- Text Size +
Lauren headed out with her little slave girl in her purse. Before chapter she decided that she wanted to get a pedicure. She went to the nail salon that she frequented for her beauty needs, but this time she had a more sinister reason for going today. There was a girl that worked at the salon that Lauren thought talked shit about her in her native tongue. She always seemed to give Lauren attitude when it came to recommending other beauty treatments. Lauren felt like she was a complete bitch that needed to be taught a lesson, and today was going to be the day that she taught her that lesson.

“Hi I’d like to get my toes done if that’s possible.” The front desk lady told her that they had a spot open. “Oh would it possible for Wen to do my nails?” she asked.

“She’s just finishing up with another client, if you don’t mind waiting for a few moments she’ll be right with you,” the older lady said.

Lauren was shown the seat that she would get her pedicure done. Sitting down she opened up the magazine she grabbed from the front. After reading it for a few minutes Wen finally arrived. “Hello ma’am what can I do for you today?” she asked. Lauren put the magazine down and smiled at her. She noticed Wen’s face turn from a happy and enthusiastic one to a sour and disappointed one in a split second. “What do you want?” Wen asked in annoyance. “I just want a simple pedicure, is that so much to ask?” Lauren said in as innocent a tone as she could do.

Wen let out another annoyed breath as she got to work. She made it obvious that she could smell Lauren’s feet and that she was displeased by the aroma being emitted from them. Every time Wen would clean off her tools Lauren would wiggle her toes. Wen looked at her each time with an annoyed look. She rolled her eyes a few times as she continued cleaning Lauren’s toes. After a few minutes of cleaning and smoothing out Lauren’s toe nails, Wen started to paint them. All the while Lauren stared intently at the girl at her feet. She couldn’t help but imagine her shrunk and at her mercy. Lauren pictured her begging and pleading for mercy as she was stuck between the very toes she was servicing. After a few minutes Wen had finished painting Lauren’s toes and was cleaning up her area. She had packed all of her tools when she looked up at Lauren. “Is there anything else I can do for you?” she asked in a disgusted tone.

“Well there is one thing you can do for me,” Lauren replied. Lauren had a devilish smile on her face which made Wen uncomfortable. “What?” Wen asked.

“Shrink” Lauren replied. Before Wen could figure out what Lauren said she found herself diminishing in size. Next thing she knew everything around her was huge. Suddenly her world shook when a pair of giant feet landed on either side of her. They were enormous compared to her and she didn’t know what to do. Wen looked up the giant pillars that the feet were attached to and barely made out the face that was staring down at her. But when she figured out the face her eyes bulged open and she screamed in pure horror. “You bitch what did you do to me?” Wen screamed. Lauren of course couldn’t hear the tiny girl between her feet. Bending over, Lauren pinched the girl between her fingers and brought her up to her face. She chuckled at the now tiny girl as she thrashed wildly trying to break free from her grip. “I don’t think you’d want me to drop you from this height little girl, you would die from the impact,” Lauren said to the tiny girl. Lauren smiled at her that made Wen’s skin crawl from fear. She was at the complete mercy of this giant psycho bitch that could end her life at the drop of a hat. “Aww is someone scared?” Lauren asked in a baby voice.

She turned to sit back down and brought the girl closer to her face. She could more easily make out the terrified expression that was etched on her face. “I must look huge to you, I could practically fit you up one of my nostrils.” Lauren flared her nose and noticed Wen stare at the appendage on her face. Wen didn’t know what to do or what to say. She figured that since she wasn’t always the nicest toward Lauren that talking some sense into her was out of the question. Wen could only cry as she dangled between two giant fingers as she was held in front of the billboard sized face. “You know all of this could’ve been avoided if you had just been nice to me, but no, you had to be a bitch and now you’re here, shrunk between my fingers.” Lauren was soaking in every second of Wen’s terrified look. She looked around the salon to make sure no one had seen her shrink Wen. Feeling like she got away with it she grabbed her purse and dropped the little cosmetologist in. “Now you two play nice in there,” Lauren said to the two girls in her purse. She sealed them inside and headed out.

