the gun. It wasn’t enough to fill it, but she didn’t need many shots. She just wanted to try it as an experiment.

 

“Ready for round two?”

 

Chloe started firing beer at the tiny fleeing tourists. It wasn’t too easy to aim, but every time she hit a target, the diminutive person was easily knocked down and even buried a little by the powerful stream, before their whole body got covered in foam. She couldn’t help but laugh each time someone disappeared inside a “cloud” of beer foam.

 

“What are you all complaining about?”, she asked, hearing them scream. “This is free beer for you! You should be thanking me!”

 

Chloe kept chasing tiny people for a few minutes, before noticing the gun was almost empty again. She then decided to save this last shot for someone special. She definitely didn’t want to waste more beer into a water gun, so she had to make the last shot count. And she knew just the right people to do it. As if on cue, she felt a slight tickling against the side of her left foot.

 

“Huh?”, she looked down, seeing a teeny tiny woman banging her fists against her foot. “Hey! It’s you again!”

“Listen to me, young lady!”, said the woman. “Stop littering the beach! Your giant cans are making the whole resort look dirty!”

“Then get rid of them”, said Chloe, chuckling.

“Very funny…now do it!”

“Oh, I’ll get rid of something, alright.”, Chloe said, grinning, and plucked the tiny woman from the sand. “Not so tough anymore, huh?”

 

The woman in her hand struggled in vain to break free, but Chloe had her firmly held. While she decided what to do with the annoying pest, she felt the same kind of tickling, this time on her other foot. Looking down, she saw the woman’s husband hitting her foot, as she expected. She simply rolled her eyes.

 

“I was wondering where you were.”, she told him. “I’m actually glad you’re here. Just in time to see your lady…fly!”

 

The little man could only stare, powerless, as the gargantuan American held his wife right in front of the water gun’s barrel. She then pulled the trigger, causing a powerful stream of beer to flow right towards the woman, sending her flying across the resort. The man screamed, terrified, until his wife landed inside the pool with a big splash. He sighed in relief seeing that she was alright, but this didn’t stop him from getting furious and start attacking the giant foot again, all this while yelling in Spanish.

 

“OK, this is getting redundant.”, Chloe said, faking a sigh. “Come here.”

 

Chloe grabbed the little man, trapping him inside her fist. This helped muffle his Spanish rant. This was relieving, but she still felt him squirming. Giving him a little squeeze, she walked towards the pool where his wife was. Then she unceremoniously dropped him in, not even looking down as she finished her beer. Frowning, she dropped the empty can into the pool as well, which immediately started floating. Giggling, she waved down at them and walked towards the bar.

 

“I need another drink.”, she said to herself, looking down at the bar, which was about the size of her foot. “This is SO not going to be enough!”

 

Sighing, she turned around and walked out of the Mexican-sized area.

 

“Don’t be sad, little ones! I’m just going to get a few more drinks and I’ll be right back!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks everyone for reading. I hope you liked it, and as always, comments are welcome. See you next time!