- Text Size +

Dr. Brücke dropped the letter. This was getting weirder and weirder. Yes, he remembered the newspaper articles about both Copenhagen and Pisa. So this was the giantess who was responsible for it. And now he was learning she was into weightlifting? No doubt she had muscles so vast they could bring down a wall or move a large tower. Shaking his head, the doctor picked up the papers and continued.

"As you may know, the giants go in for many sports, but are not allowed to compete against humans for obvious reasons. Only a few exceptions exist, like diving. They'd beat us in all kinds of other sports, like athletics, from the 100-meter sprint to javelin throwing.

Not to mention boxing or weightlifting.

Well, Traxa likes weightlifting and some bodybuilding herself. It is a marvel to behold, seeing her hoist a dozen tons of metal above her head over and over again.

She uses rusty, worn-out wagons the railway company sends her to be compacted to bench-press. She fills them with large boulders to train her legs. She has constructed a large pulley and uses a coal container filled with rocks tied to it for leg curls. She also jumps rope- using a large chain from a construction crane. She says it keeps her fit and is beneficial for her to do her job better.

I've witnessed some feats of her strength. She can bent a steel bar, six inches thick, in the shape of every letter of the alphabet like a paperclip. And she once won a €1000 by betting she could keep a tractor from riding away for five minutes by holding it- with one hand!

Not that my girlfriend likes to show this off, no, she is very modest. Hence, I still don't know if the claim some of her friends make, that she can squeeze a motorcycle with her left hand together like an empty soda can, is true or not. Traxa doesn't tell me.

As I told you, for one of her kind, Traxa is of average height. Although pleased with it, she has something of a giantess fetish- gigantic in comparison to her that is. She often tells me about her fantasies. I'd like to share them with you.

Traxa likes to imagine that she is no less than six miles tall. Six miles! Can you comprehend that? A six mile woman stomping over the European continent! Cities would be destroyed even before she'd reached them, the tremors of her footfalls would see to that- stronger than the strongest earthquake. Tall buildings like the Eiffel Tower or the TV Tower in Berlin would hardly reach her ankles. She could pull them from the ground and put them easily in her pocket.
Nothing could stop her, nothing hold her. A six mile giantess is able to simply step over whatever obstacles humans would place in her way. Or on it, including the humans themselves. With feet about a mile long she'd be able to squash both humans and giants, either reduced to the size of mites to her, by the thousands.
Traxa, she told me a dozen times, would dig her arm, about a mile long, under a city. If she'd flex then, her bulging bicep would form a new hill, lifting the ground up, including the city on top of it. Buildings then collapsed and rumbled down the slopes as her huge bicep swelled.

But Traxa assures me that is merely one of her gigantic fantasies. She prefers to be no vengeful giantess. She is, after all, a kind person and would be even at such a vast size. Traxa fantasizes about crushing entire cities, yes, but only if vacated and in need of removal. A hurricane or twister around, threatening mankind? Traxa would inhale deeply and suck the deadly air in. Erupting volcanoes? No problem for Traxa, especially if her bladder is full. And since whales are about the size of anchovies to her, she'd throw the stranded ones simply back into the sea. Mountain ranges in your way? Traxa crumbles them between her strong hands.

My girlfriend even thought of a job she'd have at that size. Owner of a windmill park. She'd blow a couple of hours per day at hundreds, maybe thousands of wind turbines, generating enough energy for a small city- including the industry.

However, these are all a mere fantasies, since a being that large could not exist. But she likes to daydream about it.

One of the reasons she came to our lands is  that she prefers small men, as I already wrote. As a woman standing a little shy of 37 feet it is not surprising she favors human men over giants. She looked not only for a job here but also for a human boyfriend.

Although the isle, Brechia, is often visited by -human- tourists, Traxa wanted more than just a vacation-love. Sure, she had had human lovers before she left as I already said. And she has had a giant boyfriend too, though one who suffered from dwarfism (he stood a mere 14 feet. But this was all not satisfying for her. The giant was still too tall for her taste, and most tourists were only interested in having sex. After they left, she didn't hear from them ever again.

Too bad that she accidentally killed the only one that seemed to have feelings for her.

After they had had sex with each other, they fell asleep. On a stone floor, because giants don't use beds or mattresses. The guy nestled himself against her back, which I can personally confirm feels like a soft, warm wall, and dozed off. Traxa fell asleep as well. But after a while she turned in her sleep and crushed the puny body of her love under her sixteen ton mass. It was a sad awakening, to say the least. It is because of this, let's call it "experience" of her, that we always sleep separated when I stay at her place. Luckily for my girlfriend, the laws of her land see such things as an "accident" and she was not prosecuted for it."