- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story once again features my OC's

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Ivar had butterflies in his stomach. Today, he would go to prom with the girl of his dreams, Lisa. He had put on his tuxedo and admired himself in a piece of reflective glass. He looked at the clock and noticed he only had seven hours left until prom. He left and started his journey to Lisa's house. The reason he already had to leave, is because both Ivar and Lisa are only half an inch tall. Lisa's house wasn't particulary far away, but it took Ivar three hours to get there, dodging any obstackle during his journey. When he finally arrived at her ginourmous door, he pressed the tiny doorbell placed at the bottom of her door.
After a while her mom opened and Ivar looked up at the enourmous woman. She looked down at him after a while and said "Oh! Ivar! I'll go get her!" She walked away and returned with the palm of her hand facing up. She put her hand down and Lisa jumped off. She looked beautifull. Her dark brown hair curling around her caramel colored face, her lips bright red and she wore a beautifull figure hugging cream pink dress. "You look beautiful." Ivar muttered and Lisa smiled. "Be careful you two!" Her mother said and she walked back in closing the door. "Let's go!" Lisa said.

After four hours of walking the tiny dates arrived in front of the building that would host their prom. The two walked across the walkway. Suddenly a massive foot in a black high heeled sandal crashed in front of them. They looked up and saw Noelle, a beautiful blonde wearing a black dress, showing her lovely figure. "Aaaaawh!" She cooed looking down at them. "You look so cute I could just squash you!" She lifter her foot over them and their entire sky was taken over by a massive black sole. The tiny two screamed and grabbed each other in an ambrace and closed their eyes. "Hahahaha!" Noelle laughed. "I'm just messing with you!" And she walked off looking over her shoulder at them with a big grin. "I hate it when she does that." Lisa muttered her eyes full of tears.

For quite a while the two were watching people arrive wearing beautiful clothes. The tiny two was about to walk to the main entrance as again a huge foot in a black high heeled sandal crashed down next to them. The shoe was different though, this one belonged to Laila. The huge brunette looked down at them, her cream red dress hugging her behemoth behind and boobs. "Watch it bugs!" She said "If you wanna get squashed so bad be sure to stand close to me when I'm dancing!" She walked off. The tiny dates made their way into the building, constantly surrounded by a sea of massive heels. When inside the room the were again stopped by a pair of massive heels. This time closed back stilletos. They looked up and saw Kim, the beautiful blonde goddess of a teacher. She was the one guiding the tiny students their way through school but often expected something in return for that. And that wasn't always pleasant. "Heeey!" She cooed down at them. "Ready to party?!" "Yup!" Ivar said but Kim didn't even hear him because of the music and the fact that he is so small. "Well enjoy!" She said as she walked off.

For an hours Lisa and Ivar danced. They were still safe and sound and having the time of their tiny lifes. While having fun Noelle noticed the fun the tinies were having. "Time to ruin the buggies's fun." She muttered and she started to walk over to them and proceeded to dance. Purposly smashing her feet into the ground forcefully. The tinies were knocked off their feet by these gigantic blows. The tinies crawled around dodging the feet with the dark red paint of their toes. After fifteen minutes of tormenting them she walked away back to her friends. She smiled smugly. In the mean time Laila was super annoyed. Her new thong wasn't able to fight her massive cheeks and was constantly swallowed deeply by them. She had gone to the bathroom several times to pick her wedgie but it kept coming back! She then saw the tinies, who were now getting back to having fun. A smirk crept onto Laila's face. Maybe she could tease them a bit, AND solve her problem. She walked over to the tinies, who froze when she cast her shadow over them. She bent down to get her face closer to them so she would hear them. "Hey there!" She said. "Ivar, I need your little girlfriend!" "W..why?" Ivar muttered and Lisa clamped onto him. "Oh!" Laila said in a childish voice "I keep having a MAJOR wedgie! And I can't keep picking it!" "So...?" Laila smirked and plucked Lisa off the ground. "Well, I'll stick you between my cheeks and then you get to pick it for me!" Lisa started screaming and Laila turned around, showing Ivar her butt. She lifted up her dress and pulled back her thong and places the screaming Lisa between her buttocks. She let her thong snap back and her dress fall back down. She looked around and noticed nobody saw her. She looked over her shoulder at Ivar and slapped her buttcheek, which jiggled like crazy. It mesmerized Ivar.

Laila bent back over to Ivar, feeling her thong push Lisa deeper in her crack. "Give her back!" Ivar yelled. "No I need her help!" Laila cooed cutely. "And I have another problem! My toes are getting super sweaty from dancing!" She grinned at Ivar. "How about you get between my toes and take care of the sweat tonight?!" She laughed. "No way!" Ivar said. "Hmm alright." Laila said and feigned a sad face. "Then I'll just have to do this I guess." She turned around and began flexing and unflexing her glutes. "I don't think your girl is gonna last long though." She sad, still in the feigned sad tone. Ivar yelled and quickly ran up to the front of her foot and nestled inbetween her toes. "Oh thank you!" She cooed in a victorious way. "Start licking sweetie." She said grinning down at him.

Laila walked back over to the dance floor. This was gonna be a magical night!