- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final chapter of The tiny prom dates! Hope you enjoy!

Ivar was trapped in the tight cocoon that is Kim's buttcrack. Meanwhile, his date is wedged up Laila's naked asscrack! "This is the worst prom ever." Ivar muttered, his already tiny voice muffled by Kim's butt. He started to trash around, hoping Kim would feel him and help him get Lisa back. It was no use though, the drunk Kim was unable to feel the tiny guy and kept sitting there. By now, Ivar had been there for over an hour, he could only imagine what Lisa was going through.

Meanwhile Lisa was fighting the much bigger thong. She used her tired body to keep it from going in the crack deeper. She was constantly being smashed by the large cheeks while Laila was dancing and her dressed was soaked in Laila's buttsweat. Maybe she could crawl out from between the cheeks and get help?

Ivar laid still defeated. He couldn't possible move a butt that large. But at that point a miracle happened. The walls of buttflesh started to move around him and he heard Kim mutter. "Am I sitting on something?" One of her cheeks moved up and her enourmous hand grabbed Ivar. He was lifted up to her drunk face and that same face lit up when she saw him. "Hahahahahaha!" Kim laughed. "I can't believe I accidentaly sat on you!" "You were!" Ivar said "But I need your help! Lisa is..." "You know?!" Kim interupted him. "All the other times I sat on you tinies... *hickup* was on purpose!" She laughed loudly. "I figured..." Ivar said. "But there's no time! I need you to get Lisa back!" "No time?" Kim said. "There's always time for a nice footrub!" "Oh Kim no!" Ivar yelled. "Laila took Lisa and stuck her in between her buttcheeks! You need to get her out!" "Hahahahahaha!" Kim laughed. "She stuck the bug girl in her asscrack! That's so sweet! I am gonna do that to you guys too!" Ivar turned pale. She wouldn't do that right? She's just drunk. When she's sober she realises a teacher can't possibly do that... and make it seem like an accident. "Help me get her!"

"Ok ok little bug boy!" Kim said. "After you rub my feet!" She took off her high black heels and put one of her feet in her lap. She took Ivar between two fingers and brought him over to her foot. "Do your best!" She happily chided as she dropped him down on her sole. Ivar started rubbing hoping it would get her to get Lisa back. "That's lousy!" Kim yelled and grabbed Ivar. "This is how it's done!" She rubbed Ivar across her sole ferosiously. Ivar was dragged across her wet, smooth sole, being covered in her sweat. "Haha you're all soaked!" Kim laughed. She brought him over to her toes and stuck his face in between her big and second toe. "Licky licky!" She cooed. Ivar didn't move. Kim clenched her toes and pinched his face painfully. "I said licky licky!" Ivar started to lick.

After a couple of minutes Kim took him away from her toes. "I'll get your tiny girl back from Laila's big bad booty!" She giggled. She drunkily walked over to Laila. "Oh, hey Kim." Laila said. Kim held Ivar up between two fingers in front of Laila's face, which looked enourmous to Ivar. "I heard you have the tiny girl wedged up your ass." Kim said trying to contain her laughter. "Oh?" Laila said her eyes focusing at Ivar "Who told you that?" She looked at Ivar with a killer look. Ivar gulped. "That's pretty hilarious!" Kim laughed. Laila looked surprised and laughed as well. "You think so?" "Yeah!" Kim said "I tease these little runts all the time!" "I put Ivar between my toes a while ago!" Laila said. "I did that a minute ago!" Kim said. "No way!" The two were bonding over their torture techniques.

"But you know?" Kim said. "The tinies came here to have fun and be together too you know. We can't deny them that." "Alright..." Laila said and her hand moved over to her butt. Finally! Ivar thought. Lisa would be free and they could have fun again together! "So why don't you stick Ivar in there with her?" Kim said happily. Ivar's hopes were crushed. "Really?!" Laila said smiling. "Sure!" Kim said. "Just don't break them alright?" Laila smiled and took Ivar from Kim and skipped over to the bathroom. After lockign herself in a stall, she lifted up her dress to reveal her naked buttcheeks in all their planetary sized glory. Wait... naked? Ivar thought and then noticed how far her thong was actually wedged in, it wasn't even visible anymore. "Help your girl out Ivar!" Laila cooed and she pulled back her thong. Ivar looked at her crack and saw a tiny hand sticking out. "Have fun!" Laila said and pushed him in.

The thong snapped back and the tinies were shot back. "Ivar!" Lisa said and the two embraced. "We need to get out!" Ivar said. "We can't." Said Lisa. "We can only keep the thong back. We can't ever escape this flesh prison, trust me." "Well sooner or later she has to let us out right!" Ivar said. That night they had to endure the crushing movement of the godly butt, and the bulldozing thong. The only drink they could have that night was sweat. Buttsweat.

After the prom, Laila went to another bar and had a few drinks. She got drunk and forgot all about the tinies. She got home and laid down on her stomach on her bed and fell asleep. It was finally peacefull. The tiny two looked at each other with tears in their eyes and embraced. They started to make out. They touched each other until the sun came up. Their peace was interupter by Laila's awoken voice. "Sexing in my butt are we?" She teased. "I think I'll keep you. So how about you two have some sex and make a tiny baby? Wouldn't that be nice? A tiny little family, living in my butt."

Laila smirked. "For ever."