- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone. Last part of "Dealing with Locals". I really hope you like it.

 

Dealing with Locals (Part 3)

 

Chloe walked into their hotel room and was immediately surprised to see her tall friend, Donna, sitting on the bed, crying. She quickly walked towards the bed and sat next to the blonde girl.

 

 

“Hey, sweetie...”, Chloe said, giving Donna a hug. “What's wrong?”

“N...nothing...”, Donna answered. “Why are you even here?”

“Well, I needed to pee. It's not as easy to do it unnoticed when the pool is the size of a bath tub, hehe.”

“I see...”, said Donna, actually chuckling a little.

“But don't change the subject! Why are you crying?”

“They were mean to me...”

“Who were?”

“The tiny Mexicans at the beach.”

“Why? What did they do to you?”

“They told me mean things and told me to leave, and even tossed a few things at me.”, Donna sobbed a little as she said that.

“What?!”, said Chloe, standing up from the bed. “OK, that's it! No one does that to my friend! I'm so going back there and I'm going to teach them all a lesson!” She stamped her foot against the floor.

“No, no, please don't hurt anyone.”, said Donna, knowing her friend too well.

“But they hurt you before.”

“Yes, but please...it's OK. Just don't hurt them.”

“OK, OK, fine.”, Chloe said, heading towards the bathroom. “Give me a sec. I still need to pee.”

 

 

As the petite brunette walked into the bathroom and closed the door, Donna started picturing Chloe at the beach, acting like Godzilla while the tiny tourists scattered and screamed by her feet. Even if she was only 5'1'' in the USA, in Mexico, Chloe was a colossal giantess! That's what worried the 5'9'' blondie the most. She didn't want her friend to cause a mess, and much less because of her.

 

 

“So...”, said Chloe when she walked out of the bathroom. “Let's get this over with.”

“No, wait! I don't want you to do this, really.”

“OK, OK, fine...”, said Chloe, sighing. “But you can't stay here. We're going back.”

“But...”

“No buts. I'm taking you there, and you're going to completely ignore them. You came to the beach to have fun, and you shouldn't pay attention to a bunch of rude insects.”

“Chloe! Don't call them that!”

“You're so adorable, Donna.”, said Chloe, hugging her taller friend. “OK, fine. But you need to learn how to ignore people who just want to hurt you.”

“But how? It just really upsets me when someone says or does bad things to me.”

“Well, being so big compared to them has its perks. Come with me. I'll show you how to ignore rude people and jerks.”

 

 

Chloe grabbed Donna's hand and took her back to the tiny beach. As soon as both giantesses stepped inside, most of the people started mumbling or sighing, immediately recognizing the tall, blonde girl. Noticing this, the pixie-haired girl decided to take the attention off her friend and direct it to herself.

 

Without hesitating, Chloe took off her red bikini top, revealing her breasts to everyone who dared to stare. It worked like a charm; no one in the entire beach was looking at Donna anymore. Holding a small beach bag in her right hand and her bikini top in her left one, she started walking across the resort area. All eyes were on her, specifically on her chest. Men were mesmerized by the sheer size of the gigantic breasts, while most women seemed to be extremely annoyed, angry, and even a little jealous.

 

Chloe didn't even look down as she walked, sending a few tinies scurrying to avoid being kicked or stepped on. Donna watched in awe as her shorter friend simply strolled through the place without a care in the world. The tall blondie then started following her, although she actually watched her step. She didn't want any more troubles like the ones she previously had.

 

As soon as the petite brunette reached the sand, she kicked off her flip-flops and sat down. These two actions proved to be not so harmless to the tinies around. Even though her feet were not even close to be considered big in the USA, her flip flops were enormous to the tiny tourists, and as she flicked her feet, the two gigantic shoes flew across the beach, knocking some people and objects down as they landed dangerously close to them.

 

Sitting down was no less chaotic. As her massive butt lowered itself towards the sand, a bunch of tourists stared up, terrified, and ran away from it, trying to make enough room for it to land. However, one tiny woman stayed, trying to gather her stuff before the giant American flattened them. Of course, she wasn't fast enough, and a moment later, a titanic butt cheek landed right there, pinning her down completely under a mountain of flesh. Her body was tightly held in place between the huge butt cheek and the sand underneath. Not even minding this, Chloe just lied down on her back, taking some sun. Donna, not seeing the tiny woman scene, walked towards the spot and sat down next to her petite friend.

 

 

“That was amazing!”, said Donna, excited. “The way you just walked past them, not even looking down. You're such a badass!”

“What?”, asked Chloe, laughing, as she put her sunglasses on. “Badass? That was nothing! I was just walking.”

“Well, yeah, but...you know...I mean, they even moved aside to let you pass. Like some sort of queen!”

“I was just walking. You could do that too if you simply had more confidence.”

“I know, I know, but...”

