- Text Size +

Leah woke up hungover from being out the previous night. “Ughh my head hurts.” Leah said out loud while rubbing her head. Even with finals approaching she was more interested in partying and having sex with frat boys than studying. Leah and her roommates were all in a sorority, but unlike them she only cared about the extracurricular activities involving sex. Looking at her phone she saw that it was noon. “Damn, I guess I might as well get up since half the day is already done.” Leah put her phone down and stretched while she sat in bed. Leah felt something between her breasts. Looking down she brought her right hand up and fished the object out from her large tits. Leah pulled out a battered and bruised slave and smiled at the physically and mentally broken girl. “How was it sleeping between a pair of real tits huh? I must say I’m pleasantly surprised my girls didn’t splatter you all over them.” The little girl dangling between Leah’s digits looked blankly into the large blue eyes that eyed her like prey. Leah brought the girl closer to her mouth and held her in front of her lips. Suddenly the lips parted and the monster that dwells behind them snaked its way out to greet the bruised girl.

The saliva soaked tongue drenched the girl head to toe. Leah felt the girl’s fists beat against the probing tongue and laughed at her tickling punches. “You taste good I think my tits tenderized you nicely. You’ll be a tasty appetizer before breakfast or lunch, which ever I decide to have.” The slave girl started to cry knowing that her end was near and that it would have her ending up in this hungover giant’s stomach. Leah lifted the crying girl high above her head and opened her maw up. Even from high above Leah’s head, her morning breath wafted to the little slave girls nose and made her gag at the horrendous smell. But the little girls puke was so insignificant in amount that Leah didn’t even register it when it landed in her mouth. Leah then dropped the girl and felt her land onto her tongue and drew it back into her salivating mouth. The little girl was slammed to the roof of Leah’s mouth as it tasted it her some more. She writhed against the bumpy surface of the tongue as it slithered over her body. “Mmmm” the slave girl heard as her body vibrated from the powerful sound being made. Being inside the mouth was far worse than she could imagine. The smell was truly sickening and made her puke a second time on the giant tongue. Leah’s halitosis mixed with the leftover alcohol and morning breath made it like a gas chamber. Breathing for the little girl became difficult since the air was so heavy with moisture it felt like she was breathing underwater.

Leah soon grew bored with the slave girl and suddenly swallowed her along with the puke that she was unaware was on her tongue. “Well at least she won’t be alone in my stomach. Haha who am I kidding they’re probably just a bunch of skeletons by now.” Leah got out of bed and knocked over a bottle of beer that was on the floor. “Huh I don’t even remember putting that there.” She picked up the brown bottle and felt that it was at room temperature. She held up to the light and thought she could make out a body floating in the remaining beer. Not one for personal hygiene or any care about warm beer Leah chugged the remaining liquid in just a few gulps. “Yep that was definitely someone in the beer. At least that little bitch will have a whole body person to keep her company.” Leah let out a gaseous belch that even made her crinkle her nose at the smell. “Damn that girl must’ve hated being in my mouth, and it must be even worse in my stomach.” Leah’s stomach let out a loud rumble of hunger. “Guess those two didn’t appease the beast.” Patting her stomach Leah walked out of her room and made her way to the kitchen.

Leah stuffed her face with waffles, bacon and eggs. Her stomach quickly filled to capacity and Leah let a large belch of satisfaction. “I wonder if those two runts were crushed by the amount of food I just ate.” Leah sank into the couch in the living room and relaxed while she watched her favorite shows Pretty Little Liars. But just a few minutes into the episode Leah fell asleep and started to snore loudly. Lauren came downstairs and went to the kitchen to get her water bottle in the fridge. She looked at Leah as she snored while Pretty Little Liars played. Lauren thought about waking her up but decided against it and just left to go to work. When Lauren slammed the front door shut Leah was jolted awake. She wiped the grogginess from her eyes and watched a few more minutes of her show then decided to go take a shower and hang out with some friends.

