- Text Size +

Dr. Brücke blinked a few times. He could hardly picture the huge quantities of food Traxa consumed. Und then these love-making games? It was getting more and more absurd. Was this letter a joke perhaps? No, he had to take everything serious. At least until he had read it all. He took another swig of tea and read the next page.

"Yes, giants have trouble to fit in our society, but Traxa managed to do so very well.

You see, she has found a job at a junkyard soon after she arrived here in Lübeck. The junkyard's owner needed a hand and Traxa applied for the job. There she had great success immediately because she lowered the production costs of compacting the cars- she uses her hands and feet. Not bare of course, since the sharp metal would cut her skin, but wearing special-made gauntlets and boots both made of a titanium-steel alloy. And plastic eye-protectors.

It is quite a sight to see her at work. I've witnessed it myself often.

First, she steps on the car, pressing its roof down. Although my girlfriend wears a size 78 her foot can't cover the whole thing at once, so she usually starts with crushing the roof. It caves in under her weight (35,500 lbs, give or take a few dozen) while the windows splinter and shatter. Then she stomps on the engine, two or three times, flattening it completely while she keeps one foot resting on the caved-in roof. The tires, the ones that didn't spring off already, are torn from their axis next. After she has flattened the trunk, the downtrodden car is picked up- it looks like a tablet compared to her- and squeezed with her hands into a ball. Traxa always turns the wreck into a ball first, before finally she shapes the vehicle into a cube. Its easier that way, she says.
 
The compacted cars are thus made ready to be transported for recycling. Once a week the train from the recycling centre arrives to pick up the cubes. They are being put into a high-temperature oven at the centre, so the steel melts and be poured into handy bars.
The glass shards on the ground are removed at the end of each day with a dustpan and brush adapted to her size. She needs about three minutes for a car, much faster than a press.

Now, usually one cannot get rich starting as a simple junkyard employee, but Traxa has managed it. She owns the junkyard now for about three years. You see, apart from her boss (the former owner of the place) she was the only person who worked there. That is the reason she could acquire the whole company one day for hardly any money. Let me tell you how that came to be.

Her boss suddenly disappeared. From one to the next he simply vanished. As if the Earth had swallowed him. Even today Traxa still wonders what happened to her former boss or where he went. Or why.

It was exactly one year after her employment. Usually, this is no reason for celebration, but her boss held one anyway. The reason was the junkyard had been so prosperous because of Traxa. Her boss told her that she was the best that ever happened to him. Hence the feast.

The party went until midnight. Before leaving, she remembers her boss telling her that he had finally, thanks to the huge profits he made due to Traxa's low overhead, been able to buy a specific item he dreamed of ever since he was a boy. Although Traxa wanted to know what it was, he wouldn't tell. It was a surprise, he said. It was the last she, and the world, would ever see of him.

The next day Traxa arrived half an hour too late at the junkyard, for she had overslept. She usually goes to bed relatively early, and is not used to staying up until midnight, hence. Therefore, she was in a hurry to crush the cars, especially since the train to pick up the compacted vehicles was due to arrive later that day.

Traxa recalls everything so well because of an unusual car she saw on the junkyard that morning. It was a Rolls Royce "Silver Shadow", a very expensive car. It looked like new. However, since Traxa was late and in a hurry she didn't think about it too much. So she quickly went to work. She stomped on the Rolls Royce, crushed it to a thin plate and squeezed it into a ball first and to a cube second. Work as usual. The other cars followed.
The train arrived and took the compacted cars to the ovens of the recycling centre. But her boss did not show up. First, she thought he had overslept as well or that he was maybe sick because of the partying last evening. But he didn't show up the next day either. Nor ever after. He didn't answer any calls, emails or letters. He was gone.

She never found out what happened to her boss. Nor did the police, whose elaborate investigation two days later turned up nothing. And since her boss neither had any family, nor left a will, the junkyard could be bought for the symbolic amount of one Euro, which Traxa promptly did. Ever since, she is the owner of the car-compacting junkyard and has amassed a nice amount of wealth.

Which is not to say that compacting cars is my girlfriend's own source of income. In the weekends, she sometimes ears a little extra by demolishing houses. Only small buildings tough, a skyscraper is too large even for her. But a common house, even two story one, is something she can break down easily. Bricks are the size of matchboxes to her, and she can break them by simply squeezing. And she is able to break a four inch thick wooden beam with three fingers. She puts them on index and middle finger and snaps it with her thumb. Like a matchstick. So it's no problem for her to demolish a house with no tools. Let me tell you.

Suppose a lone villa needs to be torn down. Traxa, wearing her eye protection, work boots and gauntlets, first inspects the house from all sides to see how to tackle the demolition best. When she has determined the correct procedure of tearing it down, she begins.
First, she digs her hands, they easily measure four feet, under the roof and lifts it off. She then tears at the walls, breaking them into pieces like cardboard or dried cake. The windows are smashed with forceful strikes of her fists.
When the walls are torn down she shoves the roof over the debris and tramples everything into tiny fragments. It looks like a viner treading grapes, the way she lifts up her knees and stomps the roof's tiles, the concrete and masonry. She sometimes kicks the walls to smash them quicker, but when other buildings are nearby, this cannot be done because of the debris flying around- it could damage the surroundings.
Of course, if there is a cellar she stomps on the floor above it first to set the subterranean space free. Its handy, a cellar, for Traxa can shove the broken walls into it before trampling.
She cleans the side by dropping the debris in the trailer of a waiting van- again using her hands instead of a gigantic shovel. Within half an hour, an entire villa is totally smashed and removed. Much quicker than a bulldozer could.

Traxa once demolished an old farmhouse. Because it was a large, lonely building, she could act more violently while tearing it down.
We were a couple already then. I filmed it, from a safe distance, and put it on You tube.

Yes, there are a lot of videos of giants and giantesses on the net, including of Traxa, whose demolitions and car compacting are often filmed by giantess fans. This, however, is a video I made exclusively of her."