 

 

Donna stopped talking, distracted by a teeny tiny woman walking right between the two of them. The diminutive tourist then stood right next to Chloe's bottom and started punching and kicking it. Feeling the tickles, Chloe sat up and looked down, raising an eyebrow, as she watched the insignificant girl attack her butt.

 

 

“Excuse me?”, Chloe asked, lifting her sunglasses a little over her eyes to get a better look. “What do you think you're doing?”

“You stupid bitch!”, the tiny yelled. “You sat on my sister! Get off her!”

“Stupid bitch?!”, asked Chloe, angrily, and lifted her fist, as if about to pound the tiny woman to the ground. “Who are you calling a stupid bitch?!”

“Wait, no!”, said Donna, holding Chloe's wrist tightly, stopping her from moving it. “Did you really sat on her sister?”

“How should I know?”, answered Chloe, trying in vain to release her wrist from her friend's grip. “I wasn't even looking.”

“Well, stand up!”, commanded Donna. “Let's see.”

“What? No!”, said Chloe, angrily. “I'm not standing up just because some random bug wants me to.”

“Bug?!”, the tiny Mexican started attacking again, even though her diminutive muscles seemed to be totally harmless against the titanic American.

 

 

“OK, that's it!”, said Donna, standing up and pulling her smaller friend off the ground. Chloe tried to resist, but the blondie was clearly much stronger. As soon as both were standing on their feet, the tiny woman, now standing right next to Donna's foot, started yelling like crazy.

 

 

“¡Ay, Dios mío! ¡Hermana!”, she yelled. “That's my sister there!”

 

 

Donna immediately looked down at Chloe's butt. Stuck to her butt cheek was a very small girl; she didn't look hurt, but the blonde giantess was still very worried. She carefully peeled her diminutive body off her friend's skin and placed her down next to her sister. Both tinies then started yelling curses in Spanish and English at the shorter giant.

 

 

“Calm down, please!”, said Donna. “It was just an accident. She's really sorry.”

“What?”, said Chloe, crossing her arms. “No, I'm not.”

“Yes you are!”, said Donna, angrily. “Say your sorry.”

“Pff...no way...”

“I mean it...”, said Donna, grabbing Chloe's bikini bottom with her hand and pulling it a little, as if threatening to start a wedgie.

“Ow, ow, ow!”, said Chloe. “OK, OK, fine! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Just stop it!”

 

 

Not really accepting the apology, but knowing that it was the most they could get from the giantess, the two sisters decided to quickly go gather their stuff, which was previously under the huge butt, and get out of there. Most of their things were flattened, but they took them, anyway. Just before they left, one of the sisters kicked the side of Chloe's foot with all her might. This actually resulted on hurting the Mexican offender much more than the American brunette, who barely even felt the puny hit.

 

 

“My, my!”, said Chloe, lying down on her back once the two tiny women left. “You have more confidence than I thought!”

“Sorry, sorry!”, said Donna, sitting down. “I didn't mean to be so rough with you!”

“Oh, not at all! Actually, you should be like that more often!”

“You think?”, asked Donna, blushing, as she slowly lied down on her back, too.

“I do! If you did, none of those tiny bullies would have insulted you.”

“I...I don't know.”

“It's OK. We'll work on that. But you have potential. There's a lioness hiding inside this unicorn pony facade of yours, and I'm so releasing her!”, said Chloe, putting her sunglasses back on and closing her eyes.

 

 

Both girls then drifted off to sleep, taking a little bit of sun as they did. Chloe was certainly convinced that she could unleash the tough Donna inside her friend, but she still wasn't sure how to trigger it. She eventually did, though, but more on that later...

 

 

***

 

 

Chloe woke up after a little while, sitting up and looking down at her friend. Donna was still sleeping like a log, so she decided to let her rest a little longer and slowly stood up, trying not to wake her up as she did. She was about to go explore the area a little more when she noticed a tiny man, right by her feet, fast asleep. Grinning, she decided to play a prank on both sleepers.

 

As carefully as she could, and praying that he wouldn't wake up, she slowly slipped her hand under his tiny body, taking a little sand with her as she lifted him. She gave a quick look at him: still asleep. She then just as carefully placed the tiny guy on her friend's bare belly. Both of them moved a little and even growled as she did, but fortunately, they were still sleeping.

 

Chloe then grinned widely, imagining the look on their faces when they woke up; not to mention the nice, tan silouette on Donna's belly, shaped like a teeny, tiny man, as the sun's rays completely missed the area where the man was lying. Mission accomplished, Chloe picked up her beach bag and tiptoed away from the crime scene, trying not to laugh.

 

Having taken just a couple of steps away, she spotted Donna's bucket, abandoned right in the middle of the beach. Curious, she walked towards it and peeked inside. Expecting to find a bunch of tiny captives, she was disappointed to realize they were just water balloons.

