- Text Size +
Lauren sat on her back porch studying her notes. It was finals week and she was studying for the class she despised, statistics. As she looked through the pages of notes she had accumulated the past months she thought to herself ‘why do I even need to know this shit.’ The more she looked at her notes and turned through the pages of her textbook the more frustrated she got.

Luckily Lauren thought, she had a means to take her frustrations out and calm herself. While Lauren studied she had her slaves tending to her needs. Four slaves were rubbing her feet and licking between her toes. Today was particularly harsh on the slaves since Lauren hadn’t taken a shower and she was out the entire previous night partying. The smell being emitted from her feet assaulted their noses. The ones liking the toe jam between her toes were especially affected. They tried extra hard to not gag at the horrid smell and the taste of the gelatinous goo they licked. For the other two rubbing the sides of Lauren’s monolithic feet the smell wasn’t as bad, it was still nonetheless bad and made them want to gag. But for them they were just thankful that they were not given the task of licking between the thick meaty digits that were her toes.
Meanwhile elsewhere on her body Lauren had a slave stuffed in her underwear rubbing her vaginal lips. Whenever he hit an extra sensitive spot she would moan in pleasure and lose focus. The outside temperature was unseasonably warm for late April which just added to the torture of the little man pleasuring her. The little man rubbed her lips and hoped that he was earning a much needed break from his duties. But unbeknownst to him he was doing too good of a job. He noticed that the vagina started to drool juices. His arms became covered in her thick gooey substance that had a strong smell to them. Then he was joined by the giant hand of Lauren. The little man looked at the menacing manicured nails on her log like fingers. Shaking his head in protest he was shoved inside by her fingers and left by them as they started to pump in and out of the hungry sexual organ. The little man tried to punch and kick his way out but it only served to stimulate the giant woman even more.

Lauren became completely engrossed masturbating herself that she forgot about the little writhing man inside herself. “Ohh yes!” she moaned in pleasure. Lauren soon climaxed crushing the man trapped inside. Her cum ejected the little man out of her and hit her fingers before they retreated from her underwear. “Ohhh yeah I forgot about you” she said to herself as she pinched him between her fingers. Lauren brought the cum soaked man up to her billboard sized face and looked at him closely. Lauren quickly figured that her vagina had killed him. “Oh well, it was hungry I guess, too bad for him.” She then opened her maw wide and brought her serpent like tongue out and placed the lifeless body on it. The tongue with its morsel onboard retreated back inside the large humid cave. Lauren swallowed the little man sending him to join her breakfast. She rubbed her stomach and let out a satisfied belch. “Mmm he hit the spot.”

As for the little people rubbing her feet, they had stopped licking and rubbing. They knew that Lauren had a habit of clenching her toes and slamming her feet. The group hid under the table as the giant woman masturbated. Sure enough this time around Lauren clenched her toes and lifted her feet into the air only to slam them hard against the deck floor. Seeing the powerful digits clench a couple of the little slaves thought about the times they saw some of their peers caught between them turned into mush. And when they slammed down the generated a gust of wind that blew their loose clothing.

But once Lauren came down from her high she noticed the tickling on her feet had ceased. She looked down at her feet and saw that they were alone. Seeing movement in the corner of her eye Lauren saw the four people huddled together under the table. She gave them a stern look. “Get back over here and lick my feet.” Instead of following her command the little slaves staying under the table too afraid to move. “If you little shits don’t come here right now and lick my feet, your friends will be licking what’s left of you off of them.”

That had the desired effect and they rushed to her feet. All of them rubbed feverishly the tough flesh of her feet. “I said lick them!” she snarled at them. She the felt their little tongues against her skin which caused her to moan in satisfaction. After a few minutes of having the little slaves licking the sides of her feet, Lauren suddenly lifted her right foot into the air leaving two of her slaves without a foot to tend to. She brought it just over her knee and sniffed it. “Phew my foot smells.” She set the foot back down. “You little shits are going to lick the underside of my feet clean, I expect them to be spotless, at least for your sake.”

Lauren lifted the heels of her feet into the air. “Get to work.” The little slaves hesitantly walked under the heels of her feet and started to lick. The skin was calloused and dry. The heat being emitted from giant feet made the little slave sweat profusely. But the giant feet sweated as well which made the already horrible stench even more horrible. As they licked they would swallowed the sweat beads that made them want to gag so bad. But they held it in and continues to lick the sky of flesh being held over their heads. After what seemed like an eternity for the little slaves the foot started to come down on them. “You shits better run out from under my feet before they crush you.” She saw three of them running from under her heels. One of the slaves fell trying to run. She crawled on her hands and knees as the heel slowly came down. Lauren saw the fourth slave crawl from under her heel and let it fall the rest of the way.

But the slaves’ right leg was caught under the falling heel and crushed to paste. The tiny girl let out a blood curdling scream of pain. She looked back at her leg, it was gone from the knee down. She pounded against the side of the heel. Lauren felt the tickling against her heel and looked down to find one of her slaves was pounding against her skin. She bent over and pinched the slave between her fingers and ripped her from her crushed leg. The tiny girl’s leg bled profusely as she was lifted high into the air. “What the fuck are you doing? Oh did I crush your little leg?” The tiny slave girl was too wrapped up in pain to acknowledge the giant woman talking to her. “Well I guess your little friends will have to clean up whatever is left of your leg, or it’ll just be washed down the drain when I take my shower. But as for you sweet heart, you are of no use to me anymore and I think you know what I do to things that I have no use for.” Lauren smiled at the still crying girl and lifted her above her head. Tilting it back she opened her giant maw and dropped the legless slave into her salivating mouth. She landed in the back of her throat. The giant throat opened up and tiny girl was pulled down into the dark abyss. “At least she’s got some company… if she’s lucky” Lauren thought to herself.

Peering down at the little slaves she brought her opened hand down setting it down next to the three remaining slaves. “Hop on.” After seeing this giant woman fuck to death one of them and eat him and eat another fellow foot slave they were reluctant to jump into the awaiting hand. When they were all on board the hand felt like it moved at break neck speed upwards. They were shaking in fear where it stopped, right in front of this monster’s mouth. All three of them looked at the large pink lips that hid the horrors of what lurked behind them. Then the lips parted revealing the giant razor sharp teeth that could grind them to paste in no time at all. The trio was then blasted with a gust of wind that smelled awful. The giant woman’s breathe smelled stale with remnants of alcohol mixed with her terrible morning breath.

“Well it looks like you’re the lucky three musketeers. I have to go to work so you’re all going back to your home.” Lauren stood up and laughed as the three slaves wobbled on their feet as she rose. She walked in the house and straight to her room. “Ugh Leah needs to clean her room up, I can smell her shit with her door closed,” she thought to herself. Arriving to her room the walked to the shoebox she kept her slaves and dropped the three inside. Laure looked in the box and saw that she only had six left. “I guess I need to get some more of you guys, cause I am definitely going to be extra naughty once exams are done.” Lauren winked at the six little slaves and closed the box.