- Text Size +

A double knock rapped her door. Kira had only been there a few minutes, reorganizing her bedroom to clear a little room. She opened the door for Leo, and he bent down towards her as he stepped inside. He planted a kiss on her lips, and Kira returned the favor, letting her tongue tease his teeth apart as they began to French. He kicked the door closed as they moved in unison towards the bed. Right to business with this one, Kira guessed. Just as they reached the foot of the bed, she stopped herself and spun away.

'Wait a second Leo. I've got a second surprise for you.' Kira said.

'Oh yea? Better than sex with a beautiful girl?'

'I bet you'll think so. What about sex with two girls, together, at the same time.'

'A threesome. Seriously? With who?'

'Well, I'm not the kind of girl to give away all her secrets. Let's just say that there is an interested party, and she wants to remain anonymous. Well, at least until tomorrow night.'

'Tomorrow? So are you and I still going to fuck tonight?'

'Oh I certainly hope so. But I promised to bring it up, and I didn't want to forget. There was a bit of a catch though.'

'Ha, like what?'

'She asked me to have you sign something. It's a confidentiality agreement thingy, you know, so that you aren't tempted to kiss and tell. Her daddy is a lawyer I guess.'

'So it's Jacky, hey? I bet it's Jacky. Damn, I knew she was horny, but wow. Alright, what do I gotta sign?'

'I'll show you.' Kira replied. She went over to her purse and unzipped it, retrieving the contract from Cherry that Candy had slipped her on the way out. It was strange, but somehow the clerk had known what Kira wanted even before she did. She probably had an intuition about these things, or perhaps a lot of experience. Either way, Kira was glad for the woman's generosity and foresight. Things always went smoother when you were prepared.

Kira had read the contract as she came home earlier that day. It had detailed the voluntary nature of the request, the transfer or ownership and legal rights to the female owner, and of course, included two lines for signature at the bottom. One for him, one for her. Kira had already scrawled her name on the marked line. She took the form, drew a small 'x' by the line for Leo, and then handed him the pen and the contract. He pushed it against the wall and brought his hand down to the second line.

'Just sign on the empty space. I'll give it to her tomorrow, you know, if you do a good a job tonight. Think of it as a reward.' Kira teased.

'All set.' Leo returned the paper to her, and she put it swiftly back in her purse.

'Now, there is of course, my repayment for this little arrangement.' Kira approached him with hungry eyes. 'You're coming with me to pick out some toys and lingerie tomorrow, got it?'

'Yuh... yeah. Yea sure.' Leo looked off balance.

'Good!' Kira exclaimed, pushing him over the baseboard and tumbling onto the bed. 'Now be a good boy and fuck me hard. I've been looking forward to this for a while.'

 

Maria watched from inside the jar. She couldn't make out all the details, but she saw Leo standing next to Kira. One moment they were kissing, and the next moment he was signing some piece of paper. What the hell kind of kinky shit was this girl in to? Maria hoped never to find out. The bitch had stuck her in this tight jar, and now she was fucking her boytoy. Leo was hers. She tried to wiggle the jar, but it was heavier than she first thought. Maria tried to sit, but there wasn't enough room, her confinement was far too skinny. She leaned back on the wall and slumped. Kira pushed Leo and he fell back, his pants already halfway down to his ankles. Fucking slut. She hopped atop him and pulled his pants and boxers down, letting her hand glide along his shaft. Leo was already hard and dripping. His pre-cum glazed head wiping against her open palm. Kira rolled to the side, and slipped a pair of laced blue panties out from beneath her shining dress. She was already barefoot, and in moments, was riding bareback atop Leo. He was thrusting and she had her hair thrown back, kneeling and bouncing atop his cock. Maria watched his face. He was loving it! The stupid whore was letting him fuck her like a cheap hooker, and showed no signs of slowing. Her hips glided forwards and back, pressing his cock deep inside her. Maria slammed the jar, hoping the noise might interrupt them. All she accomplished was a sore hand, and she blew on it gently. She tried to focus on anything else, but simply couldn't. His hands were up on her breasts, squeezing them tight as he flexed his abs and leaned into her thrusts. Seconds turned to minutes as Leo groped her ass, her breasts, her hips. His face contorted as he passed into a glorious finish. Kira squealed in delight, enjoying her own passions as his flexing body slowed and lay still, head pressed into the pile of soft pillows at the head of the bed. Effortlessly, she slipped off of his cock, leaving it standing erect and glistening, a cum coated flagpole in the middle of the bed. Kira lay herself next to him, and they kissed again. She was stroking his chest and breathing heavy. Leo was laying back with a stupid smug grin. Maria knew that she would make Kira pay. The effect would have to wear off soon, and when it did, she was going to the police. There was no way that what she had done was legal, and Maria would love to watch her hauled away in handcuffs from the sorority house. Leo rolled towards the side of the bed and stood, squatting down as he slid his feet into his jeans. He pulled up the fly, and slung his shirt over his naked chest as he moved for the door. Kira mouthed something to him and he nodded as he left, closing the door slowly behind himself. Kira was waiting on the bed still, watching intently as Leo walked out. As soon as the door was shut, her eyes snapped over towards Maria. The girl had an evil look on her face, eyes wide with delight. The giant woman strode up to the jar and grabbed it. Her open palm was enormous, and it easily lifted her cage off the shelf. Maria lost all balance, and landed in a contorted pose as the jar was shifted and dropped to the floor. With her inside, it landed upright, lid still very much preventing her escape. Kira's hand scooped down and twisted, releasing the seal.

'My my, aren't you a tiny voyeuristic one. How was that Maria, did you enjoy the show?' Kira laughed.

Maria tried to respond, but she knew that Kira wouldn't understand. She lifted her middle finger and stared up defiantly.

'Oh now that just won't do. I can't have my little pet misbehaving in there. But how to teach an unruly pet to behave. I think I have just the solution. How does a bath sound?'

Kira stood naked above her, and in a quick motion bent into a squatting position. From below, all Maria could see was the girl's gargantuan labia. They were dripping.

'Mmm, now let's see. I think that Leo left you a little bit of shampoo.'

Maria watched as the lips of Kira's vagina, gigantic folds of flesh that towered above her, opened up slightly. From between them came a viscous flow of white liquid. Placed as she was, Maria couldn't move aside. Instead, she was forced to watch as the semen drooled down and landed on her chest and face. It was sticky and warm, a salty mixture of Kira's vaginal odor and Leo's ejaculate. Maria tried to roll, but it smeared over her face and eyes. Her maneuver twisted her elbow onto a patch of fluid, and she slipped again, planting her front into the base of jar, and the building puddle of semen.

'That's it, get it all over. Have to make sure my pet enjoys her cum bath.'

Kira was looking down at Maria now, having removed herself from her position above the jar. Maria could still see a trickle of fluid glancing on Kira's leg. From her vantage, it was an unreachable height. Kira's hand was already returning to the lid, and Maria tried to jump to the top, but failed even to stand within the puddle beneath her.

'Best we give you a nice swirl before bed. Consider that your breakfast as well. If you don't clean my jar overnight, well, I think we might have to discipline you again. Good night, have fun with Leo's little guys.'

Kira replaced the lid, and hoisted the jar once more. Within a torrent of dizzying force, Maria was whirled around the jar. Smears of the semi-translucent fluid coated her from head to toe as her body was thrown and swept along the sides. Kira placed her back down on the shoe rack, and then turned away. Maria could feel the sticky liquid on every inch, hear it drip from her chin and her back. The lid now secured tight, the room went black, and Maria was left in her cage of dark semen.