- Text Size +

Maria descended slowly. The disgusting feel of contracting muscle and slick mucosa crushed her as she moved. It was not of her own volition, she was forced through the dark tunnel, slowly and rhythmically. She could feel Kira's shit on her face, smell it mixed with saliva from Leo's throat and tongue. Yet she couldn't even move her arms to wipe it off. She was being swallowed and she couldn't pull herself up. Inch by inch she moved onwards, face first, pinned as she travelled. Maria could feel her feet covered in a soft texture from above. Immersed in blackness and unable to turn her head, all she could feel is Kira's hand, pressing through it to guide her down. Maria could hear a gurgling noise below. An intense pulse rang in her ears from directly in front. Sloshing of bits of saliva passing her as they descended and haphazardly flowed along her body. Another crushing clench was followed by forward progress, and Maria's air was forced from her lungs yet again. She inhaled the humid acrid stench, fouled by the feces that dripped onto her lips and nose as she tried to breathe. That fucking bitch Kira. Maria tried to squirm again, hoping to force Leo to gag and regurgitate her. The twisting motion resulted in another stomach-wards lurch, and Maria felt her toes slide over the back of Leo's tongue. The pushing stopped abruptly, as did her descent. The crushing abated, and she paused there, stuck in the passage of Leo's esophagus. Maria forced out another scream, then continued trying to irritate her consumer and return to the surface. A dim rush of water sounded above, adding to those from Leo's chest and belly. Instants later, the throat that encircled her began to lurch and spasm. It violently protested, squishing Maria with each wave. Her motion renewed, and she felt her feet enter Leo's stomach-bound passage. Maria kicked and fought, but sped up nonetheless, cold water now dousing her toes and torrenting past her. The flow did not subside for several seconds, and during that time, the rushing water that squirmed past collided with flesh below. It was getting closer and closer. Maria felt the passage narrow, her face first head-dive colliding with a tightened wall of squishy wetness. She tried to lift her face up to breathe, but the peristalsis from above held her against it, covering her mouth, her nose, everything. Her neck was craned awkwardly and painfully under the pressure of her body depressing it into the wall. Until it too opened wide and Maria plummeted. She felt her body follow swiftly, easily sweeping past the final opening and into a sack. The texture was similar to that of the throat, but it was wider and more oval. Her legs came too, and she was forced into a huddled position within the stomach, a piece of soft towel that passed with her feet covering her lower body. Maria could feel the cool puddle of water and saliva below, but it had begun to warm to a comfortable temperature. Beyond the occasional movement of the pasty wall, there was no movement within the chamber. She was held within the spongy folds, but was able to move her body around, the walls providing only minimal resistance to her push. There was no light, and no palpable exit. Maria continued to feel around, gravity dictated that her best exit was up, and so she searched, rolling to her knees to try pressing for the opening that brought her. Maria paused suddenly, hearing voices from above. They were muffled, but the sounds traversed to her nonetheless.

'It's just over here.' heard Maria. She couldn't place the voices. They were high pitched, but unrecognizable.

'Oh my gosh! IS THAT LEO? Kira that's incredible!'

'Can we really? You know? Use him?'

'Of course, that's what he volunteered for.'

'He wanted to do this? Really?'

'Yes, he signed up himself, of course, I doubt he knew exactly what it meant.'

'So how does it work? Do I just, you know, umm, go there, and then, flush like normal?'

'Mhm.'

'Then it just goes... down? Like he swallows it?'

'Yes.'

There was a brief pause for several high pitched squeals and giggles. After a few moments another person spoke.

'Can I go first? I'm feeling that pad thai, it's going right through me. That fuzzy seat looks awful comfy. I might be a bit.'

'Anyone can use it, it's a public toilet after all. Everyone else either line up or get out.'

'I'm staying! I have to go too.'

'Me too! Me too!'

A sound of a door closing and shuffling feet was followed by the return of silence. Maria returned to searching out the escape. If she could climb back into his throat, she might be able to force him to gag again, without anything pushing her down. She tried to work quickly, knowing that the stomach would try to digest her soon. So far, it had hardly moved. Maria's hand slid into a tight opening, it recoiled and widened, allowing just enough room for her to press herself in. She pressed off the mushy base, digging her hands into bunches of moist flesh as she lifted. Once she had found her torso back into Leo's throat, she reached up again, using the contraction of the sphincter at her waist to buy time. As it relaxed again, she pulled and ascended, her knees sliding into the passageway. Maria braced them just above the entrance to Leo's stomach and brought her feet up. Her body now entirely past, the ring of muscle closed below, and Maria dug her feet in just above it. From there, she began to shimmy herself slowly. It was an incredibly tight fit, but wasn't forcing her down as dramatically as before. She rose her foot from their base to another thin ring of muscled mucosa. It slipped. Maria pressed her knees out hard to prevent herself from falling down and being forced back into his stomach. Just a little farther and she would make him gag and throw her up. She rose her hand once more, but a loud sound from above startled her.

Someone above had farted. Or at least, it sounded like flatulence. It too was muffled, but not as severely as before. Maria paused to listen, and heard a sound of gurgling and a gentle patter as something landed softly. It was followed by a sound of flowing water, not as forceful as before, and nothing but small streaks of saliva drizzled down.

'Phew. Wow, that was a lot.'

The voice above was louder. Maria heard giggling again in response.

'Guess all that's left to do is...'

