- Text Size +

Kira was tanning on a wooden sun chair outside the main house. She stayed in eye shot of the short drive way, hoping to catch the delivery from Cherry as soon as it arrived. After coming home, she had checked the rack, and satisfied that Maria was well stuffed within her jar, decided to relax for a while. Several sorority sisters had approached her early in the afternoon, asking about Maria. Apparently she had gone missing after the party and had missed a sorority council lunch date. One had suggested that Maria had left the country, or that she was on a Caribbean cruise. Kira had stepped in.

'Actually, Maria and I spoke at the party last night. Apparently she was failing another course, and her daddy made her come home early. She almost cried when she told me. She is being forced to go on academic probation for a year and leave the sorority.'

Her comment had been met with several nods. Everyone knew that Maria favored spa rooms to class rooms, and that school was more of a girl's retreat than a place of learning, as far as their queen was considered.

'So if she's left, then who is going to run the Delta's? Maria was supposed to appoint a successor, but I don't think she ever took the time to choose.'

'Yea, so do we vote? I'm not sure what the Delta protocol is for a run-away leader.'

Kira continued her charade. 'I'm putting myself up as a candidate. And I'm starting by promising a new addition for the main bathroom, for the girl's to share. In fact, I think it will be all set tonight.'

'Really? Wow Kira, you sure move fast. And I'm curious, what did you buy?'

'Oh, it was just a little something, something. It's a bit exotic, but I know everyone will love it. If so, make me Maria's replacement, and I'll keep providing more.'

'That's amazing. So should we get the girls together tonight? I really wanna see!'

'How about Thai, we can order in and chat, and Kira can show her new project afterwards.'

'For sure. Get the word out, and I'll see you all at dinner.'

Kira had left the conversation then, feeling rather confident in her bid. She really did hope everyone liked her improvement to the facilities. Either way, Maria was no longer a concern, so getting to the top would be a cakewalk.

A small breeze picked up, and Kira lifted her head to feel it sweep through her hair. The shrubbery that lined the drive shifted in the quick gust, returning to a stand still as it paused between bursts. A white van, reminiscent of a repairman's vehicle turned in towards the house. It was a colorful disguise, decorated with a generic 'Gal's Plumbing' decal, complete with a ladder strapped to the roof. Kira rose slowly, and paced towards the front steps. She stepped onto the pavement, just as the van circled its way around the pavement loop where several other sporty cars were parked. It stopped just shy of the front steps. Once the engine quit, two women popped out simultaneously. The first, a blonde in a cherry-red baseball cap, with a long ponytail out the back hopped out of the driver's side door. Her twin, or perhaps doppelganger swung the main passenger door open, and the two met at the rear of the vehicle. The first reached a latch, and the two back doors unlocked. While she split them wide, the second one approached Kira. They both wore thick work belts with several tools strapped tight into the folds and pockets.

'May I presume you are Kira? We have a package here for installation.'

'I am, and I'm impressed. You've made wonderful time.'

'We only have the best. Now, I'll just get your quick signature here... perfect. So where we setting this thing up?'

'The shared bathrooms, second floor, its about halfway down the hall. We'll need to replace one of the existing toilets'

'Not a problem, that's the usual sitch. Lead the way.'

The first blonde had already slid a large cardboard box onto a rolling dolly. She had it in tow as they moved up the first steps. She hardly struggled to slip the package up each step and through the main entrance. Kira led the way, and they climbed the simple oak staircase that entered the second floor near the girl's main dormitory. They followed her guide, passing several closed doors in a silent hall before arriving to a push-door. Kira looked back at the two women. One was holding a clipboard, making a few quick notes, while the other dragged the dolly. Her brow was dry, and her build spoke to more than a few days of lifting. They were both incredibly professional. Like they said, nothing but the best.

'Alright, so I was hoping to replace this one.' Kira said, gesturing to a wide stall. They swung the door into an unobstructive position and stepped inside. They produced a wrench, and after sealing a valve, began to unhinge the water supply and main piping. Efficient as expected, they removed the porcelain fixture a few minutes later, letting it rest outside the stall, adjacent the replacement. Kira eyed the door, hoping to maintain the surprise and ward off any unexpected intrusion. So far so good. She turned back to face the twins. Kira had lost track of their order. They were both gripping x-acto knives to separate the packing tape. The panels of cardboard came off each side, and were discarded near the old toilet. After a few large foam supports fell off his sides, Kira was finally able to see her prize. The majority of his body was embedded in a thick plastic, and only his upper body remained visible, the rest shrouded in a high-contrast black and white pattern of ivy vines and leaves. More exactly, everything above the clavicle was coated in a solid layer of transparent plastic. Kira could see the hollowed interior that allow small movements as he was shifted from outside the stall until he neared the wall. His neck was craned back sharply, and the mouth held open by a metallic ring just inside the lips. Only that and his nose remained exposed, the rest of his face and head were in a bed of plastic that formed a flattened surface, raised just above the level of his mouth. Kira watched with fascination as they continued the installation. Small bolts held the implement securely to floor, and small tubes jutting from the posterior were connected and wrenched tight to the existing pipes. Leo's eyes were moving, blinking rapidly then resuming a wide stretched position. Kira peered above him, and his pupils shifted towards her. They were dilated wide.

She could see his neck shifting as he swallowed. It was vibrating madly, but no sounds came out. His lips were drying in their spread position, and beginning to crack. His mouth looked quite dry. The two blondes stood after securing a final bolt.

'Almost done, it's just the main water hookup and seat. Another ten at most.'

Kira nodded, taking a step back to provide them room to work near the front of the stall. One attached a small line to the water intake that she lay next to his side. They stepped back out of the stall and untied a second bundle of parts from under some packing peanuts. First, a mount was set to either side, fastened into the plastic with Leo. They produced next a plushy pink seat, adorned with a fuzzy top liner and custom ergonomic backing. With the seat lifted, the central opening was sealed above Leo's mouth, a small accessory device hovering just beneath the seat's surface. It clicked as it locked into place, obscuring Leo's face, at least from Kira's vantage. He would still be visible if one looked down with the seat lifted, or while it was in use. It, Kira reminded herself. The contract had specifically stated legal ownership. Leo was an object of her possesion now. He was an it. A toilet. With a final click, they water line was fed into the under-part of the seat an clipped to the plastic out of view.

'Think we're all set. Let's give it a test.' said Blondie A. She rapped a small lever at waist level. Kira watched as the mechanism in its mouth snapped shut. A second piece clamped over the nose and was followed by a rush of water entering just below. She heard it slosh within its mouth, followed by several slow gulping sounds. Blondie A released the lever and grinned at her companion.

'Alright sis, looks like it's finished. Kira, you have a good day now. We'll pack up the old one and take it to recycling. Have fun.'

The sisters diligently repacked the old toilet into the box and replaced the packing tape before sliding it back onto the dolly. Exiting just as they came, they passed the hallway and descended the stairs. Kira posted an 'Out-Of-Order' sign on the now closed stall door. It was almost five, and she had precious little time to prepare for dinner with her sisters. Kira sped back to her room. Once inside, she turned and locked the door behind herself. Privacy assured, she walked towards the jar.

'Wake up my little pet. It's time for us to play some more.'