- Text Size +

 Kira awoke the next morning to a glare of sunlight passing through her blinds. She leaned over to look at the clock. Nine already! No time like the present to get up. She intended for today to be rather entertaining, and rewarding. For herself, of course. She rolled left and sat up, letting her legs dangle off the edge of the bed, hovering above a pair of teddy slippers. Kira faced her shoe rack, a line of flats, sneakers, and her lacrosse cleats, followed by a Maria's jar. The prisoner inside was awake, and she appeared to have disregarded Kira's warning. The inside of the glass still had a thick coating of fluid, whiter and more congealed than last night. Maria had managed to right herself, leaning against the circular wall with a down turned gaze. Her body was smattered with several patches of the gunk, and it dyed her hair an off-colored hazy brown, clumping together at the far end in a dried, chalky chunk. Kira giggled at the sight, and her new pet turned to face her captor. Kira stood, letting her feet slide into the cozy slippers and approached with dampened footfalls. The rack sat near eye level, and it was a wonder that Leo hadn't even noticed Maria stashed within. Boys tended to lack any perception of their surroundings once sex is on the table, Kira mused. He had signed the contract, and with some luck, would be meeting her at Cherry around noon. Kira unfastened the lid, leaving it aside the jar. She must look like a monster with her face as tall as Maria's entire body. She felt more like a goddess.

'Oh no! My pet forgot to clean her cage. Discipline seems to be such a problem with you. I have half a mind to take you down to the kitchen and make a breakfast sausage out of you. Would that be fun?'

The girl below shivered, rippling the layer of cum in all directions.

'No? That's a shame, I think you would look rather cute in a little casing, stuffed with some spices. If the girl's didn't want to eat you, I'm sure we could find a stray dog that could do the trick. How about that? I'd bet you'd look rather cute as a piece of dog shit. Someone might accidentally step on you though...'

Kira was tapping the jar as she spoke. Each movement shifted Maria, and she nearly fell over. She was attempting to stay away from each forceful slam of Kira's fingers, as they chased her in circles around the perimeter of the container.

'No, no. That wouldn't be quite right either. My little pet just needs to learn her place. We can revisit your disposal later. For now, I think it's best you have a bit more education abut your stature. Don't worry, I'm an excellent teacher.'

Kira snickered and giggled as she spoke. Such an insignificant little pest that Maria now was. It felt oddly right to torture the witch. Even her conscience agreed with the sentiment. Still, Kira didn't have a lot of time to waste playing with the girl. So something quick would have to suffice. She hummed a moment, thinking.

'Oh, I know what to do with you. You would probably enjoy spending the day getting acquainted with other bits of shit like yourself. Consider it a time-out for bad behavior yesterday.'

Kira lifted the jar, taking the lid in her opposite hand, a strode off the dormitory bathroom. She closed the door behind herself, just in case Maria did try to escape her next punishment. The girl was far too short to reach the handle, let alone the counter, window, or any other escape routes. Kira placed the jar down beside the toilet, and then lowered her panties. She let them rest around her ankles, a blue headband for her teddies, and then pressed her cheeks onto the porcelain seat. Maria was stirring inside the jar, and was rocking it slightly. Kira giggled as she watched the tiny form try to stand, but she was struggling under the weight of the semen that caked her body. All she could manage was a shifting motion, rolling herself into one side of the jar and then the next. Kira ignored it momentarily, instead inhaling and bearing down. She felt the log against her anus as it expanded, before sliding out smoothly. Her anus winked, pinching the log, letting if fall into the bowl below. Her bladder released, and Kira felt the warmth of the urine pooling beneath her. Her relaxation was interrupted by the sound of glass ringing against tile. Kira craned her neck left, glancing down to the floor to see the overturned jar. Maria was half in, half out of the jar. Some of the sticky contents were spilled onto the adjacent tile. She was struggling to escape, glazed hands leaving tiny prints on the ground as she pulled her legs over the rim and out. Kira clucked her tongue, but Maria didn't seem to notice the scolding. She feigned a frown, and then reached over to the two-ply, pulling down and ripping several pieces. Kira folded the paper on itself, and then reached it underneath herself. She wiped any remaining urine off her labia and then wiped between her cheeks. It left a dark brown streak among the moistened paper. She reached down to lay it upright on the floor, then retrieved her panties and stood. Maria had managed to climb entirely from the jar, and was half-crawling her slathered self towards the door. A slug's trail of ooze trailed behind, shimmering on the tile. Kira squatted down, righting the jar and then placed her toilet paper inside, shit side up.

'Silly Maria, I made you a little bed, don't you want to give it a try? Ah, ah, ah, that is the wrong way dear. Let me escort you back to your room shall I? Or would you prefer to go down with the crap I just took? I saved it just in case you change your mind.'

Kira pinched her fingers around Maria's legs. She weighed a pound or two at most, and felt light in her grasp. Maria was flailing her arms in all directions, but to no avail. Kira brought her back towards the jar, and then lowered her slowly inside. Very purposefully, she took her time, letting Maria see and smell the paper below, smudged in feces and urine, just waiting to embrace her. The wiggling continued in vain, as Kira continued to lower her prey, her head finally making contact amid the brown streak. She continued to press, twisting left and right, and watching the waste smear on Maria's face and hair, recoloring the skin and cum stains a nutty brown. She heard faint sputtering, but disregarded it, working back and forth patiently until Maria's chest and back were likewise decorated. Finally, Kira released her legs, and she face planted, slumping down onto the soft cushion. Maria immediately rolled herself from the center, and pressed herself sideways, eyes wide in terror as she looked at herself reflected in jar. Kira grinned. She was indeed quite a fright, but it was well deserved. Fastening the lid once more, Kira stood and flushed, the remainder of her waste sliding away in a rush of yellowed water. Kira washed hands in vanilla soap, checking her face in the mirror as she did. As she turned the tap off, her eyes spotted the trash bin. There were bits of toilet paper, discarded tampons, cotton swabs and make up pads all jumbled in the plastic tub. She dragged her foot under the sink to pluck the can farther out, and then grabbed it with her hand. It smelled of acetone and drying vaginal secretions, an odd mixture. Kira brought it over to the jar and removed the lid, once again staring down at her captive.

'I brought a little more bedding for you. Hope it makes the day more comfortable. Toodaloo!'

Kira poured the contents, tumbling in coalesced bunches of cotton and paper, directly into the jar. She watched as bloodied tampons and ear wax fell together into the container over top of Maria. It could only take about half the trash before filling, so Kira tilted it back up and then screwed the lid once more. After replacing the bin, she fetched little Maria and shook, tossing her in salad of garbage. Satisfied with her pet's new shelter for the day, Kira returned to her bedroom. Placing the jar in its usual spot, Kira glided off to her dresser to start preparing to meet Leo on her second visit to Cherry.