- Text Size +

An hour has passed and the heat of Laila's butt had almost cooked Lisa. She was covered in two different kinds of sweat. Her own, and the sweat coming from Laila's ass. Lisa felt humiliated but she had to stay awake. She was constantly pushing against Laila's thong. It was a terrible job. The thong kept pushing her further into Laila's crack as her cheeks smashed together while dancing. But miraculously Lisa was able to keep the thong from wedging all the way in. Unfortunately for her, Laila always buys thongs a size too small, which made her job a whole lot harder. She kept on holding the thong back for two reasons. First of because she didn't want to go any deeper in the sweaty crack, and second of all because she feared what Laila would do to her if she didn't succeed. Just when she was just put in the crack Laila had clenched and unclenched her cheeks, almost crushing Lisa. It could be described as being smushed inbetween two huge warm pillows. The only difference is that it starts to hurt quickly before it starts to feel like you are going to be crushed.

Meanwhile Ivar was between Laila's powerful toes, drenched in sweat as well. His tongue was sore and from lapping up the sweat from her feet. He couldn't imagine how a girl could be so cruel, but he knew the moment he stopped licking, she would stomp her foot forcefully on the ground, threatening him into licking more.

Laila was having the time of her life! She danced, drank, talked to her friends. But the main reason she was in pure extasy was because of the power rush. She had two of her tiny schoolmates wedged in sweaty and degrading places on her body, which they aren't able to get out from, forcing them to work for her comfort. And there is nothing they could do about it! She loved this feeling evn though she barely felt the tiny people on her. Ivar felt like a tiny pebble between her toes and she almost couldn't feel Lisa. Maybe she would switch their places in a while, but then again, maybe not. She grinned to herself.

Ivar looked around him and saw Kim dancing a few meters away (which for him was quite far). If he could get to her she could get Laila to take Lisa out of her butt! And she would also get in trouble! It was the perfect plan! He stopped licking and looked up. Laila continued dancing not noticing that he stopped. Alright! He thought and slowly began to crawl out from between the toes as she had stopped dancing for a moment and stood still. He got out from between the toes and stepped down from the shoe. He began to run towards Kim. Suddenly Laila's now well known foot fell in front of him. He looked up and saw her grinning down. "Well well well. Running away from work are we?" Ivar began to shake in fear. "Please just let me and Lisa go!" He screamed but she couldn't hear him over the music. "Speak up bug!" She yelled before quickly bending down to swoop him in her hand. She brought him to her face and said "Because you made me bend down, your little girlfriend is wedged deeply into my ass!" She laughed obviously enjoying it. It was true, Lisa was forced deeply into her butt struggling. Laila walked over to a piece of furniture that was a combination between a footstool and a stool to sit on. Basically it was the height of a chair and enough space for multiple people to put their feet on or for one person to sit on. She laughed and dropped Ivar on it.

She turned around and hovered her butt above him. Ivar's entire sky was filled with the enourmous jiggly asscheeks covered by a cream red dress, her buttcrack eating the dress slowly. "Yup your girlfriend isn't doing a very good job!" Laila laughed and began to lower her butt. "No! Please no!" Ivar screamed "Don't crush me please!" Laila's butt stopped. "You know." She said "This is too easy, and I don't want a blood stain on my ass, I mean, people are gonna be looking at my ass all night long!" She smiled. "There are more big booties here! Let another one deal with you!" She laughed and walked away. Ivar was still laying down, hurt because of the drop. He looked to his left and saw Kim the teacher approaching. She swayed from side to side, obviously very drunk. She stopped in front of the stool and turned around, displaying her enourmous and round behind in a tight black dress skirt. She began to sit down, he crack swallowing her skirt. Ivar looked between her legs over at Laila in fear, pleading for her to stop this. Laila just stood there smirking at him, and waved him a mocking "Buh bye!" Kim's asscheeks came down at him, there was a lot of pressure and everything went black.

"Am I crushed?" Ivar wondered. He felt like he was in a very tight cocoon. He was unable to see anything and it was very warm. His world began to shift slightly around him. Then he knew it. He was in Kim's crack! She had sat on him with her crack, which left enough room for him to breath and not be crushed. The only thing is because of the skirt and her large cheeks, he was imprissoned by her butt and skirt. But Kim was so drunk! She didn't feel anything and how was he gonna get her attention to stand up for them against Laila? And was she gonna stand up for them? In the past, Kim occasionally had pretended to "accidentally" sit on the because she claimed she didn't see them. She always smirked before she did it though. She knew. She liked it. Also she would often have them massage her feet when they were sore from walking on heels (which she did mostly). How was he supposed to get out of this situation?!