The two girls were battered and bruised as the contents within Lauren’s purse were thrown about. “I’m Wen, what’s your name?” she asked. “Natalie,” replied the other girl, whose clothes emitted a powerful aroma. A few minutes later Lauren arrived back at her house and walked directly back to her room with her new prize. The two tiny girls were temporarily blinded when bright light shone down on them from the purse’s opening. Then the light was blotted out when Lauren’s giant hand entered the purse, looking like a giant claw with talons that could cut them up. She quickly grabbed the two girls and placed them onto her desk. Wen took in the sight of Lauren’s room. Everything was huge. All of the surrounding furniture looked like buildings. She couldn’t believe just how small she was. Wen turned toward Natalie who sat in a ball on the table with the look of a completely broken person. “What’s wrong Natalie?” Wen asked. Natalie looked up at Wen and simply shook her head. “We’re both going to die,” she said. The words shook Wen to her core, she didn’t know how to reply.

Lauren meanwhile was busy trying to figure out what she wanted to wear to tonight’s chapter meeting. The dress code wasn’t fancy but at least look like you cleaned up. She decided on a floral dress that stopped just above her knees. For shoes she decided to show off her newly pedicured feet so she chose to wear sandals. When she finished getting dressed she walked over to her desk. Bending over she plucked Natalie up and stood to her full height. “You are coming with me, as for you, get to know your new home. I’ll be back later.” Lauren stuffed Natalie into her purse again and left. Wen was left in the room all by herself. She stood atop the desk peering across the expansive landscape that surrounded her. She looked for a means to get down to the ground and maybe escape. Looking over the edge of the desk she figured that the drop would kill her. She then looked on the desk that she might be able to use as a rope to repel down. After searching all over the desk she couldn’t find anything that would be of use. Walking back over the edge of the desk she sat down with her legs hanging over the edge. She felt completely hopeless as she sat and waited for the giant woman to come back.

Lauren arrived at the sorority house excited to release Natalie in the house. She hoped that she would be able to witness what fate awaited Natalie but was just as satisfied with the knowledge that she was doomed no matter what. Before she went in Lauren addressed the little girl. “Now when I get inside I’m going to put you on the floor. If you try to climb onto my feet or sneak into my purse I’ll kill you. You’re better off trying to find someone else to become a slave to. Other than that good luck not getting stepped on tonight.” Lauren laughed as she opened her car door and walked into the house. Seeing some friends she migrated toward the group and gossiped with them until the meeting started. After a few minutes of standing and talking the doors to the banquet room opened. Lauren and her friends made their way into the room and sat at the same table. Putting her purse on the floor Lauren discreetly picked Natalie out of the purse and dropped her under the curtain covered table.

Natalie looked around and saw that she was surrounded by feet, giant feet that could crush her in a heartbeat and the owners of these feet wouldn’t even notice. Meanwhile Lauren was thinking about the little girl dodging her sisters feet. A big smirk emerged on her face as she pictured the girl being stepped on or taken prisoner by someone else. Then she began to think who she hoped might find her and take her home as their personal toy. Looking around the room at her fellow sorority sisters she picked out a few that she figured would make little Natalie’s life a living hell. There were three girls in particular that she hoped Natalie would be dumb enough to try and sneak away with them. The first girl’s name was Kersten. Lauren had heard stories about how she would torture the people she shrunk, ripping their limbs off and other mutilation techniques were her favorites. The second girl was Mary. She was a burly girl since she played softball. Lauren had heard that after her team lost a game against a rival team she went to the team’s hotel and waited for them to get on the bus. She shrunk the bus along with all the people on board and took it home with her. Mary bragged how she used the bus as a dildo with all the people inside and then ate them after she was done.

