- Text Size +

Dr. Brücke had been reading the letter with growing surprise. A human and a giant being a couple? Yes, he knew of the giant race, but not much more than most humans. And he had never heard about one being the partner of a human. It was very odd, even for him. Draining his cup of tea and pouring himself another one, he continued to read.


"So you can make yourself a better image of Traxa, I'd like to tell you more of her. Her eating habits, day-to-day life, her job, and what we have been through together.

Traxa, like all of her kind, lives in a house that lies partially underground. The giants usually dig a deep hole, make it waterproof with concrete, and build a small -by their standards- stone wall around it. Her house is a rectangular building, 100 by 120 feet and 50 feet high. No separate chambers, like all giant's buildings. There she cooks, sleeps etc..

When she gets up, she washes herself, using more water than we do of course. She cannot shower, but bathes in a pool-like bathtub. For a toothbrush she uses the kind of brush we use to scrub our backs with while having a bath. Her comb is made of metal and about the same size as a common door.

Her breakfast consists usually of fifteen loafs of bread, with either a pound of meat of cheese- on each. Sometimes, she makes herself what she calls a "Titan's Omelet," after a line of the movie "Asterix conquers Rome". Just like in that cartoon, for the omelet in question one needs eight dozen eggs.

Fruit is also popular among the giants for breakfast. Traxa eats twelve melons or 30 pounds of oranges, pears and apples instead of the bread then. And she drinks enough coffee or tea (with three pounds of sugar) to fill six barrels. The giants usually eat two meals a day, not three like us: breakfast and supper/dinner. No lunch.

Dinner, yes. It is sad that I cannot afford to pay the bill of the restaurant if we can go to one together. I'd have to pay at least a month's earnings to satiate her. She has a huge appetite.

Can you imagine she starts with ten gallons of soup, an entire cow or pig, twenty pounds of boiled potatoes, fries or rice, six pounds of vegetables and seven gallons of ice-cream or pudding for dessert? The bill shows usually around 3,000 Euro, my own food excluded.

So we either go Dutch or she pays everything. It is not comforting for me. Of course in the restaurant she draws attention as well, which bothers me too. I can understand its quite a sight to see her put three heads of lettuce at once in her mouth, but really, if you want to see something big eat, go to the zoo and watch the elephants.
The restaurants like her though. She makes them earn well.

Barber and dentist have to visit her at home, unsurprisingly. The barber needs to cut her hair while she sits cross-legged on the ground and the man stands on a small platform about 15 feet high. He uses a pair of hedge shears to cut her hair. It goes quicker that way and her hair is three times thicker than ours.

And then the dentist. Its always funny to see when the brave man almost disappears up to his waist in her mouth, wearing a miner's helmet with a lamp on it. Otherwise, it'd be too dark to see anything.

Ah yes. Once, she had a hole in a molar. The dentist had to fill it, using bigger tools than usual. He needed a common drill, ten times as much filling material and a steam-powered pump to drain away her saliva. Good for him he got out of her mouth before telling her to put her teeth together, for they can come down like a guillotine.

When she visits me, she has to stay in the garden. Luckily, I have one. Imagine that I would live in a flat or something like that. It'd be impossible then, even though she can easily see through the windows inside homes on the 5. floor. She cannot enter my house though, nor can she stay to sleep, but when the weather allows it, she stays outside. It's a pity that is the only way.

Its exciting, however, to have such a big girlfriend. Her breasts are bigger than the biggest pumpkins, though in proportion with the rest of her body. She can hold me against a wall with them, but we've tried that only once. Two bruised ribs for me.
And her legs, they are muscled but feminine. Its a remarkable feeling to embrace them and nestle myself against them. Lovely!
Her feet are one and a half yard long, so a little shorter than my body. Traxa likes to have her soles rubbed. You can understand that I'm busy quite a while with that.
I like to snuggle with her, and in Traxa's eyes, I am like a living doll. She loves mini-men. And I love large women, hence our relationship.

And then our sex-life. Yes, we have one. The needs of the giants are not unlike our own, and in their culture, sex is considered far less a taboo than in ours.
For obvious reasons, Traxa can't be on top when we sleep with each other. I have to be on top, but would describe my position rather as being "in front" than on top.
Traxa usually lies on the floor, on her back, and I stand in front of her. My girlfriend's, lets say womanhood, is about the same level as mine then. And I already told you I am 6'8.
She likes to be stimulated with my hands, which I rub over her womanhood. My penis alone is something she'd hardly feel, hence. After all, her genital measures 9 inches, her clit has the size of a cherry, and can swell to the size of a tangerine.
And what else could I do with my hands? I cannot reach her breasts, hardly even the other side of her thighs. I rub my penis against a wall of her vagina, because it cannot touch both walls at once- her genital is too broad.
She usually doesn't notice me coming, yet I do when she does. Her juices cover half my body.

Which reminds me, she has had human lovers before. She almost squeezed one poor guy to death in her orgasmic throes. Luckily, his screams brought Traxa back just in time, otherwise he'd have exploded like an overcooked blood sausage. The guy now seems to have developed a taste for -human- women who do ballet.

I really enjoy the sex with her, but I am always afraid my giant girl will forget I am -compared to her mountains of muscle- fragile and accidentally kill me. I've had women before, human ones, but it is not nice if you have to be on your guard all the time while having sex.

For that, we tried another position once. Traxa lifted me up and pumped my body in and out of her while standing. It was OK, but after she came (it is like a bucket full of hot honey is splattered over my crotch) she absently let herself fall to her knees. It scared the hell out of me, for it was like a mountain came crashing down on me. We haven't tried it ever since.

So it is from one side very exciting to have such a gigantic girlfriend, but there are severe limitations. That is one of the issues I'd like to bring to your attention."