- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this is the last chapter. It was shorter than the rest, so I decided to put it together with the epilogue. Enjoy!

Moctezuma's Revenge

 

Linda sat on a towel, watching the little Mexicans playing around the gigantic picnic stuff. She was still a bit sleepy, so she wasn’t exactly in the mood of playing with them. As she watched, however, she spotted the unmistakable yellow bikini as Bianca walked right towards her. Without even thinking much about it, Linda lifted her hand, as if about to swat the diminutive Mexican.

 

“Wait, wait, wait!”, said Bianca, stopping in her tracks. “I come in peace.”

“Oh, really?”, asked Linda, skeptical. “How so?”

“Well, I really don’t want to have such a colossal girl as an enemy. So I brought this as a peace offer.”

 

Bianca then held a big plate up for Linda to grab. The American girl carefully reached down, outstretching her finger and holding it right infront of the tiny Mexican. Bianca then poured its contents onto the enormous fingertip. Seeing this, Linda lifted her finger to eye level, trying to find out what this peace offer was about.

 

“What are these?”, she asked, staring down at the tiny, orange things. “Some sort of Mexican berry?”

“Yep, that’s exactly what they are. I saw you girls had a picnic, so I wanted to help.”

“Funny color for a berry.”

“I guess it is, but the taste is great.”

“Well, they do seem tasty.”

 

And with that, Linda tossed all those “berries” into her mouth, chewing them just a couple of times before swallowing them. She frowned, trying to pick up the taste. It took her a few seconds before she started getting something. They definitely didn’t taste like any berry she had ever eaten.

 

“Are you sure they’re berries?”, Linda asked. “They taste more like…pepper.”

“Oh, did I say berries?”, said Bianca, grinning. “I meant chile. I think you people call it chili pepper.”

“What?! Chili pepper?!”

“Yeah. It’s called habanero. But it’s super tasty. Don’t you like it?”

 

Linda couldn’t answer that question. Her lips started to get numb and her tongue was burning. She jumped onto her feet and started looking around, looking for any source of water. There was no way she was drinking salty water, and the drinks in the bar were minuscule. Her only option was the pool, as humiliating and ridiculous as it sounded. Without thinking it twice, as the habanero burned her mouth, she rushed towards the bathtub-sized pool.

Once there, she immediately got down on all fours and, placing one hand at each side of the pool, she lowered her face into it, drinking like some sort of wild animal. The swimmers inside started swimming away from her, desperately trying to avoid being sucked into her mouth along with the water she was drinking.

Bianca ran as fast as she could to try and keep up with Linda’s gigantic legs. She obviously was no match for them, but she still managed to get there fast enough to get a good look at her enormous rival drinking from a pool. Without thinking it twice, she took out her phone and started recording it. Being able to do something like this to such a big and powerful person felt really good.

 

“Check this out!”, Bianca said. “Hey, you shouldn’t drink that. I don’t think it’s potable!”

 

Linda ignored her for a moment. She obviously was furious, but her first concern was her mouth and tongue’s wellbeing. She drank as much water as she could. It tasted horrible, but anything was better than the inferno she was feeling. Slowly, the fiery sensation started to decrease. And about time, too, since Linda was already too embarrassed. She finally pulled her face out of the pool, noticing a small crowd watching her. She actually couldn’t blame them.

 

“You’re gonna be super sick after that!”, said Biana, chuckling. “That water is full of chlorine.”

“I didn’t actually DRINK it. I was spitting it back. I’m not stupid!”

“Ew! Spitting it back! So the pool is now full of your saliva? Disgusting!”

“Hey! It was YOUR fault!”

“My fault? How is it my fault that you Americans have princess tongues?”

 

Linda was simply too angry to just argue in a civilized way. Without another word, she slammed her hand on the tiny girl, easily pinning her down. She then wrapped her fingers around her, trapping her inside her fist. She could feel her squirming inside, but she was no match for her hand. She then got back on her feet. The burning in her mouth hand’t completely disappeared, but it was at least tolerable. The little woman kept squirming, so she squeezed a little harder and shook her fist a bit to calm her down.