 

 

“You're such a kid, Donna...”, she said to herself, picking up one of them.

 

 

As she inspected the water balloon, wondering what to do with it, she felt a very familiar ticke, this time against her bare heel. Turning her head back and looking down, she saw a tiny couple, about middle age, slapping her foot angrily. Sighing, she turned around and bent over to see them a little better.

 

 

“Yes...?”, she asked. “How can I help you?”

“This is a family place!”, shouted the woman. “There are kids around! Would you please cover up?!”

“What?”, asked Chloe, but she immediately remembered that her bikini top was still inside her bag. “Oh, these...?”

“Yes!”, continued the tiny woman. “Don't you have self respect? You look like a whore!”

“Is that so...?”

 

 

Chloe then got down on hands and knees and started to lower her body towards the tiny couple; her gigantic breasts getting dangerously closer and closer to them, as they backed away from the two mountains of flesh. Seeing this, the giant brunette started laughing out loud, stopping her descending movement, just as her boobs were about to touch the scared couple. The man did his best not to make it too evident that her was staring right at the massive chest, but his wife was no fool.

 

 

“Hey!”, she said, covering his husband's eyes with her hand. “Don't look at them!”

“Awww...”, said Chloe, amused. “Is someone jealous?”

“Jealous?!”, shouted the woman. “Why would I be jealous?”

“Well, because you can't fill these.”, she said, picking up her bikini top from her bag and dropping it next to the couple.

“You're such a disrespectful young girl!”, said the woman, now very angry. “I'd really love to have a talk with your mother and tell her the kind of whore she's raised! Maybe she's one, too!”

“If you told that to my mom, she'd probably stamp on you right there and then, so I advice you not to.”

“Whatever!”, yelled the woman, still covering her husband's eyes. “Just cover them up!”

“Hmmm...but if I do, then we'll never find out if you can fill my top or not. Let's give it a try!”

 

 

Right after saying that, and without even warning, Chloe started swinging her breasts from one side to the other, in a motion that closely resembled that of a wrecking ball. The tiny woman stared up, terrified, while her husband simply stood there, unable to see what was going on.

 

 

“One...two...three!”

 

 

At the count of three, Chloe flailed her breasts towards the tiny couple. Her left boobie was big and heavy enough to hit them both at once, sending them flying right onto the red bikini top. The impact left them both seeing stars for a few seconds, lying on the vast, red surface. Chloe couldn't help but burst into laughter at the whole scene. One of her boobies alone packed more power than two full grown adults. Being a shortie in America, it felt really good to be the big and strong one for a change.

 

Standing back onto her feet, she accidentally hit her bag with her elbow, toppling it and spilling its entire contents on the resort. Most of the stuff was harmless, but a gigantic dildo was activated by the fall and started vibrating furiously. The tiny tourists around tried to back away from it, as its vibrating motion casued it to move in random directions, turning tables over and even knocking a few tourists off their feet.

 

Chloe couldn't take it anymore and fell on her bottom, laughing as hard and loud as she had ever done before. A few tears were even shed from her eyes as she watched her dildo rampaging all over the resort while the Mexican tourists did their best to avoid it. Even the security guards were too tiny and weak to stop it, as they tried in vain to get close to it and somehow turn it off.

 

After a few minutes, Chloe started to get bored, especially since most people were a good distance away from the vibrating object, so it was no longer doing anything funny. She stood up and walked towards it, casually reaching down and picking it up, turning it off with ease. Her hand alone was big and strong enough to hold it tightly as it vibrated, something that not even 4 security guards together had managed to do.

 

 

“If any of you girls wants to use it, just let me know.”, she said, laughing, as she looked down at the terrified crowd, waving down at them as she walked back to her bag.

 

Chloe dropped the dildo inside her bag, along with the rest of her stuff. However, when she was about to put her bikini top in there, she noticed that the tiny couple was still on it, as if petrified. Smiling, she put her hands on her hips, looking down at both of them.

 

 

“Confy, isn't it?”, she said, “Sorry, but I have to take it with me. Plus, you little lady lack the attributes to pull it off, anyway, so there's no point in embarrassing yourself, hehehe.”

 

 

She giant American was about to just brush the couple aside and pick up her top, but she suddenly had a better idea. She reached inside Donna's bucket and picked up a big, fat, yellow water balloon. She then looked at the two tinies, who were holding each other tightly, clearly very mad at her, but also scared. “I hope you two can swim!”, she said just before tossing the projectile at the tiny couple. The enormous balloon landed right where they stood, sending both of them flying with a huge splash in opposite directions.

 

 

“This is so much fun!”, Chloe said, picking up her bikini top and putting it back on. “Linda is a genius! It was the best idea ever to come to a tiny-sized resort! Let's see what else I can do around here...”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks everyone for reading. I hope you enjoyed it and please comment. Until next chapter!