- Text Size +

 

The Room

 

The exploration was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a door opening. Thinking it was the bathroom door, Pablo turned to that direction to greet Donna. However, the girl walking into the room wasn't his blonde friend. She certainly was another American, though, since she was wearing a USA flag bikini; and even if she was shorter than the girl in the bathroom, compared to them she still was massive.

 

Pablo realized she was one of Donna's friends, although not the same one he had seen before. Confident that she wouldn't mind seeing him there, as Donna said before, he simply stood there, waiting. However, he didn't count on the fact that she had no clue he was there, and considering the size difference between Americans and Mexicans, it wouldn't be too hard for the two tiny guests to simply go unnoticed.

 

His train of thought was interrupted when she started walking towards them. Her floor-shaking steps snapped him back to reality. Both Pablo and Freckle stared up as Linda got closer and closer. Without losing a second, Pablo picked up Freckle and dove aside, barely avoiding being trampled on by the black-haired giantess. The thunder-like clap that the sole of her bare foot made as it slapped the floor, right next to them, made him shiver.

 

Completely oblivious to the diminutive man and dog that she almost flattened moments ago, she simply walked towards her baggage and opened it, looking inside for something. That's when Donna finally walked out of the bathroom, immediately noticing her girl friend already in the room. Worried about her two new friends, she couldn't help but yelp, looking around for any sign of them.

 

 

“Linda!”, she shouted, startling Linda, who in turn yelped too, turning around.

“Donna! I didn't know you were here.”, she said. “What's with the shout, though? You scared the shit out of me!”

“Linda, don't move.”, she said, trying to locate the two tinies.

“What? Why?”

“Just don't, please.”

“OK, OK, fine.”, said Linda, confused. “What are you looking for?”

“A friend of mine. I invited him over, but you must have scared him.”

“Oh! You brought one of those tinies in here?”

“Yes, now help me find him.”

 

 

Both girls then proceeded to try and find the tiny Mexican. Being the mess that the room was, it wasn't as easy as one might think. However, it only took a few seconds before Linda spotted the diminutive guy on the floor, next to one of her discarded shoes. Grinning, she got down on her hands and knees to get a closer look at him.

 

 

“Hi there, little guy”, Linda said. “What's your name?”

 

 

Pablo was knocked off his feet as Linda's enormous knees landed on the floor. This caused him to drop the Chihuahua dog. Both tinies then stared up at the gigantic American as she lowered her face closer. The boy then got back onto his feet, trying to hide his obvious nervousness as the huge face loomed above them.

 

 

“My name is Pablo.”, he said. “And you're Linda, right?”

“Yeah, I am. Nice to meet you, Pablo.”

 

 

Linda then slowly reached down, as if to shake Pablo's hand. However, she was interrupted by the sound of high-pitched barking coming from the floor. Raising an eyebrow, she lowered her face even closer, trying to spot the source of the cute sound. She got so close that her nose actually poked Pablo's chest. Such closeness made the tiny dog even more nervous, and it quickly hid behind the Mexican guy, but it didn't stop barking.

 

 

“What the...?”, she said, obviously excited. “Is that...a tiny dog?”

“Yes”, answered Donna. “It's a Mexican breed.”

“No way!”

 

 

Without warning, Linda easily brushed Pablo aside with her hand, as if he was a plastic army man. Now out in the open, Freckle started shaking, backing away from the towering giantess. Licking her lips, Linda reached down for the tiny dog, covering Freckle under her hand’s shadow. However, right before she got to pick it up, Donna's hand grabbed Linda's wrist, stopping her.

 

 

“Hey!”, said Linda. “What are you doing?”

“Don't do that!”, Donna answered. “You'll hurt him!”

“What? No, no, I'll be careful, I promise.”

“Look at his size. One wrong movement and you'd flatten him.”

“OK, OK, fine. Calm down, I won't touch it. But let go! You're hurting my wrist!”

 

 

Donna let Linda's wrist go. They both then stood back up to full height and started arguing. Linda kept telling Donna to share with her, while Donna replied that she needed to practice a lot at handling tinies before being able to pick up and play with her dog. The argument was so heated that none of them noticed the front door opening again.

 

 

“That’s the bathroom.”, Chloe’s voice could be heard saying.

 

 

Hearing that, Freckle ran towards the entrance to “greet” the newcomer. Pablo, of course, ran after him. Both of them then found themselves standing right by Chloe’s feet. Instinctively, Freckle started barking up at her, while Pablo tried to shush it. Hearing the noise, she looked down, noticing the diminutive, barking speck.

 

 

“Huh? What is this, a howling flea?”, said Chloe, lifting the front part of her foot, resting it on her heel.

 

 

The giant flip-flop’s sole loomed above the tiny dog, which bravely kept barking. Seeing this, though, Pablo ran towards Freckle, diving and barely managing to move them both out of the way before the massive foot landed.

 

 

“What the…?”, said Chloe, seeing this.

 

 

Chloe got down on hands and knees to get a closer look at the two tiny beings on the floor. To her surprise, they were a tiny man and an even smaller dog! Wondering how they even got in there, she thought she could recognize this guy from before. His tiny face and body were really familiar.

 

 

“Wait a second…”, said Chloe. “Aren’t you the guy who I placed on Donna’s belly before?”

“Y…yes, I am.”, he answered, trying to be heard, as Freckle had started to bark again.

“No way!”, said Chloe, excited. “You gotta tell me what happened when you two woke up!”

