- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi again. This chapter is a bit shorter than the others, but hopefully you'll still like it. Have fun and thanks for reading!

 

Wet T-shirt contest (Part 2)

 

The bunch of girls by Linda's feet started to move and dance, trying to look as sexy as possible. Not wanting to stay behind, the giantess did so too. She used both hands to rub different parts of her body, even spanking herself a couple of times. Not having a lot of room to move, she did her best to keep her feet were they were. However, every now and then she'd accidentally shift her foot a little and bump it against one of her rivals, knocking them down.

 

 

“Whoa, hey!”, the knocked tinies would say. “That's cheating!”

“Sorry, sorry! It was an accident!”, Linda apologized.

“Judges!”, one of the girls said. “Shouldn't she be disqualified?”

“Well, the rules don't forbid any kind of physical contact.”, answered the judge. “I guess they don't want to discard any possibility of a cat fight, hehehe.”

“Are you freaking kidding me?”, asked the girl, angrily.

 

 

Grinning, and having the judges’ “blessing”, Linda reached down and, using her index finger, she swept the tiny girl's legs, causing her to fall on her back. Seeing this, and knowing that the giant American had green light to interact with them, the rest of the girls tried to stay as far from her as possible, and even their dancing moves turned a little clumsy and nervous.

 

Linda kept moving, now being a little less careful. She stamped her feet against the ground as she danced, shaking her breasts and buttocks as she did. The continous tremors caused by the giant American's dance made it very difficult for the tiny girls to even stay standing for more than a few seconds, which got most of them eliminated from the competition.

 

After a few rounds, most girls were already out of the contest. Only two remained: the three times champion, Bianca, and the colossal foreign challenger, Linda. The two did their best to impress the judges. The tiny girl did surprisingly well holding her ground, considering the size of her rival. She even straddled one of the judges, pretty much giving him a lap dance. This worked out very well, since she avoided Linda's attacks (who didn't want to risk accidentally knocking down a judge), but also gave this one judge a close up to her cleavage. From such a close distance, her breasts looked as big as Linda's.

 

 

“May I have your attention, please!”, said one of the judges. “The contest has reached its final round. Each of the two finalists is allowed one last display of sexiness. A chance to conclude their performance the best way possible. After that, we'll declare the winner. The current champion gets to do it first. Bianca, the stage is all yours!”

 

 

Bianca then proceeded to show off every single quality she had. Using her height, impressive body and athletic skills, she gave quite a show to everyone around. Even Linda was quite surprised by the yellow bikini girl's abilities, hoping her gigantic size could compensate for her lack of such impressive capabilities. About half of the guys in the crowd were cheering: “¡Bianca, Bianca!”, supporting their favorite competitor, plus, trying to stop an American from winning a Mexican sexiness contest.

 

Linda's turn came right after Bianca was done. Loud clapping could be heard as the tall girl walked aside, leaving most of the stage to her enormous rival. The giantess didn't know what to do. Her performance options weren't nearly as good as Bianca's, and her only weapon, her size, had already been used throughout the entire contest. She needed to do something to impress the judges and somehow best Bianca.

 

Suddenly, an idea came to her mind. It was pretty risky, and she wasn't sure how the judges would react, but if it worked, it'd pretty much guarantee her victory. Taking a deep breath and looking down, she started to get down on hands and knees. Everyone stared up at her, wondering what she had in mind. As she lowered her body more and more, she started to stretch her legs, bulldozing a handful of tinies behind her with the soles of her feet.

 

As her thighs reached the sand, she started flexing her arms, allowing her to slowly lower her torso towards the sand. The judges were really close to the spot she was approaching to, but still safe. Bianca, however, wasn't so lucky, as she was standing right under Linda's massive body. The tiny girl tried to back away, but the American giantess had other plans.

 

Speeding up a little, Linda lowered her breasts to the sand, aiming right at Bianca. The tiny girl, realizing she couldn't possibly outrun her oversized rival, raised her arms, trying in vain to push back against Linda's cleavage. Her teeny, tiny hands sank into the twin mountains of flesh, moments before her body was completely engulfed by them.

 

Seeing Bianca completely disappear under the gargantuan boobies, the crowd stood silent for a moment, but then started to roar. Everyone was now chanting a different word: “¡Gringa, gringa!” Linda remembered reading about that word in her Mexico pamphlet. It was an informal way of calling someone from the USA, so she simply smiled, knowing they were cheering for her.

 

The judges didn't know what to do at first, wondering if they should allow such behaviour. However, seeing the crowds reaction, they realized that it was probably better for the contest to simply let it be. Standing up from their chairs, they walked towards Linda's face, which was now resting on the sand.

 

 

“Ladies and gentlemen!”, one of them announced. “Let me introduce you to the new Wet T-Shirt contest winner...”, he then whispered at Linda. “What's your name?”

“Linda”, she whispered back.

“Linda!”, he continued.