 

“That’s what you get when you mess with me, missy!”, Linda said, opening her hand.

“You bitch! This was just to put us even!”, yelled Bianca, furiously.

“Even? How?”

“You were a bitch to me during the bonfire, remember? Now you get a taste of Moctezuma’s revenge. It’s only fair.”

“And now you get a taste of Linda’s revenge, hehe.”

“Hey, at least I was clever. You only use your stupid size.”

“Well, that’s all I need.”, said Linda, feeling super powerful. “Plus, it’s not your fault we have princess tongues, huh? Well, it’s not my fault you Mexicans are so teeny tiny and weak.”

“Ugh, whatever, just put me down, OK?”

“Sure, in a second.”

 

Linda then held her open palm in front of her face. She used her free hand to turn Bianca around, so she was facing the picnic. Then, she simply flicked her diminutive bottom with her index finger, sending her flying. The tiny Mexican screamed all the way, closing her eyes and expecting the worst. Luckily for her, something else happened.

Instead of simply falling all the way to the ground, her body suddenly smacked against a soft, fleshy surface. A moment later, she started slipping down, unable to find any handholds to stop it. Again, she thought she might slip to her death, until she felt something stop her fall. Without thinking twice, she wrapped her arms around it, holding onto it for dear life.

Linda couldn’t help but laugh out loud as she watched the scene. Her diminutive rival sliding down the vast surface of Donna’s broad back, only to seemingly get entangled with her friend’s bikini top string. Donna, feeling a poke on her back, immediately turned around while reaching for the “poked” spot.

 

“Did you just poke me?”, asked Donna, seeing Linda so close to her.

“Yeah, sorry, that was me.”, Linda answered, trying to keep Bianca unnoticed. “Just teasing.”

“Uh huh…and you two call me childish.”

 

Donna simply sighed and turned her attention back to her dog, as well as a few tiny Mexicans playing with him. What neither giantess noticed was that, while Donna was trying to reach her hand for the spot on her back where she felt the poke, she accidentally DID poke Bianca with her pinkie, causing her to lose her grip on the string and slide down the rest of her bare back.

This time she looked down, knowing that she’d need to find something else to hold onto. Sliding down Donna’s back didn’t make things easy, but she managed to get into a good position, so that when the time came, she was able to hold onto Donna’s bikini bottom, hanging, once again, for dear life.

Linda slowly walked towards Donna, smiling from ear to ear. She then crouched, so that she’d be “face to face” with her friend’s bottom. Her face was so close that her nose almost poked Bianca. The tiny Mexican girl was furious, and even kicked Linda’s face, which caused her to almost lose her grip again. The American giantess simple giggled, barely even feeling the kick at all.

 

“This is priceless”, said Linda.

“OK, game over. Please help me down! This is dangerous!”

“Oh, is it? I don’t know. Donna seems safe enough.”

“Please, please, please!”

“No, no, no. I got Moctezuma’s revenge. Your turn.”

“You bitch!”, Bianca yelled, kicking the tip of Linda’s nose again.

“Cute”, she said, smiling, and backed away from Donna’s bottom.

 

Linda took out her phone and took a picture of Bianca holding onto Donna’s bikini bottom. She actually didn’t want the tiny girl to fall and hurt herself, so she decided to stick around, just in case, until Donna finally sat down. The impact of her tall, blonde friend’s bottom against the sand as she sat was more than enough to knock Bianca down. Luckily, the fall was way shorter now that Donna was sitting, so she landed on the sand harmlessly.

 

“OK, get ready for the House of Pain!”, yelled Bianca.

 

The yellow-bikini clad Mexican charged towards Linda, furiously. The American giantess wasn’t worried at all, so she simply stood there, waiting. However, Bianca had only taken a few steps when, all of a sudden, an colossal hand dropped down from above, easily plucking her from the ground.

 

“Leaving already?”, asked Donna, naively. “But we’re having so much fun!”

“Wait, no. I have to—“Bianca started, but was cut off.