Then there was Danielle. Lauren remembered a story she told about a trip she took to Africa. She said that she went to a village and shrunk everyone in it and took them back to her hotel. Danielle told in extreme detail how she tortured the poor villagers that didn’t understand a word she spoke. She ate whole families as well as fucked them. She used some of them to give herself manicures and pedicures. Lauren then recalled how she noticed Danielle wearing some kind of new jewelry. Come to find out that the jewelry she was wore was the skeletal remains of some of the people she ate. Danielle said that she kept a few villagers around until she shit out their friends and then made them dig out their remains from her logs of shit. She made a necklace, a bracelet, and some toe rings out of their bones. Knowing her she was probably wearing some of her human jewelry.

Natalie had narrowly escaped from being crushed by some girl as she made her way out from under the table with Lauren. As she walked through the table cloth she was greeted by a truly chilling sight. She was surrounded by giant girls. Everywhere she looked was the same thing just different girls. Natalie felt a chill run down her spine as she didn’t know where to go or who she could trust. She remembered Lauren talking about certain girls and how they treated shrunk people like her even worse than Lauren but she had no idea what they looked like. Natalie then began to walk to the table across from where she had come from. But as she was just nearing the half way point Natalie noticed out of the corner of her eye a giant form walking toward her. She turned and froze in fear as she saw a giant girl walking right to her. Natalie snapped out of her fear and sprinted toward the table. But she saw that surroundings were cast in darkness from the giant foot of the walking girl. Natalie then jumped just in time as the giant foot landed right where she was. Turning over she looked at the giant foot as is sat for a second before lifting high into the air. Natalie sat catching her breath as she thought about the fact that she had nearly become a stain on the foot of some bitchy sorority girl.

A few moments later Natalie lifted the table cloth and entered the table tent. Looking around she was frightened to see the feet under this table were even bigger than the ones she had just left behind. She was startled when one of the pairs of feet slammed right next to her. Looking at the giant appendage Natalie thought to herself that if she had been standing where the foot landed that her body would’ve practically exploded from the impact. As she stared at the now resting foot she was torn away from her trance when she heard what sounded like a small voice calling out for help. Looking around to find the source of the voice. She saw that it was coming from the feet just next to her and walked over to the voice. Natalie’s eyes bulged when she saw that there were two people wedged between the toes of the foot. They were teenage sisters that looked battered and bruised, likely from the very toes they were trapped between now. “Please help us” one of the girls said in a hushed tone. Natalie walked up to the meaty toes and was immediately hit by the stale sweaty aroma that came from them. She tried grabbing one of them that reached for her. But the owner of the foot felt the movement going on between her toes and scrunched her toes, causing the two girls to screech in pain. When the toes settled back to their natural resting position, Natalie tried to help pull the pained girl. But then the foot began to rise causing Natalie to fall off the sandal.

She watched as the foot containing the sisters rose high into the air. But then she saw a hand reach under the table and go for the foot that now floated high above. Natalie noticed that the hand grabbed one of the girls and retracted out of sight. But not long after leaving the hand returned to the foot. Natalie watched as the foot then landed on the ground in front of her. But as she walked up to the toes she saw that something was wrong. The other sister was crying hysterically as she looked at where her sister was. But the sister’s neck had been broken. Her head was facing the wrong way as Natalie saw the back of the girls head while the front of her body faced her. Natalie fell to her knees seeing the gruesome sight. She felt responsible for the poor girls death. Looking at the still crying sister she couldn’t believe that she had just had front row seats to her sister’s horrible death. Natalie didn’t know what to say or do as she sat with her legs folded under her. As the girl between the toes continued to cry, Natalie heard the sound of clapping and cheering. Then some of the feet from under the table left which indicated to her that the meeting must be over. Not wanting to be stuck where she sat she boldly climbed between the toes in front of her as the spread for just long enough for her to easily get between them.

