- Text Size +

Dr. Brücke looked up again. A giant, and a female one at that, demolishing cars? And houses? He was astonished. He dropped the letter and went to his computer. It stood in a corner of his study, showing the screensaver. Dr. Brücke typed the URL Hermann wrote and watched.

First, he saw a young man with brown, short hair and glasses, standing about 90 feet from a long, rectangular farmhouse made of white bricks. He told that the building behind him was marked for demolition. Usually bulldozers and wrecking balls did the job. "But," he continued, grinning, "there is a far more effective way than bulldozers...".

Dr. Brücke saw a hulking, muscular behemoth of a woman appear on screen. She had blonde, shoulder-length hair that hung loosely. Her facial features were rough and pretty. The girl, who indeed looked about being in her mid-twenties, wore large eye-protectors, metal gauntlets and strong, well-crafted boots, also made of solid metal, and Dr. Brücke wondered for a moment how much her footwear would weigh. Her body was dressed in a jeans overall, showing her bare arms and legs.
Dr. Brücke noticed by looking at her limbs she was very muscular.
The huge muscles that bulged and rippled as she moved would have looked impressive on a woman of human-size, but on this colossus, they were absolutely awe-inspiring. Not as freakishly prominent as in some female body-builders, but well sculptured yet feminine. And more than impressive.

"If she'd flex her bicep," Dr. Brücke thought, "the bulge could probably dwarf a basketball."

Her enormous legs looked like flesh-colored tree trunks, able to squash an elephant between them. The doctor quickly pondered if he'd like to have such a woman as his mate, even now, being twice as old as she was.

He wouldn't like it.

The giantess, it was clear she was one for the roof of the farmhouse barely came up to her shoulders, waved at the camera. Then, she violently kicked against a wall.

The bricks gave way, but didn't break. A second attack, with her fist this time. The bricks broke now, the huge girl had punched a large hole in the wall. Smoke of concrete dust mulched out and debris rained down.
Traxa punched the wall again and again. Each time the hole grew bigger, as did the pile of debris at her huge feet. With a rumbling sound, the mortar and bricks crumbled and broke. It was impressive to see.
When the wall was destroyed, Traxa violently kicked the one adjacent to it. This time, the bricks immediately gave way. Stones flew around, the masonry smoked and crumbled. Luckily, the camera wasn't hit. Dr. Brücke saw the enormous arm- and leg muscles pumping and growing in size. The result of someone doing hard, backbreaking work each day.

After that wall lay in ruins as well, Traxa tore the roof from the house like a large sheet. In her powerful hands, she crumbled the beams and tiles as if they were made of plywood covered with tiles of Paper Mache.
The sweating, hulking giantess struck, kicked and trampled one of the two remaining walls, with surrendered quicker to her enormous body than a wrecking ball or bulldozer could ever manage. It broke, shattered and yielded to the huge metal-clad hands and feet of this huge woman, who tore down the man-made structure like nothing. Stones and mortar flew everywhere, the rumbling sound of stone against stone was almost deafening.

With the last wall Traxa did something that baffled the watching doctor even more. She punched again a hole in it, but this time, about four feet from the floor. Then she kneeled and put her arm, which was about 15 feet long, through the hole. Her big upper arm fit, but barely. Grinning in the camera, Traxa slowly flexed. At first, nothing happened safe that the impressive bulge her biceps made filled the hole completely. But after three seconds, the wall shook. Cracks appeared, mortal loosened and fell down. Traxa grimaced, and with a loud rumble, the wall broke into many pieces.
Dr. Brücke felt a chill running down his back. This woman just destroyed a solid brick wall by merely flexing her muscles! He had never seen anything like that! He saw the huge bicep, bigger than a beach ball (let alone a basketball), when the dust settled down. Veins swollen and whitish because of the dust and debris of the wall it destroyed sticking on its sweat.

Traxa stood up, brushed herself off and trampled with her huge feet the entire farmhouse into crumbles. Nothing withstood her vast weight, stomping feet and strength. The camera zoomed in on her enormous feet as they trod down on the now ruined building. After everything was obliterated, Traxa triumphantly rose her arms and smiled in the camera.

Dr. Brücke turned off the monitor. He felt light-headed. It was so surrealistic. So weird. How could somebody love a creature like this? He went back to his chair, sat down and took a swig from his -in the meantime cooled down- tea. After a minute of thought, he picked up the letter and read the next page.