“Oh, I know what’s going on here.”, continued Donna. “You haven’t played with Freckle yet! Come here, you’re going to love him!”

 

Bianca kept complaining and yelling, trying to break free. However, Donna simply ignored her and put her down among the other tinies, along with Freckle. She tried to leave a couple more times, but the blonde giantess simply brushed her back with her hand. Linda was having a blast, but it seemed the right time to leave, so she simply waved down at Bianca, blew a kiss at her and then turned around, walking away.

 

***

 

Epilogue

 

Chloe woke up the next morning, really dizzy, unable to remember anything from last night. Her head hurt a bit, so she just closed he reyes again for a little longer. That’s when she realized that the sun was shining right onto her face. Confused, she opened her eyes again and looked around. She wasn’t in her room, but rather outside at the resort.

Sitting up, she realized she had actually spent the night inside a bathtub. Or at least it was bathtub sized. It was a tiny pool! And to make things worse, she was fully dressed! Tank top, jeans and even socks and shoes! Well, just one shoe. The other one was missing. She wiggled the toes of her shoe-less foot before finally deciding to get up.

She placed her hands at each side of the pool and pushed herself up, her body a little sore in general. She then got back on her feet, her clothes dripping wet. After that, she immediately looked down at the pool, hoping there was no one inside. Luckily, there wasn’t. Then again, how could there be? Her huge body took all the space in there. She also noticed that a lot of water was missing from the pool, most likely washed out when she got in there…for whatever reason she might have ended up in there.

 

“Never again”, she said, when she felt a weak poking against the side of her socked foot. “Huh?”

“Good morning”, said a tiny woman by her foot. “How did you sleep?”

“Please not now.”, said Chloe, immediately recognizing the annoying, tiny woman. “I’m NOT in the mood for a lecture.”

“Oh, I’m not going to lecture you, dear. We just got you a couple of presents.”, she said, pointing at something behind Chloe.

 

Confused, she turned around and looked down. There, by her feet, stood the woman’s husband, along with a glass containing a strange green liquid and what seemed to be ointment to treat sunburns.

 

“Ummm…what are these things for?”, asked Chloe, even more confused.

“Well, the ointment is for your skin.”, answered the woman, joining her husband. “You spent a few hours under direct sunlight, so your skin is probably a little burned. And this in the glass is just perfect to help get rid of hangover side effects.”

“Wait, wait, what?”, asked Chloe, blushing. “That’s for me? But…why? I thought you’d be super pissed off at me after…well, everything.”

“It was very annoying, for sure.”, said the woman. “But we understand you’re just a teenager wanting to have fun. Trust me, I know. I was exactly the same when I was your age. If I had been as big as you are, who knows what I would have done!”

“Oh…well…thanks.”, Chloe said, still really surprised. She then noticed her skin was actually a bit red. “I mean, really, thank you. And I’m so, so sorry about all the things I did before.”

“It’s alright, dear. You’re young only once. I hope you enjoyed it. Just try to be a bit less rough next time, OK?”

“Promise!”, Chloe answered, reaching down for them and rubbing them against her cheeks. “Ow, ow, ow! Sunburn!”, she said, placing them back down. “I should get going, actually. Thanks again!”

“Take care!”, said the woman, watching her pick up her gifts and walk away.

 

***

 

Linda walked into the tiny resort area, already clothed in her pink blouse and shorts, along with a pair of flip flops. She seemed to be in a hurry, looking around while cracking her knuckles and biting her lips. She then spotted her shorter friend walking clumsily.

 

“Chloe!”, she yelled. “Where the Hell have you been?! We have to check out in an hour, you know? And where is your shoe?”

“Do you have to be so loud?”, asked Chloe. “My head is hurting a lot, so please…lower your voice.”

“Fine, sorry.”, whispered Linda. “You’ll tell me everything later. Just come with me. Hurry.”

 

Chloe then started walking towards Linda, still clumsily. Linda started tapping her foot as she waited, exasperated. While she waited, she spotted the “tall”, annoying Mexican girl walking towards her, wearing her usual yellow bikini. Linda just rolled her eyes.