“Well, you see…”, he started, but Chloe interrupted.

“Ugh, pesky little dog. Why don’t you shut up?”, she said, looking down at the small animal. “RAWR!!!”

 

 

Freckle, as brave as he was, turned around and took off running, howling as he did. Chloe’s enormous size, combined with the powerful and deep roar were too much for him. As soon as the dog left, she focused back on Pablo.

 

 

“So, little guy, where were we?”

“I was about to say…”

“Sorry again.”, interrupted Chloe. “This position is kind of uncomfortable. Let me go get a chair or something.”

 

 

Chloe then picked Pablo up and stood back up on her feet, walking into the room. Both Donna and Linda immediately noticed her and stopped arguing. The tall blonde then noticed Pablo in Chloe’s grasp, and made a beeline towards her shorter friend.

 

 

“Chloe…”, said Donna. “Give him back.”, she held her open palm in front of her.

“Hey, I’m just talking to him. I’m not going to steal him from you.”

“Chloe, I mean it.”

“I won’t hurt him, either. I promise.”

 

 

While both friends argued, Linda spotted Freckle running towards the bed, looking for a place to hide from Chloe. Not wanting it to get lost, she quickly blocked its path with her foot. The tiny dog, seeing its escape route blocked, turned around and tried to find a different hiding spot. His tiny legs, however, were no match for Linda, who easily blocked him again.

 

 

“OK, that’s it!”, shouted Donna, trying to snatch Pablo from Chloe’s hand.

“Eeek, hey back off!”, said Chloe, backing away. “Linda, catch!”

 

 

Chloe then tossed the tiny man towards her brunette friend. Linda was too busy chasing Freckle, and couldn’t react on time. Pablo’s body smacked right against Linda’s bare back. Having no hand or foot holds, the tiny Mexican started to slide down the giant body, managing to hold onto the red and white striped bikini bottom.

 

Feeling the impact of the tiny guy against her back made Linda turn around, forgetting about Freckle for a moment. She then grabbed the man on her bikini bottom and looked down at him. Not a moment later, Donna was already walking towards her, angrily.

 

 

“Linda, pass him!”, shouted Chloe.

“What?”, asked Linda, quickly catching up with the game. “Oh, right! Catch!”

 

 

Linda then tossed Pablo back at Chloe, who had to jump in order to catch him, one handed. This back and forth tossing continued for a little bit, before Donna managed to accidentally deviate Pablo’s flight while trying to intercept him. Her huge hand hadn’t quite managed to catch him, but she certainly changed his flying path. Linda barely managed to dive on time and catch him with both open palms, right before he touched the floor.

 

Donna was furious now, and made a final attempt to take him back. Lying down on her belly, Linda had to toss him even higher to stop Donna from getting him back. However, she miscalculated, throwing him way too high. Chloe’s short stature prevented her from catching him this time. The three girls gasped and turned around to see where he landed.

 

Thinking this was the end, Pablo closed his eyes and waited for death. However, something different happened. His body smacked against something, similar to Linda’s back, but harder. He turned around to see what saved his life. It was a giant man!

 

Pablo had smacked against J.J.’s vast chest. The giant looked down as soon as he felt it, seeing the tiny man slide down. He caught him with his hand before he fell and looked down at him, confused. However, without losing a second, Donna walked straight towards him, easily shoving Chloe aside with one hand. The petite giantess fell on her bottom, almost flattening Freckle under it, who stood inches aside from the spot where she landed.

 

 

“Give him back!”, she yelled, snatching Pablo from J.J.’s hand. “Oh, my God! Are you OK?”

“I…I…I think…so…”, Pablo managed to said, panting, his heart racing.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t think these bitches would be so mean!”

“Oh, come on…”, said Chloe, as J.J. helped her back on her feet. “We were just playing.”

“Shut up!”, said Donna. “I’ll deal with you later.”

 

 

The tall blonde sat down on one of the beds, trying her best to calm him down. Chloe simply shrugged and started making out with J.J. Linda, on the other hand, started looking for the tiny dog again. She eventually managed to pick him up without crushing him, and spent the rest of the evening watching the dog run and play on the vast surface of her open palm.

 

 

***

 

 

“I think the most logical way to do this is that J.J. and me sleep in one bed, and the rest in the other one.”, said Chloe.

“No way. He can’t stay here.”, said Donna.

“Why not? Yours is staying.”

“Because mine doesn’t take nearly as much space as yours.”

“Well, it’s not my fault that your boy is smaller than mine’s thumb”, replied Chloe, chuckling.

“OK, girls, calm down.”, said Linda, sighing. “It’s only fair that both stay. Sorry, Donna. Now stop fighting.”

“OK, OK, fine…”, said Donna. “Whatever.”

 

 

And so they went to bed. Chloe and J.J. in one of them. The enormous guy taking almost all the space, and he didn’t even quite fit. His legs hung from the edge, and his feet almost touched the floor. Chloe, fortunately, was a small woman, and managed to cuddle with him, resting her head on his chest. She felt even smaller than normal, but somehow safe, too.

 

Donna and Linda shared the other bed. Not having a tiny bed for Pablo, he and Freckle ended up sleeping on the blonde American’s belly. She was so massive that the tiny dog even fit inside her bellybutton, and actually spent the night inside. Pablo stayed nearby, in case she moved or the dog decided to leave the spot. Fortunately, Donna was a heavy sleeper, and didn’t move during the whole night.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, and as always, comments are welcome.