 

 

The crowd cheered again, this time chanting her name instead of saying “gringa”. Hearing this, Bianca's rage reached super high levels. Not only had she lost her crown and popularity, but she was also pinned under and enormous pair of boobies, which, to make things worse, belonged to the girl who defeated her! Using all her might, she tried desperately to push the boobs off her and somehow squeeze herself out of there. However, not even all her height and physical strength were match for Linda's titanic proportions, as her overwhelming weight held her down with ease.

 

One of the judges then took out a golden crown from a bag and held it in front of Linda's face. Smiling widely, the American girl very carefully pinched it between her index and thumb fingertips. The diminutive object was obviously made of plastic, and she didn't want to accidentally flatten it between her fingers. Slowly, she lifted it and placed it right on top of her head. The shiny object was barely visible now, partially hidden by Linda's thick, black hair.

 

As the crowd started to leave the area, Linda started to feel Bianca's body struggle against her huge breasts. It barely tickled, but it was evident that the yellow bikini girl was furious. Grinning, she slowly placed her hands at her sides and pushed up her body a little, giving her tiny captive enough room and time to escape from her prison. As soon as she was free, Linda got back down to the sand, so that her face was the same level as Bianca's tiny figure.

 

 

“So...umm...good match?”, said Linda, obviously taunting the tiny girl.

“You fucking bitch!”, Bianca shouted, enraged and full of anger.

“Oh, come on.”, said Linda, grinning. “Don't be such a bad loser.”

“Bad loser, huh? I'll show you a bad loser!”

 

 

Unable to control her temper any longer, Bianca ran towards Linda's face and punched her right in the tip of her nose. The incommensurable size difference turned a hard punch into barely a poke, but the American giantess still didn't appreciate being hit like that. Her first inclination was to punch her back, but that would probably break many of her diminutive bones, and she didn't want that. Even a slap would be more than enough to send the tiny girl flying, and most likely cause her some bruises.

 

Taking a deep breath, and dismissing all those hostile thoughts, Linda simply raised her hand and carefully slammed it right on Bianca. The poor tiny had no time to react as she suddenly found herself pinned under a wide and powerful palm. Again, she tried in vain to fight back, with the same outcome.

 

 

“A little grumpy, aren't we?”, Linda asked, sighing. “And maybe a bit jealous?”

 

 

Linda could hear Bianca's muffled voice through her hand, but she couldn't understand it. Curious, she lifted her hand off her rival, letting her get back on her feet. The tiny girl struggled a little to stay on her feet this time, a little dizzy after so much rough treatment.

 

 

“You were saying?”, asked Linda, resting her chin on her hands.

“Jealous? Me? Of you?”, asked Bianca, shouting. “Pfff...yeah, right. You wish! Why would I be jealous of you?”

“Well, maybe because my twins are the size of mountains, and yours the size of grapes.”

“Oh, well, proportionally, mine are way bigger!”, replied Bianca.

“Is that so?”, asked Linda, grinning. “Well, let's see what proportion has to say about this!”

 

 

Without warning, Linda snatched Bianca from the sand and sat up. She then shoved her into her cleavage, right between her breasts. Before the tiny girl could even try to escape, the giantess held her boobies with her hands, one hand for each boob, and pushed them together, squishing her tiny body tightly between them. Fortunately, her breasts were big and fluffy enough to soften the pressure, but the humiliation was at its full potential.

 

Once again, Bianca's strength proved to be far from being enough to fight back, as her minuscule arms and legs simply sank into the walls of flesh as she punched and kicked them frantically. After just a few seconds (which seemed like years to Bianca), Linda stopped pressing. As her boobs moved appart, Bianca's tiny body slipped down, sliding all the way down the giant belly, finally landing between Linda's knees.

 

 

“OK, that's it!”, said the tiny girl, immediately jumping back onto her feet. “Now you've woken up the beast!”

“Hehe, really?”, asked Linda, chuckling. “What a tiny beast, then!”

“Laugh all you want. I'm so making you pay for all this!”

“Oh, yeah?”, asked Linda, getting back onto her feet. “And what are you gonna do? Tie my shoelaces together, hehehe?”

 

 

Bianca stared up, and up, and up. The American girl was truly colossal, and standing right between her feet only made her look even bigger. She finally accepted the fact that she was no match for her. At least, not in physical confrontation. She had to find a different way to even the score, but she didn't know how.

 

 

“That's what I thought”, said Linda, as Bianca simply stared up at her, quietly. “Well, if you'll excuse me, I have better things to do than teaching a mouse-girl a couple of lessons about size and strength. See you around!”

 

 

And with that, Linda took off, not before “accidentally” bumping Bianca's tiny body with her heel as she took her first step, knocking her down and sending her rolling a few feet on the sand. The yellow bikini girl could simply watch the American giantess walk away, shaking the ground a little with each step. She clenched her fists tightly, her face as red as a tomato, getting once more back to her feet.

 

 

“This so isn't over, you gringa...”, said Bianca to herself.

 

 

And it was, in fact, not even close to be over. Both Linda and Bianca were meant to clash a few more times, and none of them were going to like it. But what could a tiny girl possibly do to such a gigantic and powerful adversary? More than you might think, but more on that later...

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks everyone for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. As always, comments are very welcome. See you soon!