 

“Not now, shorty.”

“Oh, I’m not asking you!”, said Bianca. “I’m teaching you a lesson you won’t forget. Once and for all!”

 

Linda was simply thinking about a new way to deal with her when she noticed that Chloe was walking right towards them. Bianca was too angry to even realize it, but the pixie-haired American was getting awfully close. By the time the tiny Mexican noticed a shadow covering her, it was too late. Chloe’s shoed foot was coming down at her fast. The giantess was still too hangover to even watch her step. Bianca simply screamed and closed her eyes, bracing herself.

With her eyes closed, Bianca couldn’t tell what was happening around her. However, she could feel a massive wall of flesh brush her aside, causing her to fall harshly on her back. She immediately opened her eyes, seeing something she wouldn’t have expected to see in a thousand years: Linda was down on all fours, while her right hand was under Chloe’s foot.

 

“Yeowch!!!!”, shouted Linda, almost deafening every tiny around.

“Linda!”, shouted Chloe, quickly lifting her foot off her friend’s hand. “What are you doing?”

“You were going to step on someone!”, Linda answered, blowing at her hand. “Owie…”

“I was?”, Chloe looked down, noticing the tiny Mexican girl. “Oops! Sorry! I didn’t see you.”

“No worries”, said Bianca, panting.

 

Bianca still couldn’t believe her eyes. Her hated rival had just saved her life. And not only that, she had done it getting herself in harm’s way. As surprised as she was, she couldn’t even say a word. She just stared up at her saviour, jaw on the floor.

 

“Are you alright?”, asked Linda, finally making Bianca snap out of it.

“Y…yes…thank you.”

“Oh, don’t mention it.”
“No, no, really. You saved my life!”

“So? I know we gave each other a hard time, but I’d never wish you any harm!”

“Likewise.”, answered Bianca, still blushing. “Still, I really, really appreciate it.”

“It’s OK, really. I’m leaving today, anyway. So I’m just glad we got a truce before that.”

“Me too, actually. Sorry about being a bitch these days.”

“Right back at you.”

“Well, have a good flight”, Bianca said, offering her hand for a handshake.

“Thank you”, Linda answered, offering her finger, which Bianca shook using both hands. “Ouch!”

“What?”, asked Bianca, startled.

“Sorry, sorry, this is my stepped hand, hehe.”

“Oh, I see. Sorry.”, said Bianca, but then she smiled. “And you kept saying I couldn’t physically hurt you, hehe.”

“Hey, this doesn’t count! My friend Chloe did most of the work!”

“Technicalities!”, answered Bianca, giggling. “Now go! It seems you might miss your plane!”

“Oh, indeed!”, Linda said, getting back on her feet. “Chloe, let’s go!”

 

And with that, Linda grabbed Chloe’s wrist with her good hand and dragged her all the way across the tiny resort and back to their room, waving back at her “new friend”. Bianca waved back as both giantesses left. The people at the resort first felt relieved that the messy Americans had finally left, although some realized things would also be less interesting from that time on.

 

***

 

Chloe, Donna and Linda were finally on their way home, really exhausted but also extremely happy about the trip. They had a great time, and none of them tried to hide it.

 

“We’re doing this again next year, aren’t we?”, asked Linda.

“You can bet your ass we will!”, answered Chloe.

“Best springbreak ever!”, added Donna.

“Oh, by the way, Linda told me what happened with that Pablo boy and his girlfriend. Did you really…?”

“Oh, yeah, of course I did. He deserved it!”

“Ugh, I wish I had been there! I knew you had a beast inside you! See? I told you!”

“Hehe…I guess I do, after all.”, said Donna, blushing.

“Well, tell me everything!”
“Alright, alright. Well, when I saw the two of them kissing, I was furious! So I stomped towards them and then I simply…”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all so much for reading and commenting. This has been a lot of fun to write, and I hope you had just as much fun reading it. This isn't the last story in this universe, so if you liked this, stay tuned for some more. Again, thanks everyone for the nice comments and for taking the time to read it. See you soon!