Leah kept her slaves in a dollhouse she has had since she was young. They knew she was coming well before arrived since she was a heavy walker. Today was no different and everyone in the dollhouse felt the plastic floors in the house tremble with each step she took. The bedroom door burst open and Leah walked into her room. She walked in front of the dollhouse and got down on her hands and knees. “Wakey wakey!” Her voice rang all throughout the house. Those who had a room in the front of the house were blasted with her rancid breath and held their noses. “How are my little slaves doing today huh?” Her eyes scanned the house looking for the unlucky victims she would choose. Leah felt a buildup of gas in her stomach and decided to share it with her slaves. It was another large gaseous burp that wafted throughout the house. The people standing in the front rooms felt like gagging as it attacked their olfactory senses. Even those who were not in the direct line of fire were safe from the putrid smell. “Aww does my breath smell? Be glad you don’t have to suffer in my mouth like one of your friends from earlier, poor thing probably passed out from the smell alone, and hell, I wouldn’t blame her.”

As Leah rambled on to her little slaves some of them couldn’t stop staring at the gigantic breasts that hung from her chest. They looked like giant wrecking balls made out of flesh. Even amongst normal sized women, Leah’s chest was something other women would envy and wish they had tits as big as hers. “Anyways I’m going to go get cleaned up, but while I’m getting cleaned up I want you guys to clean up my sandals. Oh and just as a heads up, they’re probably going to smell a little.” Leah opened the front door of the dollhouse to let them come out and do as she commanded. They walked up to her huge pair of Jack Rodgers sandals and could tell by the smell that they must have been the ones she wanted them to clean. When they climbed onto the cushioned surface the slaves on the heel of the right sandal noticed dried blood. Not remembering any of their peers being placed on her sandals they figured she must’ve crushed someone else’s slaves the previous night. All ten of Leah’s slaves worked diligently trying to clean the sandals.

What seemed like only a few minutes, Leah emerged from the bathroom glistening with moisture from her shower. Her heavy steps knocked her slaves off their feet as she walked past them to her dresser to check her phone. She stood there for a few moments and walked back to the bathroom. But as she emerged again she was completely nude. Everyone on her sandals stared up in awe at the goliath sized woman as she walked around her room. Leah never had an easy time figuring out what she wanted to wear. She always likes to wear something form fitting that accentuates her curves, especially her cleavage. After a few more minutes of mulling over clothing ideas she finally picked an outfit and got dressed. Just as she was done getting dressed her phone rang. “Hey Chele, yeah I’m getting read now, do you think Ryan is going to be there?” Her conversation with her friend went on for a few more minutes. “Ok I’ll meet you at your place and we can pregame.”

Leah walked over to her sandal rack and saw that her slaves were still scrubbing her Jack Rodgers. “Ya’ll better get off my sandals if you don’t want to end up as a stain on my feet.” She watched as everyone jumped off and walked away from her sandals as she placed her feet on them. Thinking they were done until Leah came back for the night her slaves started to walk back to the dollhouse. But as they made their way back Leah’s right foot slammed sideways in front of them. “And just where do you people think you’re going, I didn’t say I was done with you guys.” Every pair of eyes traveled up the towering legs as they locked eyes with Leah’s piercing eyes. “I’m going to be out for a while, and I’m going to need some helpers while I’m out.” Leah bent over and scanned over the little slaves. They all looked at the ground hoping they wouldn’t be picked to ‘help’ her. Leah’s eyes locked onto what looked like a couple, at least they were holding hands and she thought it would be fun to choose them. Her hand swooped down and grabbed the tiny pair and lifted them up to her face. “You two look like you would be perfect to help me out.” Leah brought up her free hand and placed the two in her open palm. “I’m going to borrow your little girlfriend, I get terrible wedgies when I wear my thongs, she looks like she could help pick it for me so I don’t have to.” Leah plucked the terrified slave girl and brought her around back and pulled the elastic waistband of her shorts and thong and dropped her in between her ass cheeks. Her thong and shorts snapped shut sealing the girl in her dark fleshy prison. “As for you cutie pie, I hope you’re a tits man since you’re going to help wipe my boob sweat. Just be careful with the girls, they can get a little suffocating.” Leah parted her tits and dropped the man between them. She pushed them together locking the man between them.

Leah looked back down at the eight remaining slaves. “Mmm, I think I’ll just take one more of you guys with me just in case either one of them doesn’t make it too long or I need help elsewhere.” She bent back over and snatched a random slave. Leah then lifted the foot that was blocking her slaves path. “Ok you guys can go back to the house.” The little slaves hesitantly began to walk back to the house not knowing if she would randomly pluck another one of them to take with her. The giant woman went to desk and picked up and dropped the third slave inside. To their relief Leah left the room and her footsteps seemed to grow more and more distant until they heard the house door shut.