A loud whirring flow ignited the tunnel. Maria screamed as her grip shook free, and her body was again compressed by Leo's throat, spasming and contracting. It propelled her down again, instead of up. He was swallowing again! Maria rose her head, but was unable to see any light from above as she began slide down towards his stomach. She tried to slow herself, twisting violently sideways, curling her legs up to her chest. Instantaneously she stopped, her caliber now wide enough to remain stuck within the tube. A surge of water battered her head as it fell, but the warm fluid passed as quickly as it arrived. The walls thrusting movements slowed again, and Maria attempted to right herself into a position to climb. She had lost a little progress, but hadn't felt her feet touch the sphincter. She could still make it with a little more effort. As her feet found holds, she brought her hand above her head to seek out a grip. Instead, it pressed against a thick, gooey muck. With a wave of force, the large mass pressed back against her hand, forcing it down towards her face, then stopped. Maria braced herself on her legs, reaching up with both arms as she balanced there precipitously. The semi-solid block filled the entire area above her. She couldn't feel a way around it. Maria lowered her hands. The scent was horrific, it was... it was... shit. The log above her lurched again, slamming into Maria's face. Knocked off her balance, Maria fell, but only briefly. Her feet contacted the closed sphincter below. She pounded against it with her feet, bouncing hard, urging it to open. She felt the warmth of the fecal load drawing near, as she fervently worked to slip her legs through. Her toes slid down, and the sphincter suddenly opened. Maria was released into Leo's stomach, but not entirely. The sphincter shut around her waist, pinning her arms there. She flailed her head wildly. It wouldn't budge. She tried to twist, to turn, anything to move through, but it held firm. From directly above, Maria felt the tunnel lurch, and the log indented against her scalp. It didn't wait for her cries, instead continuing to sludge itself over her forehead, and then her face. The disgusting mass engulfed her entire head, before sliding over Maria's upper body. It stopped as it reached the sphincter. Maria kicked her legs below, dangling into the abyss of Leo's stomach. The shit formed a suffocating tight seal over her. She couldn't breathe, her attempt to open her mouth was rebuffed as the viscous substance poured in and filled the space. She felt the grip of the sphincter give out, and Maria plummeted. As her legs contacted the sack below, she pressed off hard, releasing herself from the log with a sharp twist and a squelching sound. She backed herself off to one side, listening as the shit coiled into the base of Leo's stomach. His stomach rippled lightly, then squeezed, and Maria was thrust off the wall towards the center pool of warm feces. She landed on her hands, crawling her way towards the side once more. The stomach was about half full, at least until the shit passed on. Maria had no intention of joining it. She focused her efforts on remembering the location of the upper exit, and slunk her way towards it. She let one foot dip into the shit, it was the least of her concern as she scrambled against the folds in complete darkness.

'Well that was fun!'

'Yea, well, I'm next. Hope Leo is hungry!'

Maria heard a loud slam, then a few small grunts. She backed away from sphincter's opening, anticipating a second round. With it's increased filling the stomach wall's were beginning to contract. Maria felt a tingling warmth on her hand as it touched the side. It was secreting a fluid, and it began to burn against her skin. She drew away, blowing on her hand and shaking it wildly. A soft plop was audible from above, followed by the telltale rush of an incoming load. Maria stood let her shit coated feet touch the walls and kept to the side as best she could. The walls began to close once more, compressing their contents. The level of shit below rose to Maria's knees, despite being a short distance from the sloped base. All too soon the sphincter above sputtered, and another soft chunk fellow through, before it reshuttered. Maria seized the opportunity to move closer, and found a handhold against the bottom. She pressed off her legs, squishing down into the semi-solid layers below as she did, gaining some force against the sphincter as she tried to pry it open. The cave churned once more, causing Maria's feet to slide. She fought to stay upright as the even the floor threatened to send her splashing into the feces below. The circular opening finally gave way, and Maria rushed to push her hands up and through, but they instead found an additional swell of shit, that expanded as it was released through the small opening into Leo's stomach. Maria leaned away, but her feet remained embedded in the viscous slime, sticking fast. The coalescing mass pressed down onto Maria's back as she tried to crawl away. It slammed her down, shoulders and head remaining free as her torso joined her legs, sandwiched between the first pile of shit and the second. It continue to spill down, slowly filling Leo's stomach. Maria tried to pull her arms free, managing to slide out her left hand as the level of shit swelled, covering up her shoulders, and creeping up to her chin. With her one hand, she grabbed another burning fold of Leo's innards, and pulled desperately. After a final slop, the sphincter above closed, and the pile of oozing excrement began to settle. Leo's stomach was nearly full now, and Maria felt it shift once more, returning to its churning as she fought to keep her head from going under. Far below, she felt a stir. The waste below her began to tug on her legs, pulling her inwards and down. Maria cried out, her chin dipping into the swirling mass. It pulled, tireless and unrelenting, and her lips dipped in, followed by her nose, and finally her entire head. She was mixed in with the feces as it compressed and liquefied, then passed down to be sent spilling into Leo's small intestine. Maria was pulled down with it, feeling the pyloric sphincter open, and began dumping the digesting remnants on their way. Unable to hold her breath any longer, Maria was met with another mouthful of shit as she fought. She was sucked into the small tube, engrossed within a forming log, and was sent along to finish turning into excrement within his bowels.

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, never for the faint of heart.  Check out my other stories as you please.

Please rate/review and send me your ideas. 

-Xxana