Natalie immediately regretted her choice when the toes clamped together making it feel like she was going to be crushed between them. Fortunately the pressure relented as the owner of the toes seemed to stand up. The next few minutes made Natalie sick to her stomach since she had never been trapped between Lauren’s toes as she walked around. It felt like being on a roller coaster, made of flesh and muscle. After what seemed like an eternity between the toes the giant girl finally arrived back at her place. As they entered Natalie tried to get an idea of the place but was unable to since the giant girl walked straight to her room. The giant girl entered her room and immediately crashed onto her bed. She laid down for a few moments with her feet flat on the ground. When she sat up she lifted the foot containing the two sisters. But when she looked at her toes she noticed something different. “Oh what do we have here, it looks like we got ourselves a new toy,” she cooed excitedly. Natalie stared up shaking in fear. “So you must have been the one that was trying to get this dumb bitch from my toes. Well you cost her her life just so you know. Speaking of which I thought I told you to make sure your sister didn’t try anything stupid, but you failed, miserably.” The other girl stared up at the giant girl trembling in fear. “I told you what would happen if you didn’t stop her. You forced my hand, I snapped her little neck like a twig and I have a half a mind to do the same to you.” The girl’s blood froze hearing her threaten to break her neck like her sisters.

“Please don’t, I’m so sorry. I tried stopping her but she didn’t listen. Please don’t kill me!” she screamed and begged. “Oh shut up before I do snap your little neck,” the giant girl said. “As for you new girl,” she said while picking Natalie from between her toes, “I hope you’re rugged cause I am going to put you through your paces. Your little friends between my toes is all that’s left from a bus full of tourists I shrunk down, isn’t that right little shit,” the giant asked the girl still trapped between her toes. The girl trapped didn’t answer quickly enough which made the giant squeeze her toes. This elicited a loud shriek of pain and the little girl nodded furiously. “See, and they only last me a week. Some of them found their way into my stomach, others couldn’t cut it as my foot slaves, but most of them I just tortured and killed for fun.”

Natalie couldn’t believe that a person could be so sadistic to fellow human beings. She seemed to live to torment and kill. All of this made Natalie regret climbing between this giant girls toes. All Natalie could think about was trying to escape, even though she knew it would be difficult. “So I’m going to go out some parties, I’ll be nice and give you the night off, so you can mentally prepare yourself for what’s to come, but as for your little friend, she’s coming with me and I doubt she’ll make it through the night so I hope you’ve said your goodbyes.”

The giant girl stood up and walked over to her dresser and placed her in a clear plastic container. She watched from within her new prison the giant girl get undressed. Natalie saw the giant girl bend over and pick the girl from between her toes and address her. “Since you did such a shitty job licking the sweat from between my toes, I think I’m going to give you a new job as my official wedgie picker. For your sake you better do a good job or else my ass will gobble you up.” The giant used her free hand to pull open one of her ass cheeks as she dangled the poor girl in front of the giant orbs of muscle and flesh. “Say hello to your new home little shit. Ha you might even end up as a shit stain by the end of the night if you don’t do your job well.” The girl cried as she was slowly brought between the awaiting ass of the giant. Once secured in place the giant girl released her grip on her cheek and let it slam the girl into the other cheek. Natalie watched on in horror from her plastic prison as the giant girl flexed her ass to move the girl exactly where she wanted her.

“Mmm she feels so good in there, I feel her little hands trying to pry my cheeks open, too bad for her she’ll never see the light of day again. I wonder if I should’ve told her that no wedgie picker has every made it out alive. Ah whatever it’s not like her life matters anyway.” Natalie couldn’t believe what she was hearing. This giant bitch was so cold hearted that she didn’t car that she was going to kill someone, especially in such a cruel way. But then again being this size death caused by these giant girls would be cruel. The giant girl continued getting ready. After a few minutes she was dressed and ready for a night of debauchery. Before she left she looked at Natalie in the fish bowl and smiled at her. “You want to join your little friend? I’m sure she could use the help, but I doubt even with you in there you’ll both succeed in avoiding getting eaten by my ass, it sure does get hungry sometimes,” the giant girl said. To accentuate her point she slapped her ass which caused waves to ripple across the perfectly shaped cheeks. Natalie kept a stoic look on her face until the giant girl shut the door to her room, which caused Natalie break down into tears.